Jung Joon Young(정준영)

raasyndrome

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missracoon

@raasyndrome

his 4D quirky personality..

I knew him through ssk4, his randomness is super cute. When i heard his husky voice i melted right away..

But watching him in wgm make me completely falling over him!!^^

Guest missracoon

@raasyndrome

My twitter account ia @thea_tika..

But i rarely update, i active in this thread because of racoom sundrome :)

@shunjiryo fgassahgsha thankyou so much for JY's jacket photos. i'm death  =)) i'm using my phone to comment here so i can't update photos nor videos :(
@missracoon i'm also to lazy to open tumblr or twitter bcause of soompi :)) i'll mentions if i've followed yours

Jung Joon Young updates fans on good friend Roy Kim
1380145_1422079878007458_1899664858_n.jp
Jung Joon Young updated fans on how his buddy Roy Kim is doing in the States.

Jung Joon Young brought laughs as he joked about how little he and Roy Kim keep in touch nowadays as he shared in an interview, "Because there is a time difference, we can't contact each other often... If I send a text to Roy Kim, I receive a response six hours later." He joked, "We keep in contact soullessly ... He and I talk about our everyday lives. He grew his hair out and is doing well."

Jung Joon Young and Roy Kim have been known to be very close friends since 'Superstar K4' and even hosted a radio program together. They're both also under CJ E&M as their label, but with Roy Kim back in the States as a student at Georgetown University, it seems their bromance will have to continue long-distance for the time being!

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/

[news|trans]Jung Joonyoung "My personality seems to fit for entertainment program"

Joonyoung talk bout his satisfaction for entertainment program.
(I ommited some part, cos there are too many news, so i'll just gv summary for each news)

Joonyoung talk bout Celeb Babysitter Look At Me: "Actually I used to not have interest in taking care of children, but after i came to the program i have came to like kids. Although it was tiring, but i always remember the wonderful charm of the show."
"The time I spent with the childrens was very short but it was enjoyable" he said.

Joonyoung currently starred for WGM season 4, "I find it so fun" he said.
Talking about Jung Yoomi,he then smile and said "thanks to her pretty appearance i would score her 80% point" laugh.
"Jung Yoomi-ssi seems to fit well, we gradually became familiar with each other (imaginary married life)," he said.

Source: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2013100718062380502&type=3
Trans by @naraejoha

[news|Trans]'Game Mania' Jung Joonyoung,"Even if I can quit drink n smoke,but i can't stop playing game"

This interview has proven that Jung Joonyoung is a game mania.

In a recent interview with Edaily he expressed his feeling, "Through a recent program my interest in playing game has been revealed, its too bad that the public seems doesn't knw my game skills."

He said, "I think my game skill is better than i thought. Fyi, Eight Baekchan n Kim JungHwan, and Roy Kim they're all worse than me (lost to me). But Dickpunks Kim Hyeonwoo and Kim Taehyun are better than me (above me)." That been said that he often to compared game skills with his colleagues around.

As time passing while he continue the interview bout the story of his game addiction to the reporter, Jung Joonyoung suddenly asked "Does anyone know how to stop game?".

"Actually i already cut down smoking, and drinking too, it has been 3 weeks. I can bear without alcohol n cigarette, but the game is irresistible. Because i can relief my stress from work through the addictive game" He revealed his extraordinary affection for game.

In addition,"A lot of public thinks that I often go to club. Of course in the past i talked bout going a lot of times. But recently, it has been for 2-3 months i haven't went to club. I used to go to club twice a week. The reason why these days i dun go is bcos its hard for me on the next day (bcos of the schedule). So even after this (interview) end, rather than go to club i naturally go back home. That's why I fall more in the game," he said it with laugh.

"On Chuseok i went to Uijeongbu to visit grandmother. I went to say hello to Grandma, and in the evening i went to the PC room to play game. Hyung also like to play game. I went to visit grandmother and play with hyung only for 2 days."

Following his debut title song "10 Minutes Before Breakup" and mini album with total of six songs will be released on Oct 10.

source: http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1381186214584728010
trans by @naraejoha

Archived