Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

Guest adikkeluangman

[SHOUTOUT] Just for You: Selfie with Kang Ha Neul (2PM Junho ver.)

Kang Ha Neul's "Twenty" co-actor, 2PM's Junho left a congratulatory message for Kang Ha Neul's first ever overseas fan meeting! 

CS3P0-EUkAAYw7l.jpg

Korean Film Festival - Screening of movie "Twenty". 

Kang Ha Neul greeted fans at the Meet & Greet event during the screening of "Twenty". Fans were elated when he took a seat among them to watch the movie together!

CS3P0n_UAAAYgCt.jpg

Group photos with fans

Kang Ha Neul also spent time to take group photos with his fans just before the screening of his movie. The actor was all smiles throughout :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kang Ha Neul been nominated in 52nd Daejong Film Awards 2015 under Best New Actor category for movie Twenty. He went to the award show yesterday and walked red carpet with Twenty movie director Lee Byung Hun.

CUS74ibU8AANyYb.jpgCUS74dYUkAAsCGE.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

[Photo] Lee Min Ho, Park Seo Joon and More Men′s Red Carpet Looks from Blue Dragon Awards

81772785.jpg

Kang Ha Neul keeps it cute

The red carpet was rolled out for the stars attending the 36th Blue Dragon Awards, held at the Kyung Hee University Grand Peace Hall in Seoul on November 26. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/100252/photo-bluedragonawards-redcarpet

He got nominated under Best New Actor category for movie Twenty.

Guest adikkeluangman

Uniform and posters movie Twenty displayed at Shinjuku Cinemart.

CU2hi94UcAAEhfr.jpg
kandoraDX

-----
They been recorded all this promo for a long time and it been release a bit by bit for JP release. 

CU2ao9GUwAA0NK-.jpg
http://www.kandera.jp/sp/hatachi/ 

-----
Autograph polaroid by them for readers of Kstyle (Japanese website).

CU02cQJUcAENcaI.jpg
http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2033519

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Chunsa Film Art Awards 2016 Nominees

The Awards is being held on the 5th at COEX. Chunsa Na Woon Gyu Film Festival is a nonprofit competition to pay tribute to the passion and fighting spirit of movies. The award consists of 10 categories including the Best Director, the Best Actor and the Best Actress.

CfP-DDTUUAE9zu_.jpg

Best New Actor
"Socialphobia" - Ryu Jun-yeol
"Socialphobia" - Byeon Yo-han
"Chronicles of Evil" - Park Seo-joon
"Twenty" - Kang Ha-neul

http://www.hancinema.net/chunsa-film-art-awards-2016-nominees-93111.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

-----
[Twenty] Contest for Japan audiences. Look at those autographed merchandise.

CfMErWoUMAAUM5j.jpgCfMEvEhUsAA1JkV.png

Spoiler

CfME2KhUUAE7NGc.jpg

http://www.kandera.jp/sp/hatachi/cam2/ 

-----
[Vid] "Twenty" JP Edition DVD Release '4/2' - Interview w/ the cast 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Produce 101 participate Kim Sohee's ideal type is Kang Haneul <3

'Produce 101's Kim So Hee talks about being a trainee and her ideal type

kang-ha-neul_1465571848_abe6dd7d0d2f9bca

She also talked about her popularity with men and her ideal type.  Kim So Hee said, "I was not popular with male students during my school days, but now, there are fans who support me, so I'm grateful.  Even when filming ends late at daybreak, they are people who wait for me and for whom I'm thankful.  Somebody who has a good personality and works diligently like actor Kang Ha Neul is my ideal type.  I want to see him in real life."

Source

I just posted the part where she talks about Kang Haneul <3 Aigoo she's his fan :D Btw the picture is for you to know who she is. You might recognize her through the pic so I linked it too.

• 2 weeks later...

KANG Ha-neul to Co-Star in Legal Thriller

MLrGKjssFjvPgAyUibGK.png

Actor JUNG Woo has selected Retrial as his next project. The legal thriller, which will be directed by KIM Tae-yun, will also feature co-star KANG Ha-neul.

The story is based on a true event where a taxi driver was murdered in August, 2000. A 15-year-old boy was later arrested for the crime and confessed to it following coercive interrogation tactics, following which the child ended up in jail for ten years. JUNG is on board to play the attorney who takes on the young boy’s case while KANG appears set to take on the role of the defendant.

JUNG, a prominent performer over the last 15 years, most recently appeared in the musical biopic C’est Si bon (2015) and the mountaineering hit The Himalayas (2015) alongside HWANG Jung-min. Young star KANG has quickly risen to stardom, having recently appeared in films such as the erotic period thriller Empire of Lust (2015), the youth comedy Twenty (2015) and the Colonial Era drama DONGJU; The Portrait of A Poet (2016).

Director KIM Tae-yun debuted with the crime comedy Educating Kidnappers in 2006 and made waves two years ago when he directed the drama Another Family, which premiered at the Busan International Film Festival.

Retrial is expected to go before cameras in July and should go on release in 2017.

- See more at: http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/jsp/news/news.jsp?mode=VIEW&seq=3893#sthash.Gdz9984t.dpuf

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 9/3/2016 at 0:16 AM, irilight said:

Some stills and BTS from Scarlet Heart

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing the stills. I guess my 1st time to visit his thread here - He is so lovable in the drama.  KHN has given enough with acting to feel it. He's committed to his role. KHN is cute as always. :P

• Like 1

3 confessions by Korean actors to on-screen lovers (vote)

Actors Park Bo-gum (from left, Blossom Entertainment), Lee Joon-gi (Namooactors) and Kang Ha-neul (Sam Company)

During the two period dramas that aired Monday, male characters confessed their feelings to the objects of their affection. In “Scarlet Heart: Ryeo,” singer-actress IU received two confessions of love, while actress Kim Yoo-jung in “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” received one.

1. Kang Ha-neul: “I thought I was losing you”

(SBS)

Prince Wang Wook (Kang Ha-neul) and Prince Wang So (Lee Joon-gi) rescued Hae-soo (Lee Ji-eun/ IU) from kidnappers. While fleeing, Hae-soo told Prince Wang Wook, who was walking ahead of her, to take a break for a while on a stone bridge. Prince Wang Wook rushed to her side, gave her a hug cuddle and said the words above.

(skipped unrelated.....)

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

he's so versatile - can go from despicable (empire of lust) to sweet and squishy (scarlet ryeo or angel eyes), all along his real personality seems humble, innocent and sometimes clutzy (many appearances on running man).  i'm glad he's an actor who plays different roles and doesn't want to be type casted as just the romantic second lead. he's the reason why i'm still watching scarlet heart. it's the CLOSE UPS!

• Like 5

"Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" IU cries at the sight of Kang Ha-neul

photo763440.jpg

IU and Kang Ha-neul reunited.

On the episode of the SBS drama "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo", IU reunited with Kang Ha-neul after going through a fuss about her marriage.

Wang Wook (Kang Ha-neul) caressed Hae Soo's (IU) arm. Previously, she almost got married to Wang Gun (Jo Min-ki) but she asked for the marriage to be cancelled by scarring herself.

Wang Wook touched her scar and said, "It's alright now. The King cancelled the marriage because of this scar".

"I have never felt more pathetic of myself like the last time". He blamed himself for putting her in danger. "I begged to my dead wife while I called myself a bad guy. I told her that if she saved you this once, I would do all my best to you which I couldn't do for her".

Wang Wook said, "If you had become the King's woman, I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself". Hae Soo said, "I thought I'd never see you again. I didn't want to part with you like that..."

Wang Wook comforted her and said, "It's not going to happen again. It's alright".

Source : en.seoul.co.kr/news/n...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

*** I find KHN gorgeous!

For Your Viewing Pleasure: To The Beautiful Kang Ha-neul

20160914_seoulbeats_kanghaneul_cosmopolitan2

Hello readers, and welcome back to For Your Viewing PleasureThis week’s theme is all about Kang Ha-neul, the royal second lead in SBS‘ newest sageuk, Moon Lovers. The publicity machine was in full gear as Moon Lovers neared its late August premiere date: as a result, we have a slew of recent Kang Ha-neul photoshoots to admire.

I’ve also mixed in a few shoots from earlier this year, promoting some of Kang’s other projects that have not yet been featured on FYVP. It is a grave injustice, and I must correct it!

With IU | Cosmopolitan Korea (above and below)

20160914_seoulbeats_kanghaneul_cosmopolitan

20160914_seoulbeats_kanghaneul_iu_cosmopolitan

With Park Jung-min | Elle Korea

20160914_seoulbeats_kanghaneul_parkjungmin_ellekorea

20160914_seoulbeats_kanghaneul_ellekorea

InStyle Korea, Feb. ’16

20160914_seoulbeats_kanghaneul_instyle_a1

20160914_seoulbeats_kanghaneul_instyle_a2

Spoiler

InStyle Korea, Jul. ’16

20160914_seoulbeats_kanghaneul_instyle

20160914_seoulbeats_kanghaneul_instyle3

20160914_seoulbeats_kanghaneul_instyle2

Cine21

20160914_seoulbeats_kanghaneul_cine21_2

20160914_seoulbeats_kanghaneul_cine21

With Esom | 1st Look

20160914_seoulbeats_kanghaneul_esom_1stlook

20160914_seoulbeats_kanghaneul_1stlook

20160914_seoulbeats_kanghaneul_esom_1stlook2

20160914_seoulbeats_kanghaneul_esom_1stlook3

(1st Look, Cine21, Cosmopolitan Korea, InStyle Korea)

source : seoulbeats

Spoiler

• Like 6