✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

16 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Thanks for the correction.

“Caged animals for rehearsals for up to 10 hours with not food” -- that sounds so bad and sad to be treated so “inhumanely".

Could this be why many idols shed tears when talk about their pre-debut days? That many could have suffered, if not as bad as caged animals but still bad enough?

Has Rain always a title for his FM in Japan, or for all his FM wherever it shall be?

Nancyzak, the road to stardom is definitely not an easy one in K-entertainment. It's difficult for most, especially if they are forced to deal with hardships. Many did not have the easiest start.  Most K-artists talk about their trainee days as difficult and intense.:lol:

Ye, dear - he always has a tag name for his FM & I know most K-pop FMs have titles. I always prefer going to FM than concerts. Although both events present the opportunity to see the celebrities up close, a fan meeting and a concert do have their own sets of pros and cons. Fan meetings are events where the idols closely interact with their fans. They also perform some of their title tracks but that is only around 30% of the program. The 70% is actually spent on talking, (talking during a concert is minimal. These talks are limited to like “Are you having fun?!” or “Make some noise!”) fan service, sharing stories, and playing games with the fans (this is optional during concerts). The lucky fans are usually selected via raffle draws. A concert is longer. It usually last for three hours. I love FM more because they are intimate interactions with fans. That's why, K-Pop fan meeting are taken at another level in Korea. :tongue:

20 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, ye,  "White Day" and is celebrated annually on March 14th. Right you are - This is a day opposite to Valentine’s Day/Red Day in Korea. That's when it's payback time. Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. “White Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent. :tongue:

Ye, that's a Hermes shopping bag, dear. That's their  signature orange bag. They also have a  plain white one. Their orange bag has various sizes - S/M/L/XL altogether. :lol:

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, the road to stardom is definitely not an easy one in K-entertainment. It's difficult for most, especially if they are forced to deal with hardships. Many did not have the easiest start.  Most K-artists talk about their trainee days as difficult and intense.:lol:

Ye, dear - he always has a tag name for his FM & I know most K-pop FMs have titles. I always prefer going to FM than concerts. Although both events present the opportunity to see the celebrities up close, a fan meeting and a concert do have their own sets of pros and cons. Fan meetings are events where the idols closely interact with their fans. They also perform some of their title tracks but that is only around 30% of the program. The 70% is actually spent on talking, (talking during a concert is minimal. These talks are limited to like “Are you having fun?!” or “Make some noise!”) fan service, sharing stories, and playing games with the fans (this is optional during concerts). The lucky fans are usually selected via raffle draws. A concert is longer. It usually last for three hours. I love FM more because they are intimate interactions with fans. That's why, K-Pop fan meeting are taken at another level in Korea. :tongue:

Hi @willenette,

Thank you for your share and thoughts above.

The Hermes shopping bag looks like the M size. It’s so nice to be able to see KImBi couple in the public, enjoying their shopping. I hope they don’t stop there in LA; that they continue with their couple-dates in the public wherever they are and please don’t sign up for "Newlyweds Diary” variety show! Just be they are like now and they still get tons of interests and support. :tongue::lol:

Are you planning to go to Rain’s FM in Japan? He should be back in SK for the Neighbourhood Concert Give U Show right, which is any day now?

A survey conducted at DC Inside shows that people look forward to seeing KimBi couple's offsprings the most.

If you read the comments in NB, you’ll shake your head in disbelief with all the comments. Of course, being a bias here, I won’t post those comments here. I only post good comments, kekeke......:tongue::lol:

All I could think of is so much for us to look forward to, seeing their children with the combined genes of parents and their children will be so admired and envied for being the children of their beautiful, talented and hardworking parents! :wub:

Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee couple, 1st star couple

2017021514123310840_1.jpg

Kim Tae-hee and Rain, who married in January, was ranked number one star couple.

A community portal site, DC Inside, ranked the couple No.1 in the survey conducted on the theme of "What is the expectation of a couple with their next generation?" From 9th to 13th.

Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple, who obtained 1964 (41%) votes out of a total of 4779 votes, married in January after five years of devotion after they became lover with the Coupang shooting. As a representative actress of the entertainment industry, she has been regarded as an entertainer couple who has been constantly inquiring about the second generation through various media before marriage.

- skipped unrelated (2nd place went to Ahn Jae-Hyun and Go Hye Sun couple and 3rd place went to Jung In and Jo Jung-chi couple)  -

http://news.nate.com/view/20170215n23193

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Thank you for your share and thoughts above.

The Hermes shopping bag looks like the M size. It’s so nice to be able to see KImBi couple in the public, enjoying their shopping. I hope they don’t stop there in LA; that they continue with their couple-dates in the public wherever they are and please don’t sign up for "Newlyweds Diary” variety show! Just be they are like now and they still get tons of interests and support. :tongue::lol:

Are you planning to go to Rain’s FM in Japan? He should be back in SK for the Neighbourhood Concert Give U Show right, which is any day now?

Nancyzak, dear, I guess the one you posted here is the size L or is it just me? No, I can't make it to his Japan FM because it falls on April. I'm starting to be very busy right now in the office until 2nd quarter.....Yes, I think the couple is arriving anytime or has arrived already because of RAIN's appearance in this concert, that started today. IDK which part he'll appear, though if it's  today or tomorrow. Can't wait! :lol:

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, dear, I guess the one you posted here is the size L or is it just me? No, I can't make it to his Japan FM because it falls on April. I'm starting to be very busy right now in the office until 2nd quarter.....Yes, I think the couple is arriving anytime or has arrived already because of RAIN's appearance in this concert, that started today. IDK which part he'll appear, though if it's  today or tomorrow. Can't wait! :lol:

You could right about the L size, looking at another picture of the bag.  :lol:

Oh, the concert spans over 2 days? Any idea whether it is a one-off concert or something that is regularly held, with Rain only appearing now?

34 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

You could right about the L size, looking at another picture of the bag.  :lol:

Oh, the concert spans over 2 days? Any idea whether it is a one-off concert or something that is regularly held, with Rain only appearing now?

Nancyzak, ye, dear - the concert is (2) days: February 15/16.....Tomorrow will start at 6 - 8pm. Sorry, but no idea about this kind of show & not familiar so, I can say that this is the 1st time of RAIN appearing in this concert. (or anyone here who knows maybe -) :(

• Like 1

Rain to kick off fan meetings in Japan

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170215

(Rain Company)

Rain will be holding fan meetings in Japan, according to his agency Tuesday. 

“Rain will hold six fan meetings in three different cities,” Rain Company said. “He’s trying to make the upcoming events more meaningful for fans.” 

The meet-and-greet events, titled “The Confession,” will take place in Nagoya, Osaka and Saitama from April 27 to May 5. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170215

(Rain Company)

Rain, 34, released his latest single “The Best Present” on Jan. 15. The latest release was a serenade to his wife Kim Tae-hee, who he married last month. 

The newlyweds are currently in Los Angeles after attending the 59th Grammy Awards there Sunday. 

Rain will release a new album in March. 

http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201702151649255869565_2

• Like 2

Before their marriage, it was Rain’s girlfriend or Kim Tae Hee’s boyfriend.

What we saw after their marriage and a lot more in the future ... 

"Rain’s wife or Kim Tae Hee’s husband... or Mrs Rain/Jung Ji Hoon or Mr Kim Tae Hee... “ B):D

Below is someone’s review of KTH endorsed’s Celltrion's Hanskin product in a blog and so, I take as an example of the mention of Rain’s wife...other that those that we see in news reports.

16602822_421155764893331_8204712443197166607_n.jpg?oh=56542fd4933c003c14ab8733c32a271e&oe=59023126

2017-02-14_41390441861406.jpg

Extracted from this source :

https://www.airfrov.com/requests/207890-Beauty-Products-Hanskin-Real-Complexion-Cream-EX

• Like 1

Netizens vote on celebrity couple's babies they most look forward to!

Kim-Tae-Hee,Rain

Netizens made their votes for the celebrity couple's babies they most look forward to!

The online survey was carried out on portal site DC Inside from February 9 to 13 with 4,779 participants in total. 

SEE ALSO: Kim Tae Hee amazes with her stunning beauty in 'Cellcure' pictorial 

The celebrity couple to gain the most votes was Rain and Kim Tae Hee. The two received 41% of the votes, equalling 1,964 votes. The second most look forward to are the babies of Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun who received 37% of the votes. Musician couple Jo Jung Chi and Jung In came in third by gaining 3% of the votes. 

In response to the results, netizens commented, "I think their baby will look a lot like Rain", "I look more forward to Won Bin and Lee Na Young's baby", and more. 

Which celebrity couple's baby are you most looking forward to seeing? 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/netizens-vote-on-celebrity-couples-babies-they-most-look-forward-to

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Netizens vote on celebrity couple's babies they most look forward to!

Netizens made their votes for the celebrity couple's babies they most look forward to!

The online survey was carried out on portal site DC Inside from February 9 to 13 with 4,779 participants in total. 

SEE ALSO: Kim Tae Hee amazes with her stunning beauty in 'Cellcure' pictorial 

The celebrity couple to gain the most votes was Rain and Kim Tae Hee. The two received 41% of the votes, equalling 1,964 votes. The second most look forward to are the babies of Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun who received 37% of the votes. Musician couple Jo Jung Chi and Jung In came in third by gaining 3% of the votes. 

In response to the results, netizens commented, "I think their baby will look a lot like Rain", "I look more forward to Won Bin and Lee Na Young's baby", and more. 

Which celebrity couple's baby are you most looking forward to seeing? 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/02/netizens-vote-on-celebrity-couples-babies-they-most-look-forward-to

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. Actually, not only for the couple that I’m interested to see but many stars who were married that I know of.....Like Jang Dong Gun’s kid & Wonbin. :lol:

I read on IG that 'According to the disclosure of the employees of Bazaar magazine, the couple is going to have a KTH Rain-wedding photography in Italy on Apri'. it was google translated and without a source but I hope it's true. wow the spring couple photosession! *prays*

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. Actually, not only for the couple that I’m interested to see but many stars who were married that I know of.....Like Jang Dong Gun’s kid & Wonbin. :lol:

Hi @willenette,

I know you have a “huge stable” at your end! :tongue::lol:

But celeb-couples are so protective of their children. Very few are willing to share pictures of their children.

If KimBi couple show a picture or more of them or either one holding the tiny hand/feet of their children or with partial feature of their children exposed is good enough for me. Somehow, I think they will be very private when it come to their children. I could be wrong too, as many are looking forward to Rain appearing with his child in Return of Superman. :lol:

I found the source but it's in Chinese

South Korea line micro letter

Star couple Kim Tae-hee and Rain will be one month's wedding sweet load in the couple pictorial.

16, according to the fashion industry sources, Kim Tae-hee and Rain23 will be to the Radio.

Jintai and Rain last month when married, and did not shoot wedding, the two taking into account the current situation and social atmosphere to make such a decision. Promised to take this couple photo invitation is under deep distress under the determination.

The couple 's couple pictorial modeling is still talking about the fashion magazine "BAZAAR" side said: "In the form of fashion pictorial, the choice of Italy as the shooting location, will be more prominent Jintai Xi and Rain couple romance.

In addition, Jintai and Rain stay in the United States. Rain on the 14th through the individual SNS uploaded to participate in the "59th Grammy Awards" certification was hot.

http://www.koreaxing.com/thread-60866-1-1.html

56 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

I read on IG that 'According to the disclosure of the employees of Bazaar magazine, the couple is going to have a KTH Rain-wedding photography in Italy on Apri'. it was google translated and without a source but I hope it's true. wow the spring couple photosession! *prays*

You read it right, @Lucia_love. I was about to post the translated news article. Will do after this.

• Like 1

Woohoo!!! 

Yahoo!!!

Yayyyyyyyy!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Call it or express it howsoever, but yes , so very happyyyyyyy... to note that KimBi couple will have a couple photoshoot in Italy. They will depart for their photoshoot destination on 23 February 2017. This comes from reliable source, per article below.

Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee, photography in Italy ... Departure on 23rd

2017021614431161222_1.jpg

Singer Rain - Actress Kim Tae-hee couple akes a picture in Italy.

Rain’s agency, Rain Company, said on the 16th, "Rain will leave Italy on the 23rd and shoot a picture with Kim Tae-hee."

As part of a magazine photo shoot, some of the photographers said that they were married photographers of Rain - Kim Tae - hee couple who did not have a wedding photo, but an official said, "Please understand it as a couple pictorial concept regardless of the marriage pictorial."

Meanwhile, Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple has attended the 59th Grammy Awards held in Los Angeles recently after marriage in late January.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170216n27995

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Woohoo!!! 

Yahoo!!!

Yayyyyyyyy!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Call it or express it howsoever, but yes , so very happyyyyyyy... to note that KimBi couple will have a couple photoshoot in Italy. They will depart for their photoshoot destination on 23 February 2017. This comes from reliable source, per article below.

Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee, photography in Italy ... Departure on 23rd

doc3859793_440420436?hash=9502ad8559455b

• Like 2

Another article, with a little more information.

OMG, gotta make some Korean friends to get hold of the magazine, LOL! :tongue::lol:

I hope the magazine can be ordered online! Pleassseeeeeee.... Bazaar Korea, hear us out here! Make it purchase-able online! Or, Rain Company, please allow us order through your company, say??? :tongue: :blush:

[Solo] 'Top-star couple' Kim Tae-hee ♥ Rain, take a couple pictures in Italy

htm_2017021614264513978.jpg

'Top star couple' Kim Tae-hee and Rain in their first month of marriage.

According to an official of the fashion industry on the 16th, Rain and Kim Tae-hee will leave for Italy and photograph the couple on the 23rd. Kim Tae - hee and Rain skipped the wedding picture at the time of marriage last month. It was a choice considering the state of the country and the social atmosphere. It was reported that the couples presented their plans after their hard work.

Couple pictorial concept of this couple is still being discussed. The fashion bazaar said, "We will highlight the romance of Kim Tae-hee and Rain-married couple as they choose the location in Italy as a fashion photo format."

Kim Tae-hee and Rain married in the blessing of family and acquaintances at the Gahoe-dong Cathedral in Seoul after a five-year devotion last month. After three days, he left for Bali on the 22nd, honeymooned and returned home on the 27th.

On the other hand, Kim Tae Hee and Rain are staying in the United States, and Rain has collected a lot of attention on his 14th SNS, leaving a shots of his attending '59th Grammy Awards'.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170216n24143

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I know you have a “huge stable” at your end! :tongue::lol:

But celeb-couples are so protective of their children. Very few are willing to share pictures of their children.

If KimBi couple show a picture or more of them or either one holding the tiny hand/feet of their children or with partial feature of their children exposed is good enough for me. Somehow, I think they will be very private when it come to their children. I could be wrong too, as many are looking forward to Rain appearing with his child in Return of Superman. :lol:

Hi Nancyzak, "huge stable" - hahaha. I couldn't agree with you more, dear - some celebrity-couples are so protective of their children, of their family, to be exact. Some are not willing to spill too much about their kid/s, like the case of the couples I mentioned above. Some are not sharing even the kid's name maybe because it is very personal to them. Also, in the case of Kwon Sang Woo, he's been offered to be in the ROS show but he turned it down. You see, being in the spotlight, things don't always go smoothly. ...While there are also some who place their children in the media limelight. ...In RAIN's case with KTH, IDK if they're the kind who'll raise their kids away from the limelight. In case they'll do this, surely I'd understand.  Being a celebrity makes it difficult to have a private life. As much as I want to see their kids in the future I would also want them to raise them away from the prying eyes of the public. :lol:

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, "huge stable" - hahaha. I couldn't agree with you more, dear - some celebrity-couples are so protective of their children, of their family, to be exact. Some are not willing to spill too much about their kid/s, like the case of the couples I mentioned above. Some are not sharing even the kid's name maybe because it is very personal to them. Also, in the case of Kwon Sang Woo, he's been offered to be in the ROS show but he turned it down. You see, being in the spotlight, things don't always go smoothly. ...While there are also some who place their children in the media limelight. ...In RAIN's case with KTH, IDK if they're the kind who'll raise their kids away from the limelight. In case they'll do this, surely I'd understand.  Being a celebrity makes it difficult to have a private life. As much as I want to see their kids in the future I would also want them to raise them away from the prying eyes of the public. :lol:

I didn’t know that KSW was offered to appear in ROS with his kids and that he declined, but I have seen pictures of him, his wife and children that he/wife uploaded in their SNS (if I’m not wrong) and there was at least an occasion where the couple attended another celebrity’s wedding with their son in tow. Their son is so adorable, taking after both parents with more of KSW! KSW also combined the names of his wife and children for his building. That is so nice as a husband and father. It was lately that I read why home to him is so important. 

As for Rain and KTH, we’ll see to what extend they will share the images of their children but I can easily picture Rain going nuts over his children. His children is going to climb all over him and they’ll playfully roll around the floor, while KTH looks on benignly, LOL! :lol:

Meanwhile, KimBi couple is going to have couple pictorial in Italy of Harper’s Bazaar Korea. Remember you told us about how fascinating and beautiful Italy is? Can’t wait to see the pictorial, as we know, the couple is going to look really stunning together, posing against the magnificent historical buildings, bold colours of the Italian houses and the breathtaking Tuscan landscape. KTH’s very close friend travels to Italy a lot. Counting on her to update her IG with some pictures of her and the couple. She did for KTH (though with her back against the camera) and but a few front shots with HL) last year when KTH and HL went to Italy. :tongue::D

• Like 1