✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Rain and Kim Tae Hee return from their honeymoon in Bali

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1485545591_af_org.jpg

Rain and actress Kim Tae Hee have returned to Korea from their honeymoon in Bali after staying there for 6 days/5 nights.

After holding a quiet wedding ceremony on January 19 in Seoul, the couple took off to Indonesia on January 22 and they safely returned to Korea on January 27.  

Both wearing dark sunglasses, Rain wore a plaid coat and a cap, while wife Kim Tae Hee looked stylish in a khaki colored fur coat.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-return-from-their-honeymoon-in-bali

**********************************************************************************************************************

rain + kim tae hee back in seoul for seollal

January 27, 2017

rt2

rt2.jpg

Ever filial, Kim Tae Hee and Rain returned from honeymoon on the eve of the Lunar New Year or Seollal in Korean. Kim Tae Hee just can’t stop beaming, can she? And neither can Rain hide his joy and contentment as he flashes tiny smiles at the media as the couple touched down in Seoul on January 27. They were in Bali over the last few days and I hope they had a relaxing, romantic time together. I do think Rain would be out and about promoting his new album so we’ll probably see more than him than of Kim Tae Hee over the next few weeks.

Spoiler

rt1

rt1.jpg

rt3.jpg

rt4.jpg

rt5.jpg

rt6.jpg

rt7.jpg

rt8.jpg

rt9.jpg

rt10.jpg

rt11.jpg

photo credits as stated

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2017/01/27/rain-kim-tae-hee-back-in-seoul-for-seollal/

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

This is one of the first fanarts in my life so don't  judge me please :)

So well done!!! Thanks for sharing and keep more coming!!!

Nope, not judging you at all because I’ve done the smoking series myself too, in 2013! :tongue::lol:  It’s all in the name of fun, and as we all know, KimBi couple does not smoke at all. All for the photoshoot/screen project! :wink::lol:

16402787_412405115768396_566399882019164

16251559_412405239101717_515512094359771

16251850_412405975768310_817487597441295

Credit images used in the above fan arts : owners.

2 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

OPERA - GLITTER SNEAKERS, € 375

Thank you for finding out the brand of KTH’s sneakers. Awwww...sad that it is not the Adidas Stan Smith like Rain’s, but never mind, it’s still the couple in sneakers together, irrespective of the brand! Just like KimBi couple in matching white top and in shorts below. I really like KTH’s style of shorts. 

Rain_1485441183_20170126_rainkimtaehee2.

Also, aside from the sneakers, the colours of their airport fashion below are very well coordinated between the two of them. If you notice, the main colours of their clothings are blue, green, black and white. So pleasing to the eyes looking at their fashion as the colours blend so well looking at the couple, together. I kinda think that Rain has a hand in these as he has great fashion taste. Oh yes, plus the couple’s sneakers too! He is a sneaker man, don’t we all know by now! :D

201701271059501810_1.jpg

P/S. KTH’s bag is Givenchy brand. She has carried this brand of bags a few times in the past before.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

btw have you noticed that Rain used his sweater as a scarf! lol

Ngm8oRfOML8.jpgIeYgX_zQbsM.jpg

hahahaha man always be man...travel lite-recycling whatever can be recycled...hihihi...i bet 1 1/2 of the 2 large luggage mostly tae hee items...

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

btw have you noticed that Rain used his sweater as a scarf! lol

LOL! There, Rain has great fashion sense! It doesn’t matter how he does it! :lol:

Oh by the way, he wore Tom Ford sunglasses. Reproduced the picture below.

IeYgX_zQbsM.jpg

Coincidentally, KTH used Tom Ford for her sunglasses in Yongpal. See image below. I know, it is a drama prop but nice to think of the coincidence, heh!

16252131_412435575765350_612434611835201

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, cheewong said:

hahahaha man always be man...travel lite-recycling whatever can be recycled...hihihi...i bet 1 1/2 of the 2 large luggage mostly tae hee items...

Hubby’s bag space also wifey’s space... :lol::lol::lol: ......or the wife-doting Rain told KTH : “Wifey, just take this space. Take as much as you want! I can wrap my sweater round my neck”... :lol::lol::lol: 

Just kidding!!! :lol::lol::lol: 

• Like 2

[Special Feature] Non - Kim Tae Hee, Park Hae Sun - Ryu Soo Young, Ji Sung Lee - Bo ... What is the Feast of the Snow of the Star?

107617_132793_5154.jpg

Sportivista = Kim Jung-yeon intern reporter] What is the appearance of the star holidays of the star and married couples who are just busy with their honeymooning marriage, the fifth year of the marriage?

Rain-Kim Tae-hee couple ended their five-year excellence and became a couple on the last 19th century. The two men completed a sweet honeymoon for five nights and six days in Bali, Indonesia from the 22nd to the 27th. Since then, the couple, who have no official schedule, will spend their first holiday together with their families, starting to dress up their hanbok after finishing marriage and to offer them to adults.

http://star.spotvnews.co.kr/?mod=news&act=articleView&idxno=107617

Rain ♥ Kim Tae-hee, a well-known gaze on a newly-wed couple 

201701271731209110_1.jpg

201701271731209110_2.jpg

The couple, Rain and Kim Taehee, returned after finishing their honeymoon. From now on, it is the start of a 'real' house. Everything from marriage to wedding ceremony to honeymoon. The birth of a couple in the midst of the century was a live broadcast both inside and outside the Republic of Korea.

Rain (Jung Ji Hoon) and Kim Tae Hee entered the Incheon International Airport on January 27th. After a surprise wedding ceremony on the 19th, they left for honeymoon in Bali, Indonesia on the 22nd and returned to Seoul. Now, with a wedding and a honeymoon longevity, a true honeymoon life begins at your own home.

'I woke up and was next to Kim Tae-hee ...' is a joke among the fans. Rain and Kim Tae Hee became formal couples after five years of devotion. Now the official outfit, both men and women, are envious as well as voices as they are top stars with enormous fandom. Until Rain recently released the song "The Best Gift" and publicized the fanfare, the fans did not know that the two of them would make such a sudden (?) wedding. However, the popularity of the 'Best Gift' song itself was a proposal for Kim Tae-hee, and the public's interest was heated up as the fact that two people had been preparing for the wedding contemporarily revealed.

As the name is a couple of the century, after the first reports about marriage came out, the reporters became very busy. The couple, Rain and Kim Tae-hee, who considered the "unstable situation of the city", was in a position to conduct the wedding as quietly as possible, but the situation went as expected. The media competition to cover the ceremony was held on the day of the wedding ceremony, and the late arrival of the new generation also brought the reporters and fans to the departure hall. From the cost of the wedding, to the small episodes such as ceremonial costumes, articles were poured into each one. The popularity of top star couples of the day was inevitable.

Photographs taken by local fans and tourists in Bali have been steadily moving through SNS. The couple returned on the 27th, surrounded by reporters for the fans and married couples who had come from the arrival hall. The two are not officially 'speed violations', but the second-generation plan also seems to be a long way off. Already, 'I was born, my father is Rain, my mother is Kim Tae-hee,' and the family planning of the couple is also interested.

So, Jang Dong-gun, Ko So Young couple, and Lee Byung-hun Lee Min-jung and so on. Of course, even if they do not do it, it is a natural countervailing benefit as it has been in its present position with so many fans' love for many years after debut.

On the other hand, Rain is now one of the most likely family is expected to continue active activity. It is said that it will enter into full-scale project until the next work including new record and movie drama. Kim Tae-hee does not have an official next work or activity plan at present.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170127n14383

• Like 2

wow I still can't believe that Koreans call our couple  'The Couple of the century'. I'm so happy to hear it:wub:,  I even have tears in my eyes especially remembering their first reaction when Dispatch revealed the couple. they were too harsh and unfair. I'm so glad it's all in the past now. real love can endure anything. this is such a great life lesson from the couple.

ce48fd811d08cc7262b55befe273caf8.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

LOL! There, Rain has great fashion sense! It doesn’t matter how he does it! :lol:

Oh by the way, he wore Tom Ford sunglasses. Reproduced the picture below.

Coincidentally, KTH used Tom Ford for her sunglasses in Yongpal. See image below. I know, it is a drama prop but nice to think of the coincidence, heh!

Both are really style icons with great fashion sense. Everything looks good on them.

Does anyone know the brand and model of Kim Tae Hee's sunglasses worn at the airport?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, msbubbly said:

Both are really style icons with great fashion sense. Everything looks good on them.

Does anyone know the brand and model of Kim Tae Hee's sunglasses worn at the airport?

Hi @msbubbly,

I can’t offer any idea to KTH’s brand and model of sunglasses. Hope other(s) could help.

Everybody, I’ve got the image below, which is the closest that I can get to see KTH’s sunglasses. Please let us know if you know the brand and model of her sunglasses. Thank you in advance! :wub:

201701271120261810_1.jpg&key=c0c19847205

Credit image as tagged.

11 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

wow I still can't believe that Koreans call our couple  'The Couple of the century'. I'm so happy to hear it:wub:,  I even have tears in my eyes especially remembering their first reaction when Dispatch revealed the couple. they were too harsh and unfair. I'm so glad it's all in the past now. real love can endure anything. this is such a great life lesson from the couple.

Truly a very beautiful and on point quote on true love. Thank you very much for sharing it. I can attest to the quote because I am married! Hehe... :tongue::lol:

If Rain could come up with the beautiful lyrics of The Best Present and if true, KTH sang Happy Me (the OST in Reply 1994) which was dedicated to Rain, they leave no doubt that the quote ascribes to the couple too!

Everybody can see for themselves how loved up and loving to each other, KimBi couple is in all their public appearances. I am particularly happy to note how well received the union of KimBi couple is by countless fans and people (not missing out on how many netizens there were who once have nothing but every negative things to say about the couple in the past). Now, the tide has changed favourably; like a blossoming rose in the spring! Fighting, KimBi couple for more best news to come from your relationship and marriage and everybody who supports this couple! :wub:

ce48fd811d08cc7262b55befe273caf8.jpg

• Like 4

MBC Entertainment, Section TV, chronicling KimBi couple's honeymoon trip and back in time for Seollal.

Credit : MBCEntertainment

Caps by SK media outlets in their news reports.

201701291539241887664_20170129155251_01.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170129n07836

htm_2017012916158412002.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20170129n07968

• Like 4

If the MBS Entertainment TV Section had gone to the extent of enquiring about the couple at the resort where they honeymooned (as we understand from Knets’ comments below), shall we say that it deserves the “scoldings/backlash”? <_<

Great that Knets standing up for KimBi couple.

'Section TV' reports Kim Tae Hee and Rain stayed in their resort for their honeymoon

201701291539241887664_20170129155251_01_20170129155404446.jpg

htm_2017012916158412002.jpg

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2017-01-29%2B02-32-37.png

Article: 'Section TV' Kim Tae Hee ♥ Rain, what did they do on their honeymoon? "Barely any activities outside"

Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+1,623, -24] Is an article on this necessary though...

2. [+929, -16] They had so many paparazzi on them...

3. [+694, -10] Wow ㅋㅋㅋ it's like they're the olympics, we're getting live updates on their activities

4. [+302, -26] Wow... well then.... ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+160, -1] I get that we're all curious but it feels wrong to call up the hotel to ask what they were up to

6. [+130, -2] Why would they want to go outside when there are cameras everywhere

7. [+121, -2] Poor celebrities, can't even enjoy their honeymoon

8. [+107, -1] Sounds more accurate to say that they couldn't come out given the cameras ㅠ

9. [+106, -1] Might as well give us explicit reports of their bedroom activities as well at this rate... journalists are so creepy

10. [+74, -1] What is this if not stalking? Asking the hotel whether they stayed in their room or went outside is stalking;;

11. [+31, -0] Ugh come on, as if they could do whatever they wanted outside with all the cameras watching

12. [+30, -0] Ew, why would you bother someone's honeymoon like that and ask all these gross questions

13. [+25, -1] This article just crosses the line

-

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2017/01/section-tv-reports-kim-tae-hee-and-rain.html?m=1

• Like 2

Rain and Kim Tae Hee spotted at the airport after returning from their Honeymoon

htm_2017011919340827111.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have returned home from their dream honeymoon to begin life as a darling newlywed couple.

Rain and Kim Tae Hee held left for their honeymoon on January 22nd following their private wedding ceremony on January 19th. The two vacationed in in Bali, Indonesia after the event was held. The couple enjoyed the vacation and time away for five nights and six days before arriving at Incheon International Airport on January 27th.

The couple is known for being the richest celebrity couple – and their honeymoon trip to Bali is no exception. Bali is a classic Korean honeymooning location, and the pair have returned looking refreshed, invigorated, and happy.

As the two settle into their life as newlyweds, their budding relationship is one for the ages – from how they met, to their sweet wedding ceremony, and support of their close friends.

Watch the two arrive home from their vacation to a host of reports and fans excited for their return, looking cozy and warm in their big coats and sunglasses:

Congratulations again to the newlywed couple, may they settle into their new lives together well.

Source: Yonhap News

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/rain-kim-tae-hee-spotted-airport-returning-honeymoon/

• Like 3

Awesome news!

The positive effect of the union of power couple, i.e. KimBi couple!

[Star Seoul TV’s Global K Star Ranking] 2017.1.26 'Kim Tae Hee's Man’ Rain No. 1

Star Seoul TV (SSTV) announces the selection of Global K Star Rank [Global K Star Ranking]. [Global K Star Ranking] is a global Korean star ranking that selects Korean stars and Kpop stars who are active in the world stage as well as domestic based on various global data.

In this week's [Global K Star Ranking], a Korean-American male star from January 17, 2017 to January 23, 2017, Ranking TOP 10 was selected.

In the third week of January, [Global K Star Ranking] ranked Baekdu (www.baidu.com) 's Korean male star ranking, China' s largest star portal site '123fans' (123fans.cn) and Wei Bo' & Quot ;, and the ranking is the sum of the number of visitors and the number of searches of the SSTV. The rankings change slightly depending on the topic of the stars every week.

◆ This week (Jan 17 ~ 23, 2017) Global K Star popular analysis

16422280_412882915720616_525785476294360

In this week's Star Korea TV [Global K Star Ranking], there are a lot of people in the world such as Rain, ding dong, Exo Sehun, Bigbang G-dragon, CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa, EXO's Baekhyun, JYJ's Kim Jae-Joong, Lee Kyeong-suk and other Korean stars and global Kpop stars were ranked in the top 10.

16300505_412882962387278_259465115342854

The popularity of Rain was not enough to marry. Rather, he ranks first in the ranking after marriage to Kim Tae-hee, proving his popularity in China.

Rain on May 19, after five years of devotion, Kim Tae - hee and the wedding march sounded. Rain and Kim Tae - hee had a quiet wedding ceremony at a cathedral in Gahoe - dong, Jongno - gu, Seoul, inviting only close family and friends, including Anseonggi, god, Park Jin - young,

On the afternoon of the 17th, Rain announced his handwritten letter to his official homepage and Instagram, and showed his surprise marriage to the public. In that letter, Rain said, "Now I also want to be a good husband and a man as a husband of a family." She (Kim Tae-hee) always kept me close to me when I was hard and happy, . Now trust grows and love grows, and it is fruitful. "

"We want to finish the wedding and time as quietly and godly as possible in the times when the current situation is unstable and economically difficult. I want you to understand that I can not speak, so I added a simple cathedral wedding as described in the letter.

Rain and Kim Tae-hee had a honeymoon on the island of Sumba on the 22nd of last month after the honeymoon massacre.

Star Seoul TV Hong Hye Min Reporter / Photo = Ancient Hyundai reporter

http://m.blog.naver.com/favourite45/220922074331

• Like 4