✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, actually, RAIN is also having sleeping gear like eye mask when he sleeps in the plane..... This is essential because they always turn on those overhead lights when you’re trying to sleep. And some people in the window seats like to keep their window shades open the whole flight! When you need to get some rest it is a great way to block out the world around you. :lol:

***  Ye, dear - I remember that. Thanks for sharing the picture again. The rule when travelling is always wear extremely comfortable shoes mostly flat shoes like sandals on the plane ... simple slip-on shoes or sneakers when flying They are easy to put on and off.  About that resort, we were told that many famous people are usually there but during the time I was there none that I remember of that I've seen.....:lol:

***  They looked so gorgeous in the airport. We've never had pictures of them together like this holding hands & RAIN wrap his arms around her. It's a pretty sight! So far I never see any public celebrity relationships where they freely walk with linked hands. You can always tell when a woman is truly loved by her man like this, huh? I could see her eyes sparkle - hahaha. Kim Tae Hee looks truly happy.  Love how they're smiling so happily towards everyone there. They look madly in love that I can't stop looking the photos & videos. And...........Rain looks good as hell in those shades. And I love that sight when they arrived at the airport - and how she runs up to him to grab his hand. :lol:

I love that bit too; so romantic, loving and caring of Rain over KTH!

Rain : "Come wifey. Hold my hand."

KTH : “Oh my hubby is calling me. I better hurry up” :lol:

It goes to show how loving and sweet this couple is to each other.

It’s like watching a K-drama of a very romantic scene but the best thing about this is, it is real!!! :lol:

Before our very eyes!!! 

There is no doubt as to the state of the good relationship between the couple. We read before news report by their close friends in the past and then Ahn Sung Ki for their wedding.

As husband and wife now, there is nothing to hold back to show the world a little of their PDA just like any loving and caring couples out there. 

I also like it that Rain liked mealtopbingsoo’s IG picture of Rain and KTH which I posted above, with the message “Now Married”. Isn’t it telling that Rain likes his married status? :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lavender2love said:

NICE FAN CAM ........ LOVE THE HAND HOLDING.

WEDDING PRESENT SONG ....... RAIN SAID  " THIS SONG IS SO SWEET LOVE SONG . IF YOU HAVE GIRLFRIEND IT WOULD BE PERFECT TO SING FOR HER " HIS DANCE MOVES SHOW A MAN IN LOVE.
I wonder whether Rain croons to his wife in bed ?

RAIN(비)_Special Interview "The Best Present" - GDCF 2017

Hi @lavender2love,

It's not impossible and don’t discount that Rain won’t do it, since singing is part of Rain’s talents and he has some most romantic songs produced in the past, LOL! I like to think that there are songs dedicated solely for his wifey for romantic, for her ears only! To keep KTH happy and glowing all the time! I’m sure KTH will have her way in returning her hubby's favour!  :lol:

• Like 1

On 1/22/2017 at 2:04 AM, Lucia_love said:

Idk it's kinda interesting

Celebrity tarot reading

……..9…….
…..7….8…..
…4…5…6…
…1…2…3… 

1.Rain Bi thoughts about marriage in general?

The Two of Cup

Rain Bi thought of marrying his new wife is special towards him. He knew she is the one for him.

2.Rain Bi thoughts about being married to Tae Hee Kim specifically?

The Nine of Wands

Rain Bi fight so hard to keep his relationship with her alive and respectful. I do see he has to fight to get Tae Hee Kim parents approve of their relationship.

3.What he’d rather be doing with his life instead of being married?

The Two of Pentacles reversed

I see Rain Bi be in debts and wasting his life ways by doing works for films. He becomes a lost soul without love in his life.

4.Practical concerns preventing him from proposing?

The Queen of Pentacles

I see Rain Bi is very concerned about Tae Hee Kim mom. I don’t know why but I feel like her mom doesn’t like him. He is proving to her that he is a good husband to her daughter.

5.What he’s afraid of losing if he gets married?

The Ten of Cup

Rain Bi biggest fear isn’t having a family of his own. Believe it or not, Rain Bi is really a family man who loves.

Side Note: Rain Bi will be a father soon. And his dream come true.

6.What he’s afraid of gaining if he gets married?

The Ten of Wands

Rain Bi is so into raising a family and taking care of his wife. He is afraid of being a burden on his wife. So, I see another fear that he going to works a lot in films. That keep him away from his family. He don’t want that at all. I feel like he is a stay in home dad.

7.What, exactly, is he waiting for?

The Page of Wands

Good news of Tae Hee Kim gonna give him a child soon. Which is going to happen soon.

8.Will he ever ask?

The Two of Wands

It’s already happen between them.

They are husband and wife now.

9.What kind of husband he would make(something to think about!)

The Queen of Cup

A stay at home dad

I see him being a lovely husband with her and her kids. He is so fatherly and so nursing to his family.

……..9…….
…..7….8…..
…4…5…6…
…1…2…3…

1. What is Tae Hee Kim thoughts about marriage in general?

The Five of Wands

Tae Hee always has to fight for her marriage with Rain Bi. Now she is married to him and happy.

2. What is Tae Hee Kim thoughts about being married to Rain Bi specifically?

The Queen of Pentacles

Tae Hee was the happiest woman in the world. She finally married her best friend and soulmates.

3.What she’d rather be doing with her life instead of being married?

The Ten of Wands

Tae Hee will be working with films and television in her careers.

4.Practical concerns preventing her from proposing?

The Two of Cup

Tae Hee relationship with Rain Bi. She knew her relationship with him is hards. Because she has a lot of male fans and he got lot of females fans. So, She has to remain level-heads with Korean netizens spreading lies on their relationship. So, She keeps a low profile about their relationship with friends and family.

5.What she’s afraid of losing if she gets married?

The Nine of Wands

Tae Hee is a spitfire who isn’t afraid to speak her mind. However, She is afraid to lose her independence. I saw her being afraid of losing her head strong personality and independent.

6.What she’s afraid of gaining if she gets married?

The Two of Pentacles

Marriage is sharing

I see Tae Hee afraid of losing money by being married to Rain Bi. I see there is no prenup between them. Now she is worried about her money with Rain Bi. However, I see wants to work with production and distribution in filmmaking.

7.What, exactly, is she waiting for?

The Ten of Cup

Tae Hee want a family with Rain Bi. She is trying to get pregnant with him. Now she gonna has a honeymoon baby or a soon baby this year.

8.Will she ever ask?

The Four of Swords

Yes! Tae Hee in her honeymoon with Rain Bi. Now they are getting a family together as a whole.

9.What kind of wife she would make(something to think about!)?

The Wheel of fortunes

Tae Hee gonna be the beard winner in this family with him. I see her as the dad and Rain Bi as the mom. She is gonna has a lot of projects and business gonna made her extremely rich indeed. People think Tae Her is a typical Korean women who stay home and keep having kids.

Nope! Not Tae Hee Bi!

She is gonna made a name for herself in the business world and the filming world. Tae Hee Bi acting career just started it. She will get more roles in film and television. I feel like she going to sign a big movies deal will change her careers forever. In a good ways!

Rain Bi will never be prouder than she is. He is happy to Tae Her who love him for him. And the same as her too.

They are soulmates!

Cr.: http://extremedivas.tumblr.com/post/156099360512/rain-bi-and-tae-hee-kim-relationship

Hi @Lucia_love,

Thank you very much for sharing the above, which is  a very good news for KimBi couple and for us as they are predicted as soulmates, which is the same as some fortune tellers had said about the couple in early 2013, that their relationship is a match made in heaven! There were some fortune tellers in the past also predicted that the couple will eventually marry and I now see why it is said like that. They marry after 4 years of relationship and aren’t we wedding starved like @lavender2love said, hahaha....Most of other K-celebs couple already married after entering their 1-3 years of relationships. But, not our KimBi couple, it took them 4 years. Now, happy them and happy us that it all ends well, finally for KimBi couple, at the altar.

We can’t tell what the future holds but on hindsight and relating the prediction above with what we have read and see of the couple so far, I would say most of the prediction fits the image and actions of the couple, to me.

Rain an at home hubby? I could easily see him tending to his beloved family at home since he is a good cook and look at how he took care of his dogs, him ‘mothering” of his sister and cleaning the dog poops at home in Rain Effect. He mentioned before how he would put his daughters under 24 hours security protection and sending his children to school and take them to eat somewhere after school. Oh, some of what I’ve read in the past. So, yes, it does fit that kind of loving and nurturing hubby and father image for me but not as a full time house husband because he is a world star and has a huge entertainment career. He said that he wants to star in a variety show with Kang Ho Dong, not once but twice (in KB and GD). I take it that he is ready to spend more time in SK now that he is married and likely in anticipation of the pitter patter of little feets! :lol:

KTH said before that she will act until old age. Rain has these verses in the lyrics of The Best Present “Wherever you walk, I’ll make sure that that becomes your path, so that I can reach you”. I kind of think this a show of Rain’s support for his wifey for what she wants to do for her acting career or whatever that she wants to undertake, aside as a wife for her family. :D

• Like 2

There were talks (not official news) that Rain and KTH each sang a song at their wedding.

Rain sang The Best Present and if true, by KTH, Happy Me (an OST for Reply 1994).

Below are the MVs with the English subs.

Super romantic!!! Very meaningful lyrics, ones that I could imagine and feel of the couple for each other!!!

Oh, don’t forget the equally meaningful lyrics for Only You sang by JYP at their wedding too!

Awwwwwwwwww, romance and feels overload at the wedding!!!

Credit : 1theK (원더케이) 

Credit : Yozohhh8

***********************************************************************************************

Lovely artwork of KimBi couple at their wedding :

Credit : https://www.instagram.com/p/BPp6zU4gt7t/

16300021_410420969300144_704516089992084

• Like 1

Released to time with honeymoon? :tongue::D

Watch: Rain Releases White Suit Version Of “The Best Present”

R. Choi January 24, 2017

Rain6.png

After releasing the music video for “The Best Present,” Rain has released a white suit version!

The video was released on Rain’s official YouTube channel, and shows Rain dancing flawlessly in a sleek, white suit. Rain had previously revealed on “Yoo Hee Yeol’s Sketchbook” that he wrote the lyrics to this song himself.

Meanwhile, the singer is currently on his honeymoon vacation with Kim Tae Hee.

Check out the music video below!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/24/watch-rain-releases-white-suit-version-best-present/

• Like 2

Rain reveals a white version MV for 'The Best Present'

Rain has dropped a white version MV for his latest single, "The Best Present"! 

The song was written, composed, and produced by Psy, and was described as the genre that "Rain is most confident with". The singer has also promoted his new song by using it to describe his wife, Kim Tae Hee

Watch Rain's stylish choreography in white for "The Best Present" above!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/rain-reveals-a-white-version-mv-for-the-best-present

***************************************************************************************************

[Video] Rain Releases ′The Best Present′ White Version MV

Rain has released a special ′White Version′ music video for his new track The Best Present.

On January 25, Rain shared the special ′White Version′ of The Best Present through his official website and YouTube channel.

[Video] Rain Releases ′The Best Present′ White Version MV

The ′White Version′ is gaining the attention of global fans as it reflects a different side of Rain′s track The Best Present.

In the revealed music video, Rain is wearing an all white tuxedo and fedora to match as he completes the choreography to The Best Present in one take. The singer especially catches the attention of fans as he perfects his choreography in one try.

Meanwhile, Rain released his track The Best Present through a variety of music sites on January 15.

Rain recently shocked fans by announcing wedding plans to long-time girlfriend Kim Tae Hee on January 17 and officially tied the knot with the actress on January 19.

Photo credit: Rain Company

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

I love that bit too; so romantic, loving and caring of Rain over KTH!

Rain : "Come wifey. Hold my hand."

KTH : “Oh my hubby is calling me. I better hurry up” :lol:

It goes to show how loving and sweet this couple is to each other.

It’s like watching a K-drama of a very romantic scene but the best thing about this is, it is real!!! :lol:

Before our very eyes!!! 

There is no doubt as to the state of the good relationship between the couple. We read before news report by their close friends in the past and then Ahn Sung Ki for their wedding.

As husband and wife now, there is nothing to hold back to show the world a little of their PDA just like any loving and caring couples out there. 

I also like it that Rain liked mealtopbingsoo’s IG picture of Rain and KTH which I posted above, with the message “Now Married”. Isn’t it telling that Rain likes his married status? :lol:

Nancyzak, hahaha - well, he can't deny his marital status now..... I read an article before that says - the primary reason a man asks one woman to marry and not another is that each woman treats him differently. In most cases, it’s the man in a relationship who decides he isn’t ready or doesn’t want to get married, and he makes this decision without any help from the woman. There is an age when a man is ready to marry.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @Lucia_love,

Thank you very much for sharing the above, which is  a very good news for KimBi couple and for us as they are predicted as soulmates, which is the same as some fortune tellers had said about the couple in early 2013, that their relationship is a match made in heaven! There were some fortune tellers in the past also predicted that the couple will eventually marry and I now see why it is said like that. They marry after 4 years of relationship and aren’t we wedding starved like @lavender2love said, hahaha....Most of other K-celebs couple already married after entering their 1-3 years of relationships. But, not our KimBi couple, it took them 4 years. Now, happy them and happy us that it all ends well, finally for KimBi couple, at the altar.

We can’t tell what the future holds but on hindsight and relating the prediction above with what we have read and see of the couple so far, I would say most of the prediction fits the image and actions of the couple, to me.

Rain an at home hubby? I could easily see him tending to his beloved family at home since he is a good cook and look at how he took care of his dogs, him ‘mothering” of his sister and cleaning the dog poops at home in Rain Effect. He mentioned before how he would put his daughters under 24 hours security protection and sending his children to school and take them to eat somewhere after school. Oh, some of what I’ve read in the past. So, yes, it does fit that kind of loving and nurturing hubby and father image for me but not as a full time house husband because he is a world star and has a huge entertainment career. He said that he wants to star in a variety show with Kang Ho Dong, not once but twice (in KB and GD). I take it that he is ready to spend more time in SK now that he is married and likely in anticipation of the pitter patter of little feets! :lol:

KTH said before that she will act until old age. Rain has these verses in the lyrics of The Best Present “Wherever you walk, I’ll make sure that that becomes your path, so that I can reach you”. I kind of think this a show of Rain’s support for his wifey for what she wants to do for her acting career or whatever that she wants to undertake, aside as a wife for her family. :D

***  The three-year mark/itch is a make-or-break time for modern relationships.  Itch.....what is it?  It's the time when the passion starts to wane and things just aren’t so effortless anymore. Feelings of undying love might fade a little. You might start to take your partner for granted. Compliments become few and far between. Why 3-years? I again read an article before that there’s a natural breaking point in a relationship and it often rears its head around the fourth year. They say that initial, intense passion lasts one to three years. :lol:

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, hahaha - well, he can't deny his marital status now..... I read an article before that says - the primary reason a man asks one woman to marry and not another is that each woman treats him differently. In most cases, it’s the man in a relationship who decides he isn’t ready or doesn’t want to get married, and he makes this decision without any help from the woman. There is an age when a man is ready to marry.  :lol:

It’s very true about making own decision to a lifetime commitment like marriage, but is that article written by a man? Hahaha... because it is on a man’s perspective. I feel that a woman also makes her own decision whether to commit to marriage or not. Basically, its a two partners’ decision and like the article you’ve read, it should be without the help of the other. A decision to marry or not is not to be made lightly and made after due and careful consideration. Yes, usually, people are ready to marry when they’ve reached the age where they are able to be independent to set up their own home and family, and I would say, after collage/university and working with reasonable income to sustain a new family. :lol:

6 hours ago, willenette said:

***  The three-year mark/itch is a make-or-break time for modern relationships.  Itch.....what is it?  It's the time when the passion starts to wane and things just aren’t so effortless anymore. Feelings of undying love might fade a little. You might start to take your partner for granted. Compliments become few and far between. Why 3-years? I again read an article before that there’s a natural breaking point in a relationship and it often rears its head around the fourth year. They say that initial, intense passion lasts one to three years. :lol:

I’ve read about the 3 year mark/itch too. It's a general rule of thumb because we know there are people who marry in less than the 3 year mark and yet still live happily for long if not a lifetime. But, yes, we do see, in most cases, break-ups after 2-3 years into a relationship, mainly for reasons like what you’ve described. This is what I’ve said about “not sitting right next to you” or something like that in backpage if the person is not right for you after sometime. 

KTH has said before that it takes her a long time to consider a man as a lifetime partner. I remember some of us moaning and groaning during the 4 years of wait for KimBi couple to arrive at the altar, but there we have, that length of time for them to come to this lifetime decision of a marriage. 4 years is over the 3 year mark and long enough for the couple to go through all the hurdles of the 3 year mark to ready themselves for a stable permanent relationship called marriage. 

I forgot to add to my reply to Lucia_love that it was predicted by a fortune teller that KTH will meet her husband (a good husband, that is) in 2011. You may remember this, as it was mentioned a few times before in this thread. Well, looking at the couple being married now and how Rain is, as what we’ve read and seen, the prediction has come true, isn’t it? They met in 2011 through Coupang. With the predictions of match made in heaven, meeting good husband in 2011, soulmates, etc. just point to the destiny that is laid out for the couple! :lol:

• Like 2

SK news reports. Watch videos embedded in the articles to the links provided below.

16179194_410690365939871_673067167429468

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000026654

[Express a couple Rain  Kim Tae Heer ] honeymoon love the way Tuk-tuks '

[OBS Unique Entertainment News Jo, Seon-soo reporter] Rain, Kim Tae-hee couple late honeymoon. OBS 'Unique Entertainment News' (Director Yoon Kyung-chul, writer Park Eun-kyung, Kim Hyun-sun) looked at everything from the marriage announcement of the couple to Kim Tae-hee to the honeymoon.

Rain, a makeup artist who sought Kim Tae - hee 's wedding, was a simple wedding ceremony to say that it was simple and sacred. Rain, considered to be the usual fashionista, attracted the attention of Kim Tae-hee's wedding dress.

According to one journalist, "According to the two acquaintances, it is the position that they did not want to give a relative deprivation to the public by marriage and dress." For this reason, Mr. Bi puts on his tuxedo by subtracting his neat suit from his own. I participated in this direct production, and I bought a wedding dress made by the stylist who bought the fabric. "

It is also known that the two did not purchase a newly-married house separately as they prepared for marriage. According to a reporter, "According to his aide, he is married without a honeymoon. Now Mr. Bi is living in an apartment in Samseong-dong with his father and his sister. Two of them enter the honeymoon home with their father and sister I will buy it, "he said.

On the other hand, Rain and Kim Tae-hee married differently on their honeymoon trip. The two men were reported to be taking a honeymoon trip to Bali, and they showed their first appearance as a couple at the airport. On the afternoon of the 22nd, at around 5:00 pm, Kim, who walked holding onto both hands as if to rely on each other, walked in a sweet and fresh look of a newlywed couple without a good luck.

************************************************************************************************************

16143655_410690175939890_542227836595162

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=427&aid=0000026652

[Exp. Couple ♥ Kim Tae-hee ①] Five years of love and one hundred years of love ... Secret wedding

[OBS Unique Entertainment News Cho, Reporter] Rain, Kim Tae-hee has taken the end of five years and became a couple. OBS 'Unique Entertainment News' (Director Yoon Kyung-chul, writer Park Eun-kyung, Kim Hyun-sun) looked at everything from the marriage announcement of the couple to Kim Tae-hee to the honeymoon.

Rain, who had not seen her since her marriage announcement, finally showed her first appearance. The wedding of two people who kept all the schedule and place hidden until the day of the wedding and reminiscent of a spy movie. Rain and Kim Tae - hee left their marriage ceremony for just two days and made a surprise wedding announcement. The wedding place and the time went to the secret, and all kinds of guesses only asked tail to tail.

After all, the place where they decorate the first page of the new departure is the Kathie's agreed Cathedral. This is the place where there is rain and bond. The residents of Gahoe-dong Cathedral said, "BC had taken a Chinese drama at a restaurant here. I thought I was going to the church, so I thought I would come here."

************************************************************************************************************

Watch KBS’ report of KimBi’s wedding, with English subs.

From the start to min 1:35.

Credit : KBS World TV 

• Like 3

Whoever catches the bridal bouquet, it’s best of luck to her.

Marriage is when both partners are ready for it. :lol:

Honey Lee Clarifies She Did Not Catch Bouquet At Rain And Kim Tae Hee’s Wedding

January 25, 2017

- skipped unrelated image -

During the press conference for MBC’s upcoming drama “Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People” on January 25, Honey Lee revealed that she was actually not the one who caught the bouquet at Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s wedding.

She said, “It just came out like that in the papers. There was someone else who received the bouquet, but I just received the misunderstanding of having caught the bouquet.”

“That’s why people keep asking when I’ll get married, and I wondered how I was supposed to answer them. Have I set a date for the wedding? I’ll stay faithful to my production first,” she finished with a laugh.

Honey Lee is currently dating god’s Yoon Kye Sang. The pair confirmed their relationship in 2013.

Meanwhile, “Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People” will begin airing on January 30.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/25/honey-lee-clarifies-not-catch-bouquet-rain-kim-tae-hees-wedding/

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

It’s very true about making own decision to a lifetime commitment like marriage, but is that article written by a man? Hahaha... because it is on a man’s perspective. I feel that a woman also makes her own decision whether to commit to marriage or not. Basically, its a two partners’ decision and like the article you’ve read, it should be without the help of the other. A decision to marry or not is not to be made lightly and made after due and careful consideration. Yes, usually, people are ready to marry when they’ve reached the age where they are able to be independent to set up their own home and family, and I would say, after collage/university and working with reasonable income to sustain a new family. :lol:

I’ve read about the 3 year mark/itch too. It's a general rule of thumb because we know there are people who marry in less than the 3 year mark and yet still live happily for long if not a lifetime. But, yes, we do see, in most cases, break-ups after 2-3 years into a relationship, mainly for reasons like what you’ve described. This is what I’ve said about “not sitting right next to you” or something like that in backpage if the person is not right for you after sometime. 

KTH has said before that it takes her a long time to consider a man as a lifetime partner. I remember some of us moaning and groaning during the 4 years of wait for KimBi couple to arrive at the altar, but there we have, that length of time for them to come to this lifetime decision of a marriage. 4 years is over the 3 year mark and long enough for the couple to go through all the hurdles of the 3 year mark to ready themselves for a stable permanent relationship called marriage. 

I forgot to add to my reply to Lucia_love that it was predicted by a fortune teller that KTH will meet her husband (a good husband, that is) in 2011. You may remember this, as it was mentioned a few times before in this thread. Well, looking at the couple being married now and how Rain is, as what we’ve read and seen, the prediction has come true, isn’t it? They met in 2011 through Coupang. With the predictions of match made in heaven, meeting good husband in 2011, soulmates, etc. just point to the destiny that is laid out for the couple! :lol:

Hi Nancyzak I can no longer recall if the writer of that article I read a long time ago was a man or woman....:lol:.I am definitely not a superstitious person but, somehow sometimes they tell the "real thing' - hahaha. Most of the time, I believe that if it’s truly from God, then yes it comes true. :lol:

This is How Much Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s Wedding Actually Cost

Rain-Kim-Tae-Hee.png

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have been named the richest K-Celebrity couple ever to date, so you may be surprised at how much their wedding really cost.

On January 24, SBS‘s A Night of Real Entertainment revealed just how much money went into Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s wedding ceremony.

Weddings can be extremely expensive ventures and celebrities tend to be notorious for spending exorbitant amounts on them; Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s wedding in 2014, for example, cost around $12 million USD. There has recently been a trend to make weddings more humble and simplistic, however, and Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s followed this trend.

201701242106778044_588743ab4a775.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee ready to board their flight to Bali with their wedding rings on.

In fact, their whole wedding ceremony was revealed to have only cost 1.3 million Won (approximately $1 116 USD).

Since their wedding, the two have been spotted by a lucky fan en route to their honeymoon in Bali on January 23 and are currently enjoying some time together as a newlywed couple.

Source: OSENDaily Mail

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/much-rain-kim-tae-hees-wedding-actually-cost/

***************************************************************************************************************

Rain and Kim Tae Hee captured at their honeymoon

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1485393263_af_org.jpg

Rain and Kim Tae Hee have been captured during their honeymoon in Indonesia!

The newlyweds were greatly welcomed by fans when they arrived at the airport. Rain was spotted protecting his beautiful wife from the huge crowd as they walked together. 

Rain_1485393352_%E3%85%8F4.jpg
Rain_1485393352_%E3%85%8F3.jpg

Previously, it was reported that Rain and Kim Tae Hee chose Bali for their honeymoon, but recent reports claim that the celebrity couple actually spent time on the island of Sumba, which is a resort not well known to many Korean tourists. As you can see in the photos, Rain and Kim Tae Hee look like they're about to have some fun in the sun, dressed in casual yet stylish, summery outfits. Check them out!

Rain_1485393405_k2.jpg

Rain_1485393406_k1.jpg
Rain_1485393406_k.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/rain-and-kim-tae-hee-captured-at-their-honeymoon

• Like 1

Some IG pictures of KimBi arriving at the airport to depart from Sumbawa.

Together, hand in hand. :wub:

16300162_411094462566128_583677894402362

Credit : https://www.instagram.com/p/BPtxYqRDo2h/?tagged=kimtaehee

16251918_411094589232782_458852888062569

Credit : https://www.instagram.com/p/BPt1EePAIXz/?tagged=kimtaehee

16251803_411094522566122_913800092703316

Credit : https://www.instagram.com/p/BPtw_wWgVrZ/?tagged=kimtaehee

16179386_411094562566118_826971397549991

Credit : https://www.instagram.com/p/BPtu2nElPDR/?tagged=kimtaehee

**********************************************************************************************************************

IG video of the couple getting out of their van to enter the airport in Sumbawa.

Poor Rain. He looks shocked when someone tried to grab/touch (?) him.

Credit : IGier.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, rainyday293 said:

Hi @nancyzak 

I'm confused right now.

Yesterday I read our couple already in Bali. They took flight from Sumbawa to Bali at 12pm via Garuda Indonesia.

So, information that I read yesterday was wrong?

Hi @rainyday293,

I've no idea on the flight details from Sumbawa to Bali before this. The IG pictures and videos came in a few hours ago. It seems the couple just left Sumbawa today.

Woa, (hearts in the eyes!), KimBi couple, each wrapping an arm over the other! I think it also stabilizes since Rain is way taller than KTH. Could also be that he is protecting her and she is clinging to him, since fans are rushiing after them.

IG below informed that KimBi couple is now in Lombok.

• Like 1

I can understand the fan's excitement over seeing the beautiful couple but it's really disturbing to see those videos. 1) there's absolute no respect or boundaries, the one video where one of them just REALLY CAME AT RAIN's face, shocking him WAS not okay. 2) this is their honeymoon, be excited for them but keep that boundary line. 

sigh, but I guess it's as expected of being a celebrity. I just dislike it so much when fans step out of the line w/ some things.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak I can no longer recall if the writer of that article I read a long time ago was a man or woman....:lol:.I am definitely not a superstitious person but, somehow sometimes they tell the "real thing' - hahaha. Most of the time, I believe that if it’s truly from God, then yes it comes true. :lol:

Hi @willenette,

I’m not superstitious either, hahaha... but all those predictions made me feel very good for the couple and keeping my hope high that the outlook is positive for the couple. They also, in part, keep me going in this thread, LOL! :lol:

Seems like the couple is heading home tomorrow, 27 January 2017. This should be in time for SK’s eve of Seollal, right? How very nice for the couple to celebrate their first Seollal together as husband and wife soon after their wedding! The kids from both sides of the families and friends will be extending their hands for new year gifts/money from the couple! :lol:

I saw in the Obzee official IG pics that the knitted cardigan that KTH wore for her departure to Bali is not the first time that KTH uses the brand. She wore another winter clothing below. This was when she appeared for Celltrion fan signing event end of last year.