✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

anjjo said: I think our couple celebrate this day together.   :x    :x :x

Today is November 11th in Korea, which means that...it's Pepero Day!

Happy Pepero Day to our Rain and Kim Tae Hee couple! 빼빼로 데이 축하합니다!

Pepero Day is a South Korean holiday on 11/11, when couples exchange Pepero sticks, candies & gifts. It's like Valentine's Day.

Source:KimbiFB

anjjo said:
Nancyzak said:

@anjjo,
I hope the couple had a wonderful time celebrating Pepero Day, enjoying all the heavenly candy kisses! :x :x :x ;) ;))    As Rain shall depart for his ZEPP Tour very soon, I bet the kisses were all the more sweeter! ;):P :x :-bd :))

There is so much anticipation for Rain's comeback now, not only from his fans but the media too. Glad to learn that he is almost halfway through with recording of his new songs. By the time Rain completes his ZEPP Tour, the month of December is just around the corner. It's time to prepare for the festive holidays, Christmas and the New Year celebration with his loved ones and KTH. It should be a meaningful holiday for the couple as this will be their second Christmas together. I hope come New Year their happiness and joy will overshadow the memories of the rude shock they had early this year.  :x :)>- :)
You will be very busy again with postings of pictures, videos, articles and updates of Rain's perfomances when his ZEPP Tour starts. As it is unlikely that KTH will undertake major activities from now until end of the year, our attention will mostly be focused on Rain in his ZEPP Tour through your postings. Stay fighting fit, my dear friend! You are going to be so indispensable!  :x :-bd =D>
I share below KTH in Marie Claire, January 2013 issue. What follows is an article that teases KTH's 'woman in love' looks. :x ;) :-bd ;))   I do agree that women in love always have the extra glow/shine. KTH is no different. We still catch that look until today.  :x :x :x

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; background-image: url(http://cdn.couch-kimchi.com//wp-content/themes/simplemag/images/section-header.png); text-align: center; background-position: 0px 50%;"MORE OF KIM TAE HEE FOR MARIE CLAIRE KOREA’S JANUARY ISSUE

Source  |  Marie Claire Korea

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/01/04/more-of-kim-tae-hee-for-marie-claire-koreas-january-issue/

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Kim Tae Hee's Recent Appearance of Women in Love class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"ACTRESS KIM TAE HEE DATING FAMOUS SINGER RAIN FLAUNTS HER GORGEOUS AND LUSCIOUS LOCKS FOR JANUARY ISSUE OF MARIE CLAIRE KOREA.
January 4, 2013 5:47 PM EST

Actress Kim Tae Hee dating famous singer Rain flaunts her gorgeous and luscious locks for January issue of Marie Claire Korea.

The photos reveal Kim Tae Hee holding shampoo bottle wearing elegant, gold colored dress with thick long brown locks and matching make up. She looks perfect for the role as new face of Elastine hair shampoo model.

Kim Tae Hee was chosen as the new model for her lovely, sexy, sensual and colorful charms.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/18890/20130104/kim-tae-hee-s-recent-appearance-of-women-in-love.htm

Nancyzak said:
anjjo said:
Nancyzak said:

@anjjo,
I hope the couple had a wonderful time celebrating Pepero Day, enjoying all the heavenly candy kisses! :x :x :x ;) ;))    As Rain shall depart for his ZEPP Tour very soon, I bet the kisses were all the more sweeter! ;):P :x :-bd :))

There is so much anticipation for Rain's comeback now, not only from his fans but the media too. Glad to learn that he is almost halfway through with recording of his new songs. By the time Rain completes his ZEPP Tour, the month of December is just around the corner. It's time to prepare for the festive holidays, Christmas and the New Year celebration with his loved ones and KTH. It should be a meaningful holiday for the couple as this will be their second Christmas together. I hope come New Year their happiness and joy will overshadow the memories of the rude shock they had early this year.  :x :)>- :)
You will be very busy again with postings of pictures, videos, articles and updates of Rain's perfomances when his ZEPP Tour starts. As it is unlikely that KTH will undertake major activities from now until end of the year, our attention will mostly be focused on Rain in his ZEPP Tour through your postings. Stay fighting fit, my dear friend! You are going to be so indispensable!  :x :-bd =D>
I share below KTH in Marie Claire, January 2013 issue. What follows is an article that teases KTH's 'woman in love' looks. :x ;) :-bd ;))   I do agree that women in love always have the extra glow/shine. KTH is no different. We still catch that look until today.  :x :x :x

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; background-image: url(http://cdn.couch-kimchi.com//wp-content/themes/simplemag/images/section-header.png); text-align: center; background-position: 0px 50%;"MORE OF KIM TAE HEE FOR MARIE CLAIRE KOREA’S JANUARY ISSUE

Source  |  Marie Claire Korea

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/01/04/more-of-kim-tae-hee-for-marie-claire-koreas-january-issue/

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Kim Tae Hee's Recent Appearance of Women in Love class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"ACTRESS KIM TAE HEE DATING FAMOUS SINGER RAIN FLAUNTS HER GORGEOUS AND LUSCIOUS LOCKS FOR JANUARY ISSUE OF MARIE CLAIRE KOREA.
January 4, 2013 5:47 PM EST

Actress Kim Tae Hee dating famous singer Rain flaunts her gorgeous and luscious locks for January issue of Marie Claire Korea.

The photos reveal Kim Tae Hee holding shampoo bottle wearing elegant, gold colored dress with thick long brown locks and matching make up. She looks perfect for the role as new face of Elastine hair shampoo model.

Kim Tae Hee was chosen as the new model for her lovely, sexy, sensual and colorful charms.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/18890/20130104/kim-tae-hee-s-recent-appearance-of-women-in-love.htm

anjjo

said:

Nancyzak

said:

Dear @anjjo,

Rain proves once again that he does not disappoint when it comes to airport fashion. I admire his great sense of adventure in fashion. We shall see what he has in store for his fashion at his ZEPP Tour. As for KTH, it's quite evident of late that she has stepped up her fashion style. With KTH game for an adventure in fashion probably led by Rain, we might see something matching between the two one of these days!   :x :-bd

:D

I feel for KTH's loss, but that's what life is all about. Whoever is born to this world will have to leave it one day. May KTH's grandmother rest in peace and KTH be comforted by the thought that her grandmother has gone home to be with the Lord.

:)

I share below, the article of KTH, being chosen as the female celebrity with the best face for good fortune, in this thread.

On this best luck/good fortune thing, you've posted in the back page that Rain is the no. 1 celebrity who will bring his wife great luck. Now we have this article on KTH. 

What a very lucky couple they are for having so much good luck for themselves as well as for the other!  :x :x :x :-bd =D>

Kim Tae Hee chosen as the female celebrity with the best face for good fortune

November 13, 2013 @ 8:33 am

On November 12, MBC's 'Good Day' had a physiognomy expert, Cho Kyu Moon, on the show to choose the star with the face that suggested the person would have the best luck in life. The expert chose Kim Tae Hee and explained why.

Cho Kyu Moon said, "

Kim Tae Hee's facial proportions are the golden ratio. Her forehead is nice, thick, and radiant. In physiognomy, the forehead suggests the fortune in the early years; until her thirties, she has good luck in relation to parents and work. Her eyebrows, eyes, and nose are straight, so she has good fortune in relation to wealth.

"

The expert continued, "The black and white of her eyes are clear, and her baby fat is nice and thick. Her upper and lower lips are also nice and thick and the corners of her mouth go upwards; this physiognomy suggests she has good luck... Of course, these thoughts can differ depending on the physiognomy scholar.

Quick! Based on these traits, it's time to visit the mirror to see what kind of luck your face may suggest. As for Kim Tae Hee, most would agree her face looks good regardless of what physiognomy experts may say.

Read more:

http://static3.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/kim-tae-hee-chosen-as-the-female-celebrity-with-the-best-face-for-good-fortune#ixzz2kcxg3GwS

I repost below the article on Rain that was posted by you in back page, for those who had not the chance to browse the back pages, to read with the above article.

(sorry that the clip is no longer available)

class="post-title"

03.31.11 [Clip+Eng Trans] tvN Ent News–Rain 1st Place In Survey As The Star Who Could Bring His Future Wife Great Luck

The reason is,

Of course, Rain has a handsome face, and is such a fascinating star actress Megan Fox has also praised, but if there is one quality women love about him, it is just that : He is a real man who has performed good deeds without the knowledge of people, for instance, he had volunteered to make oil spilt Taean come back to life, he had visited his female fan whose days were limited in the hospital to cheer her up, and he’s helped identify those who would lose their sights, allowing them to seek treatment, establishing ties with an ophthalmology.

Rain is a global star who has careers in performing at the closing ceremonies of both the Beijing and the Guangzho Olympic Games, and in being honored with the award for Best Badass performer for his role in Ninja assassin at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards, so someone who will be his spouse can be the envy of women all over the world.

As a singer and actor, Rain is one of entertainers who get the fattest paychecks in the showbiz, including the advertising world, and his schedules for the year 2014 and 2015 after leaving the military have been set already, so his spouse can feel secure about her future.

Credit to 지훈그리기 @ benamoo http://cafe.daum.net/benamoo?t__nil_cafemy=item

Re-up by ratoka00 @

Brief translation by rain bird

I see that someone gifted Rain with the big 'pencil' in the picture below. It could be a pencil shaped chocolate/candy box or a pencil case. If it is the latter, it goes well with the big box of Crocs like sandals gifted by his fan at his fan meeting in October, kekeke! Let us see what's next that he is gifted 'as a hint'! 

;):P:)

)

Cr photos : As tagged/Owners

Talking about the couple's fashion sense, I see that Rain is sporting the hair colour that is similar to KTH's. This could just be a coincidence since colour like this is quite common for Asians and both have had their hair coloured long before this. It's, nonetheless, a 'matchy-matchy' hair colour for the two, to me as both sport similar red tints! Here are the pictures for comparison. 

;)

:-bd :x

Thanks for sharing Dramafever's article on KTH modeling for Cosmopolitan Nov 2013 issue. I have here additional pictures, courtesy of @xtaeheex at KTH thread, which were not posted in this thread before.  :x :-bd

:D

I'm going to post some artworks of the couple after this. One of them is of the couple stitching/doing cross stitch together that you asked me to do. Enjoy! 

:)

partner @Nancyzak it's really about time that you do PS, with your artistic talent i am sure you will enjoy it...but no pressure just enjoy what you are doing now and make us all happy with your surprises...go go go my partner, i am really happy and proud of you...if you will ask me what my favorite among your artworks, definitely it's the "needlework", they look so cute, just like what anjjo sad, they seemed to be so engrossed with what they were doing togethersewing-007.gif

Guest xtaeheex

On E-Channel program 'Brave Reporter' EP35
Female reporter talking about Rain and KTH couple 

Hope someone can translate this video 

860121d6gw1eal0mdur3uj20hc09sdhj.jpg
860121d6gw1eal0me3qirj20hc09s3zr.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin Dong Yup showing off friendship with Kim Tae Hee's family  

1473023_369915876487086_95659198_n.jpg

On the E-channel program "Brave Reporters" Comedian Shin Dong Yup also revealed he used to go eating and drinking with Kim Tae Hee's father, sister and brother
But Shin Dong Yup's honest confess Kim Tae Hee is the only one he has never met...showed anger.....making the reporters and audience burst out in laughter.  
art_1384393207.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20131114n00138

Translated by me 

[11-16] Rain donates 6.44 tons of rice to unfortunate children

Rain donates 6.44 tons of rice to unfortunate children, His act of kindness warms the hearts of people

20131115164150_5285d03dd1966_1.jpg

RPR20131115025300353_01_i.jpg

Singer and actor Rain donated 6.44 tons of rice to unfortunate children.

According to Dreamy Inc. on the 15th, they sent 6.44 tons of rice [644 bags of 10-kg rice] to the Green Umbrella Children's Foundation at the request of Rain and his fans.

The 6.44 tons of rice donated by Rain's multinational fans under the name of him at his fan meeting last 12th, is a meal for no less than 53,000 children.

The rice from Rain will be used to help a lot of the poor children. The Green Umbrella Children's Foundation officials said, "We thank Rain for his donation for unfortunate children."

Rain's fans from 18 countries including Korea, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, etc. were part of the rice garland donation.

Meanwhile, Rain's fans have annually made a rice garland donation to charities to help the poor since they donated 380-kg rice garlands in 2010.

English Translation by 화니
Source: http://star.fnnews.com/news/index.html?no=251227

----------------------------------------------

[Fancam]131115 Rain Zepp Tour in Nagoya

Credit: 출구없는남자 // jysm3651 @ youtube//scorpiola

-------------------------------------------

Rain second ZEPP Tour is in Fukuoka on November 18-19, 2013.

class="title"Rain is in Fukuoka for his second 2013 ZEPP tour stop. (11/16)by: Stephe@Cloud USA on November 16, 2013.

At the airport in Fukuoka, Japan. (Image credit: miu226 @Twitter)

aa2(1)

mm.jpg

It has not been specified whether this particular picture was when he got to Fukuoka or when he was leaving to go there. (Image credit: loverainumi @Twitter)

xtaeheex said: On E-Channel program 'Brave Reporter' EP35
Female reporter talking about Rain and KTH couple 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

Hope someone can translate this video 

860121d6gw1eal0mdur3uj20hc09sdhj.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin Dong Yup showing off friendship with Kim Tae Hee's family  

On the E-channel program "Brave Reporters" Comedian Shin Dong Yup also revealed he used to go eating and drinking with Kim Tae Hee's father, sister and brother
But Shin Dong Yup's honest confess Kim Tae Hee is the only one he has never met...showed anger.....making the reporters and audience burst out in laughter.  

http://news.nate.com/view/20131114n00138

Translated by me 

cocomhe

said:

partner @Nancyzak it's really about time that you do PS, with your artistic talent i am sure you will enjoy it...but no pressure just enjoy what you are doing now and make us all happy with your surprises...go go go my partner, i am really happy and proud of you...if you will ask me what my favorite among your artworks, definitely it's the "needlework", they look so cute, just like what anjjo

sad, they seemed to be so engrossed with what they were doing together

sewing-007.gif

hi partner @Nancyzak..yes those 2 dogs are very visible  & popular in your artworks, they are so cute...as to PS, i think it is compatible with Apple cos my niece is using MacBook and she's doing PS also, i think you just need to find the adobe PS for Mac version...wow i am so excited for youwoo_hoo.gif

cocomhe said: hi partner @Nancyzak..yes those 2 dogs are very visible  & popular in your artworks, they are so cute...as to PS, i think it is compatible with Apple cos my niece is using MacBook and she's doing PS also, i think you just need to find the adobe PS for Mac version...wow i am so excited for youwoo_hoo.gif

2013 Rain Zepp Tour - Story of Rain Goods
2013-11-17

Credit : sizuku219//ratoka

1%28294%29.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

[Pic] 2013 Rain Zepp Tour - Story of Rain CD

Posted by memo-rain on November 17, 2013

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

Credit : sizuku219

-----------------------------------------

Rain is now in Fukuoka and ready for his first performabce tonight at ZEPP venue.
:)>-  :-bd

13-11-17 Rain in Fukuoka
2013-11-17

credit @KYukabang//ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

キャナルでピに遭遇♥︎
ポムの木でオムライス食べてるよ♥︎ pic.twitter.com/DXU85qXdww

P2%280%29.jpg

P3%280%29.jpg

pppp.jpg

--------------------------------------------

131116 Rain in Japan
2013-11-18

credit:ratoka@rain-cloud.co.kr

(Credit : raineare )

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

-----------------------------------------

13-11-16 Rain picture
2013-11-18

Credit : ‏@minew22 //ratoka
昨日の移動中ジフニ(*≧∀≦*) pic.twitter.com/6BrGEF1m9w

cc%285%29.jpg

----------------------------------------------

13-11-17 Rain in Fukuoka
2013-11-18

Credit : @ jiyaponpon//ratoka

今日バイト先に韓国の歌手rainが来ました‼‼ちなみにキムテヒの彼氏さんです!笑ユニオン3で働いて良かったと思った笑 오늘알바하는데 비가왔다 짱크다진짜크다정말크다 2미터넘는거같다#비 #rain #union3

rain%289%29.jpg

Nancyzak said:
anjjo said:
Nancyzak said:
Dear @anjjo,

Rain proves once again that he does not disappoint when it comes to airport fashion. I admire his great sense of adventure in fashion. We shall see what he has in store for his fashion at his ZEPP Tour. As for KTH, it's quite evident of late that she has stepped up her fashion style. With KTH game for an adventure in fashion probably led by Rain, we might see something matching between the two one of these days!   :x :-bd :D

I feel for KTH's loss, but that's what life is all about. Whoever is born to this world will have to leave it one day. May KTH's grandmother rest in peace and KTH be comforted by the thought that her grandmother has gone home to be with the Lord. :)

I share below, the article of KTH, being chosen as the female celebrity with the best face for good fortune, in this thread.

On this best luck/good fortune thing, you've posted in the back page that Rain is the no. 1 celebrity who will bring his wife great luck. Now we have this article on KTH. 

What a very lucky couple they are for having so much good luck for themselves as well as for the other!  :x :x :x :-bd =D>

Kim Tae Hee chosen as the female celebrity with the best face for good fortune

November 13, 2013 @ 8:33 am

On November 12, MBC's 'Good Day' had a physiognomy expert, Cho Kyu Moon, on the show to choose the star with the face that suggested the person would have the best luck in life. The expert chose Kim Tae Hee and explained why.

Cho Kyu Moon said, "Kim Tae Hee's facial proportions are the golden ratio. Her forehead is nice, thick, and radiant. In physiognomy, the forehead suggests the fortune in the early years; until her thirties, she has good luck in relation to parents and work. Her eyebrows, eyes, and nose are straight, so she has good fortune in relation to wealth."

The expert continued, "The black and white of her eyes are clear, and her baby fat is nice and thick. Her upper and lower lips are also nice and thick and the corners of her mouth go upwards; this physiognomy suggests she has good luck... Of course, these thoughts can differ depending on the physiognomy scholar.

Quick! Based on these traits, it's time to visit the mirror to see what kind of luck your face may suggest. As for Kim Tae Hee, most would agree her face looks good regardless of what physiognomy experts may say.

Read more: http://static3.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/kim-tae-hee-chosen-as-the-female-celebrity-with-the-best-face-for-good-fortune#ixzz2kcxg3GwS

I repost below the article on Rain that was posted by you in back page, for those who had not the chance to browse the back pages, to read with the above article.

(sorry that the clip is no longer available)

class="post-title"03.31.11 [Clip+Eng Trans] tvN Ent News–Rain 1st Place In Survey As The Star Who Could Bring His Future Wife Great Luck

The reason is,

Of course, Rain has a handsome face, and is such a fascinating star actress Megan Fox has also praised, but if there is one quality women love about him, it is just that : He is a real man who has performed good deeds without the knowledge of people, for instance, he had volunteered to make oil spilt Taean come back to life, he had visited his female fan whose days were limited in the hospital to cheer her up, and he’s helped identify those who would lose their sights, allowing them to seek treatment, establishing ties with an ophthalmology.

Rain is a global star who has careers in performing at the closing ceremonies of both the Beijing and the Guangzho Olympic Games, and in being honored with the award for Best Badass performer for his role in Ninja assassin at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards, so someone who will be his spouse can be the envy of women all over the world.

As a singer and actor, Rain is one of entertainers who get the fattest paychecks in the showbiz, including the advertising world, and his schedules for the year 2014 and 2015 after leaving the military have been set already, so his spouse can feel secure about her future.

Credit to 지훈그리기 @ benamoo http://cafe.daum.net/benamoo?t__nil_cafemy=item

Re-up by ratoka00 @

Brief translation by rain bird

I see that someone gifted Rain with the big 'pencil' in the picture below. It could be a pencil shaped chocolate/candy box or a pencil case. If it is the latter, it goes well with the big box of Crocs like sandals gifted by his fan at his fan meeting in October, kekeke! Let us see what's next that he is gifted 'as a hint'!  ;):P:))

Talking about the couple's fashion sense, I see that Rain is sporting the hair colour that is similar to KTH's. This could just be a coincidence since colour like this is quite common for Asians and both have had their hair coloured long before this. It's, nonetheless, a 'matchy-matchy' hair colour for the two, to me as both sport similar red tints! Here are the pictures for comparison.  ;) :-bd :x

Thanks for sharing Dramafever's article on KTH modeling for Cosmopolitan Nov 2013 issue. I have here additional pictures, courtesy of @xtaeheex at KTH thread, which were not posted in this thread before.  :x :-bd :D

I'm going to post some artworks of the couple after this. One of them is of the couple stitching/doing cross stitch together that you asked me to do. Enjoy!  :)