✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Kim Tae Hee in Wang Xi Zhi (C-drama)

- Brief life history and anecdotes of WXZ and his wife

- Ningbo and Hengdian where filming of WXZ will take place.

Since WXZ drama is about the life of a sage, a real life person, I looked up the net about his life history and understand why KTH's character as wife of WXZ was described as, among others, having to go to the extreme length to support WXZ. It's because the man himself is very enraptured with calligraphy and when he is very engrossed with his calligraphy, it can be to the extend of not knowing what he is doing to himself, to his peril. Maybe that could also explain why KTH's character has to disguise as a male in some scenes. Probably to save WXZ, kekeke........This is interesting. I guess there will be some funny scenes out of the absent mindedness of WXZ!   8-> :-bd

KTH is learning calligraphy for her role in WXZ. Apparently WXZ's family including his wife are all very interested in calligraphy.
I share here the links to a well written article about WXZ and a few anecdotes not found in that article. I had fun reading them!  

Newspaper article. Brief life history of WXZ.

http://printarchive.epochtimes.com/a1/en/au/nnn/2013/11-Nov/Edition%20420/Edition_420_14.pdf

The anecdotes of WXZ and his wife. 
Wang Xizhi liked to travel around the famous mountains and rivers. Whenever he saw the scripts of famous calligraphers, he would carefully imitate such scripts. It is said that when he was 53 years old, he still kept the habit of imitating the styles of ancient calligraphers. Once he went to bed, he still drew characters in the air with his fingers. Unconsciously, he moved the fingers on his wife's body. His wife was sulky and said, "Why do you always draw characters on other's body? Where is your own?" When Wang heard "your own," he suddenly realized that he should create a calligraphy style of his own. Later, he finally formed his unique style by concentrating others' merits.

Source : http://chinesegeography.skyrock.com/3150072162-Wang-Xizhi-the-Great-Calligrapher-Ending.html

Wang Xizhi, a famous calligrapher in Eastern Jin dynasty (31- 420 AD), began studying calligraphy in his childhood. After he became an adult, his calligraphy standard became higher. In order to be able to write good calligraphy, he practiced it all day in the studio and even forgot to eat and sleep.

Once, he wrote a character from morning to night, from night to late evening. His wife brought him a meal. He was too busy to eat it. This was because there was one character that he had written many times but he still did not like the way it looked. The meal became cold and it was warmed many times. Unconsciously, at the time that the rooster started to call, he finally realized that he was hungry. He grabbed a bun, soaked it with soybean milk, and started to eat. 

While he was eating, he suddenly knit his brow. There was that one character he did not like. So he started to rewrite that character while he was eating. At that time, his wife came in and asked him to rest. When she saw him, she was surprised. Then she started to laugh.
Because Wang Xizhi was so concentrated on writing the character, he did not realize that he had soaked the bun with ink. Obviously, he treated the ink as soybean milk by mistake. His wife brought him the mirror. Wang Xizhi looked at the mirror and started to laugh because his mouth was full of ink. 

Source : http://www.pureinsight.org/node/4490

We know that KTH will be in Ningbo and Hengdian for the filming. I do not know much about these two places and was pleasantly surprised with what I found. Ningbo is one of the oldest cities in China that still have a lot of old buildings and temples in it. As for Hengdian, it is where the largest Movie and Televison Base in Asia, i.e. Hengdian World Studios, is located. I think these are enough to tell us why the filming will take place in these two places, as we know of now.

If anyone is planning of visiting China in the next 5 months but yet to decide the places to go to, you may want to consider going to Ningbo or Hengdian or both, seizing the chance to catch KTH (fingers crossed) or possibly Rain (again, fingers crossed), if he happens to drop by to visit KTH, heheh......  ;) ;)) :D     
I share here the links to brief tourist information on Ningbo and Hengdian. 

Ningbo
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/zhejiang/ningbo/

Hengdian
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/package/shanghaitour8s.htm

Nancyzak said:
willenette said: Nancyzak said:

Hi @sheel28,

I think Rain dots on General. He even tie the ribbon on General's neck. He has General's pictures up on his Twitter and Instagram from time to time, but not Saranghe. I hope Saranghe is not jealous, lol......

Yeah, why is it so easy for other K-celeb couples being spotted and pictured, but not KimBi couple? Do they put on the Cloak of Invincibility while out or the pictures just do not turn out, whoever takes them? OMO......kekeke......

I think we don't have to lament for long. Now that the couple is gearing up their activities in China, there is a greater chance of them being spotted since we have Rain's fans everywhere. Maybe KTH's fans may do all of us some fan service in the future too since KTH has now the C-drama followed by C-movie.

@rainyday293 mentioned about CF, interviews, etc. for KTH. I just read an article about KTH's agency informing that KTH will participate in TV commercials in China to break deeper into the Chinese market, aside from WXZ. Woa, looks like China is going to be a second home for Rain and KTH. Their Chinese fans are so lucky and I love them for their efficiency in sharing videos and pictures pretty instantly. So, aja, fighting all Chinese fans of Rain and KTH!

The places where KTH will be filming WXZ and where Rain will perform are not near to each other. Some may require flight/train/long distance driving. Whatever, when there is a will, there will always be ways! All we can hope now is fans readying with their camera to capture the couple once they are spotted, kekeke....... :-bd \:D/

Guest merycote

willenette

said:

Nancyzak, General is a Pomeranian.....This was a gift from a Korean cloud to RAIN. And right you are - she's surely very happy seeing him taking care very well of this dog. :))

Guest sheel28

Nancyzak said:
As we all know. KTH is very good at slipping in and out of SK, unnoticed. So, no surprise if we don't get to see her departing or arriving at airports. It's highly likely that we'll see Rain at the airports, as usual.

Guest sheel28

Kim Tae-hee gets lessons from famous Chinese calligrapher

photo444039.jpg

Kim Tae-hee is getting calligraphy lessons from a famous teacher in China for the movie "Wang Hee Jee".

The teacher is known to be the wife of the best calligrapher in the world, Wang Ji-hee. She's responsible for influencing his work. Kim Tae-hee has been getting lessons 4~5 hours a week since May from professor named Park Dong-gyu, who is well known for having a doctorate in calligraphy.

Kim Tae-hee's agency claims, "Kim Tae-hee started learning calligraphy right away. She's been working very hard and learning from the professor whenever he doesn't have class".

Kim Tae-hee is also learning Chinese from a Chinese teacher.

source : http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20140604/64014094/3

credit : http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-gets-lessons-from-famous-chinese-calligrapher-69919.html

ohh so KTH took calligrapher lessons since May, which i thought she took since March until May, kekekee :D

Guest sheel28

i just read some fans of T-Ara's Jiyeon said these on twitter after watched Jiyeon on weekly idol :

"when trying to describe Kim Tae Hee, she said Bi's girlfriend"

"Lol~
the answer is Kim Tae Hee,,
she said, really pretty, and Rain's gf,,
ㅋㅋㅋ
"

:))

@marusya nya wow!!! Hahaha I'm very happy see your pics! :-bd :x

I don't think it's fake because the lighting looks natural in KTH's face and the proportion of that light is snugly and there is no rough crop or rough edit. But this is my personal opinion.

We should ask to KimBi Soompi master of art hahaha @cocomhe‌ and @Nancyzak‌

Guest merycote

@Marusya nya  OMG!! it looks so real!! But I think it's fake...I think they put KTH's face in another body.... But it's a very good job, hard to believe it's fake.
I found this photo too:61d5a925tw1eh3jkxpizbj20hs0hstbh.jpg
cr: as tagged
The person who made it is very talented at editing :o

Guest sheel28

omooo thanks @Marusya_nya for sharing picture of KTH at 27gram :-bd

i just checked 27gram instagram account (@leejumchill), that KTH picture uploaded there..

now we have evidence that KTH really visit 27gram, yeaayyy \:D/ :x

sheel28 said: omooo thanks @Marusya_nya for sharing picture of KTH at 27gram :-bd i just checked 27gram instagram account (@leejumchill), that KTH picture uploaded there.. now we have evidence that KTH really visit 27gram, yeaayyy \:D/ :x

@sheel28‌ I just checked instagram account that you give and yes, there is KTH's pics. Looks like real. I'm confused now it's real or fake.

Or maybe the pics is real. And there is fans who want to see KTh and Rain side by side so that fans put Rain and KTH's pics together in 1 photo and that make us assume it's fake because we see that 1pic Rain and KTH together. And that fans make rough edit in that 1 pics where Rain and KTH stand side by side.

Because if it's fake why leejumchill brave enough to post it in Instagram?

Yes, that 1 pics where Rain and KTH stand side by side is edit.

But in pics where KTH alone it looks like real.

But, I'm not expert in editing.

Guest merycote

@Marusya nya   OMG x1000!!! really? If it's true... it could be amazing!! To be honest, I thought the photo you uploaded is fake cause a found hard to believe KTH could upload such a photo. But now with your info... I'm hesitating XD
We must to wait for @Nancyzak  or another KTH fan to confirm this photo is real or not @@

Guest sheel28

@rainyday293 @merycote hope that KTH picture is real, because 27gram uploaded on their instagram 7 hours ago..

Guest merycote

sheel28

said: omooo thanks @Marusya_nya for sharing picture of KTH at 27gram :-bd i just checked 27gram instagram account (@leejumchill), that KTH picture uploaded there.. now we have evidence that KTH really visit 27gram, yeaayyy \:D/ :x

Guest sheel28

My friend said that KTH uploaded this pic on her weibo account but now it's deleted.. IDK what to think...

so it seems her picture is real..