✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

AKP has reported!

Kim Tae Hee and Rain captured vacationing together!

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1464142310_af_org.jpg

Hot celebrity couple Kim Tae Hee and Rain have been spotted at Gimpo International Airport!

Recent rumors stating that Kim Tae Hee and Rain traveled together to Jeju Island have been proven to be true, as the two were recently captured leaving the airport. K STAR reported that the photos are from May 17, the day the couple returned from their trip. 

Reportedly, the couple tried to escape the gates in a secretive manner with Kim Tae Hee leaving first, then Rain following her out about 10 minutes after. In addition, K STAR wrote that to the question regarding their marriage rumors, Kim Tae Hee remained silent, while Rain simply answered, "We are well." 

The full clip of the couple's arrival at the airport is scheduled to air on K STAR's 'Star News' on May 25. 

Rain_1464142600_rk.jpg
Rain_1464142610_rk4.jpg
Rain_1464142611_rk3.jpg
Rain_1464142611_rk2.jpg
Rain_1464142611_rk1.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/kim-tae-hee-and-rain-captured-vacationing-together

21 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, that's what I'm doing once a week - hahaha.  I think I've told you before that RAIN uses a few spritzes of his favorite cologne or perfume to make the inside of his car smells NICE?  Ahhh...........thanks for sharing the link, the image of the villa, where he's staying right now. I've seen this news some months back with the picture of the villa. :P 

Oh yes, @willenette, about Rain's habit of spritzing perfume in his car. I wonder whether he still does that. Some habits are hard to break and why not, for the smell of really nice branded perfume as opposed to car air freshener/perfume. I don't fancy any of the latter. So hard for my nose.

Of the couple's fashion style in the news clip of K-star that I posted above. They look so comfy in their getup. I read in NB about Knets' comments on KTH's fashion. Seeing with my own eyes of her fashion from head to toe, I would say she is traveling in comfort. It makes sense since she is coming back from her own holiday.  That's quite what we see of other air travelers' fashion in ordinary days, including myself, though I prefer stretchable jeans for the bottom, haha.....:lol:

2 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Oh yes, @willenette, about Rain's habit of spritzing perfume in his car. I wonder whether he still does that. Some habits are hard to break and why not, for the smell of really nice branded perfume as opposed to car air freshener/perfume. I don't fancy any of the latter. So hard for my nose.

Of the couple's fashion style in the news clip of K-star that I posted above. They look so comfy in their getup. I read in NB about Knets' comments on KTH's fashion. Seeing with my own eyes of her fashion from head to toe, I would say she is traveling in comfort. It makes sense since she is coming back from her own holiday.  That's quite what we see of other air travelers' fashion in ordinary days, including myself, though I prefer stretchable jeans for the bottom, haha.....:lol:

Hi Nancyzak, I wonder it, too - I don't think it's a habit for him, I guess it's more that he had plenty of those gifts from fans then. Me, not that I don't fancy it but because I find those scents pricey so why waste it just for car freshener, huh - hahaha. So, definitely I won't do that. BTW, about NB's article, haven't read/seen it - was it a bad comment for KTH or what? Do they expect her to wear heels? It's best to wear extremely comfortable, mostly flat shoes on the plane — Seeing her previous pictures together with RAIN, KTH is always wearing those casual clothes, from the airport & every time they dined out.  They keep it simple & casual. Comfort is definitely a key. That's why, I always wear lightweight clothes as well when I travel.  :P

11 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, I wonder it, too - I don't think it's a habit for him, I guess it's more that he had plenty of those gifts from fans then. Me, not that I don't fancy it but because I find those scents pricey so why waste it just for car freshener, huh - hahaha. So, definitely I won't do that. BTW, about NB's article, haven't read/seen it - was it a bad comment for KTH or what? Do they expect her to wear heels? It's best to wear extremely comfortable, mostly flat shoes on the plane — Seeing her previous pictures together with RAIN, KTH is always wearing those casual clothes, from the airport & every time they dined out.  They keep it simple & casual. Comfort is definitely a key. That's why, I always wear lightweight clothes as well when I travel.  :P

Hi @willenette,

The Knetz mainly commented about the couple hiding behind the mask and why the need for that when people could recognize them or their masked face could only draw attention to themselves. It was the commentator I-fans who were busy making snide remarks about KTH's fashion. As we know, there is no end to one's opinion and the worst when it is made with malice. ;)

Both Rain and KTH's fashion on arrival from Jeju are casual, neat, smart and comfortable. Most suitable for travel and vacation at this end spring.

I was expecting the couple to get into the same vehicle despite the 10 minutes gap of them leaving the arrival hall. KTH got into a white van, but Rain got into a black sedan. Some online news portal even picked this up and headlined the couple going on their separate way, LOL! Just for one travel could create so much buzz and when all newsworthy matters were reported/exhausted, we have reporters shifting their attention to how the couple leaving the airport. So many angles become the subjects of study .....I do sometimes sympathize with KimBi couple for living under such an intense glare. Can't blame the couple for guarding their privacy so tightly and doing everything possible to deflect attention to their private lives. Still, where I am bias, I like to think that we could be forgiven since we are rational shippers/supporters?! Hahaha.... :P:D

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

The Knetz mainly commented about the couple hiding behind the mask and why the need for that when people could recognize them or their masked face could only draw attention to themselves. It was the commentator I-fans who were busy making snide remarks about KTH's fashion. As we know, there is no end to one's opinion and the worst when it is made with malice. ;)

Both Rain and KTH's fashion on arrival from Jeju are casual, neat, smart and comfortable. Most suitable for travel and vacation at this end spring.

I was expecting the couple to get into the same vehicle despite the 10 minutes gap of them leaving the arrival hall. KTH got into a white van, but Rain got into a black sedan. Some online news portal even picked this up and headlined the couple going on their separate way, LOL! Just for one travel could create so much buzz and when all newsworthy matters were reported/exhausted, we have reporters shifting their attention to how the couple leaving the airport. So many angles become the subjects of study .....I do sometimes sympathize with KimBi couple for living under such an intense glare. Can't blame the couple for guarding their privacy so tightly and doing everything possible to deflect attention to their private lives. Still, where I am bias, I like to think that we could be forgiven since we are rational shippers/supporters?! Hahaha.... :P:D

Hi Nancyzak, hahaha - you're too much, huh - for them to ride together in the same vehicle.  I'm sure we could get to see this happen when they're already married. Just wait for a little while..... And that's being in the world of a celebrity...that's the prize of fame. They're always living under the paparazzi's gaze. This level of attention is something a celebrity should expect.  These days there are "more and more" paparazzi because "anybody who has access to a camera" could sell images to the press. Although, some celebs accept the attention they receive as a celebrity. :P

52 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, hahaha - you're too much, huh - for them to ride together in the same vehicle.  I'm sure we could get to see this happen when they're already married. Just wait for a little while..... And that's being in the world of a celebrity...that's the prize of fame. They're always living under the paparazzi's gaze. This level of attention is something a celebrity should expect.  These days there are "more and more" paparazzi because "anybody who has access to a camera" could sell images to the press. Although, some celebs accept the attention they receive as a celebrity. :P

Hi @willenette,

Hahaha.....I can be that overly much, lol,....because ordinarily, for a couple who arrived from holiday, going home from airport usually means getting into the same car with one accompanying the significant half home before proceeding to own home. Okay, I just forgot the fact that KTH needs to veer to left to cross the Hannam bridge to get home whereas Rain goes slightly to the right to get back to his Cheongdamdong home. ;):P:w00t::lol:

When it comes to dating news and when I read of other K-celeb couples openly going about with their dates, I can't help wondering how soon could we see of KimBi couple could do the same, together. When I see pictures and read news of the sweetest marriage proposal by one half of the K-celeb couples to his significant half, again, I wonder whether we will ever......ever get to see and read about the same for KimBi couple.

That my level of curiosity and enthusiasm for KimBi couple, LOL! Alas, I am reminded of the taboos......haha......:P:D:lol:

Oh well, time will tell! Have a great weekend in the meantime, dear! :blush:

4 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Hahaha.....I can be that overly much, lol,....because ordinarily, for a couple who arrived from holiday, going home from airport usually means getting into the same car with one accompanying the significant half home before proceeding to own home. Okay, I just forgot the fact that KTH needs to veer to left to cross the Hannam bridge to get home whereas Rain goes slightly to the right to get back to his Cheongdamdong home. ;):P:w00t::lol:

When it comes to dating news and when I read of other K-celeb couples openly going about with their dates, I can't help wondering how soon could we see of KimBi couple could do the same, together. When I see pictures and read news of the sweetest marriage proposal by one half of the K-celeb couples to his significant half, again, I wonder whether we will ever......ever get to see and read about the same for KimBi couple.

That my level of curiosity and enthusiasm for KimBi couple, LOL! Alas, I am reminded of the taboos......haha......:P:D:lol:

Oh well, time will tell! Have a great weekend in the meantime, dear! :blush:

Nancyzak, just be patient, dear..........that will come. Happy weekend to you, too! :heart:

• Like 1

Good and happy news for Rain!

Rain Surges In Popularity After Appearance On Chinese Version Of “Running Man”

Rain Surges In Popularity After Appearance On Chinese Version Of “Running Man”

Rain’s agency, Rain Company, reported on May 28 that Rain’s “La Song” hit the number one spot on China’s QQ Music Chart.

This sudden surge of popularity resulted from the singer’s guest appearance on Chinese version of “Running Man,” entitled “Hurry Up, Brother,” on May 21. Through his appearance, Rain was the most searched subject on Chinese portal sites and was successful at topping QQ Music Chart.

“La Song” features a catchy vintage drum beat and metro brass line with a creative arrangement that shows off Rain’s vocal and rapping talents.

Rain has completed the Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo legs of his world tour and is set to perform in Macao on June 4 and Beijing on June 18.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/27/rain-surges-in-popularity-after-appearance-on-chinese-version-of-running-man/

• Like 1

Rain's 'La Song' tops China's QQ Music Chart!

Rain_1464406128_af_org.jpg

Rain's "La Song" was released back in 2014... but it still managed to top China's QQ Music Chart?!

According to records taken from just this past May 26, yes! It seems like Rain has captured the hearts of many Chinese fans after his appearance on 'Running Brothers' for the show's May 21 broadcast. Not only did Rain top one of China's top music charts, but his name was also spotted as the #1 search topic on Chinese search engines! 

Go Rain!

Rain_1464406171_1.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/rains-la-song-tops-chinas-qq-music-chart

• Like 1

KTH ranks 22nd!

Top Ranking CF Stars For May Revealed

- skipped unrelated - 

CF-Star-Ranking-Song-Joong-Ki-Lee-Dae-Ho

The institute complied the results of 23 different CF stars and 43,790,880 pieces of data, from April 27 to May 28 KST. Brand reputation extracts data and observes consumers’ actions to measure participation value, communication value, media value, and social value, which is then used to compile a weighted index of said CF stars to determine who has the farthest reach.

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/27/top-ranking-cf-stars-for-may-revealed/

*************************************************************************************

Hanskin is one of the products endorsed by KTH.

Lovely snap, by a Hanskin product user.

Source : http://m.blog.naver.com/jjjung_yun/220714263869

13243884_492847327578105_802108498354448

• Like 1

By Breathlesssurvival.

RAIN + KIM TAE HEE SPOTTED AT GIMPO AIRPORT RETURNING FROM JEJU

thr

I’m just happy that these two are still together. Wonder how the TV network caught whiff of the couple’s flight schedule since they were accosted by a reporter upon arrival. They departed separately to alleviate suspicion but well, it’s obviously them. Anyway, Kim Tae Hee remained quiet when asked by the reporter how the trip went. Rain was a little more accommodating – when asked whether the two were doing well, he replied with a polite positive. But he was mum when the reporter probed on wedding plans. Despite their casual attire, they both looked so good. C’mon, give us a wedding soon!

Spoiler

thr1

thr2

thr3

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/rain-kim-tae-hee-spotted-at-gimpo-airport-returning-from-jeju/

• Like 1