✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

1 hour ago, Lucia_love said:

awwwww this is so sweet. Their love is indeed unbreakable.

I also remember once Rain's  really close friend Baegka said that he slept with a telephone in his hand to not miss Rain's call from the MS. Lol (by the way have you noticed that Rain unfollowed him on Ig? and I haven't seen their interactions and pics for  a long time.... I wonder what happened between those too? they were sooooooo close...)

Lucia, ye, I remember that, too - because RAIN can only communicate with his family & loved-ones during weekends especially SUNDAY or on breaks through a letter – he could call but it’s a collect call.  On the Day 1 inside the camp, all unnecessary items you brought in are returned back home. Prohibited items are mobile phones, MP3 & jewelries. BEFORE - technology gadgets are not allowed in the military - this is also the reason why military restricts soldiers access to the public even to their family & loved-ones, causing concern among military leaders that high military secrets could be leaked. I read that now more than 500,000 males are enlisted. I heard that mobile phones now are allowed inside the military but it depends on the base where you’re stationed. A lot of bases now have regular Internet access, although a lot of them (particularly those on the front line) do not, where RAIN was stationed then. Completely free Internet access is generally not available, given the understandable security concerns. After the four-week basic training is over, the soldiers now are generally free to use the phone after the day's schedule is over.- NOW - The Ministry of National Defense has distributed mobile phones to military barracks starting last year. (I read this) They will distribute one mobile phone for a group of eight to 10 soldiers in a barrack to share so that they could use it during free periods after working hours or during weekends. For security reasons, the phones will be programmed only to receive calls and will not be smartphones. The military explained that soldiers will be able to send text messages to ask their relatives to call them. The military has test-run the phone service in the frontline units before expanded it to other barracks nationwide. About Baekga, hahaha - I haven't noticed it at all. I heard he was in London last March, just don't know what he did there. If RAIN did that, we don't really know what prompted his decision.  Of course, this could all mean nothing. ...Unfollowing him if this is the case is a hard decision he has to make for sure.  So, we'll just stay tuned for further developments and activities surrounding them. Whatever the truth is, it only shows that he is in a reflective space. :P

57 minutes ago, willenette said:

Lucia, ye, I remember that, too - because RAIN can only communicate with his family & loved-ones during weekends especially SUNDAY or on breaks through a letter – he could call but it’s a collect call.  On the Day 1 inside the camp, all unnecessary items you brought in are returned back home. Prohibited items are mobile phones, MP3 & jewelries. BEFORE - technology gadgets are not allowed in the military - this is also the reason why military restricts soldiers access to the public even to their family & loved-ones, causing concern among military leaders that high military secrets could be leaked. I read that now more than 500,000 males are enlisted. I heard that mobile phones now are allowed inside the military but it depends on the base where you’re stationed. A lot of bases now have regular Internet access, although a lot of them (particularly those on the front line) do not, where RAIN was stationed then. Completely free Internet access is generally not available, given the understandable security concerns. After the four-week basic training is over, the soldiers now are generally free to use the phone after the day's schedule is over.- NOW - The Ministry of National Defense has distributed mobile phones to military barracks starting last year. (I read this) They will distribute one mobile phone for a group of eight to 10 soldiers in a barrack to share so that they could use it during free periods after working hours or during weekends. For security reasons, the phones will be programmed only to receive calls and will not be smartphones. The military explained that soldiers will be able to send text messages to ask their relatives to call them. The military has test-run the phone service in the frontline units before expanded it to other barracks nationwide. About Baekga, hahaha - I haven't noticed it at all. I heard he was in London last March, just don't know what he did there. If RAIN did that, we don't really know what prompted his decision.  Of course, this could all mean nothing. ...Unfollowing him if this is the case is a hard decision he has to make for sure.  So, we'll just stay tuned for further developments and activities surrounding them. Whatever the truth is, it only shows that he is in a reflective space. :P

I maybe really wrong since I don't remember this information very well but I think I read some old article (maybe it was translation from Dispatch) that Rain bought for himself and for kim tae hee special phones to keep in touch with her while being in the MS and this info caused outrage among knets because as you said above it was prohibited. idk if it's true or not... but paparazzi  from  Dispatch claimed that that's how they stalked and detected Rain and Kim tae hee couple in the first place...

33 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

I maybe really wrong since I don't remember this information very well but I think I read some old article (maybe it was translation from Dispatch) that Rain bought for himself and for kim tae hee special phones to keep in touch with her while being in the MS and this info caused outrage among knets because as you said above it was prohibited. idk if it's true or not... but paparazzi  from  Dispatch claimed that that's how they stalked and detected Rain and Kim tae hee couple in the first place...

Lucia, ye, you remembered it right -  it was reported but as you said we really don't know if it's true or not. This is one of the reasons why PR Dept. was abolished due to his bad behavior where he was also stationed then. K-netizens accused him of having many scandals while inside the camp. This prompted the military to dissolve "celebrity soldier unit". From buying phones, unauthorized dates, ( RAIN faced punishment for violating military rules. The reason why so many started hating KTH & also him) drinking together with Se7en & others in a private restaurant following a performance. What's worst & adding insult to injury was he was then accused of going to the massage parlor with Se7en, which this case was proven wrong - these things had been giving RAIN a bad image - because this was broadcast on national TV. He was also accused of enjoying preferential treatment inside the camp.  Rain landed in hot water because he was halfway through his military service when he was involved having special leaves that is not given to regular soldiers, as well as civilians -- which is not permitted during duty. So many had asked : why does he get to have that kind of special treatment? These things were leading the top trending subjects on all nationwide news portals, social media and news sites then,  and were swamped by angry user comments. :P

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Lucia, ye, you remembered it right -  it was reported but as you said we really don't know if it's true or not. This is one of the reasons why PR Dept. was abolished due to

Well I don't think it's really necessary to bring all these false accusations here... Thanks God it was all proved wrong but the damage to his image was made nevertheless...

Hi @Lucia_love, @willenette,

I must also say that I was surprised with the speed of KimBi couple hooking up with each other so soon after Coupang ad and CF, which only lasted for a week before Rain's MS, and believing that KTH is not the type who is socially active out of limelight and therefore never having the chance to meet and interact with Rain. Additionally, their circles of friends are so different and KTH is not the type who is known to easily fall in love too. All that I can say is, if Coupang meet and them falling in love after that is the destiny for KimBi couple, it will happen, no matter what. KimBi couple meeting, dating and making it through the 2 years' MS "hardship" and what happened after that just goes to show their sincere commitment to their relationship which we all could only interprete as very strong and meant for keeps. :wub:

About Baekga. I am curious too with Rain unfollowing him. For a long time brotherhood like theirs, it's strange indeed for Rain to unfollow Baekga. Furthermore, there are no longer pictures of the duo and with their friends. We are seeing more of Rain and his dance crew and Hongshi lately. I am so curious that I am waiting for Rain's next MV making for his next album to see whether Baekga will turn up with his fried chicken to treat all like he did the last, to find out whether they are still keeping the close friendship. Rationally, it's no one's business but this kind of development piques curiosity. :P

About Rain and his MS time. I also get the feel that the showbiz world can be so complicated that there could be unseen hands trying to checkmate one's fate, to knock off competition. This can happen anywhere. In Rain's case, he was then conscripted and helpless without an agency to top it up. We know that Rain has been working very hard eversince his first comeback after his MS and he could only gain greater admiration and support with his endless effort. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @Lucia_love, @willenette,

I must also say that I was surprised with the speed of KimBi couple hooking up with each other so soon after Coupang ad and CF, which only lasted for a week before Rain's MS, and believing that KTH is not the type who is socially active out of limelight and therefore never having the chance to meet and interact with Rain. Additionally, their circles of friends are so different and KTH is not the type who is known to easily fall in love too. All that I can say is, if Coupang meet and them falling in love after that is the destiny for KimBi couple, it will happen, no matter what. KimBi couple meeting, dating and making it through the 2 years' MS "hardship" and what happened after that just goes to show their sincere commitment to their relationship which we all could only interprete as very strong and meant for keeps. :wub:

About Baekga. I am curious too with Rain unfollowing him. For a long time brotherhood like theirs, it's strange indeed for Rain to unfollow Baekga. Furthermore, there are no longer pictures of the duo and with their friends. We are seeing more of Rain and his dance crew and Hongshi lately. I am so curious that I am waiting for Rain's next MV making for his next album to see whether Baekga will turn up with his fried chicken to treat all like he did the last, to find out whether they are still keeping the close friendship. Rationally, it's no one's business but this kind of development piques curiosity. :P

About Rain and his MS time. I also get the feel that the showbiz world can be so complicated that there could be unseen hands trying to checkmate one's fate, to knock off competition. This can happen anywhere. In Rain's case, he was then conscripted and helpless without an agency to top it up. We know that Rain has been working very hard eversince his first comeback after his MS and he could only gain greater admiration and support with his endless effort. :D

I agree with every word you say including punctuation marks:D

As for Baekga  it's sad to say but the problem could be in business since  Baekga's brother worked at CDL and  Baekga  had a little cactus shop there and now it's only Rain's office.. *only my insinuations*

1 hour ago, Lucia_love said:

I agree with every word you say including punctuation marks:D

As for Baekga  it's sad to say but the problem could be in business since  Baekga's brother worked at CDL and  Baekga  had a little cactus shop there and now it's only Rain's office.. *only my insinuations*

Hi @Lucia_love,

:lol::lol::lol:...every punctuation marks! Aww, so cute! High five!

About Rain and Baekga, I am of the same view as you. It got to stem from something big that leads to something so impactful. Something that touches the core. Things like this is not unusual in everyday life. I even have my own relative's experience to relate to. Whatever, it is, as you've said, just our speculation. We wish Rain well. :D

• Like 1

I found the Google-translated SK article below on KTH’s residence and commercial building while I was browsing the net recently.

There are pictures taken from few angles of her residence which is located in Hannam-dong and commercial building in Gangnam-gu, both in Seoul.

Where there’s KTH, there’s Rain too, and we get a picture of his residence in Sinsa-dong.

I have not consciously searched for the location of Hannam-dong and Sinsa-dong before. @willenette reminded me at Soompi KTH thread that Rain’s residence is not too far from KTH’s, i.e. about 20 minutes away.

So, after the SK article below, I am posting the map that shows Hannam-dong that is on one side of the Han River and Sinsa-dong, on the other. Hannam Bridge bridges the two places. Now we see that it is that near!

In the same map, I also placed stars where Rain Company is located, which is in Cheongsam-dong and KTH’s commercial building which is somewhere in Gangnam-gu, just to give a sense of their locations. I’ve also another map plucked from the net, showing Rain Company and its distance from other big time talent agencies, additional information.

In short, we are seeing the residences of Rain and KTH and their commercial buildings pretty much concentrated in one area of Seoul, if we were to draw a big circle covering them. Certainly an easy commute for them, either to their respective residence for a visit and for Rain, his company. ;):D

13138933_486918081504363_584959894324985

Property wealthy actress 4th , Kim Tae-hee Seoul National University who studied pretty well up to her face , Kim Tae-hee ! Actress Kim Tae-hee is one of the best actors in appearance , but kkophi A Property Management , Real Estate wealthy are considered in the hand She has 'm building a luxury villa Right on the rich actress Estate Property Management 4 'll learn how Kim Tae-hee [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim

13173686_486917998171038_571091639879258

Kim Tae Hee luxury villa is located about 4.3 billion won and they live in Hannam-dong I'm in the Gangnam neighborhood of the mall holds about 13 billion won wihi While most celebrities are seeking capital appreciation buildings Kim Tae Hee has focused on building the jaetekeu as rental income [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Spoiler

13151490_486918091504362_161191674931125

The building is just a building near Gangnam Kim Tae-hee ! It's a 5-minute walk from Gangnam Station Kim Tae Hee has purchased the building in 2014 to 13.2 billion won last [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13173719_486918121504359_635870242154719

The building has a total floor area 1940.4㎡, about 587 square  It consists of three floors in the basement to the ground floor . 6 This year 's franchise restaurants, such as the current neighbor Academy [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13139036_486918044837700_355919853181388

Kim Tae Hee 's appearance of the buildings in the Gangnam alley The area is a shopping area with hakwonga Only monthly rent per store and call the 60 million won [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13179272_486918151504356_617393502970681

Kim Tae Hee 's Gangnam Station in Gangnam building nearby This day , even though many of the floating population to stay yeoksegwon Future sale price of the building can be expected to rise further [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13173971_486918178171020_213945812886700

This right here is called Ms. Kim Tae Hee building! Compared to other celebrities to jaetekeu to the capital appreciation of the building Kim Tae Hee will provide a high rental income property It is to focus on the jaetekeu in a substantial rental income required May rent is only 60 million won out shopping Building up to a whopping price is only 13.2 billion won Currently there 'm the brother of the direct management and Kim Tae-hee [Source ] actress wealthy real estate above 4,

13151396_486917911504380_883053077559480

There is also Kim Tae live in luxurious villas worth 160 Hannam pyeongdae That price is that 'm terrific Villa 's located in the middle of picture [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13179422_486918018171036_679037596861583

Kim Tae Hee is known as a wealthy representative of the Yongsan, Seoul UN Village in Hannam-dong live Village management office 's view of Nations I see it in writing that the United Nations building up Village ~ [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13151396_486917864837718_339106279423918

Among the high-end villa belonging to the United Nations Village Indeyo of living in Lucid House It is proud of jomanggwon coming into the Han River and Namsan glance Village located at the top within the UN [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13178537_486918231504348_326866990282328

Kim Tae Hee is 2012, Lucid House 528.9㎡, 160 the equilibrium I bought a 4.3 billion won Current price of this villa few years has risen by about 7 billion won [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Kim Tae Hee is a Villa Amounting to only 2.7 billion won hers for capital appreciation - [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13177720_486917878171050_370797771206599

This sounds equally proud of her skills jaetekeu Again iteotneundeyo have a real estate -focused attention Gyeolhonseol immediately it was because of the Rain and her lover [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13133380_486918198171018_782826700607164

Rain - current known as a lover of Kim Tae-hee ! Rain has luxury villas and two-storeys building of the price is about 62 billion won and 25 billion won each! [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

13174064_486917951504376_870026663432294

If Kim Tae Hee and Rain to marry 10 000 both of the two real estate properties valued at about 50 billion won level Currently known over the estate of one wealthy couple Jang Dong-gun , Ko So Young couple It is expected to lead the total score estate [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

This property wealthy actress 4th , Property Management looked at the way in Kim Tae Hee. Kim Tae Hee also studied pretty well to face Jaetekeu 'm also reminded sound - alike Now , with Rin and I gyeolhonseol of the solsol , While the marriage is indeed wonder whether the birth is the best entertainment real estate rich couple [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Source : http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=gncad&logNo=220638512217

Pink arrow showing Hannam-dong where KTH’s residence is located.

Turquoise arrow showing Sinsa-dong where Rain’s residence is located.

Pink star showing Gangnam-gu where KTH’s commercial building is located.

Purple star showing Cheongsam-dong where Rain Company is located.

The image of the map below is my screen cap.

13227305_489225971273574_122912303664343

The map showing the location of Rain Company and the distance from other well-known talent agencies.

Credit image below : Owner

13173576_489076197955218_428730090905750

• Like 1

A little bit more about KTH’s Italy trip.

Kim Tae Hee Is More Than Your Average Tourist In Italy

Actress Kim Tae Hee shares pictures from her recent trip to Italy on her Instagram account, and she does not fail to look flawless in her photos, even as a tourist.

Sporting sunglasses, a light colored scarf, and polka dotted sweater, Kim Tae Hee poses in front of beautiful Italian landscape. She comments, “This trip was a chance to really think about genuine humility. I already miss Ischia island.”

In another picture Kim Tae Hee is photographed while exploring the inside of a Catholic church. “It was crowded today because it is a national holiday. Definitely a different experience from when I came my first year of college.”

The actress can also be seen freely enjoying her vacation in a third picture where she pets a dog she meets on the street.

Kim Tae Hee Italy

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/08/kim-tae-hee-is-more-than-your-average-tourist-in-italy/

This is interesting.

Till now, I’ve yet to see KTH’s in a proper JVJQ ad/CF, yet there this message in the weibo and KimBi’s pictures below, together with KHS’:

Jin Quan , not only easy to use, Also affordable ! Jin Quan , all-out war , in tomorrow ! Copy this information , open the phone to see Taobao Jin Quan brand [ buying ] ¥ AAEspHAr ¥ Session

We await anything interesting, if at all there is any, from JVJQ of KimBi couple! Fingers and toes crossed! :wub::D

da398441gw1f3tkmnund0j21kw22qdwf.jpg

da398441gw1f3tkmorsakj21kw24othw.jpg

Credit images above : as tagged.

• Like 1

After much waiting and my lament above, got the below following a check on JVJQ website and at Tmall site just now. :w00t:

Still, looking forward to a fresh set of KTH's JVJQ dedicated images and an updated set for Rain. :D

13116477_489268431269328_652680145619190

13173366_489268441269327_534277486932114

13235295_489268467935991_165331632038645

• Like 1

KimBi couple in Jeju?

Their autographs were posted by the IGrammer below.

No date for Rain's autograph whereas KTH's has no date in the month of May 2016. She usually puts a date.

Anyway, if they are indeed in Jeju, may they have a wonderful and romantic getaway since the 'last news of their Jeju getaway' bombed it for them. Give the couple some breather/space if anyone happens to bumped into them, okay!  ;):D

• Like 1

On 14.05.2016 at 6:28 PM, Nancyzak said:

Where there’s KTH, there’s Rain too, and we get a picture of his residence in Sinsa-dong.

@willenette

Reveal hidden contents

The building is just a building near Gangnam Kim Tae-hee ! It's a 5-minute walk from Gangnam Station Kim Tae Hee has purchased the building in 2014 to 13.2 billion won last [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

The building has a total floor area 1940.4㎡, about 587 square  It consists of three floors in the basement to the ground floor . 6 This year 's franchise restaurants, such as the current neighbor Academy [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Kim Tae Hee 's appearance of the buildings in the Gangnam alley The area is a shopping area with hakwonga Only monthly rent per store and call the 60 million won [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Kim Tae Hee 's Gangnam Station in Gangnam building nearby This day , even though many of the floating population to stay yeoksegwon Future sale price of the building can be expected to rise further [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

This right here is called Ms. Kim Tae Hee building! Compared to other celebrities to jaetekeu to the capital appreciation of the building Kim Tae Hee will provide a high rental income property It is to focus on the jaetekeu in a substantial rental income required May rent is only 60 million won out shopping Building up to a whopping price is only 13.2 billion won Currently there 'm the brother of the direct management and Kim Tae-hee [Source ] actress wealthy real estate above 4,

There is also Kim Tae live in luxurious villas worth 160 Hannam pyeongdae That price is that 'm terrific Villa 's located in the middle of picture [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Kim Tae Hee is known as a wealthy representative of the Yongsan, Seoul UN Village in Hannam-dong live Village management office 's view of Nations I see it in writing that the United Nations building up Village ~ [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Among the high-end villa belonging to the United Nations Village Indeyo of living in Lucid House It is proud of jomanggwon coming into the Han River and Namsan glance Village located at the top within the UN [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Kim Tae Hee is 2012, Lucid House 528.9㎡, 160 the equilibrium I bought a 4.3 billion won Current price of this villa few years has risen by about 7 billion won [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Kim Tae Hee is a Villa Amounting to only 2.7 billion won hers for capital appreciation - [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

This sounds equally proud of her skills jaetekeu Again iteotneundeyo have a real estate -focused attention Gyeolhonseol immediately it was because of the Rain and her lover [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Rain - current known as a lover of Kim Tae-hee ! Rain has luxury villas and two-storeys building of the price is about 62 billion won and 25 billion won each! [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

If Kim Tae Hee and Rain to marry 10 000 both of the two real estate properties valued at about 50 billion won level Currently known over the estate of one wealthy couple Jang Dong-gun , Ko So Young couple It is expected to lead the total score estate [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

This property wealthy actress 4th , Property Management looked at the way in Kim Tae Hee. Kim Tae Hee also studied pretty well to face Jaetekeu 'm also reminded sound - alike Now , with Rin and I gyeolhonseol of the solsol , While the marriage is indeed wonder whether the birth is the best entertainment real estate rich couple [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

yeah. former CDL and now Rain's company building is located in a very very good place no wonder it costs so much $$$

haha I remember that news when one senior actor said that he once met Rain and Kim Tae Hee in the moring  at the parking lot of their house (I guess it was that building where Rain has an apartment and where he was shooting one of his V app videos).

• Like 1

Hi @Lucia_love,

Same with me that KimBi couple gets to spend some well deserved quality time with each other and friends. Honey Lee is in Jeju with her gayageum partner, a lady too. The same IGrammer (the restaurant in Jeju where the KimBi couple had meal) who uploaded the autographs of KimBi couple also uploaded HL's autograph. HL in the same group of friends? I think so. 

So, we had Rain who holding a concert in China awhile back, while KTH went for an Italian trip with HL and their lady friend at the same or almost the same time, and now culminating in a bigger gathering with other friends in a Jeju Island holiday. How nice, for a good break, especially Rain who is due to travel for his other concerts and after that, the filming of his next C-drama which will take about 2-4 months? Spending quality time with his gf now is a well made choice of his and the way to go for this steady couple.

HL uploaded her IG with pictures of forest (which I think a forest reserve for visitors), a couple who was taking wedding picture, her and her gayageum partner playing gayageum and a video of tree branches waving in the wind with the sound of chirping birds and the sweet music from gayageum. My further checks revealed that getting married in a forest is one of the popular wedding spots in Jeju Island. Omoooo, I am not saying that KimBi couple will wed there. Just letting my imagination running wild with all the nice greenery pictures of HL and Jeju Island that is famed for wedding and honeymoon, aside from being a famous tourists destination. However, if ever they do, in such a lush green and relaxing environment, I will be most happy for them! I am always keeping my fingers crossed and looking out for good news from them, anyway.

I noticed, by chance, that the musical actor with whom Rain took a picture with last year, also went to Jeju Island at the same time. 

Yes, I read about the senior actor who recounted his meeting with KimBi couple at Rain's apartment in a variety show. He even showed the spot where Rain's high powered motorcycle is parked too. Since no detail of the apartment was given like where it is located, we could only guess that it should be the same one where Rain had his V-live, since that's the only apartment that we know to be his residence. From the map that I posted in backpage, had his residence remained in Samsung-dong, which location is sandwiched between Cheongdam-dong and Gangnam-gu, it will take Rain a much, much longer time to travel to where KTH stays. :D

Google-translated Vietnamese article. I only edited the headline.

Rare Kim Tae Hee and Rain pictures - secret getaway

Despite four years of dating , but Kim Tae-hee and Rain were very tight spacing in romance . Not once attendees abreast of events, both also very rarely caught dating . For this reason they had been suspected was " part ways " . However , until the present time , the famous couple are still sticking together. Even , according to some sources close , Rain and Kim Tae-hee was often in places dating celebrities and more frequent to travel together.

kim-tae-hee.jpg

Kim Tae-hee and Rain leave signatures in a restaurant on the island of Jeju , the couple saved time is May 5/2016.

Recently , Rain and Kim Tae Hee back to Jeju Island to enjoy sweet relaxation . Here, the couple went to dine at the restaurant on the island and left Daewoojung signature. As always , both absolute secrecy on this trip . Only when signed by Rain and Kim Tae-hee at the restaurant was revealed , the media and fans know they are traveling together.

This is not the first time bring together Kbiz golden couple to Jeju . In March last year , Rain and Kim Tae Hee has also undergone a resort trip here. It seems as tourist destination Jeju Love.

kim-tae-hee.jpg

Kim Tae-hee and Rain to stay in Sokcho earlier this year.

Kim Tae-hee and Rain met on Valentine's Day 2012, then halted coast . May 1/2013 , they are openly affectionate , though this time Rain was still serving in the military. This is also the first time the couple openly loving relationship with the public. During love, the couple had reached the radar of paparazzi in Los Angeles dating , or go eat at a barbecue restaurant in Gangnam ...... time Kim Tae Hee and Rain caught appearance together was when they were on holiday in Sokcho waters earlier this year.

( Source : Fanpage Rain )

http://afamily.vn/lo-anh-hiem-kim-tae-hee-bi-rain-bi-mat-di-nghi-duong-cung-nhau-20160515090212394.chn

35 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Google-translated Vietnamese article. I only edited the headline.

Rare Kim Tae Hee and Rain pictures - secret getaway

Despite four years of dating , but Kim Tae-hee and Rain were very tight spacing in romance . Not once attendees abreast of events, both also very rarely caught dating . For this reason they had been suspected was " part ways " . However , until the present time , the famous couple are still sticking together. Even , according to some sources close , Rain and Kim Tae-hee was often in places dating celebrities and more frequent to travel together.

Kim Tae-hee and Rain leave signatures in a restaurant on the island of Jeju , the couple saved time is May 5/2016.

Recently , Rain and Kim Tae Hee back to Jeju Island to enjoy sweet relaxation . Here, the couple went to dine at the restaurant on the island and left Daewoojung signature. As always , both absolute secrecy on this trip . Only when signed by Rain and Kim Tae-hee at the restaurant was revealed , the media and fans know they are traveling together.

This is not the first time bring together Kbiz golden couple to Jeju . In March last year , Rain and Kim Tae Hee has also undergone a resort trip here. It seems as tourist destination Jeju Love.

Kim Tae-hee and Rain to stay in Sokcho earlier this year.

Kim Tae-hee and Rain met on Valentine's Day 2012, then halted coast . May 1/2013 , they are openly affectionate , though this time Rain was still serving in the military. This is also the first time the couple openly loving relationship with the public. During love, the couple had reached the radar of paparazzi in Los Angeles dating , or go eat at a barbecue restaurant in Gangnam ...... time Kim Tae Hee and Rain caught appearance together was when they were on holiday in Sokcho waters earlier this year.

( Source : Fanpage Rain )

http://afamily.vn/lo-anh-hiem-kim-tae-hee-bi-rain-bi-mat-di-nghi-duong-cung-nhau-20160515090212394.chn

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. Ye, dear I was told by my Cloud friend also that the couple visited the place again 1st week of this month (May). Jeju Island is referred to as the ‘Hawaii of South Korea’. That's why, for us overseas it is one of the must-visit travel destinations in South Korea because of its many unique attractions. :P

• Like 1

On 5/14/2016 at 11:28 PM, Nancyzak said:

I found the Google-translated SK article below on KTH’s residence and commercial building while I was browsing the net recently.

There are pictures taken from few angles of her residence which is located in Hannam-dong and commercial building in Gangnam-gu, both in Seoul.

I have not consciously searched for the location of Hannam-dong and Sinsa-dong before. @willenette reminded me at Soompi KTH thread that Rain’s residence is not too far from KTH’s, i.e. about 20 minutes away.

So, after the SK article below, I am posting the map that shows Hannam-dong that is on one side of the Han River and Sinsa-dong, on the other. Hannam Bridge bridges the two places. Now we see that it is that near!

In the same map, I also placed stars where Rain Company is located, which is in Cheongsam-dong and KTH’s commercial building which is somewhere in Gangnam-gu, just to give a sense of their locations. I’ve also another map plucked from the net, showing Rain Company and its distance from other big time talent agencies, additional information.

In short, we are seeing the residences of Rain and KTH and their commercial buildings pretty much concentrated in one area of Seoul, if we were to draw a big circle covering them. Certainly an easy commute for them, either to their respective residence for a visit and for Rain, his company. ;):D

Property wealthy actress 4th , Kim Tae-hee Seoul National University who studied pretty well up to her face , Kim Tae-hee ! Actress Kim Tae-hee is one of the best actors in appearance , but kkophi A Property Management , Real Estate wealthy are considered in the hand She has 'm building a luxury villa Right on the rich actress Estate Property Management 4 'll learn how Kim Tae-hee [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim

Kim Tae Hee luxury villa is located about 4.3 billion won and they live in Hannam-dong I'm in the Gangnam neighborhood of the mall holds about 13 billion won wihi While most celebrities are seeking capital appreciation buildings Kim Tae Hee has focused on building the jaetekeu as rental income [Source ] Real estate rich actress 4th , Kim Tae Hee | Author A. plus

Reveal hidden contents

13151490_486918091504362_161191674931125

13173719_486918121504359_635870242154719

13139036_486918044837700_355919853181388

13179272_486918151504356_617393502970681

13173971_486918178171020_213945812886700

13151396_486917911504380_883053077559480

13179422_486918018171036_679037596861583

13178537_486918231504348_326866990282328

13177720_486917878171050_370797771206599

13133380_486918198171018_782826700607164

13174064_486917951504376_870026663432294

Pink arrow showing Hannam-dong where KTH’s residence is located.

Turquoise arrow showing Sinsa-dong where Rain’s residence is located.

Pink star showing Gangnam-gu where KTH’s commercial building is located.

Purple star showing Cheongsam-dong where Rain Company is located.

The image of the map below is my screen cap.

The map showing the location of Rain Company and the distance from other well-known talent agencies.

Credit image below : Owner

Hi Nancyzak Rain bought a building in Cheongdam-dong for W15 billion back in 2008. This is the “Beverly Hills” of Seoul. This was where Rainy Ent./JF company then was located & currently where RAIN Company is. As what the map you posted, this is true - many of the entertainment companies are here like Cube., JYPE, SM. (The value of this building right now is 8.8 billion won)  (approx. $8.1 million) - Chaebul.com stated that it calculated building values from the official land value, transaction prices of local buildings and the rate of depreciation. Celebrities with high-valued buildings tended to purchase those located in Gangnam’s Cheongdam and Sinsa area. I read once that Samsung Electronics President  & President Shin Young Ja of Lotte Shopping also own buildings in the Cheongdam area. And Shinsegae owns around 10 properties.  The transaction prices of these buildings are said to be three times more than the actual prices set by the National Tax Service. Chaebul.com reported, “Over 70% of the celebrity-owned buildings are located in Gangnam-gu, and most are leased out.” So, KTH is staying in a villa, too. Celebrities want privacy, and unlike apartments/condos, villas offer lots of it. When I knew then that RAIN is staying in a villa in Cheongdam neighborhood a few years ago I thought a condo & villa are essentially the same because what I'm familiar with is the one called "townhouse". I found out that in Korea they refer this as "villa". I asked a friend who knows about real estate for confirmation & told me that they're different. With a villa (we usually refer this as townhouse) you get your own pool in case you want to & your own garage while in a condo you share a pool area & a garage.  A Villa is a single/detached house.  The villas will be able to offer you more bedroom options as most of the condo units only go up to 3 bed rooms. :P

• Like 1

On 5/14/2016 at 11:38 PM, Nancyzak said:

A little bit more about KTH’s Italy trip.

Actress Kim Tae Hee shares pictures from her recent trip to Italy on her Instagram account, and she does not fail to look flawless in her photos, even as a tourist.

Sporting sunglasses, a light colored scarf, and polka dotted sweater, Kim Tae Hee poses in front of beautiful Italian landscape. She comments, “This trip was a chance to really think about genuine humility. I already miss Ischia island.”

In another picture Kim Tae Hee is photographed while exploring the inside of a Catholic church. “It was crowded today because it is a national holiday. Definitely a different experience from when I came my first year of college.”

The actress can also be seen freely enjoying her vacation in a third picture where she pets a dog she meets on the street.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/08/kim-tae-hee-is-more-than-your-average-tourist-in-italy/

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing more on this. So, she was on 1st year College when she visited Italy. No wonder I could see her now enjoying the place. :P

• Like 1