✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Actually I read somewhere that Diamond Lovers drama already has 10 billion views in China. wow this is amazing

I did not study the details of the ranking requirements and determination, but it says based on 9 TV channels and that list is for the month of October 2015. There could be more TV channels (and China is huge), albeit the 10billion that you mentioned. In fact I read in Rain's Soompi actor thread that DL's viewership (if I could recall it right), went put up to 13/15billion!

Clearly, from the list reported by Cdramdevotee, of all the SK actors and actresses, Rain's drama is the top compared to his fellow SK actors and actresses' dramas in the list.  :) 

Edited by Nancyzak

Actually I read somewhere that Diamond Lovers drama already has 10 billion views in China. wow this is amazing

I did not study the details of the ranking requirements and determination, but it says based on 9 TV channels and that list is for the month of October 2015. There could be more TV channels (and China is huge), albeit the 10billion that you mentioned. In fact I read in Rain's Soompi actor thread that DL's viewership (if I could recall it right), went put up to 13/15billion!

Clearly, from the list reported by Cdramdevotee, of all the SK actors and actresses, Rain's drama is the top compared to his fellow SK actors and actresses' dramas in the list.  :) 

Hi Nancyzak, ye, the drama, since it was aired last July 22, 2015, has gone on to be a success & has garnered around 3.3 billion views. The drama was hailed as one of the “Top Trendiest Dramas” in China, and that the OST, which features tracks by Rain  has topped the charts as well. :P

• Like 1

Rain’s first of The Squall Asia Tour Concert in Changsha, China.

gAmky2.jpg

1kzYrD.jpg

The TV news:

Credit : biblueberry11

Credit : Cloud Taiwan

[Note : Clips of Rain’s concerts are a plenty or will become aplenty in the Youtube.

I am looking for lengthier videos with more songs performed by him, steady captures and of course, in HD for better viewing. 

I will post if I come across them. In the meantime, I will only post the TV news of his concert.]

***************************************************************************************

34.jpg

7b753421gw1exsu50dpedj23402c0hdt.jpg

77.jpg

67.jpg

76fa59d3gw1exsodluf4qj20np0hswfs.jpg

7b753421gw1exsu4uecb1j22c0340kjl.jpg

86.jpg

27.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

10.jpg

39.jpg

26.jpg

43.jpg

9.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

51.jpg

adef523dgw1exsxglx9avj20no0vk48r.jpg

Credit images as tagged courtesy of memo-rain.ning.com via the following links with more pictures in them:

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/238-pics-15-11-07-the-squall-2015-2016-rain-world-tour-in-changsh

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/more-53-pics-15-11-07-the-squall-2015-2016-rain-world-tour-in-cha

***************************************************************************************

Rain finishes concert in China

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20151109

Rain Company

K-pop singer Rain finished his concert in Hunan Province, China as the first in the series for his world tour, Saturday.

Rain performed on the stage with passion and energy, singing his hits, including “Bad guy,” “Rainism,” “La Song” and other slow tempo ballad songs, as well. 

Particularly notable was him performing a song off the original soundtrack of his Chinese debut TV drama, “Diamond Lover.” Rain sang it all in Chinese, impressing local fans.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20151109

Rain Company

Despite the bad weather, the 8,000-seat hall was full with the tickets sold out. 

Rain is set to continue the tour, flying to Wuhan Province, Guangzhou and Beijing in December. 

Rain will also hold a concert series titled “The Squall 2015-2016 Rain in Seoul” in Seoul on Dec. 11 to 13 at Seoul Olympic Park located in Songpa-gu. 

By Lee Hye-won (hyewonlee@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201511091522486564133_2

Rain Successfully Kicked Off World Tour in Hunan, China

i0guj3mql6uttnnrcfdjzwecia4a2mha.jpg

[by Yoonjung Yi] On November 7, singer Rain successfully kicked off his world tour at Human International Conference & Exhibition Center in China, where 8,000 audiences showed up despite of the terrible weather. 

Rain started off by performing ‘It’s Raining’, which made the Chinese fans go wild. Then, he continued to present a powerful stage with his debut and hit songs like ‘Rainism’, ‘La Song’, and ‘Bad Guy’ for two hours. 

Meanwhile, Rain will be holding ‘The Squall 2015-2016 Rain in Seoul’ concert at SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium in Korea from December 11 to 13, and the tickets will be open for purchase through Interpark Tickets on November 13 at 5pm KST. (photo by Rain Company)

http://m.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=26434

Edited by Nancyzak

Ha Jeong-woo, Jeon Ji-hyeon and Kim Soo-hyeon-I, this year's stars

photo652221.jpg

Actors and actresses Ha Jeong-wooJeon Ji-hyeonKim Soo-hyeon-IKim Tae-heeYoo Jae-seok and more were chosen as this year's stars by 800 people.

Ji SeongHwang Jeong-eum and Kim Woo-bin are also in the list.

Ha Jeong-woo holds a record to 10 million viewers from the movie "The Assassination" and Jeon Ji-hyeon hit numerous homeruns with the movie "The Assassination" and drama "My Love from the Star". Hwang Jeong-eum is currently on the rise for her recent drama "She Was Pretty"Ji Seong for "Kill Me, Heal Me" and Kim Tae-hee for "Yong Pal". Comedian Yoo Jae-seok was the only comedian on the list.

http://www.hancinema.net/ha-jeong-woo-jeon-ji-hyeon-and-kim-soo-hyeon-i-this-year-s-stars-88325.html

Hi Nancyzak, ye, the drama, since it was aired last July 22, 2015, has gone on to be a success & has garnered around 3.3 billion views. The drama was hailed as one of the “Top Trendiest Dramas” in China, and that the OST, which features tracks by Rain  has topped the charts as well. :P

Hi @willenette,

From the ranking reported in the blog, its more than 3.3 billion views, i.e. 7.05 billion views. There are reports of 10 billion and above. Such an astounding number of viewership! That’s China. I read a news article where Lee Byung Hun mentioned that he even felt China when filming in Hollywood. :P:D

Edited by Nancyzak

OMG Miss Kim liked one of the Rain's fan post on instagram with Rain's concert video. so cute!

Source: https://instagram.com/p/9zHJi9w1wG/?taken-by=blacklotusrain

UPD she  liked 2 videos actually

Hi @Lucia_love,

You were amazingly fast with the updates! Wow. Whereas I am amazingly slow in responding until now, but firstly, thank you very much for this surprising updates!!! :wub:  Surprising, because I never expected KTH to be ‘sociable’ with Rain’s fans. I think she is very free now and is having a lot of fun discovering the wonder of instagramming. ;):P:D

The instagrammers must be caught by surprise by her likes. Whatever, let us all look at it this way, KTH is just another instagrammer who likes a post and press like it. To KTH’s fans, the instagrammers are so lucky to get a like by KTH!!! I am envious... :(......:P:lol:  Yeah, I agree. She is so cute. She may like more. Let us see! ;):D

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

OMG Miss Kim liked one of the Rain's fan post on instagram with Rain's concert video. so cute!

Hi @Lucia_love,

You were amazingly fast with the updates! Wow. Whereas I am amazingly slow in responding until now, but firstly, thank you very much for this surprising updates!!! :wub:  Surprising, because I never expected KTH to be ‘sociable’ with Rain’s fans. I think she is very free now and is having a lot of fun discovering the wonder of instagramming. ;):P:D

The instagrammers must be caught by surprise by her likes. Whatever, let us all look at it this way, KTH is just another instagrammer who likes a post and press like it. To KTH’s fans, the instagrammers are so lucky to get a like by KTH!!! I am envious... :(......:P:lol:  Yeah, I agree. She is so cute. She may like more. Let us see! ;):D

Who would have thought she's just like one of us -  searching for pics and so on..:) I thought she could have asked him to send her some pics/vids.. idk... haha I guess she's just really enjoying  Instagram now when she has a free time.

• Like 1

Guest merycote

h2.gif

Hi Nancyzak and everyone.... nice to see this site still working~~

I almost no have time these days... but is always nice to see this thread~~

Hi @willenette,

From the ranking reported in the blog, its more than 3.3 billion views, i.e. 7.05 billion views. There are reports of 10 billion and above. Such an astounding number of viewership! That’s China. I read a news article where Lee Byung Hun mentioned that he even felt China when filming in Hollywood. :P:D

Hi Nancyzak, I also read that article about LBH..... :P

• Like 1

Hi @Lucia_love,

Who would have thought she's just like one of us -  searching for pics and so on..:) I thought she could have asked him to send her some pics/vids.. idk... haha I guess she's just really enjoying  Instagram now when she has a free time.

I see the difference between Rain and fans' pics and vids. Rain’s will be taken professionally for production of CDs later on and by his staff, from designated spots. She can watch them later, at her leisure. It’s a different feel if seeing from the "eyes of the fans/audience” and feeling the “excitement/thrills and enjoyment of the crowd”, something that she can’t easily do without being noticed. Keep our fingers crossed that she gets to attend Rain’s concert in Seoul, with her family members and friends (including their mutual friends), without the medias' brouhaha... so that she gets to peacefully and happily watch her beloved bf performing! :wub::D

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

Hi Nancyzak and everyone.... nice to see this site still working~~

I almost no have time these days... but is always nice to see this thread~~

Hello @merycote!

It has been a very long time and am missing you! Very glad to see you today. Hope you are doing well, despite busyness. Drop by when you have the time. Ta...and take care! :D

Some more clear and well captured pictures of Rain’s concert in Changsha, China (7 November 2015).

content__UI_1430.jpg

content__UI_1709.jpg

3.jpg

content__UI_2265.jpg

content__UI_2199.jpg

ec07e615gw1exupuzyvi9j21kw11xtga.jpg

ec07e615gw1exutmejmx8j21kw11xwpj.jpg

6f5ba814gw1exu0ety8emj20hs0hs75l.jpg

1.jpg

774c7f33jw1exudul1ykjj20cr0drmyr.jpg

1109-00288-001b3.jpg

content__UI_2491.jpg

Credit images above : As tagged/Owners courtesy of memo-rain.ning.com via the following link with more pictures in it :

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/more110-pics-15-11-07-the-squall-2015-2016-rain-world-tour-in-cha

• Like 2

The translated versions that were posted in backpage were by Hancinema. This is by the affiliated media that interviewed KTH.  I understanding is clearer by this article.

Kim comfortable in supporting role

10081502.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee talks with Ilgan Sports at a restaurant in Samcheong-dong, central Seoul, about the TV drama “Yong-Pal,” for which her acting was well-received. [PARK SE-WAN]

Kim Tae-hee, one of the most talked-about actresses in Korea, has begun to redefine herself as an actress in the recently finished SBS drama “Yong-Pal,” which marked her return to the small screen for the first time in two years. 

Although her part as the character Yeo-jin, who spent the first six episodes in a vegetative state with her face covered in bandages, wasn’t as big as her previous roles, the 35-year-old actress was at least able to settle the long-standing controversy about her acting skills.

Kim says that she “felt in love with Yeo-jin” as soon as she read the script, despite the fact that hers wasn’t the lead role, as it was in “Jang Ok-jung, Living by Love” (2013) or “Iris” (2009). 

In a recent interview with Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, Kim discussed how she felt about the drama.

Q. How are you doing these days after “Yong-Pal” aired its last episode last month?

A. I am finally taking time for myself, spending quality time with friends, shooting commercials and resting at home.

How was your experience with “Yong-Pal”?

If “Yong-Pal” were like my previous works where I had so many scenes, it would have been extremely exhausting. But it wasn’t like that with “Yong-Pal.” Other cast members had much more difficult times.

Why did you pick the production despite having relatively few scenes?

As you know, I was in a deep sleep until the sixth episode. I had much fewer scenes and lines compared to other works. But as soon as I read the synopsis, I fell in love with Yeo-jin and thought I just had to take the role without stressing myself out too much. But many people around me worried that my portion wasn’t as big as before. They told me my effort would end up being for nothing. 

Do you usually pick projects yourself?

These days, I do it by myself. But before, I was young and didn’t know what kind of screenplays were the good ones. So I just accepted productions that my agency suggested. 

Did you feel pressured about the viewership rating?

It would be a lie if I said no. But when we first got the rating for our first episode [which was 20 percent], the cast and I were so surprised that we thought it was fabricated. I didn’t expect it to do so well. 

How is your relationship going with Jung Ji-hoon, also known as Rain?

It has been three years now since we started dating. I don’t know why we are continuously embroiled in break-up rumors, while there still are rumors about our wedding. I am always the slow type. I was slow in catching up with acting, and it will be the same for love and marriage. 

Every time there are rumors about your romantic relationship with Jung, you don’t seem to rebut it outwardly but just keep silent. Why is that so?

I don’t see the need to do it, unless it is a really big issue. 

How come you stay so calm about it?

It truly is uncomfortable, but I guess being part of a scandal tells you how much you still matter to the public, hence that level of popularity. I just hope that false rumors are not accepted as facts later on.

BY KIM JIN-SEOK [jin.eunsoo@joongang.co.kr]

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=3011333

This is great if it comes true!

I read that Rain’s Full House is one that is proposed for remake in the US too.

'The Five,' 'Yong-pal' seek U.S. entry

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 10 (Yonhap) - The South Korean film "The Five" and the TV drama "Yongpal" are seeking to be remade for the U.S. market, South Korea's cultural content agency said Tuesday.

The two are among the contents presented to officials from the U.S. streaming website Netflix, broadcaster ABC and production studio Sony Pictures at "K-Story in America," an event organized by the Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA).

"The Five" is a 2013 revenge film in which a disabled woman recruits four people to help her kill her husband's murderer in exchange for her organs.

In "Yong-pal," actor Joo Won stars as a medical resident who provides illegal services to owners of family-run conglomerates. He develops a romance with an heiress (Kim Tae-hee), who has been placed in an induced coma by her conniving half-brother.

The event featured eight other works, including the drama "Descendants of the Sun" set to come out next year and the comic "Yeol Hyeol Gang Ho," which will try to be remade for the U.S. audience or licensed to U.S. broadcasters, KOCCA said.

- skipped unrelated poster -

AEN20151110002200315_02_i.jpg

The poster for the South Korean TV drama "Yong-pal" (Yonhap)

Source : http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2015/11/10/0200000000AEN20151110002200315.html

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2