✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Hi @willenette,

Am I correct to guess that your second Rain's autograph was obtained during the time when he filmed Fugitive Plan B at your place?

You know what I am going to do if I get the chance to meet either one? It should be easy if it is KTH because she is my bias. All I have to do is wave at her and shout, hey, I am your fan! But Rain? Ah, I imagine myself coolly going up to him or if I am stopped, I will ask for his bodyguard or Manager that I want to pass him and KTH a KimBi gift from me and would be grateful if he signs an autograph for me at the same time. Hahaha...I can be that thick face....but I am cool if I don't get to do it. Just my luck, not that I did not try! :P:lol:

White motorcycle? He has white Bentley Cintinental GT. it shows how much he likes white, just like KTH. We see her wearing white a lot. Definitely something which Rain will not quibble about. :P:D

Personally, I avoid white, if I can. I am quite paranoid that it gets dirty easily and without fail, and it's tough to clean the stain. So, the downside is if the white dress is stained, that dress can't be worn anymore and it's such a waste of money to buy it in the first place. But, car/motorcycle is different. Can wash the dirt or just repaint if necessary. Maybe I should not compare myself with the celebs, huh. Bet their Managers ensure that the seat or place that they go to will not stain their stars' white dress.

The dancers who went with Rain to the internet cafe are also more or less the same ones who are his back up dancers today? Rain and his backup dancers have such strong bond and brotherhood. Always nice to see pictures and videos of their camaderie in the waiting rooms and out. They can be so funny. There will surely be tons in the upcoming concerts.

Rain appeared in W Korea Magazine's Breast Cancer Campaign event and appointed the ambassador of Queensland's Tourism and Event. It feels like these are signs that he will step back, full force, into K-ent scene. :)

Hi Nancyzak, hahaha - ye, dear you're right - because that time for his (10) days here in my side I was always with his group. I got it when it was his last day. RAIN has been vocal that his favorite colors are B/W. Safe one, right? That's why, many people use white. But, like you, I also avoid this color - I completely agree with you. White shows dirt and is therefore more difficult to keep clean than other colors. Hahaha - if we read about color-psychology, the meaning of the color white is purity, innocence, wholeness and completion. But, in other cultures it is traditionally related to death. The same thing with black..... :P RAIN's dancers are somewhat the same except for girls who were not with him anymore. I hope we could get lots of pictures & videos during his Asia Tour. About of his being an Ambassador wait & see......... But, I don't think he'll do that. :P

Hi @willenette,

You mean you don’t think he is taking steps to get back into K-ent scene big time? He is planning to have his next album. He’ll have to at least promote domestically. Anyway, he also mentioned about focusing on movies. I’m of the opinion that he should do movies more; the thriller/action type as I feel that this type of genres suit him.

We are seeing more K-actors and K-actresses going to Hollywood, and Hollywood is going to China. The problem with Hollywood is that Asians actors/actresses often get the stereotypical roles, whereas in China we don’t see many K-actors and K-actresses in Chinese movies; at least not the thriller/action type (based on my limited recollection). Perhaps Rain gets to break it.  :D

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2

I omitted some photos in the article.

K-Pop star Rain to sell Gold Coast to Korea in new Queensland tourism campaign

KOREAN movie star and K-Pop sensation Rain will sing the Gold Coast’s praises in a new Queensland tourism marketing campaign designed to boost Korean visitor numbers.

Tourism and Major Events Minister Kate Jones said Rain, one of Korea’s biggest celebrities, would travel to Queensland to front a new Q-Pop campaign to invite Koreans to holiday in the Sunshine State.

“Korea is an important market for Queensland with 53,000 Koreans visiting the state in the year to June 2015, a four per cent year-on-year increase, spending $147 million on their visits,” Ms Jones said.

733629-7d02732e-7e24-11e5-af42-a02bd4085

Actor and recording artist Rain of South Korea performs at The Colosseum in Las Vegas, Nevada.

424144-0bdf51ca-7e1b-11e5-af42-a02bd4085

View looking South from Main Beach to Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast. Photo: Kit Wise

Almost half of them (26,000) visited the Gold Coast and more than 91 per cents of them were aged 15-49 – Rain’s key demographic.

Born Jung Ji-hoon, Rain, 33, has become a household name in Korea and Japan since he burst on to the music scene as a 16-year-old.

The first Korean to win an MTV Award, he has released seven albums (six Korean and one Japanese), 28 singles and toured the world with his live show.

An accomplished actor, he has starred in numerous Korean films, enjoyed roles in US movies Speed Racer (2008) and Ninja Assassin (2009) and starred alongside Bruce Willis and John Cusack in The Prince (2014).

After initially delaying his compulsory military service, Rain finally enlisted in the army in October, 2011 and was discharged in July, 2013

During the past two years, Rain’s popularity has exploded in countries including China, Singapore, Thailand, Canada and the US.

450666-b1a2a5ce-7e09-11e5-a3c1-26b6cf13e

Rain getting to know the locals.

His star status in China will receive a further boost when he makes his Chinese film debut in the upcoming drama Diamond Lover, opposite Chinese actress Tiffany Tang.

Rain’s Q-Pop campaign is being driven by Tourism and Events Queensland (TEQ) in partnership with Korean Air, Tourism Australia, Gold Coast Tourism, Brisbane Airport Corporation, Brisbane Marketing and Tourism Tropical North Queensland.

TEQ will partner with Korean Air and other in-market trade partners from early November to promote flight and holiday packages to Queensland.

424173-b85750b8-7e1d-11e5-af42-a02bd4085

The Claw at Dreamworld on the Gold Coast. Picture: Adam Head

The growth in Korean visitors to Australia is forecast to continue at least until 2022-23.

South Korea has a population of more than 50 million people.

Unlike many Asian visitors to Australia, tourists from Korea enjoy surf and watersports.

“The campaign will encourage Koreans to holiday in the state and experience attractions, including Cairns and Great Barrier Reef, surfing and water sports on the Gold Coast, outdoor night-life and lifestyle experiences in Brisbane and the state’s array of food and wine offerings,” Ms Jones said.

424496-46375c26-7e1d-11e5-af42-a02bd4085

A koala and her joey at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary on the Gold Coast. Picture: Luke Marsden.

The Q-Pop campaign was announced in Korea on Wednesday night as part of a Tourism and Events Queensland trade mission to Seoul and Busan.Five Gold Coast businesses – Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Catch-a-Crab, Tropical Fruit World, Village Roadshow Theme Parks and Dream World & Sky Point – are among the nine tourism operators represented in the delegation.

The Q-Pop announcement was made at a celebration to mark 20 years since Queensland first established a tourism presence in Korea.

450720-1f0937e6-7e09-11e5-a3c1-26b6cf13e

K-Pop sensation Rain.

Ms Jones said Queensland had worked closely with trade partners in the Korean market for two decades to market Queensland holidays and encourage inbound travel by Koreans.

“The trade mission, Queensland on Tour – Korea, has allowed Queensland tourism operators to meet with approximately 200 travel trade representatives to establish relationships and grow business opportunities,” she said.

The trade mission follows a TEQ-hosted tour of Brisbane and the Gold Coast for 22 Korean travel agents earlier this month.

The Korean delegation experienced local tourism products and attractions first-hand to strengthen their ability to sell Queensland as a holiday destination.

424550-f7277e6c-7e1d-11e5-af42-a02bd4085

Natural Arch in Springbrook National Park. Photo: Tourism Queensland

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/lifestyle/k-pop-star-rain-to-sell-gold-coast-to-korea-in-new-queensland-tourism-campaign/story-fnjdow5o-1227587424227

************************************************************************************************

KTH doing something good for the underprivileged with her father, by donating to Hope Youth.

Google-translated SK articles. I omitted the images and replaced with this KTH’s.

eda0d4c451da81cb6a3888705266d0160b2431fa

Actress Kim Tae-hee, IBK Industrial Bank donated funds involved youth hope

IBK IBK Actress Kim Tae-hee is Nam-gu, Ulsan, Ulsan Samsan. the corporate banking businesses in the financial centre point, through the father, it said Hope Youth Chairman Gimyumun Korea Express has joined the Fund donated 30 days.

738141_20151030123216_163_0001.jpg

Industrial Bank logo

Actress Kim Tae-hee is "to give young people instill hopes and dreams, is to join a good opportunity to create a society in addition delighted," she said. Her father, Gimyumun, President reportedly taking the lead on such donations to help continue to spread the culture Ulsan deficit needy families and youth.

Community youth from various fields in the hope that funds create jobs for youth participation has layers itttareugo. According to the Korea Federation of Banks to 28 the number of youth hope cumulative donation fund has increased by more than 18 803 cases to 1000 cases per day, 7.

http://news.nate.com/view/20151030n19340

Another report, for a bit more information :

30 days, hope to young people in mind can wipe actress Kim Tae-hee, Mr. Young joined the Hope Fund subscription. IBK IBK actress Kim Tae-hee said Mr. Young joined the Hope Fund donations through the father, Gimyumun Korea Express President in the corporate finance branch in the center of Ulsan Nam-gu, Ulsan trioxide.

Ms. Kim Tae-hee is "to give young people instill hopes and dreams, is to join a good opportunity to create a society in addition delighted," she said.

Interpark chairman Lee Ki-Hyung and the officers were also donated 200 million won in youth employment Youth Hope Industrial Bank funds through the day. That having the support of university-based youth It also followed. Professor Park Jae-kyu, Kyungnam key positions, including General had joined the Young hope from charitable trust funds Kyungnam Bank Kyungnam branch last 28 days.

Night-General. "It is hoped that young people make a lot of funds are hoping a good job for young students to work where you want," he said.

http://news.nate.com/view/20151030n29928

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2

CONGRATULATIONS KIM TAE HEE for winning the Top Excellence Actress Award at Korean Drama Awards (9 October 2015)! 

12088159_421583288037843_415646059475189

2015.10.09 コリアドラマアワード キム・テヒ(ヨンパリ) Korea Drama Awards - Kim Tae Hee (Yong Pal) 코리아드라마어워즈 김태희

Credit : salang13221

******************************************************************************************************

2015100919374444911_1.jpg

2015100919392313421_1.jpg

12141498_423472357848936_640956996693123

201510091834773636_56178a425a2f0.jpg

12143098_423472424515596_800332879784887

201510091747770567_56177f4577953.jpg

20151009191415_56179377c80a0_1.jpg

27240E34561D005430F539

21336C34561D00591F1817

264BDA34561D005B052A01

261D4C34561D005E37DE9E

214E2A34561D0061038F65

214E3D34561D006403E1A6

2015100919074780307.jpeg 

[StarN Focus] Kim Tae Hee @ '2015 Korea Drama Awards'

2015100919074549401.jpeg

1866573718_1bbc9d79_zpsfadgvcpz.jpg

1866573718_88149efa_zpsl3weam82.jpg

2015100918284564609_1.jpg

2015100918273927001_1.jpg

2015100919384497469_1.jpg

1444387222_994055.jpg

039305900130.jpg

Credit all images above : As tagged/Owners

******************************************************************************************************

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Tae Hee, EXO’s Chanyeol, and More Win at 2015 Korea Drama Awards

by ilmare42 (soompi)

Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Tae Hee, EXO’s Chanyeol, and More Win at 2015 Korea Drama Awards

On the evening of October 9, the Korean drama industry came together to recognize the best of the past year’s dramas and talent at the 2015 Korea Drama Awards!

- skipped unrelated -

Kim Tae Hee took home the Top Excellence Award, Actress for her performance in “Yong Pal.”

lee-jong-suk-kim-tae-hee-540x385.jpg

- skipped unrelated -

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/09/kim-soo-hyun-kim-tae-hee-exos-chanyeol-and-more-win-at-2015-korea-drama-awards/

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2

When KTH attended the press conference of Yongpal on 30 July 2015, Rain was in Los Angeles.

IN MY SHIPPER’S MIND, I was seeing ‘COUPLE-IN-SOLIDARITY!!!' when KTH wore the dress in the collage below and Rain wore his red shirt in the SNS picture (posted on 29 July 2015). I was excited like no other!!!  Yay, love, love, love everywhere!!! :w00t::wub::P:D

12189557_426352590894246_349540786144436

I found out subsequently that KTH’s dress above is not red but orange! Whut??? No matching colours, which means no ‘couple-in-solidarity’ by Rain for KTH’s Yongpal press conference after all...??? Awww, what a disappointment! :o:(

But wait a minute. There’s another SNS picture posted by Rain on his Twitter almost the same time but earlier (28 July 2015) with him wearing orange shorts. Yippee!!! Orange!!! Yaaaaayyyyy!!! Stars and love, love and love!!!  :wub::wub::wub:  It does not matter that his picture was taken/posted in his SNS account 2 days earlier. Surely he would have been told by KTH of the ladies’ theme colour for Yongpal press conference and he wore something orange and that was posted in his SNS account. With me on this? A match of orange? A shipper’s mind has to read that way. Yes? :P:D

Yes, and here's the ‘COUPLE-IN-SOLIDARITY’, in support KTH at her Yongpal press conference!!! :w00t::sweatingbullets::wub::wub::wub:;):P:lol:

12187851_426357634227075_481222538860869

EVERYBODY......

12189723_426352564227582_705990850608863

Credit images used in collages above : As tagged/Owners

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2

So pleased and grateful that Soompi picked up the news. Now we understand better. :wub:

I replace the picture with the one here, being one of my favourites. :)

Kim%2BTae-hee%2Bbeautiful%2Bwallpapers%2

Credit image above : Owner

Kim Tae Hee’s Involvement with Youth Hope Fund Charity Revealed

It is recently revealed that actress Kim Tae Hee joined in on the efforts to provide employment to youths through Youth Hope Fund Charity.

On October 30, Industrial Bank of Korea (IBK) revealed that Kim Tae Hee joined Youth Hope Fund Charity in Ulsan through her father, Chairman Kim Yoo Moon of Hankook Union Transportation Company.

Kim Tae Hee’s father Chairman Kim Yoo Moon is involved in various charities to help out underserved youths and broken families in the Ulsan area.

Kim Tae Hee commented, “I’m glad that I can contribute to our society by helping our young people to have hopes and dreams.”

Kim Tae Hee recently made her successful comeback to television on SBSdrama “Yong Pal.” She completed recording a Chinese drama “Xicheng Wang Xizhi” last year and is awaiting for it to broadcast.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/10/30/kim-tae-hees-involvement-with-youth-hope-fund-charity-revealed/

Edited by Nancyzak

Let us take a look at selected news articles from Taiwan and China about KTH's participation in the Hope Youth Fund Charity.

I used the Google translation for the articles and edited the translated versions to make them clearer. The edited versions may not be exactly as reported but I feel the gist is close and should be good enough. I replaced some  pictures in the second article. Sorry, I have no idea what 'white Fu Mei' means, but it should mean something really nice in KTH's case.

Nice to note how the medias slip in Rain in the news. :)

First, let us look at the TV entertainment news on the subject matter that is embedded in this article.

http://ent.qq.com/a/20151101/000804.htm

Here is the video of the news uploaded in the YT:

[Kim Tae Hee] - 金泰熙富二代身份曝光 其父身价高达300亿 娱乐 腾讯网

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJf4hUyqBXo

Credit : Spring Spring 21

Kim Tae-hee, rich second generation. Father's wealth worth is up to 30 billion

idyh-fxkhqea2914705.jpg

According to Taiwan media reports, South Korean actress Kim Tae-hee is highly educated, and has been in stable relationship with her boyfriend Rain for more than three years. With recent success of the drama "Yongpal" in which she starred, Kim Tae-Hee's acting is affirmed. 

Kim Tae-hee is in fact the daughter of a wealthy family in South Korea.

According to South Korea, "Asian economy," it was reported that Kim Tae-hee's father is the Chairman of Korea Express. Recently, through her father recently through central corporate finance branch in Ulsan Youth Hope Foundation added, identity accidental exposure. 

The Korea Express is located in Ulsan, a logistics company and has received the former President Roh Moo-hyun's recognition of exemplary enterprise in 2007, with annual sales volume amounting to 30 billion won (about NT $ 1 billion yuan).

Kim Tae-hee is actually a rich second-generation Korean and netizens immediately set off a lively discussion.

Kim Tae-hee has a good family background; a beautiful appearance and a graduate of Seoul National University. She was awarded the Top Excellence Actress at the Korea Drama Awards held recently for her role in "Yongpal". She is wealthy in her own right and has the support of many fans.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/j/2015-11-01/doc-ifxkhcfq1019632.shtml

Kim Tae-hee real life is "white Fu Mei" Rain put to earn

phpJfV0Cv.jpg

Kim Tae-hee, in Yongpal, plays little princess in Korean consortium, has first right of inheritance.

(Figure retrieved from the Internet)

[Breaking News / roundup] Kim Tae-hee, in Yongpal, plays little princess in Korean consortium, has first right of succession, before her family background is from the end of the Korean media, because she is in real life a "white Fu-mei", the father 金裕文 is Ulsan famous logistics company "Korea Express" chairman. Rain is so lucky to have Kim Tae-hee as girlfriend!"

phpUWppCf.jpg

From the end of the Korean media, Kim Tae-hee's father金裕文is Ulsan famous logistics company "Korea Express' chairman, in real life she is" white Fu Mei."(Figure retrieved from the Internet)

php6VRooS.jpg

Kim Tae-hee is a beautiful, educated and successful in her career,(Figure retrieved from the Internet)

Korean media reported that South Korea IBK Industrial Bank yesterday (30 October 2015) announced, actress Kim Tae-hee through his father in Ulsan central corporate finance branch, joined the "Youth Hope Fund".

2013010301000116700006701.jpg

Hot friends: "Rain is so lucky to have Kim Tae-hee as girlfriend!" (Figure retrieved from the Internet)

And Kim Tae-hee's father 金裕文 also started from the bottom and he is now the chairman of Ulsan famous logistics company "Korean Express",. He has always been committed to helping youth with vulnerable poor economic conditions in the Ulsan region and now Kim Tae-hee also joined the effort to contribute towards these teenagers. Netizens praised: "Rich second generation do job like this," "Rain is so lucky to have Kim Tae-hee as girlfriend!"

http://ent.ltn.com.tw/news/breakingnews/1493159

Edited by Nancyzak

Rain's sophisticated charm soaks the September issue of 男

2f2c97e6-0155-4b5d-bdc1-407a01a01460.jpg

As you can tell by the slightly cooler temperatures across the continent and the recent pictorials of two very handsome Minhos here and here, summer is almost gone and the newest Fall fashions are now on the scene. This month, entertainer Rain falls into the fray with a sleek cover and sophisticated pictorial for Chinese magazine 男人风尚 LEON (Men Fashion LEON).

His photo shoot took place at the luxurious Hotel Éclat Beijing. Check it out.

Video source credit: 男人风尚LEON on Tudou / terry820625

From the coats and jackets to the bags to the shoes, I'm down with every piece of this ensemble. Rain's tall, elegant frame is the perfect clothes hanger. 

I'll bet you dollars to donuts the man could sell someone a bridge in Brooklyn. :) 

RAIN-1.55.28-PM.png

RAIN-1.55.00-PM.png

RAIN-1.55.17-PM.png

Rain.jpg

The article itself mentions Rain's work in China for the past couple of years and how he got where he is today — faith, and the determination to keep pushing toward his goals no matter what. 

Which is your favorite pic? We want to know. Tell us what you think below!

In other news, major news outlets in China covering the August 28 WellcareFIT press event in Shanghai are reporting that new WellcareFIT spokesperson Rain mentioned he hopes to release a new album, start a concert tour in Korea, China, Japan, SE Asia, and North America, and have another Chinese acting project before the year is out.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/rains-sophisticated-charm-soaks-the-september-issue-of-/

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

There are so many analyses of K-celeb couples’ wealth from time to time. Not sure if the one below has been posted before as it was reported in early August 2015. My last posting before my long break was on 3 August 2015. This video was uploaded on the YT on 6 August 2015. I guess not. ;):D

KimBi couple takes the top spot, as the position always been, all this while, IF they tie the knot! :wub::D

[RANKING SHOW HIGH FIVE] Analysis of top star real estate ([랭킹쇼 하이 five] 한류스타 커플, 부동산 재력 분석)

Credit : K STAR 한류스타 리포트 & 생방송 스타뉴스

***********************************************************************************************

My screen caps :

1653680_426738707522301_3171228408406980

12193887_426738737522298_559254071972948

12066026_426738754188963_100958503377490

11212772_426738770855628_423846687322917

• Like 2

Hi @willenette,

Am I correct to guess that your second Rain's autograph was obtained during the time when he filmed Fugitive Plan B at your place?

You know what I am going to do if I get the chance to meet either one? It should be easy if it is KTH because she is my bias. All I have to do is wave at her and shout, hey, I am your fan! But Rain? Ah, I imagine myself coolly going up to him or if I am stopped, I will ask for his bodyguard or Manager that I want to pass him and KTH a KimBi gift from me and would be grateful if he signs an autograph for me at the same time. Hahaha...I can be that thick face....but I am cool if I don't get to do it. Just my luck, not that I did not try! :P:lol:

White motorcycle? He has white Bentley Cintinental GT. it shows how much he likes white, just like KTH. We see her wearing white a lot. Definitely something which Rain will not quibble about. :P:D

Personally, I avoid white, if I can. I am quite paranoid that it gets dirty easily and without fail, and it's tough to clean the stain. So, the downside is if the white dress is stained, that dress can't be worn anymore and it's such a waste of money to buy it in the first place. But, car/motorcycle is different. Can wash the dirt or just repaint if necessary. Maybe I should not compare myself with the celebs, huh. Bet their Managers ensure that the seat or place that they go to will not stain their stars' white dress.

The dancers who went with Rain to the internet cafe are also more or less the same ones who are his back up dancers today? Rain and his backup dancers have such strong bond and brotherhood. Always nice to see pictures and videos of their camaderie in the waiting rooms and out. They can be so funny. There will surely be tons in the upcoming concerts.

Rain appeared in W Korea Magazine's Breast Cancer Campaign event and appointed the ambassador of Queensland's Tourism and Event. It feels like these are signs that he will step back, full force, into K-ent scene. :)

Hi Nancyzak, hahaha - ye, dear you're right - because that time for his (10) days here in my side I was always with his group. I got it when it was his last day. RAIN has been vocal that his favorite colors are B/W. Safe one, right? That's why, many people use white. But, like you, I also avoid this color - I completely agree with you. White shows dirt and is therefore more difficult to keep clean than other colors. Hahaha - if we read about color-psychology, the meaning of the color white is purity, innocence, wholeness and completion. But, in other cultures it is traditionally related to death. The same thing with black..... :P RAIN's dancers are somewhat the same except for girls who were not with him anymore. I hope we could get lots of pictures & videos during his Asia Tour. About of his being an Ambassador wait & see......... But, I don't think he'll do that. :P

Hi @willenette,

You mean you don’t think he is taking steps to get back into K-ent scene big time? He is planning to have his next album. He’ll have to at least promote domestically. Anyway, he also mentioned about focusing on movies. I’m of the opinion that he should do movies more; the thriller/action type as I feel that this type of genres suit him.

We are seeing more K-actors and K-actresses going to Hollywood, and Hollywood is going to China. The problem with Hollywood is that Asians actors/actresses often get the stereotypical roles, whereas in China we don’t see many K-actors and K-actresses in Chinese movies; at least not the thriller/action type (based on my limited recollection). Perhaps Rain gets to break it.  :D

Hi Nancyzak, ye, right you are – K-actors & actresses are making more and more of a presence on the largest international stage: Hollywood! For actors, their biggest dream is to act in Hollywood. With all of the current attention on K-pop, there’s definitely no better time than now for someone to make that crossover. It’s a tough one that you could get to see a Hollywood flick with an Asian actor in the lead role. Often they are represented as a sidekick or a comic character, but almost never as ...a lead. Hollywood is not willing to take chances....thus, they feed us stereotypical characters. They are consistently typecast. Unlike black people, Asians are still considered "foreign" in the eyes of the general public. The industry is pandering to whoever has the most buying power in the culture. I guess because Hollywood is largely, if not exclusively, about promotion, not talent? In China, K-actors are basically used for their good looks and international appeal to bring interest to the Chinese film or TV show. I guess you have to be fluent in the language for you to cast in C-movie. Dubbing sometimes feels too unnatural. And I read that some K-stars are constantly only being invited for various Chinese projects. :P

• Like 1

Kim Tae-hee talks about her boyfriend, Rain

Actress Kim Tae-hee talked about her boyfriend, Rain, and her acting career in a recent interview with local media outlet the Daily Sports.

In the interview, the 35-year-old actress denied rumors their marriage is imminent, saying, “I am a slow person in terms of acting, romance and marriage.”

“I need a long time to know about something,“ she added, implying that she is not considering marriage for now.

Asked about what she does during dates, Kim said, “Since I don’t like to drink alcohol, we travel around to find tasty restaurants.”

Kim also said she likes to ride a bicycle or play golf while not working on projects. “Although I don’t have a specific hobby, I like physical activities.”

The bewitching actress is mostly satisfied with her look, but Kim said she recently began to have concerns over wrinkles.

Asked about her future acting and marriage plans, she said, “I don’t tend to make a long-term plan. For my next project, I will probably work for a film (not TV), and for marriage, since this is not something I can do alone, I want to do it well (together with a man).”

“Probably, I may have a new feeling (towards him) over time,” she added.

Kim recently starred in SBS TV drama “Yong-pal,” which ended Oct.1.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

I didn't reall get the last line ...

Rain to go on second world tour and release new Korean album

70263-369889.jpg

Singer Rain will begin his China tour and second world tour in November, and will also release a Korean album in December.

Rain will begin his tour of China starting with Changsha in Hunan on November 7th, before visiting Shenzhen, Wuhan, Guangzhou, Beijing, and Chengdu. Thereafter, he will begin his world tour by visiting Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, and America. Date for his Korea concert are currently being finalized.

The world tour will last until 2016, as Rain said, “Rather than a flashy concert, I will focus more on passion while drawing on my past experiences. Please show lots of support.”

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/11/03/rain-to-go-on-second-world-tour-and-release-new-korean-album/

Rain to launch world tour this week

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20151103

South Korean actor and singer Rain will embark on a world tour later this week, starting in China, his management agency said Tuesday.

The 33-year-old will start in Changsa of Hunan province on Saturday and stop at various parts of the country, including Shenzhen, Wuhan, Guangzhou, Beijing, Chengdu and Nanning, R.A.I.N. Company said.

The tour will also take him to Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia from next April to May before he crosses the Pacific to perform in Australia and the Americas.

The singer is also scheduled to release a single and hold concerts in Seoul next month.

"I hope to put on a show that is more passionate than flashy like in the past," he was quoted as saying by the agency, which he founded last month after leaving Cube Entertainment. (Yonhap)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201511030917332961253_2

Edited by Nancyzak

DAEBAK KimBi couple! :wub:

Haha, I remember making a fan art for their Jeju trip. 

Never mind, KimBi couple. Next time, in full secrecy! ;):D

Rain to make a comeback on December + Kim Tae Hee denies Jeju trip with Rain

d21.jpg

Osen - Naver: Rain to make a comeback on December + to embark on 2nd world tour

1. [+288, -108] Looking forward to an energetic dance song like Rainism ㅋㅋ

2. [+209, -97] I'm so happy, I've been waiting for this news~ Thank you for always showing a cool image ^^ Rain oppa is the best when he performs~ I'm always supporting you♥♥ I love you~~♥♥

3. [+172, -63] I miss seeing Rain perform. Please release an album soon!!!!!!

4. [+249, -140] That damn world tour....

5. [+216, -119] I've waited too long~~^^

6. [+86, -27] Rain is really cool when he dances. I hope it's a dance song similar to Rainism, Ways to Avoid the Sun or It's raining

7. [+91, -36] I can't forget the way his hoobaes like EXO and Apink looked at him during his MAMA stage 2 years ago. His poses were cool

8. [+79, -28] Don't mind what anyone says. Find strength, hyungnim!!

9. [+84, -34] It's been a while. Please release good songs

10. [+86, -38] Always cheering for you!

s1.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver:Kim Tae Hee "Jeju trip with Rain? You're rubbing salt into the wounds"

1. [+8,064, -261] Rubbing salt into the wound ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Tae Hee is cute

2. [+8,004, -349] Kim Tae Hee seems like the honest type ㅋㅋㅋ She's blunt and unpretentious in her interviews. She gives off an easygoing and comfortable vibe compared to Jeon Ji Hyun who answers by the textbook.. Unless her interviews are with Ha Jung Woo, she's quite robotic

3. [+5,979, -844] She's really pretty but you can tell that she has aged

4. [+3,909, -152] Just the questions you'd expect a journalist to ask. They're responsible for spreading false news and creating antis. They need to reflect

5. [+4,035, -649] Seems like it was only yesterday when she starred in 'Stairway to Heaven'. Kim Tae Hee who was once the most beautiful Korean actress has also aged..

6. [+1,348, -39] I never knew she has such a fresh personality ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She struck me as quiet and serious but she's surprisingly wise

7. [+606, -41] She's got a pretty face with a sassy personality to boot. Definitely someone to look up  to ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+568, -37] How would they even go on a trip to Jeju when all eyes are on them? Spending time at their luxurious housed would be a lot better... I like at-home dates than going out

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.my/2015/11/rain-to-make-comeback-on-december-kim.html?m=1

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

Wow Kim Tae Hee talks about her man really a lot!

[Interview] Kim Tae-hee, "Jeju Island with Rain?" - Part 3

2015/11/04

photo650774.jpg

Kim Tae-hee looked like she had a lot to say. Her comeback drama the SBS "Yong Pal" is over so she looked relaxed on the outside but her mouth didn't stop moving.

The drama gained popularity in the beginning with a viewing percentage of more than 20% but towards the end, the story became confusing with Han Yeo-jin (Kim Tae-hee) getting liver cancer and such. She laid down for at least 6 episodes before she had her whole face bandaged then she was back in the patients' uniform because of liver cancer. She played the role of an odd character and the actress herself knows this. The ending became unknown but she doesn't resent anyone or anything. "I knew that I would be laying down when I chose the drama. I am not upset. Oh, and it's not easy to be laying down. It was hot when we shot those scenes and I almost got bedsores".

There was a lot of issue about the drama but Seoul National University student Kim Tae-hee matured into a real actress through this drama. She didn't appear as much but her act was assuring and her attitude towards acting appealed with the viewers. When it comes to popularity she's broad minded because issues about her talent had been going on and off since her debut. She's been seeing Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) for 3 years now. Their regular dates are always going around as speculations and she might feel the pressure but she was quite calm about it. "We have to live with that attention. This job is about living off the love and support of the public so we must deal with the unwanted attention as well. However, I do wish they don't make stories out of it. I wonder about the Jeju Island open tickets too. I can't even go, but I am jealous about the rumors".

photo650775.jpg

- You didn't mention your boyfriend in your recent speech.

"Do I have to? I have tons of other people I didn't thank yet. I didn't even mention Joo Won. I thought I was making the speech too long that night so I kept it short".

- Is the relationship going well?

"It's been 3 years. There have been rumors that we broke up but where did the wedding news come from? I am quite slow. I was slow in acting and relationships are no different. I take my time to get to know something. I can't get close to someone quickly. If it lasts longer it's that much more precious. It takes time".

- We heard you met Rain's father at his café.

"I was in the area and went to get coffee. His father happened to be there. It was coincidence"

- You guys have a lot of news around you.

"We just don't bother to explain ourselves to lies so I guess people make up more stories. About the Jeju trip, we never planned it. Someone said we had an open ticket but they were lies. I would love to go but whoever made that up is teasing me".

- Why don't you argue back?

"I don't see the need to. Rumors get bigger and assumptions become the truth. If it isn't something of major deal then I don't want to bother. It will pass by but the problem is that it might affect someone's image".

- You have been affected a lot by rumors.

"That's because I don't do anything about it. I am a public figure and I get treated for what I am so I think there are consequences to the support I get. It's something I can't help".

- You're pretty resolute about it.

"It's pressuring but it levels with my popularity. I just hope lies don't become the truth".

- Do you monitor each others' work?

"I don't ask personally. I watched "My Lovely Girl" and thought it was great".

- Rain must be jealous of Yong-pal.

"He can star in something better and become a bigger issue than me".

- Do you meet often?

"I can't say. We won't have different jobs at different times. When we happen to have a matching time slot then we meet".

- What do you do when you meet?

"I don't drink so we like to go out to eat".

- That's how you get your pictures taken.

"People don't recognize me as much when I am wearing a hat. They say 'hello' when they do. I can sign autographs all they want, but I can't take pictures with them because I'm usually not made-up when I go out".

photo650776.jpg

- What do you do in your free time?

"I ride my bike or go to Namsan. I even started golf although it hasn't been too long. I like moving with my body. I don't have a great hobby yet. I am bored when I'm not working".

- You are quite mysterious indeed.

"It's all part of the plan. I don't to entertainment shows and it takes time for me to decide on what I want to do next. I don't intend to be mysterious, but it just works that way".

- Are you working on your next drama?

"Not a drama but maybe a movie".

- You didn't succeed with movies yet.

"I did three movies so far but they were far from successful. I want to do better this time. I want to express a character I want to do next".

- You've been known as a commercial film star until now.

"I was in commercial for a long time. I limited myself to ads now. I think about 6 is enough for a year. I heard that statistically top stars need about 10 ads a year to keep their fans on their toes. 'Commercial film star' is actually interference for someone who's looking for work because of stereotypes".

- Are you happy with the way you look?

"There was a picture I took with Joo Won on the Hill of The Winds. I looked extremely short that day. I mumbled to myself and Joo Won said, "How can you have a problem when you look like that?" I will just be happy with myself".

- So that means you don't have a problem.

"No person has no problems. I just worry about my wrinkles".

- You must have been popular when you were in school.

"Not at all. I was a tomboy. I used to have short hair and only wore slacks. I never wore skirts. I changed in university. I was strong and I liked to bully my classmates so the boys didn't like me. I used to observe and study those pretty, lady-like classmates".

- You are from Seoul National University.

"That is still strong on some people. I didn't understand that at first, but now I think that means I'm still not an actress".

- You are in your mid 30s, any worries?

"Age is just a number. I don't like the words 'the optimal age'. It's not like there's an exact time when something must be done. I don't believe in age to get married and just because I'm getting older doesn't mean I have to do something".

- What are your future plans?

"I can't plan my future. I don't think about it. I think short term and I guess I have to choose work first. It could be a movie. And I can't get married on my own".

http://www.hancinema.net/interview-kim-tae-hee-jeju-island-with-rain--part-3-88197.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 2

Rain in Day Day Up , a Chinese Variety Show recently.

151023 Day Day Up 《天天向上》 Rain Cut

Credit : HCYANG0115

6b590807gw1ewe0bi7ohsj21f01w0x6s%2B%2528

62be75eajw1ewe0etjmcvj20hs0hsgnv.jpg

608adde1gw1ewe1rqc1ssj22io1w0hdt.jpg

7186f99ajw1eweiex2v0ej20qe0hljvj.jpg

7186f99ajw1eweif7u7j0j20qe0hlgoj.jpg

5ebaec94gw1ewe5ss2zahj20ku112tf8.jpg

684175e0gw1ewe48i56yij21w02io7wh.jpg

2.jpg

684175e0gw1ewe432k7izj21w02ioe7z.jpg

Credit image above : As tagged courtesy of memo-rain.ning via these links with more pictures in them:

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/more-181-pics-15-09-24-rain-day-day-up-recording-in-changsha

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/176-pics-15-09-24-rain-day-day-up-recording-in-changsha

• Like 1

The earlier 2 parts of KTH’s interview, translated by Hancinema. Mainly on KTH’s role in Yongpal.

[Interview] Kim Tae-hee, "Laying down? I almost got bedsores" - Part 1

fullsizephoto650078.jpg

Kim Tae-hee like she had a lot to say. Her comeback drama the SBS "Yong Pal" is over so she looked relaxed on the outside but her mouth didn't stop moving.

The drama gained popularity in the beginning with a viewing percentage of more than 20%, but towards the end, the story became confusing with Han Yeo-jin (Kim Tae-hee) getting liver cancer and such. She laid down for at least 6 episodes before she had her whole face bandaged then she was back in the patients' uniform because of liver cancer. She played the role of a very stranger character and the actress herself knows this. The ending became unknown but she doesn't resent anyone or anything. "I knew that I would be laying down when I chose the drama. I am not upset. Oh, and it's not easy to be laying down. It was hot when we shot those scenes and I almost got bedsores".

There was a lot of issue about the drama but Seoul National University student Kim Tae-hee matured into a real actress through this drama. She didn't appear as much, but her act was assuring, and her attitude towards acting appealed with the viewers. When it comes to popularity she's broad minded because issues about her talent had been going on and off since her debut.

She's been seeing Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) for 3 years now. Their regular dates are always going around as speculations and she might feel the pressure although she was quite calm about it. "We have to live with that attention. This job is about living off the love and support of the public so we must deal with the unwanted attention as well. However, I do wish they don't make stories out of it. I wonder about the Jeju Island open tickets too. I can't even go and I am jealous about the rumors".

- Official question: How much do you drink?

"I drink about four shots of Soju or two pints of beer or two glasses of mixed drinks".

- You're not a great drinker.

"My body denies it. I become red if I drink. Others say they feel good when they drink but I get tired and I don't understand why I have to drink to make myself tired".

- Do you have a drinking habit?

"I have been to the point of getting drunk so I have no idea. I guess I would sleep if anything".

- How have you been lately?

"I'm just resting. Meeting friends and filming ads I was too busy to take care of. When I'm at home I just stay blank without thinking".

- The drama is over.

"I would be tired if it wasn't this drama but I'm fine. It's a bit disappointing actually. If I had many scenes like "Jang Ok-jeong" and "My Princess" I would be tired but only the staff and other cast worked harder than me".

- So you're saying you didn't have many scenes?

"I was in bed until the sixth episode. Compared to my other works, I didn't have a lot to do".

- Still, you chose "Yong Pal".

"I fell for Han Yeo-jin like I would fall in love. I decided I should do this without greed and just the way I feel".

htm_20151101163857742235.jpg

- It wouldn't have been easy to let go of a title role.

"Those around me worried more about that than me. They asked me if I was making the right decision".

- When it comes to choosing work, is it all up to you?

"My opinion takes up a big part of it. I didn't know how to choose the right ones and I didn't know about acting when I was young. I didn't know who was a good writer and who was a good producer. I did what my company told me to do. But now I have a knack of picking out the good ones so I choose my work on my own".

- The story of the drama wasn't easy to understand in the later half.

"I want to ask if it was that strange. I thought it was fun until the end. You can't be 100% happy with anything".

- Do you like the ending?

"I was against extending the episodes and I argued that it was for the best of the drama to stick to the original plan but it's not something I can decide. I did think 16 episodes was short".

- Was the liver cancer too much?

"The story of the drama is what the writers worry most about. I only saw Han Yeo-jin. I even asked if it was medically possible that she suddenly came down with liver cancer. I was sick without knowing it. I knew the viewers would suspect that Han Yeo-jin was not really sick. So I had to express the 'sickness' through my expression and make-up".

- It's not easy to make an issue of laying down.

"I wasn't in bed because I wanted to be. I thought I was in bed too long so I asked the writer to expand my scenes. Still, that's how the drama had to flow".

- It's not always great to be laying down.

"Of course, I almost got bed sores. I get hot easily and sweat too but laying down made me hurt in the bones. It was awkward laying down and resting while everyone else was walking around busily".

- Didn't you feel sleepy?

"It was torture. There's nothing more to putting you to sleep than being hot and tired. But when I fall asleep everyone knows. I can't close my mouth so when I fall asleep my mouth parts open".

htm_20151101163936751022.jpg

- Did you ever regret choosing this?

"I only thought of Han Yeo-jin getting revenge and waited".

- You lost 4 kg because of the drama.

"I thought I had to look pale and thin because I am a sick person. My schedule also overlapped with something else so I spent a week up at night. That's why I lost so much weight".

- Was there any inference?

"I went to visit Lou Gehrig's patients before and I remembered what they said. I found books on them too".

- How did you lose weight?

"When you age, your weight doesn't change just by working out. You have to start a diet".

- Are you maintaining your weight right now?

"I don't eat a lot and I think this weight is good for me. I like how I look now".

- They say an actress' worst enemy is dieting.

"I might get criticized for this, but I like dieting. I don't dislike eating, but I am not a huge fan of it either. I eat whatever and think it's good and if there's not a lot to eat then that's fine too. I'm used to it now".

http://www.hancinema.net/interview-kim-tae-hee-laying-down-i-almost-got-bedsores--part-1-88119.html

******************************************************************************************

[Interview] Kim Tae-hee, "I can't possibly be prettier than this" - Part 2

htm_20151101164216336832.jpg

Kim Tae-hee looked like she had a lot to say. Her comeback drama the SBS "Yong Pal" is over so she looked relaxed on the outside but her mouth didn't stop moving.

The drama gained popularity in the beginning with a viewing percentage of more than 20%, but towards the end, the story became confusing with Han Yeo-jin (Kim Tae-hee) getting liver cancer and such. She laid down for at least 6 episodes before she had her whole face bandaged, then she was back in the patients' uniform because of liver cancer. She played the role of a very stranger character and the actress herself knows this. The ending became unknown but she doesn't resent anyone or anything. "I knew that I would be laying down when I chose the drama. I am not upset. Oh, and it's not easy to be laying down. It was hot when we shot those scenes and I almost got bedsores".

There was a lot of issue about the drama but Seoul National University student Kim Tae-hee matured into a real actress through this drama. She didn't appear as much but her act was assuring and her attitude towards acting appealed with the viewers. When it comes to popularity she's broad minded because issues about her talent had been going on and off since her debut. She's been seeing Rain (Jeong Ji-hoon) for 3 years now. Their regular dates are always going around as speculations and she might feel the pressure, but she was quite calm about it. "We have to live with that attention. This job is about living off the love and support of the public so we must deal with the unwanted attention as well. However, I do wish they don't make stories out of it. I wonder about the Jeju Island open tickets too. I can't even go, but I am jealous about the rumors".

htm_20151101164237313282.jpg

- You and Chae Jeong-an wore the same thing at the premiere.

"We didn't know that. If we had known that ahead of time it wouldn't have happened. Actually, I was going to wear something else, but I had left the other outfit at the salon so I wore red. I felt bad for her and she asked me why I was sorry".

- You cut your hair.

"You could say it was a major transformation although I was going to cut off the ends anyway. Last time I cut my hair short the reaction wasn't that great but this time many people like it".

- You were slapped, full swing.

"I was laying down when I was slapped. My face became red very quickly. Still, being slapped is better than being the slapper. I still feel bad for someone. There was a scene where I had to hit Han Seung-yeon's leg with a cane in "Jang Ok-jeong" and I still feel bad about it. It must have hurt more than the slap and I still feel bad".

- Didn't you feel uncomfortable with the bandages around you?

"It was so uncomfortable. I had to act with my face with the bandages on and I worried if that would show properly. It was hard. Initially I was to wear a mask like Iron Man but it seemed weird".

- You still looked good.

The producer said the grotesqueness of it looked good with Han Yeo-jin. I was surprised myself when I saw that I could see myself blink".

- We wondered if it was a stand-in.

"Everyone says it's me. My lips are visible and those are my lips".

- Did you put on make-up before the bandages?

"No, just my mouth. That part about it was convenient. However, I am very sensitive to air my skin reacts at the slightest change of air, so when I took out the bandages, my skin got irritated".

- Were you pressured by the viewing percentage?

"It would be a lie if I said no. But after seeing the percentage we suspected ourselves and asked if someone had manipulated the numbers. At first, I enjoyed watching the drama because there wasn't a lot of me in it. The scenes were great and even the smallest scenes turned out better than we thought.

- Were you concerned?

"I am human so I was curious about the percentage when I got out of bed. I usually slept at 5 or 6 in the morning after work so I would check the numbers before going to bed".

- You looked good and fair-skinned in "Yong Pal"

"My mom looked back and forth me in front of her and me on TV and said, "Why do you look so pretty in the screen when you're not as pretty in real life?"

- Was it because of the reflectors?

"No, the place I was laying in was the spot. Everyone admits the spot was a great one. Jeong-ahn also said she wanted to lay down there. Not much light was used on the bed spot. I just laid in white sheets wearing white clothes".

htm_20151101164321473299.jpg

- Do you think you looked pretty there?

"I felt it when I was monitoring and I said, "I couldn't possibly be prettier than this"".

- Is there anything you lost through "Yong Pal"?

"Nothing really. I usually look more on the bright side than the dark so even though something wasn't good I still look at the good sides of it. Everyone worked so hard to achieve this so I'm just happy".

- If you were Han Yeo-jin in real life, would you take revenge on your step-brother?

"It would depend n the situation but revenge would be the answer, not just for me but the others as well. To live as a chaebol, you have to be cold. I don't think revenge could be stopped just because your loved one asks you to after all the things that have happened to you".

- Do you think the revenge was weak?

"No, that was enough. The people around me worried a lot because Yeo-jin killed a lot of people and she seemed bad. I worried she might be like Han Do-joon by taking revenge. But only the writer knows what she's thinking".

- The viewers said she needs to be stronger.

"I was surprised to see that the viewers wanted more satisfaction out of it".

- What's the best scene?

"The scene where I am yelling at Jeong Woong-in to get out but then beg him to save me. I really felt Yeo-jin's heart there".

- The character suppressed her emotions.

"Right. Yeo-jin isn't the yelling type. The Han Yeo-jin in the recollections is me, Kim Tae-hee".

http://www.hancinema.net/interview-kim-tae-hee-i-can-t-possibly-be-prettier-than-this--part-2-88166.html

• Like 1

My A-Long-Time-Did-Not-Do-KimBi-Couple-Pics! ;):D

Oh, by the way, I have taken over the first post of this thread.

I will update KimBi's information in that post as and when necessary and will refresh their couple pictures from time to time.

I have tagged their names too. We welcome more shippers and visitors here! :wub::w00t:

11011927_427954870734018_590092621533615

12187706_427954897400682_465529111540306

12191053_427954980734007_611418685042726

Credit images used in the above collages : Owners.

KimBi couple following each other!

I got the image below from IG. It’s in Indonesian.

I wanted to do something similar, but KTH has changed her profile picture! Aisyyyyy...

Anyway, I’ll do one when Rain changes his.

10151411_427955067400665_851193095171709

Credit image above : http://www.pikore.com/m/1104401592129538323_387089209

Here’s Rain singing Marilyn Monroe at Day Day Up, in Chinese.

Marilyn Monroe song will always be significant to KimBi couple shippers for it points to KTH by Rain’s twinkling eyes, right? ;):D

Rain in Suit Dance ~Marilyn Monroe in Chinese ~

Credit : BiRain625

Tomorrow is the first of Rain’s The Squall Asia Tour Concert, in Changsha! :w00t:

Meanwhile.....B):D

240_F_63058434_1cNodGW0kqaU79nEZ8WPBng9U

Credit image above : Owner

12193453_427955017400670_211871053825652

Credit images used in the collage above : Owners

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

Rain to Return to Concert Stage After 4-Year Break

photo651291.jpg

Singer Rain will stage his first concerts in four years from Dec. 11 through 13 at the Olympic Park in Seoul.

Rain Company, the singer's agency, said Thursday that the concerts will be very special both to Rain and his loyal fans. 

"I will try my best to give all I have to the shows for my fans, who have constantly supported me and waited for so long", Rain said in a press release. 

The concerts mark the beginning of a world tour that will take Rain to Australia, the U.S. and Hong Kong, as well as Southeast Asian countries including Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-to-return-to-concert-stage-after-4-year-break-88256.html

We know Rain's Diamond Lover is very successful in China. Here's the China's Drama Online Ratings for October 2015, by cdramadevotee. DL is at the 6th spot!

Drama Online Ratings

e5858be68b89e6818be4baba.jpg

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

JW, KTH’s male lead in Yongpal, has all praises for KTH as a person. Most of what he said about her are known to long time fans of KTH. :):wub:

11326180_416947638499173_1631359872_n.jp

Joo Won thought Kim Tae Hee would act like a diva?

Daily Sports revealed an interview with Joo Won on November 5, during which the actor spared no praise for his 'Yong-Pal' co-star Kim Tae Hee. Joo Won commented on Kim Tae Hee's unexpected modesty, which he had assumed she wouldn't possess due to her "top star" status. 

The actor admitted, "Honestly, in the beginning, I thought [Kim Tae Hee] would be a diva because she is a top star and a famous actress. But there was nothing like that and she was really considerate.

According to Joo Won, Kim Tae Hee would always take care of him first when the drama filming progressed late into the night, cheering him on with "You must be having the most difficult time." 

Joo Won was also positively affected by Kim Tae He, who exhibited an incredible passion and ambition for acting. He recalled, "She was never sour when the director criticized her acting. It left an impression on me the way she took every advice to heart and how she tried to create a better scene." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/joo-won-thought-kim-tae-hee-would-act-like-a-diva

******************************************************************************************

Joo Won Compliments His 'Yong Pal' Co-Star Kim Tae Hee

Joo Won has always been very supportive of his "Yong Pal" co-star Kim Tae Hee.

At the press conference for the medical melodrama he spoke about how excited he had been to work with her and how he was not disappointed when he did.

"I think I fell for noona more at the first script reading. I thought, 'how could someone with her looks also have such a good personality?' There's beauty in personality as well. The more I see her, the prettier I think she is and I think I will have fun working with her."

On The SBS program "Healing Camp," healso spoke about his first impressions, "On our first script reading day, I came to think that she was not called Pretty Tae Hee for no reason."

When Kim received criticism for her acting in the earlier episodes, he defended her, saying that her acting was heartfelt.

"Kim Tae Hee is trying hard to show a different side of herself than she did in the past," he said. "You can say that she is completely absorbed in her new character Han Yeo Jin. She's trying to let herself go and act as naturally as possible."

He comforted her when she was criticized and the couple became good friends. Despite the criticism, Kim Tae Hee went on to win the Top Excellence Award for Best Actress at the 2015 Korea Drama Awards.

Joo Won has a history of being kind to and complimentary towards his female co-stars, praising Choi Kang Hee, Moon Chae Won and Jin Se Yeon, but if he had to pick the best it would be Kim Tae Hee. When the "Healing Camp" host asked him which actress was his favorite, she won.

"I wondered how she could be so pure like that when she had been in the entertainment business for such a long time," he said. "Also, she was a good actress who created the feelings that allowed me to love Yeo Jin."

The feeling was apparently mutual. Kim said she got very close to him during the filming.

"I got closer to him to the point I could say that I can't get any closer. Among all the actors I've worked with, I got the closest to him and was able to communicate with him the best."

In fact, Kim would like to have a son just like Joo Won.

"He's very masculine when he's acting but he often uses sweet babying words. It was to the point where I thought it'd be nice to have a son like him. The women around him melt when confronted with Joo Won's charms."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/100647/20151013/joo-won-compliments-his-yong-pal-co-star-kim-tae-hee.htm

0N1gDDl.jpg

apG2Y16.jpg

7oAOzrl.jpg

Credit pictures above : SBS

P/S.   With Rain taking off his The Squall Asia Tour Concerts, there will be a lot of news, images and videos. I intend to alternate them with KTH’s images as HYJ in YP uploaded by SBS, to balance up since it is not easy to get news of KTH. :)