✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

KimBi couple’s good deeds.

Kim Tae-hee, Rain, reduced rents by 50% in March... Corona 19 Overcoming Predecessor 

2020030411504997436_1.jpg

Rain and his wife, Kim Tae Hee reduced their self-owned building rent by 50% for tenants who are struggling with the spread of corona virus infection-19 (Corona 19). 

According to a broadcasting official on April 4, Kim Tae-hee recently decided to cut the rent by 50% in March to tenants of a building near Gangnam Station in Gangnam- dong, Seoul, which he owns. 

Kim Tae-hee reportedly made this decision in order to overcome it together for tenants who are struggling with the proliferation of Corona 19. 

In particular, Kim Tae-hee has done a good deed in addition to the recent rent reductions. On January 14, on the 100th day of her second daughter, she delivered 100 million won to the Catholic Archdiocese of Seoul for single mothers and daughters. In 2018, she delivered 100 million won to the Catholic Archdiocese of Seoul for her first daughter's 100th birthday. 

He has also established himself as a "leading star" by helping Lou Gehrig and donating children's facial deformities.

Kim Tae-hee's husband, Rain, also reduced the rent of a building he owned in Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, by 50%. An official told Star News: "This decision was made to ease the grievances of tenants due to the recent proliferation of Corona 19." Rain has also done good with donations several times.

Kim Tae-hee and Rain’s good deeds have recently fueled the "good landlord movement" that is working nationwide. In addition to the couple, Seo Chang-hoon also decided to make some rent cuts for tenants of his own building. 

Meanwhile, with the spread of corona 19 communities, many stars in the entertainment industry continue to donate. In addition to Hyun-bin, Hwang Yun, Kim Sook, Lee Kyung-kyu, Kim Se-jeong, Han Hyo-joo, Ma Dong-seok, Lee Young-ja, Gray, Yoo Tae, Park Na-rae, Kang Daniel, Sue Young, Exo Guardian, Jeon Hyun-moo, And kim jae-jung, and many other stars have donated to support corona 19 spread prevention and damage recovery.

https://news.nate.com/view/20200304n21029

Celebrity Landlords Cut Rent Costs In Light Of Economic Difficulties Caused By Coronavirus Outbreak

https://www.soompi.com/article/1386430wpp/celebrity-landlords-cut-rent-costs-in-light-of-economic-difficulties-caused-by-coronavirus-outbreak

0e2750bc1abe4880a4bab2aa9985b146.jpeg?s=

Rain-Kim Tae Hee couple revealed to have marked down rent for their Gangnam buildings for business owners by 50% this month

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/03/rain-kim-tae-hee-couple-revealed-to-have-marked-down-rent-for-their-gangnam-buildings-for-business-owners-by-50-this-month

1583294010-20200303-rainkimtaehee.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

KTH gave a written interview, post her latest drama, Hi bye, Mama. Below is an excerpt of her interview that touches on her personal life. It mentions Rain, among others.

tn_1588122186523_803012_1.jpg

- How did you feel when you finished "Habama"? 

▶ seems to have a long dream of a beautiful fairy tale. I dare to say that i enjoyed and was happy during my time as a tea glass. Personally, it was a time to reflect and realize the most precious values in life, as if i had experienced admission, and the attitude toward sagainst loved ones. It was a very meaningful and thankful time for me to deliver a warm and meaningful message with a good drama. It was a great work i met when I missed acting, so I was very happy to be able to perform.

- What was the reaction of her husband, Jung Ji Hoon (Bi)?

▶ my husband always told me he couldn't see because he was just so sad. The daughters were not yet old enough to understand the drama, but they had not been monitored.

-What did you feel about kim tae-hee, a mother, daughter, and wife through "Havama"?

▶ rememberthe importance of a family that is always there and forgets for granted, and ihope that Kim Tae-hee, a mother, daughter, and wife, will be happier and happier for my family

https://news.nate.com/view/20200429n10532

[SBS Star] Kim Tae-hee Shares She Has Become Happier After Marrying RAIN

Actress Kim Tae-hee shared how happy she is with her married life.

On April 29, Kim Tae-hee sat down for a press interview.

201426324_1280.jpg

During the interview, Kim Tae-hee mentioned being a mother and her marriage with singer RAIN.

Kim Tae-hee said, "I'm always trying hard to do the best to give my children as much love as I can. I would like to become the kind of mother who they feel comfortable with, like a friend."

She continued, "The members of my family give me strength just by being there. They also wash away my loneliness."

201426321_1280.jpg

The actress went on, "Marriage gives you a whole new level of experience. It certainly does give me difficulties at times, but it gives me much more happiness in return."

She added, "I feel like marriage has helped me grow to a better person, and made the spectrum of my emotions become wider."

201426322_1280.jpg

First met while filming a commercial, Kim Tae-hee and RAIN married each other in January 2017.

They now raise two beautiful children together in their sweet home.

https://www.google.com.my/amp/s/news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp%3fnews_id=N1005768749

Kim Tae Hee Shares Husband Rain’s Reaction To “Hi Bye, Mama” + Talks About Working With Child Actor Seo Woo Jin

a8330da2a9234cb9b22935a25c3cce58.jpeg?s=

Following the recent conclusion of Kim Tae Hee’s long-awaited and highly-praised return to the small screen, the actress shared her husband Rain’s reaction to “Hi Bye, Mama.”

The drama “Hi Bye, Mama” tells the story of Cha Yu Ri (played by Kim Tae Hee), who is able to return to her husband and daughter as a ghost for 49 days after dying five years prior.

Kim Tae Hee shared, “I kept motherhood and the love I have for my family, husband, and those around me as my focus.”

She added, “I also wanted to naturally portray Yu Ri’s bright, simple, and positive personality. At the beginning, I met up with the director, writer, and my co-stars as often as possible to perfect Yu Ri’s tone. I acted in accordance with Yu Ri’s emotions and I followed that flow to naturally become like Yu Ri. The script was written in a manner where I could act while genuinely feeling the emotions.”

When asked how her husband reacted to her emotional acting, she responded, “My husband just said that he couldn’t watch it because it was so sad.”

The actress also expressed admiration for child actor Seo Woo Jin, who gained a lot of attention for portraying a girl. Kim Tae Hee shared, “Woo Jin fully played the role of livening up the atmosphere on set.”

She continued, “I was so proud watching him act so happily and he was so pretty that I automatically fell in love, which was a lot of help when acting. As we were filming, I would think, ‘What would I do if it wasn’t for Woo Jin?'”

Regarding a boy portraying the role of her daughter, Kim Tae Hee shared, “He really impressively acted as female Seo Woo. For his age, he is really calm, smart, and responsible. His ability to focus was so good that he had the least bloopers out of all the actors.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1397433wpp/kim-tae-hee-shares-husband-rains-reaction-to-hi-bye-mama-talks-about-working-with-child-actor-seo-woo-jin

KTH mentions Rain.

Kim Tae Hee Talks About Life Post “Hi Bye, Mama!”

https://www.hellokpop.com/kdrama/kim-tae-hee-talks-about-life-post-hi-bye-mama/

20200219_hi_bye_mama_cast1.jpg

You'll Never Guess How Rain Reacted To Kim Tae Hee's Comeback Drama 'Hi Bye, Mama!'

It's not the answer we were expecting!

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/rain-reaction-to-kim-tae-hee-performance-hi-bye-mama-a483-20200430

rain-reaction-to-kim-tae-hee-performance

• 2 weeks later...

Famous Male Celebrities Who Have the Most Beautiful Reasons to Marry Their Wives

famous-male-celebrities-who-have-the-mos

True gentlemen who are head over heels in love with their partners give the best reason why they chose to marry their wives. Deciding to tie the knot with your partner even after being in a relationship for a while is definitely not an easy decision. You still need to consider a lot of things when you decide to take your relationship to the next level.

Nevertheless, some male stars have the sweetest and loveliest reasons why they are 101% sure to marry the loves of their life.

Scroll down to discover more about these sweet gentlemen and their beautiful wives!

- skipped unrelated -

Rain 

Kim Tae Hee started dating South Korean singer and actor Rain way back in September of 2012. The couple tied the knot on January 19, 2017, then on May 23, 2017, Kim Tae Hee's agency declared that the actress was carrying their first child. The actress gave birth to a baby girl on October 25, 2017. Then, she was pregnant again with their second child in February of 2019 and gave birth to another daughter on September 19, 2019.

South Korean singer and actor Rain expressed that his now-wife did not change even a bit through ups and downs. And he was deeply touched about it. Eventually, his love and trust for his partner became even greater, and he decided that she's the one to marry.

- skipped unrelated -

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/117832/20200507/famous-male-celebrities-who-beautiful-reasons-marry-wives.htm