If you could meet the younger you...

Roasty

Guest bebbik

1. Work hard but focus more on building good habits rather than learning how to cram and then forgetting everything.

2. Exercise! It'll make you happier, healthier, and will maybe you fill a whole lot better about yourself.

3. Make accountability your priority, be reliable, punctual and always accountable. Do not accept excuses from yourself or anyone else and don't settle for things that are less than what you need.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Stop one of your best friends from going to that hiking trip in 2013, he'll never make it home2. Stop one of your best friends from going into drugs, he'll never be the same again3. Enjoy life

Guest chibiottoman

1. Never expect things to come into your hands, you get them by yourself.
2. Don't care about what others might be thinking about you, by being too shy around them, they'll ignore you and you'll never be happy.
3. Eat less, don't eat everything you find in the fridge.

1. Be nice to "S" because he'll get hit by a truck and die a month after you said some mean things to him.2. Don't spend too much on unimportant things because you'll need money to finance your thesis.3. Don't be too close to "K", she will betray and spread false rumors about you.

Guest severus

I would smack myself, and tell myself that lavish material goods are a waste of money. There is really no need/justification for five thousand dollar handbags, eight hundred dollar shoes, a 20 bottle perfume collection. 
If I could spend a week in the Philippines a couple years earlier, and first-hand see the countless families living on the highway side in cardboard boxes a couple years earlier, and really spend time in the streets filled with homeless starving children..... I would have saved a lot of money and done something worthwhile with it. Wearing 4 inch heels with red soles is so meaningless when you can help even 1 more child gain a better education. 

Archived