If you could meet the younger you...

Roasty

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AtrumVeritas

I would say:
1. It's okay to let go. It was way out of your control and no one blames you.2. Don't let people trample over you. Stand up for yourself and know when to say no.3. Do what makes you happy in life and don't feel obligated to please others. It's about what makes you happy. 

Guest andrea minjungditan

1. Exercise, and beware of your 2011 vacation.... Watch. What. You. Eat. Or else.... regrets...2. Don't be afraid of what you love to do. If you wanna sing... ask for lessons. Take as many opportunities as you can as early as you can!3. Be open, don't be shy. Be friendly and outgoing right from the start, it'll make things a lot easier and happier.

• 2 months later...
Guest Inconnu

1. Tell my past self to develop a time machine for my future self so the
future self can go back to the past and fix the stupid mistakes that have
been made.

:( Obviously that can't happen. On a more serious note, I'd probably tell
my younger self to be more passionate about my studies.

• 3 months later...
Guest roastedmilktea

1. Stop complaining, get over it.2. Stop being a wuss, suck it up.3. Stop wasting time, just do it.

Guest macloona

1. Keep doing whatever you're doing
2. DO NOT have a crush on Dominic, Jeff, Chris, Lawrence and Michael
3. On June the 2nd of 2014 the winning lottery numbers are 2,8,16, 32, 9 and 11

Guest MangoR

1. Start blogging2. Eat papaya 3. Wait until my friend's bday party and go out with that guy who would later become fiance!

Guest Minty MinaD

1. Believe in yourself

2. Travel around the world more and go on exchange

3. Start Youtube

• 3 weeks later...

Oh oh. I said this line in another post. But just wanted to say this again to my younger self and wished she would have listened back then.

"Regret what you did do, not what you didn't do".

1. Don't be afraid to go out with her. You won't have another chance to meet someone like her in a long long time. College is the best time because of the long vacations and the freedom. And girls are more adventurous at that age.
  2. Don't procrastinate. Study and do your homework bit by bit each day. Or study the whole chapter each day before a quiz or exam. This will help you memorize better. And your classmates will respect you more, especially during group study. What's certain to happen is that your group study friends will be thankful for the help you gave on Calculus because you already learned it in Korean school.
  3. Learn to play a musical instrument. Otherwise, you'll struggle in trying to learn it during the little time you'll have when you work long hours.
  4. Don't be afraid to spend money for travel during the college vacations. This is your best time to travel. You'll have much less vacations when you have a job.
  5. You'll continue to live a healthy lifestyle. You'll appreciate it when you get older as I am now. You'll be shocked at how your athletic friends have already begun to change after they stopped excercising and started smoking.
  6. Practice your golf swings more.
  7. Follow your dreams. Don't let others discourage you.

Archived