Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kim Go Eun Makes Generous Donation To Help Low-Income Households Combat Coronavirus
0000800225_001_20200221151011845.jpg

Kim Go Eun has made a generous donation to help combat COVID-19 (novel coronavirus).

On February 21, NGO Good Neighbors revealed that Kim Go Eun had donated 100 million won (approximately $82,640) to help provide approximately 40,000 masks for low-income families.

With confirmed cases of COVID-19 on the rise in Korea, low-income families are finding it increasingly difficult to acquire items such as masks. Kim Go Eun is said to have made the decision to donate after hearing this, and Good Neighbors will be using her donation to deliver masks to children, elderly individuals, and low-income households.

A source from Good Neighbors stated, “We sincerely wish to thank Kim Go Eun for her generous donation to protect the health of low-income families. We will do our best to ensure that Kim Go Eun’s warm heart is delivered to those in need.”

Kim Go Eun shared, “I decided to make the donation in the hopes to curb the spread of COVID-19 and help ensure that there are no more confirmed cases,” and “I wanted to help those who are finding it difficult to purchase masks due to financial reasons.”

Source (1) Cr Soompi

Kim Go Eun donates 100 million worth of masks to help fight Corona

Article: [Official] Kim Go-eun donated 100 million won worth of masks, "to prevent Corona19 for those with low income"

Source: Sports DongA

Kim Go Eun reportedly donated face masks worth 100 million won.

International Relief Development NGO Good Neighbors official stated, "We have received 100 million won worth of face masks (40,000 masks) for low income families having trouble purchasing them for the Corona 19. We would like to express our sincere gratitude to Kim Go Eun who has conveyed her warm heart to help low income families live healthy lives."

Kim Go Eun is also an ambassador for the Ministry of Environment and last year she donated 20 million won towards the Gangwon fires.

In the meantime, Kim is currently filming SBS' new drama 'The King'.

comment1.PNG
  1. [+6,998, -24] The best most talented celebrity
  2. [+2,423, -56] Her heart is as beautiful as her face
  3. [+1,616, -24] She's a really good actress too. She's beautiful when she smiles and has a great personality. You can't find actors like her these days. ㅠㅠ
  4. [+629, -23] I didn't know much of her since I never watched Goblin but after seeing her in Yoo Yeol's music video I realized how pretty and talented she was in acting. Her heart is really beautiful too. I'm so impressed. ^^
  5. [+417, -1] Ah~she's so cool. The poor can't get masks right now because they're so expensive. This is amazing.
  6. [+248, -9] And yet other celebrities who make over 3.8-6 billion won from their buildings have gone quiet~
  7. [+220, -1] Making a decision like that to give out 100 million won isn't easy. She's an amazing person.
  8. [+208, -34] Celebrities are doing more towards the Corona than our own government who are catering to the Chinese.
  9. [+159, -7] It's even more amazing that she gave face masks instead of donating 100 million won. She's awesome.
  10. [+145, -2] What a heartwarming article. So different from the latest trend in celebrity news. Kim Go Eun-ssi, you did well. 

Cr Dailynaver

Edited by ucylucy
Update article
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Watch: Lee Min Ho Asks Kim Go Eun To Come To His World In “The King: Eternal Monarch” Teaser

b7d1b9d801104db3b8e49db93312e6fd.jpeg?s=

Spoiler

SBS’s upcoming drama “The King: Eternal Monarch” has released an intriguing new teaser!

Written by Kim Eun Sook, “The King: Eternal Monarch” is about two parallel universes of a monarchy and a democracy. Lee Min Ho will play Emperor Lee Gon who tries to close the door between the two worlds, while Kim Go Eun will take on the role of detective Jung Tae Eul who works with the emperor to protect people’s lives.

The new teaser begins with Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun meeting in the middle of a brightly illuminated city. He is sitting on a gallant white horse as she gazes up at him from a safe distance. He suddenly charges over and pulls her into a tight embrace, causing her eyes to widen as her mouth opens in shock.

Her voiceover asks, “Did you really come from a different world?” The scene switches to Lee Min Ho riding his white horse through a mysterious forest where he vanishes through a lofty arch with his voiceover, “The reason I survived, is it here?”

Kim Go Eun then firmly states to Lee Min Ho, “You act like you know me, but I don’t know you,” while he mysteriously comments, “Just like how I’m not here, you weren’t in my world either.” Kim Go Eun does not seem easy to convince as she is someone “who still doesn’t believe the earth is round.”

The clip ends with Lee Min Ho saying, “Come with me to my world.”

“The King: Eternal Monarch” is set to premiere in April.

Cr Soompi

“The King: Eternal Monarch” Introduces Characters Of Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, Woo Do Hwan, And More
a218149e2d5a4e75886c1ab47866da36.jpeg?s=

Spoiler

SBS has shared a glimpse into the characters that will make up Kim Eun Sook’s new drama “The King: Eternal Monarch.”

After releasing the first teaser for the drama last week, SBS has now shared insight into the characters who will be played by a star-studded cast including Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, Woo Do Hwan, and more.

Lee-Min-Ho.jpg

Lee Min Ho will take on the role of Lee Gon, the third generation emperor of Korea. The citizens see him as a man of sophistication, having good looks and a calm demeanor, and a perfect ruler. However, Lee Gon is quiet, sensitive, compulsive, and hates when other people touch him. To him, the palace is the safest place on earth, but also the most dangerous as he saw a plot of treason against his father unfold there when he was eight.

He has no thoughts of getting married or carrying on the lineage, preferring to escape the palace from time to time by participating in academic symposiums. He was on such a trip when he finds himself in an unfamiliar place but facing a familiar face. He recognized Jung Tae Eul because it was her ID card he had picked up when he was eight, the night that his father was killed in a conspiracy.

Kim-Go-Eun.jpg

Kim Go Eun joins Lee Min Ho as Jung Tae Eul, a detective. Ever since she was a little girl, Jung Tae Eul had always been interested in becoming a police officer. Overcoming all odds, she was able to join the police force and has been working as a detective for the past six years. She does her job with the belief that those who commit crimes will all be caught eventually, preferably by her. What throws a wrench in Jung Tae Eul’s life is the emperor who appears in the middle of Gwanghwamun, claiming to be from a parallel universe. Though she doesn’t want to admit it, she begins to trust what he’s saying and thus begins the journey from them.

The actress is also billed to take on the role of Luna, a criminal in Lee Gon’s world who was abandoned in the poorest neighborhood. With no family, she has no identity recognized by the government, and she has had to fend for herself to stay alive. She has taken part in a variety of crimes such as theft, document forgery, and breaking and entering, and it was only when she entered prison that the world knew of her presence. She has been diagnosed with cancer with just three months left to live.

Woo-Do-Hwan.jpg

Joining them is Woo Do Hwan, who will play two roles as Jo Eun Seob and Jo Young. In Jung Tae Eul’s realm, Jo Eun Seob is working as a public service worker for the police. He had many dreams growing up but when his parents unexpectedly have twins in his fourth year of college, he’s forced to take a break from his studies and take care of his younger siblings. Then, when he returns to school, he gets in a car accident trying to save a young child, and just when he’s ready to leave the hospital, he gets his enlistment orders. He has just a few days left before he is discharged when he comes across Lee Gon.

In the other world, Jo Young is a bodyguard for Lee Gon, and is well-versed in all types of weaponry from swords to guns. Jo Young first met Lee Gon when he was four, after the uprising, and he vowed to make Lee Gon happy. Because of a special bond they formed growing up, Lee Gon only seems to let himself laugh around Jo Young, and is also willing to cry in front of him as well.

Kim-Kyung-Nam-Jung-Eun-Chae.jpg

Kim Kyung Nam will take on the role of Kang Shin Jae, a detective who works with Jung Tae Eul. He is always fair, level-headed, and determined, and for him, the police station is more like family than his real family. He wants to know if Tae Eul thinks of him as just a co-worker, family, or something more.

Jung Eun Chae plays Gu Seo Ryung, the youngest and first woman prime minister. She has always been ambitious, and she overcame the hardships of her upbringing to attain power. She wasn’t afraid to use her divorce to win more votes, and she set her new target on Lee Gon. Whenever she was around him, support for her would rise but at a certain point, she started to develop feelings for him. When she finds out that he might have his eyes on someone else, her jealousy leads her down a dangerous path.

Lee-Jung-Jin-Kim-Young-Ok-Jeon-Bae-Soo.j

Other characters include Lee Jung Jin’s Lee Rim, the uncle of Lee Gon who led the conspiracy against his father, Kim Young Ok’s Noh Ok Nam, who raised Lee Gon from when he lost his parents by the age of eight, and Jeon Bae Soo’s Jung Do In, a Taekwondo instructor and Jung Tae Eul’s father who raised her as a single dad after his wife died from cancer.

Seo-Jeong-Yeon-Park-Won-Sang-Kim-Young-J

Seo Jeong Yeon will play Song Jung Hye, who has done any and every odd job and one day wakes up to find her entire family has changed, and Park Won Sang plays Park Moon Shik, the leader of the team of detectives including Jung Tae Eul who is just and hardworking. Kim Yong Ji plays Myeong Na Ri, the owner of the building Jung Do In uses to teach Taekwondo and who went to the same school as Jung Tae Eul. The actress is also slated to play Myeong Seung Ah, who is in charge of the emperor’s social media accounts and official website who specializes in writing official statements, pursuing legal action against malicious comments, and photoshop.

“The King: Eternal Monarch” is set to premiere in April and is the latest drama penned by screenwriter Kim Eun Sook.

Source (1) Cr Soompi

• Like 2

On 3/17/2020 at 3:52 PM, Deepakmahajan said:

@Lids i know she once said she doesnt accept many cf deals hut she has quite high profile cfs. Last year how many brands she endorsed or this year? She must be one of highest paid cf models considering her movie and drama success but she is very exclusive

I'm not sure about how many CFs she has right now.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...