Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

KGE article in  Elle December 2018 issue

A MUSE, A STORY 

Kim Go Eun’s Movie 

A pure face to write poems and stories. Twenty-eight years old Kim Go-eun's movie with innocent charm and a mysterious actor's ambition at the same time has begun.

Spoiler

20181203_111436807_32683.jpg

The black lining and the gold button point cardigan are Chanel. The yellow gold and diamond-set layer earings are all Coco crush collection, Chanel Fine Jewelry.

20181203_11144286_08640.jpg

Manly sleeve-less shirts, high-waisted tweed pants, and tailored tweed jacket are all Chanel.

It's December cover. Six years ago, You’ve been playing the main role since your debut with <Eungyo>, and you’ve been in the center everywhere. How do you feel when you see a poster or an ad photo of yourself?

It feels different from each other. When I look at the pictures and videos, I often feel shy. It's like a movie where professionals from various fields come together to complete a single piece, so I was happy when the collaboration went well.

Do you have any particular favorite poster in the movie?

Personally, I'm more satisfied with the poster made from the scenes in the movie than I was shot separately in the studio after time. After a while, I'll set it up again with that character. It might be different in appearance and mood. I like the still-used poster for Chinatown.

You also shot Elle with director Lee Joon-ik and actor Park Jung-min for this year's film Byunsan. I'm a little surprised to see you actively participate in all kinds of promotional activities. You have to work hard.

I can't help but love all of my films. I don't think I have an objective and critical view of the movie yet. It's not easy to make a movie. Many people's efforts and thoughts add up to the work, and I don't think the movie that made it meant anything. Not all results will be satisfactory, but I think that's what I do when I promote them with awareness about the subject that they want to express.

This cover shoot was done with Chanel. What do you think of Chanel as a brand?

It's like a unique brand. I'm sure many women have a definite reason for envy. Of course, it includes design and quality. Although I don't have a deep understanding, I think that the brand's speciality has continued because Coco Chanel made a revolutionary change in the history of women's fashion and played a pioneer in many ways.

You went to cruise show this year.

Yes, it was my first time to go to an overseas fashion show. I felt like I was watching a very big exhibition or a concert. It was like a huge set. It was an amazing experience.

Spoiler

It's fantastic to see Chanel's fashion films featuring strong actresses such as Keira Knightley and Kristen Stewart. What do you admire when you look at other women as a woman?

It's not a standard of appearance, but a great woman. I try to be like that. It was harder than I thought. Even the most self-respecting person ever collapses. I'm so frustrated and afraid that I can't stand up again that I can't stand up again that I'm so excited about it. My concern is how to maintain that condition.

20181203_111446635_93083.jpg

The striped shirt long dress is Chanel.

20181203_111451128_67390.jpg

The refined design of tailored jacket is Chanel. The earring set with diamonds set is a collection of Coco Crush from Chanel Fine Jewelry.

20181203_111455589_13458.jpg

The lambskin top with sleek detailing sleeves and bracelet with logo are all Chanel

20181203_111459474_51223.jpg

White berry, logo point knit, and stripe pants are all Chanel. The layered earrings set in yellow gold and diamonds are the CoCo Crush Collection from Chanel Fine Jewelry 

20181203_111504185_36657.jpg

A blouse that emphasizes voluminous volume, a print long skirt that resembles waves, and a pearl necklace in Marine Lookud pearl necklaces are all Chanel.

Do you have any plans?

I thought a lot about what's wrong. When I don't know what's wrong, and I don't have enough energy to find out which's wrong, I think carefully about not overdo. I wonder what went wrong. Do you think I care too much about other people's eyes or have a good personality complex? It's natural to find an answer.

Director Lee Joon-ik said about Go Eun, "The balance between intelligence and ambition is amazing." Director Joong Woo said, ‘visceral performance, basic animal instincts’ Where did the creator of Muse Kim Go-eun's "Yasung" come from?

Spoiler

It doesn't hold well (laughing) ...I've been very energetic since I was a kid. It's simpler than a tank? I didn't get hurt much, and even if something bad happened, I think I forgot about it easily. Rather, I feel more vulnerable now.

She said she was cautious about telling her thoughts at the beginning of the interview, but she thinks she's not special, even though acting is something special.

I have a lot of ideas in me, but I don't think I need to reveal them all. People might not want to see or hear me outside of the work. Try to think I'm not special no matter what I do. Acting is also a job that represents everyday mediocrity, and I think it's not like being a singer or an artist.

As an actor in her 20s, she is definitely making outstanding handwriting. How do you feel when you look back?

I'm glad that I’m  not sorry. I got everything from my work, and it was a necessary process. You can't judge everything by the outcome. It's good to have a big trial and error.

You are shooting a new movie, Music Album of Yoo Yeol. Kim Go-eun in the realistic emotional melodies, I'm personally looking forward to it.

It's from Jeong Ji-woo, the director of Eungyo. When the director suggested the work, he said he was confident. I think it's a good choice. Since it's my second project, I feel comfortable as if I'm in a relationship, but I think I need to put more effort and care into it. I'm working hard.

Spoiler

20181203_111508522_60798.jpg

The logo point cashmere knitwear Chanel. The yellow gold layer earings and diamond-set earings are all Coco crush collections, Chanel Fine Jewelry.

20181203_111512609_45573.jpg

Black lining, gold button point cardigan, oversized pants, Mary Jane's Shoes are all chanel

20181203_111517367_75608.jpg

Both blouses that emphasize voluminous voluptuousness and pearl-clad necklaces that exude a marine look are Chanel.

"Love" is the favorite story of actor Kim Go-eun.

Of course. I think love is the most important thing in life. Work is important, but without love, it doesn't mean much to me. It's not just about love between men and women. No matter how much I achieve with my work, I feel empty when there is no one to share. Whenever I see people who are happy and grateful for me, I get happier. Of course, lovers' love is an inseparable part of life. This movie is not about fantasy, but about romance. I think many people can relate to it.

Spoiler

If you're referring to a melodramatic movie, it reminds me of Between Calm and Passion. Did you see him for the first time when he was in 5th grade?

I wrote an essay on my own. Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind is memorable, and frankly, I love The Notebook. Everyone dreams of that kind of love.

What kind of ending do you like as an audience?

Of course, the memorable ending was Happy End! But in my movie, most of the time (laughing) is...I remember Il Young killing her mother (Kim Hye-soo) in Chinatown. There are people in our lives who sometimes don't understand me. Why are you thinking like that? Why are you doing that? I don't see her right now, but there's something you can understand when you figure out the years and pains she's passed on. When I played the role of Ilyoung, I thought about it a lot. Why are you continuing that life? Not living a new life I think it's more special because I understood how Ilyoung had to do it.

It's time to prepare the ending for 2018. If you think of your happiest memory this year, you like to eat delicious food with your favorite people.

Rather than going around looking for a famous restaurant, like a jjigae or a cup of soju? I had a lot of fun during Byunsan's shooting, and it was hard because of my diet, but I'm enjoying that time by regaining my original weight. Two days ago, I had a cup of soju with my father and mother, and everyone said, "Oh, this is happiness!" I think he said he was happy that day. 

What days do you wish for the New Year? "I hope to have a good time with 29 or 9 people next year," she said. I don't usually make many plans. I didn't live with such a plan that I wanted to do this. I'm always the most important one now. I hope we can stay healthy and have fun next year.

Throughout the conversation, I emphasize mediocrity, but it's something the average person can't do to decorate the Elle cover. I hope people who watch Kim Go-eun get some inspiration or message.

I hope everyone lives a life of their own. If I had a fever, I'd rather look at how much the other nine glows rather than focusing too much on one missing spot. I want to do that first.

Cr Elle.co.kr 

English translation via Naver Papago

• Like 2

Kim Go Eun And Jung Hae In Complete Filming New Romance Movie

Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In have completed filming for their new romance movie!

“Yoo Yeol’s Music Album” (working title) is a romance film that tells the story of optimistic young man Hyun Woo (Jung Hae In) and hard-working woman Mi Soo (Kim Go Eun) that begins with their random encounter with each other. 

They continue to cross paths for a very long time, hoping to find the right “frequency” that will finally bring them together.

Kim-Go-Eun-Jung-Hae-In-1.jpg

The filming began on September 1 and came to an end on December 14. With the actors’ passionate acting and flawless ensemble performance, they were able to finish filming with no problem.

Kim Go Eun commented, “This film allowed me to think about the meaning of time and love and to appreciate them more. As I still feel the butterflies inside as if I were Mi Soo, I don’t think I will be able to forget a single moment from filming.”

Jung Hae In said, “During filming for ‘Yoo Yeol’s Music Album,’ both my character and I learned the importance of appreciating every minute that passes by. The work was fun and it gave me a lot of joy. I thank my partner Kim Go Eun. I hope that our audience will be able to feel the hard work of director Jung Ji Woo that was put into this film.”

Kim-Go-Eun-Jung-Hae-In.jpg

Director Jung Ji Woo stated, “I could never forget the faces of the actors that shined so brightly throughout the process. We will complete the final few stages well and present the final work to you in 2019.”

“Yoo Yeol’s Music Album” will premiere sometime in 2019.

Source (1)  Cr Soompi

Article from SBS Star

Spoiler

Kim Go-eun & Jung Hae In Wrap Up Filming Their Romance Movie

Korean actress Kim Go-eun and actor Jung Hae In's upcoming movie 'Yoo Yeol's Music Album' has finished filming all scenes.

On December 20, the production team of 'Yoo Yeol's Music Album' (working title) stated that they have finished filming the movie's very last scene on December 14.

'Yoo Yeol's Music Album' is a romance movie that is set in the Asian financial crisis that hugely affected Korea in 1997.

It is about two young people who happen to fall in love after sharing their stories on a radio show.

In the movie, Kim Go-eun will play the role of a diligent and hard-working character 'Mi Soo', and Jung Hae In will act as 'Hyun Woo', a guy with a positive attitude who does not lose his smile even during tough times.

On the last day of shooting, Kim Go-eun shared her feelings, "I think this movie will make people realize what the true meaning of time and love is. I still feel like I'm 'Mi Soo'. I will take every day of the shooting with me."

Jung Hae In also made a comment, "I honestly had a blast while filming. Kim Go-eun and I got on very well. I hope this movie will reach audience's hearts."

'Yoo Yeol's Music Album' is expected to premiere in theaters next year.

(Lee Narin, Credit= CGV ARTHOUSE)

(SBS Star)

Edited by ucylucy
Added 2nd article
  • Like 3

New still of KGE and JHI from Yoo Yeol’s Music Album

48411663_1132372470277443_69986080587503

Cr 金高銀台灣後援會 Kim Go Eun Taiwan Fan Club Facebook

More photos of KGE at wrap up party

Spoiler

Photo of KGE receiving gifts from kge.global.fanclub

Spoiler