[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

...time to listen..Imagini pentru pika gif

Simple and not ugly, it is best to work hard to adapt to local conditions!
Just saw a group of pictures, some friends said it was Myanmar and some friends said it was Cambodia.
To be honest, the structure of the house reminds me of "Primitive Technology" from my little brother in Australia.
Of course, the tall saying, this is called "environment-friendly carbon fiber square cabin hospital".
But I didn't mean to laugh at it, instead I was full of respect.
Don't look at people being poor, but at least they have acted. They have to adapt to local conditions, and medical staff have protective clothing, forehead guns, and patients have masks. This is better than many developed countries.
Especially stronger than the concrete sleeper parking lot in the United States!
To put it simply: soil is launched, what is the use, what is better than not doing it.
So remembering the old things in the New Fourth Army medical treatment,
we didn't have infusion bottles, what should we do?
Made of foreign iron skin!
  • 49691b17ly1gdfpkk9boej20c806ut9f.jpg
  • 49691b17ly1gdfpkkbi2kj20c806uwf0.jpg
  • 49691b17ly1gdfpkk9yl5j20c806udgd.jpg
  • 49691b17ly1gdfpkk9t4mj20c806vwer.jpg:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

LETS REMINISCE HIS ROLES IN THE PAST YEARS THAT MADE US LOVE HIM MORE

1. Park Soo-Ha as Mind Reader Highschooler (I hear your voice; 2013)

First on the list is a high schooler Lee Jong Suk who can ‘hear’ your voice by looking through your eyes. Park Soo-Ha’s tragic past let him gained his ability. Let it be known that when Park Soo-Ha got amnesia, it made me sad for a moment as LJS threw the line of “Who am I?”. Let me give you a hug, Soo-Ha!

tumblr_mykyf7Yxn01sqplauo1_500.gifv

2. Park Hoon as a Talented Doctor (Doctor Stanger; 2014)

In this drama, where he plays a doctor who was brought to North Korea by his father. I love how Lee Jong Suk dances and sings to Tell Me by Wonder Girls in this Drama. And how exceptionally good on acting as a talented doctor that I almost believed he is someone really from the medical field.

tumblr_oc9hkvs4cU1su1th9o1_500.gifv

3. Cho Dal Po/ Ha Myeong as a Genius Reporter (Pinocchio; 2014)

In this drama, he was paired with Park Shin-hye, an equally good actress. Even his character’s past is conflicted with issues about his family and having rivalry with his childhood friend who will eventually be his love interest, he aced showing how tortured his persona is. And I can’t help to feel sad that I can’t send him all the love he needed.  Let it be known that he exceptionally shown how good he is as a genius reporter.)

tumblr_ngnila12pl1temksho1_400.gifv

4. Kang Chul as a Charismatic Webtoon Character (W: Two Worlds; 2016)

Lee Jong Suk again portrayed an excellent acting skills as he plays a webtoon character. He’s charming smile, heartbreaking crying scenes made me love W. Although in the second half to the end, the story is getting more flawed. But lets focus on how amazing LJS bringing his character to life.

tumblr_pj0r5fAUd51v6bs4yo1_500.gifv

5. Jung Jae-Chan as a Future-seeing Prosecutor (While you were Sleeping; 2017)

A rookie prosecutor who met Hong Joo, a girl who dreams about the future. Eventually, Jae-Chan developed the same “power” with Hong Joo. Together they try to stop the dreams from happening. LJS didn't disappoint in letting as feel a sheer range of emotions. He made us laugh, cry, fall in love.

tumblr_oxouj1vPeC1r36b7po4_500.gifv

6. Cha Eun Ho as a Charming Book Editor (Romance is a bonus book; 2019)

In this drama, where he ventures out in a role as a Senior Book Editor who loves his childhood noona. He’s unexpectedly good in unleashing his charming cute side. Especially when he argues his self for being immature in handling his noona’s lovelife with the Book Designer. I love having two Lee Jong Suks in one frame. 

tumblr_pnap18YvuF1vmtoi2o1_500.gifv

May he be healthy and safe as he serves his country well. Fighting Lee Jong Suk!

https://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/tagged/lee-jong-suk...............via......ibru:wub:

• Like 1

large_bec993cc7efd6bd3b094ec27583cb0c0aa5034bb.jpeg

Top 10 Korean Actors and Actresses with Most Instagram Followers as of April 2020

• 6 hours ago
img-default-ad-320-50.jpg

Select LanguageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchFrisianGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKinyarwandaKoreanKurdish (Kurmanji)KyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianOdia (Oriya)PashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScots GaelicSerbianSesothoShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTatarTeluguThaiTurkishTurkmenUkrainianUrduUyghurUzbekVietnameseWelshXhosaYiddishYorubaZulu