[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

...a miracle today in news soompi....!!!!!!:thumbsup::heart:Lee Jong Suk Shares His Gratitude With Fans On His 10th Debut Anniversary

Lee Jong Suk Shares His Gratitude With Fans On His 10th Debut Anniversary

Apr 1, 2020
by K. Z

Lee Jong Suk is celebrating his 10th debut anniversary!

On April 1, the actor took to his Instagram account to celebrate with friends and fans on the huge milestone in his career. In the post, he wrote, “Everyone is doing well, right? I’m receiving everyone’s love especially well, even today. I’m continually thankful.”

Lee Jong Suk debuted as a runway model in 2005 before embarking on his acting career. In 2010 he appeared in his first drama, “Prosecutor Princess,” and later made his big-screen debut with the 2010 film “Ghost.”

Following his debut, Lee Jong Suk rose to popularity, starring in such dramas as “High Kick Season 3,” “Secret Garden,” “School 2013,” “I Hear Your Voice,” “Hot Young Bloods,” “Doctor Stranger,” “Pinocchio,” “W,” “While You Were Sleeping,” and many more.

His latest drama is “Romance is a Bonus Book,” co-starring with Lee Na Young, after which he enlisted for his mandatory military service on March 8, 2019.

Watch some of Lee Jong Suk’s greatest hits, starting with either “Secret Garden…”

WATCH NOW

…”School 2013…”

WATCH NOW

…or “Doctor Stranger” by clicking on any of these Viki links!

WATCH NOW

Top photo credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1391621wpp/lee-jong-suk-shares-his-gratitude-with-fans-on-his-10th-debut-anniversary

• Like 1

pokemon looking GIF by POKÃMON Detective Pikachu..the fashion time...:wub:

Lee Jong Suk Doll Super words Congratulations to suky "daddy" #李钟硕 0331 debut tenth anniversary # Happy! !! 0331, is also the day of suky formation / group! !! [Laughing][Laughing][Laughing]  Suky Three Samples Vol. 2

ob0wq410piff94BGT7dP-o-660x400.jpgSBS

FEATURED

15 Lee Jong Suk K-Drama Moments We Can’t Help But Love

e8SlhfU.gif

Three years after his debut and three stints as a supporting actor, Lee stunned in his emotional portrayal as a student in KBS2’s School 2013, marking his breakout performance that propelled a string of successful projects under his name.

This is going to be a sweet drive, tracing some of the most memorable K-Drama scenes of Lee Jong Suk — an actor who is not afraid to go above and beyond in tackling characters given to him and who constantly defies stereotype roles inherent to Korean drama male leads.

Grab some chips to munch because we are going to have a quiz after some of the best Lee Jong Suk K-Drama moments’ trip. *https://www.hellokpop.com/featured/lee-jong-suk-best-drama-moments/:thumbsup:

• Like 1

“When My Love Blooms” Poster Previews Beautiful Story Of Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bo Young, GOT7’s Jinyoung, And Jeon So Nee

“When My Love Blooms” Poster Previews Beautiful Story Of Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bo Young, GOT7’s Jinyoung, And Jeon So Nee

Apr 2, 2020
by D. Kim

The main poster has been unveiled for the upcoming tvN drama “When My Love Blooms”!

“When My Love Blooms” will tell the love story of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo who become each other’s first loves in college then reunite many years later. Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee will play the characters during their younger years, while Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young will take over the roles once the characters reunite in their forties.

The main poster shows Yoo Ji Tae looking at someone with a warm gaze, while Lee Bo Young has a sweet smile on her face. The text on the poster reads, “Will we be able to return back to that time?”

Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee as their younger counterparts give a glimpse of their romantic college years as they are shown making heart-fluttering eye contact.

whenmyloveblooms.jpg

“When My Love Blooms” is set to premiere on April 25 following the conclusion of “Hi Bye, Mama” and will be available on Viki.

Check out the latest teaser here!https://www.soompi.com/article/1391864wpp/when-my-love-blooms-poster-previews-beautiful-story-of-yoo-ji-tae-lee-bo-young-got7s-jinyoung-and-jeon-so-nee

• Like 1