[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

...........off topic for good night.................:heart:

tumblr_po3xpmydTI1vj9tigo1_540.giftumblr_po3xpmydTI1vj9tigo2_540.giftumblr_po3xpmydTI1vj9tigo3_540.giftumblr_po3xpmydTI1vj9tigo4_540.giftumblr_po3xpmydTI1vj9tigo5_540.gif

An Okami-like action-adventure, this new title from Netease Games takes classic brush-stroke paintings and transforms them into beautiful, 3D worlds. Set partly within the Song Dynasty-era scroll painting A Thousand Li of Rivers and Mountains (千里江山), it’s a languid, charming game of gentle visual pleasures.
TAGGED AS this game is gorgeousa must have for all chinese brush painting enthusiastsor just art lovers in generalit's more incredible in the new ipad pro screenplus the music is wonderfulcan't say much about the gameplay coz it's pretty standardbut i loved the visualsrandommobile gamesartchinese brush paintinga thousand li of rivers and mountainsbelgifsink mountains and http://belsmultifandommess.tumblr.com/

• Like 2

今天 23:55 from HUAWEI Mate 10 has been edited
 Lee Jong-suk
if you were me:wub:

one day, car Enhao home, looking for her sister did not find. Follow some small sounds and slowly find them. 
Hesitantly came to the attic of the house, stood by the attic door, and saw his sister sitting on the paper box that he was familiar with, and the red eyes that seemed to cry were swollen. 

I cried and said, "You have been taking care of Teacher Jiang all the time."
"Does theteacher live in Jiaping?"

Ten years, many times, when she is tired and disappointed with her marriage, she will sit outside her home. On the ground, a cigarette was ignited, and the fingers trembled. 
She may never know that her younger brother, who has always been regarded as her family, is now leaning against the wall outside her house, with tears in her eyes. 

Too many silent waits and heartaches will always be buried in my heart. 
Nothing will be said. 
So heavy, remember, miss, miss and miss, slowly, like a block of fine lines, can not find the beginning of the line, can not find the end of the line. 

If this is the case, the ten years will be the anger of the person who is in love. 
And the elder sister who regards Enhao as the only habitat in her heart in ten years, it seems that these two feelings are not equal. 

In the past ten years, he was only in the gap of time, in the occasional suffocation space in busy time, because he missed someone and let himself get drunk, so that he lost control to the place closest to his sister in this world, listening The voice from my sister's house was heartbroken because I missed it, because I felt my sister's heartbreak was so heartbroken. 
In ten years, he became the twenty-year-old Enhao who wanted to be the one. 

In the decade of anger, he became the wife of a man and became the mother of a child. In the seven years of being a housewife at home, I opened my eyes every day and started to make breakfast. When I finished the morning, I bought food and cleaned the room and brushed the toilet for lunch. After lunch, I prepared dinner, then I washed my dishes and washed my clothes. I finished all this. One day, I was so ignorant and slipped away that I didn’t leave any traces.
I haven't learned anything for seven years. No, seven years of housewife career, she learned to cheer up from endless disappointment, learned to have a valuable job and career, and learned that when she lost, she was vain and swearing in vain. More tears can't be changed back to a man who turned away from love and turned back. Learn to where to lose and where to bravely stand up. 

She did not know what her Enhao had quietly suffered in the past decade. 
There are many unseen pains and sorrows hidden in my heart. 
But once I knew that all of Enhao’s distress for her dripping into the ocean suddenly fell from Dan’s heart. 
I don’t know anything. 
I don't know anything like a fool. 

In that decade, how desperate he looked at the writer who was also a teacher and a teacher, erased all the memories in his mind like an eraser. How to turn his pity into a complete stranger. 
In that decade, how did he always torture himself, whether I am doing it right or not. It is the journey of letting the teacher finish the life with dignity, and finally let the people in the world completely forget him. Or should the teacher’s illness be announced to the world, and the teacher will be prayed and pity. 
Every night like this, because of the inner voice, the voice will always make him toss and turn to sleep. 
Perhaps those who are confused and confused are eager in his heart. The only person in the world who will look at him with his unchanging eyes will tell him gently, Cheen Hao is doing well. 

The feelings of the two people have become equal in a flash. In the years to come, every time she thinks about her helplessness and loneliness when she thinks of her Enhao in a place she can't see, she will be very painful. 

The car Enhao is such a little bit, and the wind sneaked into the night to become thick and rich. 
I still remember that I just came out. It’s just a thin-looking man who looks good and looks like a pair of looks. 
Until one day, I accidentally watched the time when he changed every season of the year. 
Until one day I found all the soft and sad people in his heart.
Until one day I found him from spring to summer, summer to autumn, autumn and winter, although I don’t know the day when the leaves turn red, which day will take out the new shoots, and the day will be quietly falling from the trunk. Even if the seasons are so blurred, he has always been so clear that his love is Wherever he is always there. Never left. 
It was not until he found that there was so much pain in his heart until he found a heavy burden on his shoulders. 

Yes, I admit that I like Che Enhao, or one of the reasons I like Li Zhongshuo is that he is worthy of playing. Long and good-looking and good-looking. 
But compared to the beauty of appearance, he prefers that he is a soul-bearing person. Every character he plays is forged with plump flesh and blood, perfused with rich souls, and enriched with abundance. 

If you are me, I have experienced the most fascinating time, and at this time I met someone who was very important to my life. 
I have been watching him stumble in these years, but I am not like this. 
But we grew up together and walked through the peaks and valleys of life together. Gradually more and more understand how much he is worth waiting for and guarding. 

If you are me, you are the same. :thumbsup:
(The picture is taken from Weibo, which is swaying, thank you very much):wub:

• d8bcf3dbgy1g11nilvwj6g20dw0qhqvf.gif

• Like 1