[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

006fpzAIgy1fiqlgeqsddj30dw0dw3yo.jpg006fpzAIgy1fiqlh6lhjwj31kw1kwe81.jpg006fpzAIgy1fiqlgkzpyzj30qo0qrjrs.jpg刚看到一句话很喜欢"如果不喜欢直线的心电图,那就坦然接受人生的起起伏伏"
顺便表白正在遁地的 姐姐,这是我遇见你时的心电图[心]
(其实后面这句才是重点[偷笑]) goole translate Just to see a word like "If you do not like the line of ECG, then calmly accept the ups and downs of life"
By the way to express the way to escape the # # Li Baoying sister, this is when I met you ECG [heart]
(In fact, this sentence is the focus behind [laughing]) by @bobooLeeby weibo 20.08.2018...

...this song will post it every day as a sign of solidarity with WEIBO...,that leads  a very , very strong campaign to the support official family relationships[心][鲜花].[爱你][害羞][白眼][黑线][太开心].[心][鲜花].[爱你][害羞][黑线][太开心] [白眼]in every day...PINK...until the official date of the relationships ...

..thanks to the moderators for tolerance and understanding...! i love you , guys ![抱抱][抱抱][抱抱]

..anyway...i like music and i like PINK....![太阳][太阳][太阳]

Kim Myung Min Compliments Lee Jong Suk On His Passion For Acting

kim-myung-min-lee-jong-suk1.jpg
SHARES1K

Actor Kim Myung Min has nothing but praise for film “V.I.P” co-star Lee Jong Suk!

On August 21, Kim Myung Min participated in an interview with news outlet Sports Chosun and talked about his acting junior Lee Jong Suk.

He said, “It was my first time working with him, and he surprised me countless times. I’ve never seen a junior who asks their seniors so many questions. He asked about everything he was curious about without letting his pride get in the way. I honestly didn’t know he would go so far. I started seeing him differently.”

“Honestly in the beginning, I thought it was unexpected that Lee Jong Suk was cast in this movie, but I understood the reason once we went into filming. It’s not a typical casting; he was cast with a very specific intention. He was a perfect fit. […] When I gave advice to Lee Jong Suk, he demonstrated it through his acting, and by looking at him act, I was able to act with even more emotion,” Kim Myung Min revealed.

He continued, “Lee Jong Suk is always asking questions. I liked that we were able to talk to about details as actors. Those people called stars, when they’re in that position, they don’t ask seniors about scenes they don’t understand. Seniors also never approach juniors that don’t approach them first. But Lee Jong Suk was always thinking about acting and approaching seniors to ask questions. He did a great job on set. How could I not love him? He was a junior that I couldn’t help but adore.”

Meanwhile, “V.I.P” is a crime film that deals with a VIP guest from North Korea who is named as a serial killing suspect, and three other men each try to hide this fact, catch the man, or take revenge. The starring cast includes Jang Dong Gun, Kim Myung Min, Park Hee Soon, and Lee Jong Suk. The movie will premiere on August 23.https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/21/kim-myung-min-compliments-lee-jong-suk-passion-acting/

Lee Jong Suk Explains He Didn’t Mean To Criticize YG Entertainment

Lee-Jong-Suk6.jpg
SHARES2K

On August 21, actor Lee Jong Suk partook in an interview to discuss his new film “V.I.P.”

He talked about his recent Instagram post where he explained how his fan meeting might be delayed and hinted at frustrations with his agency YG Entertainment.

Lee Jong Suk said, “When doing social media, fans are in zeroth place (before first place). There’s a lot of people who say social media is unnecessary and frivolous, so I don’t write comments often because I know there’ll be an article if I write. The goal of using social media is ‘Telling fans I did today’!”

The actor continued, “As for the fan meeting, it’s a non-verbal promise I made with fans. I’ve done one every year around the same time and date. Since it could have gotten canceled or delayed, I explained a bit more. I didn’t imagine that it would be interpreted as an attack.”

He continued, “YG is a good company. It’s a good company, but I unintentionally got into a sticky situation. Since there were company opinions about the fan meeting I thought ‘it could get delayed and it could get pushed back,’ so I wanted to let [fans] know but I think I got the wording wrong.

Lee Jong Suk laughed and commented, “Since there is fan meeting work done by external parties, other teams are uncomfortable around me. It’s hard to making a living.”

Meanwhile, “V.I.P” is a film about a VIP guest from North Korea who is suspected of being a serial killer. It opens in theatres on August 23.

Source (1)https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/20/lee-jong-suk-explains-didnt-mean-criticize-yg-entertainment/

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and suitImage may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 1 person...this outfit...10 points.!:wub:...

...today...this work, great work = GDP..... GDP of SOUTH KOREA....GDP = consumption + investment + exports - imports...

.....a joke , of course...but... today   anything...it.is the BUSINESS..!....The most enjoyable business !...[Laughing][Laughing][Laughing]