[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

tumblr_mqj5crMsj61s5lzhjo2_250.gif  tumblr_mqj5crMsj61s5lzhjo3_250.gif  tumblr_mqj5crMsj61s5lzhjo4_250.gifschool2013.

....POLICE LINE ?....................NO!...............LEE"S COUPLE LINE......TODAY......the biff....1...fly weight
                                                                                                                                        2..bantam weight

3..feather weight      at choice !

Lee Jong-suk, "I take care to not gain weight"

photo359551.jpg

Lee Jong-suk mentioned that he's on a diet.

MBC "Section TV" interviewed Lee Jong-suk who said he was quite plump in the drama "Prosecutor Princess".

"I usually gain weight from the face first so I always go on a diet before I shoot anything".

Lee Jong-suk learned swimming for the first time for his role of a swimming athlete in the movie "NO-BREATH". "Park Tae-hwan is supposed to be my character's role model but it's not enough".

Lee Jong-suk said, "I went to Lee Bo-yeong's wedding but couldn't watch the actual ceremony because I had work".

Source : 4;전 9:25:46] R... ( Korean )

News Photo: South Korean actress Lee Bo Young is seen… INCHEON, SOUTH KOREA - AUGUST 12: South Korean actress Lee Bo-Young is seen upon arrival at Incheon International Airport on August 12, 2013 in Incheon, South Korea. (Photo by Han Myung-Gu/WireImage)

.........................a lady....always has a safety pin on her....

class="title"'Singles' Randoms

omg omg the Singles interview is also super long

1) he nearly cried when he found out Lee Na Young was dating

2) Boyoung told him about the wedding as a secret between the two of them (aww so cute); also, she would always be chatting on the phone with Ji Sung on set, and sometimes give the phone to him, and he would feel a little unsure of himself during the conversation

3) he used to work part-time at a bar after ‘Princess Prosecutor’ (that is the three years when he got almost no work)

4) he would have given up No Breathing, if the confirmation for IHYV came out one week earlier (but we got both, isn’t that wonderful??)

just things. feels. *throws self off cliff*

(I don’t have the full copy of the original text, just bits and pieces now, but as always, I love long interviews from him, it is the best thing, even better than photoshoots. Because he is so damn HONEST.)

from
One Person Travelling: 'Singles' Randoms →

hitoritabi:/ 20 August, 2013

[FANART]  "Even after 10 years now, I still remember you. Where are you now?" - Park Sooha - 

[FANART] 

"Even after 10 years now, I still remember you. Where are you now?"                 ......I AM IN CONGO...!.......