[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Lee Jong Suk, Kim Rae Won, Jung Sang Hoon, And Park Byung Eun In Talks To Star In New Action FIlm

Lee Jong Suk, Kim Rae Won, Jung Sang Hoon, And Park Byung Eun In Talks To Star In New Action FIlm

Jan 19, 2021
by S. Nam

Lee Jong Suk, Kim Rae Won, Jung Sang Hoon, and Park Byung Eun are in talks for a new film!

On January 19, iMBC reported that Lee Jong Suk would be starring in “Decibel” (working title). Following reports, a source from Lee Jong Suk’s agency A-MAN Project shared, “Lee Jong Suk has received an offer to star in ‘Decibel,’ and he is positively reviewing the offer.”

“Decibel” will be produced by East Dream Synopex, and it is a story that unfolds when a bomb that responds to sound is discovered at the center of the city. This terror attack occurs following an incident that happened one year ago in a submarine, and important figures such as a submarine commander, reporter, and a member of the Defense Security Support Command come together to try and stop the bomb.

Earlier in December 2020, Sports Kyunghyang had also reported that Kim Rae Won, Jung Sang Hoon, and Park Byung Eun would be starring in the film. Sources linked to the three actors confirmed that they were positively reviewing their offers.

Kim Rae Won is in talks to play the Navy submarine commander Kang Do Young. He’s a key figure linked to the submarine incident that was the cause of the terror attack. If he accepts the offer, this will be his first film in two years following “The Most Ordinary Love.” He’s expected to deliver a strong performance with his presence following his work in his previous film and “Long Live the King.”

Jung Sang Hoon is in talks for the role of the passionate reporter Oh Dae Oh. This is also his first film in two years following “Shall We Do It Again.” Viewers are already anticipating his acting in the film since he’s been promoting in various fields including dramas and variety shows.

Finally, Park Byung Eun is in talks for the role of Cha Young Han, who is a member of the Defense Security Support Command. The actor has left a deep impression on viewers through “Bad Police,” “The Great Battle,” “Illang: The Wolf Brigade,” and “The Mayor,” and he will be portraying a tough role once again in this upcoming film if he accepts the offer.

Lee Jong Suk began acting through the 2010 drama “Prosecutor Princess,” and he starred in the hit dramas “Secret Garden,” “School 2013,” “I Hear Your Voice,” “Doctor Stranger” “Pinocchio,” “W,” “While You Were Sleeping,” and “Romance is a Bonus Book.” He recently returned from the military, and the actor is also in talks to make a special appearance in the film “The Witch 2” (working title).

“Decibel” will be helmed by director Hwang In Ho, who worked on “Spellbound” and “Monster.” According to the reports, “Decibel” will begin filming in spring.

In the meantime, watch Lee Jong Suk in “While You Were Sleeping” below:https://www.soompi.com/article/1449449wpp/lee-jong-suk-kim-rae-won-jung-sang-hoon-and-park-byung-eun-in-talks-to-star-in-new-action-film

813aedbbly1gmu3v42dx8j20kk0bkgrv.jpg
Interview with Lee Jong Suk EsquireKorea February 2021
Reading number: 7704
Lee Jong Suk, who returned, said that the past 2 years were clearing and purifying Part.1

Li Zhongshuo said that he cleared himself during the past 2 years. However, this zeroing may be more like a purification.

BY ESQUIRE

RESET, READY, GO!

Q: After retiring from the military, <Esquire Korea> was the first magazine you photographed, right?

A: Yes. It was the first magazine and interview, and it was also my first personal agenda.

Q: Is it the first schedule? It will be a bit strange.

A: I am very nervous. Because I used to be a model, I am usually relatively relaxed when shooting magazines. But today I was too nervous, I didn't know how to move my body when I took the first picture.

Q: After watching the film, I really deserve to be a model.

A: The condition really improved a lot later. (Laughs) I hope it's good. Fans are not seeing me for the first time in 2 years. Because I gained 10kg during this period, I fasted for a few days to lose weight before shooting the magazine. It was extremely difficult to lose weight this time, because it was impossible to exercise recently. It can only be reduced by training and diet therapy at home, as if there is a feeling that my body is blocking me.

813aedbbly1gmu3qyhr00j20kk0rsapf.jpg

Q: There should be a lot of things you want to do after you are discharged from the army. Now the situation is more difficult. Wouldn't it be a pity?

A: There is nothing special. Because I didn't have anything special to do in my free time before. I didn't feel bored because of Covid-19 not being able to go out.

Q: Actually, I have been starring in works almost non-stop before, but it seemed to be resting during the service.

A: I used to feel distressed because of works and activities. When I was in the military, I let go of these worries, and my heart was relatively relaxed. Because just obey orders and do things.

Q: Sometimes it's really easy to follow orders.

A: Exactly. The heart will indeed be more relaxed.

Q: Are there any memorable things?

A: Because I work in a social welfare service center, I am interested in social welfare. I also considered whether to take the social welfare qualification certificate during the military service. But because it was impractical to do full 120 hours of practical work on site, I finally gave up.

Q: Social welfare has become a hot topic several times. The social worker said, "I hope everyone will not agree that we are angels preconceived." Because whenever social workers are mentioned, everyone feels that they must be as kind as angels.

A: Exactly. Is such that. Social workers will definitely have people with a sense of mission. In fact, we can look at them from a professional perspective. The heart of social workers definitely hopes to help all those in difficulties. But manpower and funds are limited. So sometimes there will be conflicts with petitioners who need help.

813aedbbly1gmu3s15mfcj20kk0rsh5b.jpg

Q: Are there any petitioners who impressed you the most?

A: There is one. When I first started working, a petitioner recognized me, and often sat in the petition room before I went to work. Until the end of get off work. It's like supervising whether I go to work on time and work hard.

Q: Ah! I thought it was because your face is a welfare story that you came to enjoy welfare.

A: No. It's really monitoring. Did you go to work on time, did you work hard? How should I put it, he is like a night police in a society that supervises the service of entertainers. I really work hard.

Q: I also heard many people say that you are a model student at the scene.

A: I think it's not enough just to be born. You must work hard the day after tomorrow.

Q: What are these words? (Laughs) It said that the congenital is not enough.

A: There are really too many people with good acting skills. That kind of acting feeling and talent is indeed innate. Not just acting, people in other professions or organizations will also be said, "Ah, he really has a brain for work." This is really natural. I think acting is my special job. I know I have many shortcomings and I have to work hard to fill these shortcomings while observing.

813aedbbly1gmu3sugdxhj20kk0rsdxr.jpg

Q: Before enlisting in the army, the "Roman History is an addendum to a separate volume" has a deep meaning. Also uploaded many times on Instagram. Especially when you said that after playing Cha Eun-ho, "one step forward to growing up", I was very impressed.

A: Most of my previous characters have strong fantasy colors and have special abilities that are far from reality. Cha Eun-ho is a realistic character, but I also think "Ah, if there is such a male protagonist, wouldn't it be a fantasy?" He is a character I like very much. Without prejudice, unconditionally care for the people you like. It would be great if I were this kind of person.

Q: You mean that the work is not fantasy, but the character of the character is like fantasy, right?

A: Yes.

Q: Is there any one that you think is particularly handsome?

A: Although I am afraid, I have kept Jiang Danyi in a corner of my heart for so long. At the end of the third episode, when Cha Eun-ho feels tired or sad, he will go to the door of Kang Danyi's house with longing and look at his beloved and the place where she is. It is precisely because of this love that after Jiang Danyi returned from divorce, he did not blame her, but was ready to embrace her.

Q: I really accepted everything completely.

A: Yes. Although Cha Eun-ho liked Jiang Danyi, he couldn't express his love. Jiang Danyi would be jealous when he socialized with other men, but he didn't want that man to make Jiang Danyi sad. I don't want the person I love to feel heartache because of other people. I like this part of the scene very much.

813aedbbly1gmu3tkvq1aj20kk0rsqn7.jpg

Q: Zheng Xianzhen, the screenwriter is good at writing scenes like this.

A: Yes, I am really a master of romance.

Q: Do you have a good relationship with her?

A: I like her very much. Once during the service, she sent a message to her, "Screenwriter, I will return to a better person during the service", and then she replied to me, "What do you say to be a good person. Just live comfortably and easily."

Q: This is really healing. If you want to be a good person, you must work hard. Don't work hard, live a good life, you may need these words. Looking at your previous interview, there are a lot of self-blame words. Fans will even say "heart hurts" after reading your interview. But looking at your final work, it’s <VIP> for movies and <Roman History is an appendix to a separate volume> for TV dramas. I don’t think I need to blame myself anymore.

A: Thank you. I don't know what will happen in the future. It would be nice if the heart was more relaxed than before. I used to have a period of time, forcing myself to play back a video from the camera 100 times. I think it was all my fault, so I suffered. Now I want to do this less. To love myself more. (Laughs) I thought this was treating myself objectively, but it turned out to be too harsh for myself.

813aedbbly1gmu3u97enzj20kk0rsqsf.jpg

Q: I think we should stay away from the phrase "treat yourself objectively". How can I look at myself objectively? They are all very subjective and feel that they are the most important in the world.

A: Exactly. That's it.

Q: Do you often watch your own work recently?

A: I have spent a lot of time watching before, but I have seen less in the last 2 years. But "Roman History is an appendix" I still read a lot. I also discovered a little recently. I have accents when I speak lines.

Q: Are you talking about a special tone?

A: Yes, it's kind of like a melody. In the next work, I want to see if I still do this.

Q: If there is a special tone, it seems to be a good strategy to strengthen it more than trying to completely eliminate it. If you become your own, you can become your own characteristic.

A: Give it a try.

Esquire 2月刊幕后花絮[Longing]为什么不发高清
Cr. amanproject2018
LEE JONG SUK IS BACK

Noir, action, romance, a melodrama
, a narrative hit!
Lee Jong-seok, 'visual' welfare is 

# Esquire in February cut behind

now at the top of this disclosure Naver post.

#
 Lee Jong-seok # # pictorial craftsmanship this project top # # Esquire Prada # _ 2021_ first cover first activity # white lead _ starting # # restaurants here _ pictorial late, sorry yoLWeibo video of swaying blooming flowers
  •  

Lee Min Ho topped the list of favorite Korean actors, chosen by 9.6 percent of respondents. Hyun Bin was second (3.5 percent), Gong Yoo third (2.3 percent), Song Hye Kyo fourth (2.1 percent), and Lee Jong Suk fifth (2 percent).International Survey Shows Most Popular Korean Content And Stars

https://www.soompi.com/article/1451200wpp/international-survey-shows-most-popular-korean-content-and-stars:happy2::approves::foryou:

Anna Naer 

3 hours ago from Li Zhongshuochaohua

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLee Jong Suk, got it, got it, finally got it[Hit call][Hit call][Hit call]Wow, super happy, super excited[heart][heart][heart][heart]@李钟硕 It really is my brother
  • b466654dgy1gn89mu4907j2340340kjm.jpg
  • b466654dgy1gn89mvmwf1j2340340b2a.jpg
  • b466654dgy1gn89mx0e6aj23403401ky.jpg
  • b466654dgy1gn89myad8zj2340340kjm.jpg
  • b466654dgy1gn89n0wqecj2340340b2a.jpg
  • b466654dgy1gn89n2g41cj2340340b2a.jpg

e838d6c5gy1gms7eo43hcj20u011jagr.jpg

prada ins updates
Lee Jong-suk remote viewing 2021Prada men's winter exhibition
Cr. Prada
@ jongsuk0206 Watching at The Menswear Show # PradaFW21 remotely, WAS Captured by Photographer @ethanjamesgreen .
But for the epidemic, but also to see how many beautiful map view live video and[sad]

Yu Qiao 99

5 hours ago from Li Zhongshuo Chaohua

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuo 
Meeting you in the cold weather, the cold wind is also gentle (´͈ ᵕ `͈ )◞♡timeline_card_small_video_default.pngYu Qiao 99's Weibo Video
c22a0ce2ly1gnff4999qpj20dc0dc0sv.jpg
392 plays
0:15

Li Bao's English Premier League talk ,Kim Rui-hyung starred in tvN’s new suspenseful humanity TV series #我的# (Mine) promotion meeting video, followed by the "Vin Senzo" broadcast. The [Hold a hug]

film was written by Bai Meijing (the tasteful woman and the strong woman are Fengshun), Li Na Directed by Ying (Road of Third Stream, Love Bell), it tells the story of tough women who come out of the world's prejudices to find their true self, the plain face and painful love of the high society desire group. It is a TV drama that illuminates the unfortunate lives of people who look gorgeous outside, conveys the defeatist anger of people who have been stolen, and calls for spiritual venting.LWatch Han Ying’s Weibo video
  •  

0084dfgcly8ge4n45dq23j30ru0rujsr.jpg?KID=imgbed,tva&Expires=1612735804&ssig=RY9ASHuKuZ
  •  

Baidu Li Zhongshuo Bar Official Blog 

4 hours ago from Li Zhongshuo Chaohua

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLee Jong Suk [heart]timeline_card_small_super_default.pngWalk the Flower Road with Lee Jong

Suk 210214
The actor who had a video call with Yoon Sang-hyun and his three children in "Superman Is Back", the phone was finally hung up by Yoon’s Maknae[Smiles]

@李钟硕
New Year's surroundings:timeline_card_small_web_default.pngWeb link
recruitment announcement:timeline_card_small_web_default.pngWeb links timeline_card_small_video_default.pngBaidu Li Zhongshuo Bar's Weibo Video
73e7ef66gy1gnne9f1d0xj20k00ba479.jpg
20,000 plays
3:20

JShine Lee Jong Suk Support Club 

5 hours ago from Li Zhongshuo Chaohua Edited

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLee Jong Suk [2021] # 更美好的李钟硕#
@李钟硕20210214『Korean News Translation[heart]"
The Return of Superman" Yoon Sang-hyun's three brothers and sisters and Lee Jong Suk have a video call "the first New Year's greetings"...

The KBS 2TV "Superman Is Back" aired on the 14th depicts the appearance of the actor Yoon Sang-hyun's family, Yoon Sam Gaya.

On the same day, Yoon Sang-hyun made a video call with his friend actor Lee Jong Suk on the occasion of the New Year. The two met in the TV series "Secret Garden" 10 years ago.

After the call was connected, the youngest member Xixing happily shouted "Uncle". Li Zhongshuo, who retired from the army last month, still has a warm appearance, attracting people's attention.

First of all, Luo Qian didn't say a word, and Yoon Sang-hyun explained: "Luo Qian is shy when he sees handsome people." The

three brothers and sisters gave Lee Jong Suk a New Year greeting. In this regard, Li Zhongshuo said excitedly: "This is the first time I have accepted New Year greetings since I was born." Then he said to Xixing, "Happy New Year, must be healthy", and said to Luo Qian, "Now it's time to go to school, I hope next year I will definitely make friends", expressing warm blessings.

Thanks for translation: Yin Xiaoyi
  • 005IRS2kly1gnnj2fpbzkj30rr0rrncl.jpg
  • 005IRS2kly1gnnj2e2un8j30zk0jy44i.jpg
  • 005IRS2kly1gnnj2edyv5j30zk0jw0x4.jpg
  • 005IRS2kly1gnnj2eu59wj30zk0jujvs.jpg
  • 005IRS2kly1gnnj2fb2goj30zk0jyq8n.jpg

Lee Jong Suk Talks About His Special Appearance In “The Witch” Sequel, His Next Project, And More

Lee Jong Suk Talks About His Special Appearance In “The Witch” Sequel, His Next Project, And More

Feb 23, 2021
by L. Kim

Lee Jong Suk recently participated in a pictorial and interview for the latest issue of Elle!

During the interview, the actor gave an update on what he’s been up to, saying, “I’m stepping up my preparations to show a great performance that will meet the expectations of my fans who have been waiting for me.”

lee-jong-suk-2-1.jpg

Lee Jong Suk talked about his special appearance in “The Witch” sequel, which he decided to do because of his connection with director Park Hoon Jung through the film “V.I.P.” He described his character and explained, “It’s a three-dimensional character that’s hard to define in a single word, but I’m growing my hair for the first time in my life because I want to portray a different image than before.”

lee-jong-suk-2-2.jpg

When asked about his next project, he commented, “My goal is to do things I’ve never experienced before and to play a character that my fans will like. Rather than following the changing times, I am open to the possibility of acting in diverse genres and platforms.”

Spoiler

lee-jong-suk1.jpg

Lee Jong Suk’s full pictorial and interview will be available in the March issue of Elle.

Lee Jong Suk is currently in talks to star in a film called “Decibel” (working title) with Kim Rae WonJung Sang Hoon, and Park Byung Eun.https://www.soompi.com/article/1455924wpp/lee-jong-suk-talks-about-his-special-appearance-in-the-witch-sequel-his-next-project-and-more:approves:

Edited by ferily
Maximum of 3 images per post, please put any other images in spoiler tag. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
//
Li Bao's Premier League Talk xLi Zhongshuo's super words
= I will wait for you to be 35 years old =
When "I hear your voice" continue "A Story More Sad Than Sad" and "
Congratulations to the Death" Who is
more serious than who loves the most and who is more serious than who

hopes to have a little The partner can understand it, and if you
don’t understand it is the opposite of sadness..
Xiaopozhan:OWeb links LSix kiwi microblogging video:smooches2::ohboy2:

Baidu Li Zhongshuo Bar Official Blog 

7 hours ago from Li Zhongshuochaohua

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLee Jong Suk [heart]#李钟硕0331出道快乐# [heart]# # Lee Jong-suk 0331 Debut 11th Anniversary

counting from the initial encounter
spring to autumn is already the eleventh year
aquariums tears kiss
passionately fights instant
high school to diffuse the male tear
prosecutors magazine editor to
contribute too many names scenes and irreplaceable role
as an actor debut of "Prosecutor Princess,"
the first challenge villains "VIP"
do not know since when
you slowly occupied the hearts of the audience
again and again polished acting of
all kinds awards for acting awards is the greatest accolade
Sentimental boy has morphed too mature
Whether hosting a radio show
or a concert for the TV series episode
hone the ability of both
a practical step by step to walk
mindful beginning of the heart do not change
the road is long
There are still opportunities and challenges of ignorance,
no matter what, I
would always accompany you @李钟硕

文案by Donuts & Nick

"OK! Wonderful" magazine subsidy activities:timeline_card_small_web_default.pngWebpage link
debut commemorative-DID screen support report:timeline_card_small_web_default.png
Commemorating the debut of the web link- ins video launch:timeline_card_small_web_default.pngWeb link
free lunch charity:timeline_card_small_web_default.pngWeb link
recruitment announcement:timeline_card_small_web_default.pngWeb links
  • 73e7ef66gy1gp1toacfizj21tm2qfqv5.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1gp1tol1461j217r1tm1kx.jpg