[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Baidu Li Zhongshuo Bar Official Blog 

3 hours ago from Li Zhongshuochaohua

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuo Super Talk [heart]#李钟硕32 Years Old Happy Birthday# [heart]timeline_card_small_super_default.pngBecause it’s Lee, I

’m waiting for the talk. Birthday planning part2-[DID screen support report] The support that was

originally planned to be launched on September 7 was launched today in advance[Shy dad]From today until 9.20, it will be launched at Seoul Station of Metro Line 1. Those who are going to check in please take care of protection and arrive safely.

@李钟硕
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemsc7xclj23401r0b29.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemr6o4mqj23401r0qv6.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemrfaz4gj23401r04qq.jpg
  •  
Spoiler

• 73e7ef66gy1giemrc5gedj23401r0kjm.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemr1nbqdj23401r0qv6.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemr9gxitj23401r0e82.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemrhrj5ij23401r04qq.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemrl7dr2j23401r07wi.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemro3hpoj23401r07wi.jpg

3 hours ago from Li Zhongshuochaohua

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuo Super Talk [heart]#李钟硕32 Years Old Happy Birthday# [heart]timeline_card_small_super_default.pngBecause it’s Lee, I

’m waiting for the talk. Birthday planning part2-[DID screen support report] The support that was

originally planned to be launched on September 7 was launched today in advance[Shy dad]From today until 9.20, it will be launched at Seoul Station of Metro Line 1. Those who are going to check in please take care of protection and arrive safely.

@李钟硕
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemsc7xclj23401r0b29.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemr6o4mqj23401r0qv6.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemrfaz4gj23401r04qq.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemrc5gedj23401r0kjm.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemr1nbqdj23401r0qv6.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemr9gxitj23401r0e82.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemrhrj5ij23401r04qq.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemrl7dr2j23401r07wi.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1giemro3hpoj23401r07wi.jpg

inutes ago from Lee Jong Suk Super Talk

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuo super talk # 李钟硕 0914快乐#
Today is a good day! Happy!
Love can be worth all the long years,
oppa’s birthday countdown to
buy it, the doll is back[glutton][glutton]
  • 8138e403ly1gies7wo05uj23401r0u0y.jpg
  • 8138e403ly1gies7z1xekj23401r0qv6.jpg
  • 8138e403ly1gies830e08j23401r07wi.jpg
  • 8138e403ly1gies852t6jj23401r0b2a.jpg
  • 8138e403ly1gies8664u6j20u01401kx.jpg
  • 8138e403ly1gies876wz7j20u0140000.jpg
  • 8138e403ly1gies88d7a1j20u01407u1.jpg
  • 8138e403ly1gies89lrtxj20u01404lt.jpg

•  
  •  
Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!

0073KiFYgy1gik2kmthhaj30u00m6td0.jpg

Wait Lee89

09-09 From Li Zhongshuo Super Talk

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuochao #冒个泡# Thank you brother for taking this back view, a back view is enough for us to be excited for a long time. Knowing that you are all right, I am satisfied. Another day I miss you, good morning.

4d0a36d3ly1gdnjcf21hhj20u01ezb29.jpg4d0a36d3ly1gdnjd2ltnfj20tw1fq4qp.jpg

An_xiya 

04-09 From Li Zhongshuo Super Talk

Spoiler

Wuli Li actor is awesome Ins fans properly increased 6W (up to 1507W after enlisting) and then dropped to 1500W, in fact, it has risen back to 13W[applaud][applaud][applaud](Added daily fan screenshots in the comment area) #更美好的李钟硕#
Li Baoying super, then began comet, loyal to the British treasure  # # Li Baoying best in the world love to explode 2Baicheng

•  
Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!

4 hours ago from Li Zhongshuo Chaohua

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLee Jong Suk [heart]#李钟硕32 Years Old Happy Birthday# [heart]timeline_card_small_super_default.pngBecause it’s Li, I ’m waiting for a
special day, and it’s quietly approaching,
remembering the way you waved goodbye when you first left,with anunquenchable
heart of enthusiasm,
countdown every day, looking forward to your return,
there seems to be a lot of injustice this year,
regret not seeing you familiar smile
'd like to send your caring thoughts to the distant
but nonetheless many words do not convey the feelings
you every piece of every character
and even every line of each expression
have become rely on us to wait "campaign" in this in
whenever see to you
it will feel no matter how long you wait as long as
that is worthy of
September 14 happy birthday
2020, 32-year-old actor Lee
Sentimental faded when the young
after years of aging
will eventually become more mature in their own efforts
after 110 days we will be able to meet the
hope that you can come back safe and healthy
until that time
we will not convey birthday wishes to fill
us want to personally tell you that
this time you really want to

copy by hand-painted by Chennai nine a life drawing by Ga bang
! Lee Jong Suk
  • 73e7ef66gy1gip6x3pfwmj20hs0rs49g.jpg
  • 73e7ef66gy1gip6x2zzh6j20hs0rstjy.jpg

JShine Lee Jong Suk Support Club 

7 hours ago from Li Zhongshuo Chaohua Edited

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuo #李钟硕0914  岁快乐#
[ @李钟硕] 20200914 "2020 Li Zhongshuo Birthday Blessing Activity-Chapter 3 Charity & Gifts"

"Birthday Blessing Chapter 3"

Every star that falls into the world will be scattered into the world A little bit of starlight illuminates each other's way.
He is the star, and so are we.
From then on we are embellished in our respective worlds,  
from then on, we are twinkling in each other’s universe.

I am still the same.I am looking forward to waiting for the
shining actor Lee Jong Suk
Happy Birthday!

2020Happy BirthdayLee Jong Suk-Love articles,

dear friends, hello everyone~ 
With the arrival of actor Li’s birthday, the charity support activities gathered by the little fairies with love have also been successfully completed.

1. Protect the childlike heart and set sail!
The second, "Lee Jong-suk music room" in love bit by bit we have been raising one million to "Lee Jong-suk of the Chinese fans," the name by the project in Hua Siyuan Foundation for Poverty Alleviation & Sina sail public funds @ sail plan  Student The charity project was donated to "Songjiazhuang Wanxiao, Xingtai City, Hebei Province". Thank you very much to the loving angels who participated in this project. The school has now completed the listing and received some musical equipment. We will continue to pay attention and report on the follow-up feedback.

2. Charitable donations
torescue the youths affected by the disaster in Ganpo,with the special number 9.14 representing the birthday of the actor as the heart, gather the sand into a tower. Through the Nanchang Youth Development Foundation, we donated RMB 1,200 to the “Relief for Disaster-Affected Youth in Ganpo” project to provide relief and care for the youth affected by the disaster in Ganpo.

3. Looking forward to the future, save money and save money for help
As the day of actor Li's return is getting closer, while full of joy and anticipation, I suggest that everyone participate in looking forward to the future and save money for the new drama. It also got everyone's active participation. As of September 12th, 4504.04 has been deposited. Please support me in the future!

4. The charitable donation of
Korean official coffee The charitable donation project of Korean official coffee was also successfully completed. A total of 5,404 was raised, which was exactly 890,000 won*. Love is boundless, and I hope to send warmth to those in need.

2020 Li Zhongshuo Happy Birthday—Blessing Gifts

1. Cakes and flowers represent our hearts.
32 orange dreamy bubble roses, to send our muse our preference,

orange fades to simple vanilla cakes, for our dazzling actors Li Zhongshuo sent the most sincere blessings in

order to order the ideal cake during the epidemic. Fortunately, in the end we chose this very high-quality dessert shop in Jiangnan. When we got the finished product, it was lovely. Therefore we also named it "Clumsy Little Cutie"~ There was a dessert cake with a very good reputation before, and we will leave it to the next time we all reach it together! !

2. "You are all in my mind" + "Flowers build flower roads, flower language accompanies life" "Zhong Shuo's guestbook" four commemorative albums

bring everyone's heartfelt blessings and thoughts, and we have made them into exquisite albums. The actor is handed over, and the specific content can be watched in the souvenir video we will release afterwards~

The love and blessings for the actor does not know the borders, and it brings together many lovely fans who love Zhong Shuo. There are fans from so many countries and regions in the world who love actors, which is really a great thing! This time we also relayed on behalf of the fans stations in the Philippines, Myanmar, Indonesia, Latin America, Thailand and Taiwan the same enthusiastic gifts and blessings to Zhong Shuo. All the gifts were delivered to the company and the actor company on Friday afternoon. The staff also expressed: Special thanks to everyone! I believe we all will still love the same him together.
  • Long picture005IRS2kly1giq39yep09j30u06o3b2d.jpg
  • Long picture005IRS2kly1giq3a023l5j30u058kkjo.jpg
  • 005IRS2kly1giq3a0w4fej30u01hcak4.jpg
  • 005IRS2kly1giq3a17dywj30u01hcduk.jpg
  • 005IRS2kly1giq3ag9nufj30u01hcnpd.jpg

005RbTA9gy1giq9nt5pmrj30go0p00xm.jpg005RbTA9gy1giq9nu34vsj30go0p0k0c.jpg005RbTA9gy1giq9nts2esj30go0p0dom.jpg

Love Wei Shuo Li Zhong Shuo FanClub 

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuo Super Talk [Be careful for you]#李钟硕32岁岁快乐# [Birthday Gift] How can we miss birthday cake on my birthday? My favorite Korean partner hascustom-made a healthy and delicious carrot cheese milk cakefor #无可可代的Actor李钟硕# , which has been delivered to AMAN Economic Company this afternoon![applaud][applaud] happy Birthday! @李钟硕 [Haha]timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLee Jong Suk, let's wait for your return

Li Baoying super words Good morning [Shy dad]
today is the drama # # My daughter is Ruiying eighth anniversary of the launch of the anniversary of [Really like][Really like]
a sweet young Rui Yingyong far treasure in my heart ooo, ooo [Seeking attention]
best Baoying around the world # # # Li Baoying and lodged in it together #
  • cf10dc20ly1gir1l6kco0j20ic0rkaan.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gir1l6xqbij20g4092jro.jpg
  • cf10dc20ly1gir1l7a4qqj20k00b9aaj.jpg

Running soil d 

9-12 02:15 from Li Zhongshuo Super Talk Edited

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuo #李钟硕0914生日快乐#
@李钟硕生贺
He said: Thank you for not forgetting him, but always thinking about him.
He said: Long time no see, I really miss you...
He wants to saywhathe didn't say, I Come and cut it out for him
. The length of thehhvideo is just controlled at 3 minutes and 20 seconds. Haha
Xiaopozhan BV1oK4y1h7ZL Thank you for your support.
Highlight: Please don’t change it, cut a small video, and don’t reprint it. I hope to understand it~
Please also Don’t take screenshots or animated pictures from this video (because it’s not the color I adjusted)  The
color chain comes from: Nine-point moonlight
bgm: Eutopia
# 无可 Alternative的Actor李钟硕 # #更美好的李钟硕 #
timeline_card_small_video_default.pngWeibo Video of Running Tud
6a6bb333ly1girmg5m0caj20u00gxn7j.jpg
30,000 plays
3:20

JShine Lee Jong Suk Support Club 

9-14 07:52 from Li Zhongshuo Super Talk Edited

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuo #李钟硕0914生日快乐#
[ @  李钟硕] 20200914 "2020 Li Zhongshuo Birthday Wishes-Gifts-"Zhong Shuofan's Message Board" Memorial Booklet" "Zhong Shuofan

's Message Board" has been continuously collected since the actor enlisted in the army. I sent two big books on my birthday last year. This time I still collected 100 messages and made two big books. I hope Zhong Shuo can get a lot of encouragement from them and feel the longing of Chinese fans.

The friends who participated in the guestbook activities also come to find your comments. The guestbook has been transferred to the company and actors on Friday!

Graphic production: aki milk tea
video production: Xiangxiang

timeline_card_small_video_default.pngWeibo video of JShine Lee Jong Suk’s support club
005IRS2kly1giq6l1h8i9j30u00gvdpe.jpg
9767 plays
2:55

0061mmw4ly1giu2t4yezbj30u013k41v.jpg

Qiqichuanluo 

58 minutes ago from Lee Jong Suk

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuo Chaohua #Wonderfulness of Li Zhongshuo#
너무너무좋아, 돌아올때까지기다려!
I like you very much and wait for your return!
내가너의약자를몇장그렸는데, 네가좋아하기를바란다.
I drew a few simple strokes of you, I hope you like them.
이종석, 사랑해!
@李钟硕
ban two change ban fast forward

Lee Jong Suk's eyelash essence 

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuo Super TalkBecause it’s Li, I’m waiting for it. It’s
been raining and the temperature has recently cooled down. Remember to add clothes and don’t get caught in the rain like Xiuxia.[Poor]Too pitiful our little angel @李钟硕 timeline_card_small_video_default.pngWeibo video of Lee Jong Suk's eyelash essence
005LoeGkgy1givp2vhd9rj31hc0omta4.jpg
0:20

6e12174bgy1g1bj4yb4qmj20le0pk0wd.jpg&keycf10dc20ly1givrev43xqj20uk13kqck.jpg

...i like to knit....!!!!!!!!:smooches2:..no, i'm not  old...!!!:smooches2:

• Guest changed the title to [Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)
  • 4 weeks later...

006VHvjoly1gjt9safsa8j30k00guwf4.jpg006VHvjoly1gjt9sawkcfj30sg0m3406.jpg

1 hour ago from Li Zhongshuo Chaohua

timeline_card_small_super_default.pngLi Zhongshuo Super Talk [heart]timeline_card_small_super_default.pngBecause it’s Lee, I’m waiting for the super talk. The refreshing and handsome blue series[good]The first phase is over in a few days, the friends who want to participate quickly act[Shy dad][Draw 914 kinds of Li Zhongshuo]:timeline_card_small_weibo_default.pngWeibo text

0084dfgcgy1gjr3v91gzxj30f00mitac.jpg

The return of Li Bao in the Premier League is the TV series #蓝玫瑰# under discussion by tvN , co-authored with Bai Meijing (Tasteful She, Strong Woman Bongshun, Please Melt Me) screenwriter, Li Naying (Third-rate Road, Love Ling) The director, telling the story of the three major heroines, is waiting for Li Baoying's [Hit call]follow-up reply :THEWatching Han Ying's

"Blue Diamond" is a mysterious extramarital affairs TV series, telling the story of the plain and painful love of the high society desire group. It is a TV drama that illuminates the unfortunate lives of people who look gorgeous outside, conveys the defeatist anger of people who have been stolen, and calls for spiritual vent.

The former top actress who walked on the road to success as a child is also the second daughter-in-law of the chaebol company. She has experienced chaos and adversity while showing her true face. The first love of the second son of the chaebol Han Zhiyong is also the tutor of his son He Jun. Jiang Zijing's secret woman, Zheng Shuxian, who has the extravagance and taste as the daughter of the chaebol family, married strategically and became the company's daughter-in-law, and others appeared.:happy2: