[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

73e7ef66gy1gcc7chmoysj20v92z91kx.jpg

Lee Jong-suk Ultra words [heart] because Lee is so, then wait for super
[News]
[Official] Lee Jong-suk, also charity during service ... actor Lee Jong-suk as the new crown pneumonia medical team contribute 100 million won, "
actor Lee Jong-suk in order to prevent the spread of the virus and prevent disease donated 100 million won to unfold in front with novel coronavirus death struggle medical team to contribute. Lee Jong-suk donation will be used to purchase medical protective clothing.  
for details, please see figure
translated by circle resources by Denise
Baidu Lee Jong-suk make it exclusive translation Reprinted please indicate the source
@ 李钟硕

...saturday....with my favorite snail.....a giant snail.....:blush::innocent::heart:Lee Jong Suk donated 100 million won worth of medical-grade anti-contamination suits to the Korean Medical Association to show his gratitude and respect for medical staff working to treat COVID-19 patients.:thumbsup:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1385613wpp/bts-suga-iu-song-joong-ki-girls-generations-yoona-exos-chanyeol-and-more-donate-for-coronavirus-prevention

Imagini pentru LOVE BOOK GIF..the archive time...:wub:

Good morning babies [浮云](I really sent a cloud to help you cover the sun recently) [breeze]
#礼 拜安安 李宝英# [11] 2011 Long Live Love
Relationship: The sister of the hostess and boyfriend is the wife of the hostess
and has been This secret was not discovered around forty episodes. The divorced female protagonist and the rich second-generation male [Show hands]
protagonist finally found the shocking secret when they finally got together. It can be said that the fat stomach is not easy . It ’s in the United States. It was really a silly child in the early stage. It was deceived by the scumbag. The scumbag in this drama is really the most scumbag I have ever seen in any TV series. There is no one. When I see it, I want to hit him. However, the silly little curly hair in the early stage is really cute and cute, but unfortunately there is no screenshot. The [Disappointed]
female and male love lines are also very fond. The male lead is quite handsome. When he was called Ajima, he liked it very much, and he was super pet. Female lead, Ajima instantly transformed into a little fairy, all kinds of making romance,
and her personality is also very good. The line between the female lead and her mother's aunt is also very good, and the love of Wanwan crew is really good. broke the news 
supporting line also like to have a daughter Super cute all kinds of funny [Laugh cry]
, but really do not like the care of the household of my father, very clever play in the United States and father of the actor is to play that Ruiying Agassi's father, but also with Zaoxin paragraph dad [Show hands]completely likes it up, the male mom It ’s also emmm. She speaks English my baby, it ’s really [Yun Bei]
awkward emmm, I do n’t know how to end it, then Amway, let ’s watch it. The early stage is really great, you will meet a treasure you ’ve never seen 
李宝英超 话# World's Best Li Baoying ## 李宝英 你 是 小 仙女 啊 # # 李宝英 我 好想 你 啊 #Every
day I look forward to the lovely cut out of the hole, [Kneeling]do you know that you have been stunned for a long time?[Kneeling]

• 006rySvDly1fsv8fcb0m3j31be0qox6p.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsv8fcb0m3j31be0qox6p.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsv8fgaz5yj31be0qou0x.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsv8fubodnj31be0qohdu.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsv8fo7qrjj31be0qo1ky.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsv8fjy340j31be0qonpd.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsv8fyae0vj31be0qo1ky.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsv8g7gv1cj31be0qox6p.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsv8gbl70hj31be0qox6p.jpg
  • 006rySvDly1fsv8g2vwflj31be0qo1ky.jpg

b0947a55ly1gcc45dyac4j20eq0nqws1.jpg

[Daytime Sports Exclusive] Lee Jong- Suk Donates 100 Million KRW worth of Protective Clothing to Prevent the Spread of New Crown Virus] On the 28th, according to Korean media reports, Lee Jong- Suk Chao took part in a medical team to treat diagnosed patients nationwide. Donation of medical protective clothing. Protective clothing itself was not easy to purchase, but felt the need for medical staff's epidemic prevention, so they participated in the donation.

In 2018, we donated 100 million won to the International Ambulance Development NGO (NGO) good neighbors to commemorate the eighth anniversary of their debut. Fans also actively supported Lee Jong Suk ’s wishes, and donated more than 10 million won to typhoon victims last October.

In addition, Lee Jong-Suk has performed South Korean defense obligations since March 2019.:thumbsup:
  • Like 1