Jump to content

Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021]


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yessss that's what i'm talking about :)))

 

and don't forget this one. Iconic :lol:

 

 

One of the best scenes in rom-coms, IMO B) 

 

At least, then he went to play LYJ :lol: The most perfect guy in the world. And of course LYJ can sing :P

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Name: 박서준 / Park Seo Joon or Park Seo Jun [pronunciation]  [japanese] パクソジュン ; [chinese] 朴叙俊 Birth name: 박용규 / Park Yong Gyu  Date of Birth: 16th December 1988 Star Sign: S

Happy New Year to you all! May your family and loved ones have a happy, healthy, prosperous and successful 2021 Take good care of yourself and love yourself. 2020 has been a special year; I got to wor

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkseojun&no=116003&_rk=tDL&page=1   Sharing this because we should start 2021 with seeing dashing Seo Jun in suit    @

Yes, LYJ saves him :lol:

 

Talking about LYJ, it's the role that makes me finally discovered this talented handsome man named Park Seo Joon. After watching wwwsk a year ago, i started to like him and watched all his projects (where have i been all this time? Lol). Then i like him even more until now.

And what i like the most about him as an actor is he dares to get out of his comfort zone. He never hesitates to change his appearance for the sake of a role. Everytime i watched his drama or movie, I even thought "is it the same person?" bcs he brings such a totally different vibe in every project.

I'm glad he is already at this point in his career considering his is still quite young and made his debut not too long ago compared to other actors around his age and made debut way earlier than him, yet his popularity is on par with them. The easiest way to see is look how many followers he has now, he's one of the k-actors who has the most followers on IG. Not to mention two acclaimed directors, Bong Joon Ho with Parasite and Lee Byung Hun with Extreme Job have realized his capability in acting. They casted him as cameo in parasite and will cast him in upcoming movie "Dream". Both directors produced the most watched movies this year. By those facts, i'm 1000% sure he'll be shine even more in the future. Last but not least, I hope he keeps being down to earth, also consistent and persistent in choosing good projects for him and doesn't make any single mistake that can be risky for his career. I will keep cheering him and wish him all the best!

 

By the way, @serenilmauve i consider this my long post also answer your last reply in dm all at once lol :lol:

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
Spoiler

 

Yes, LYJ saves him :lol:

 

Talking about LYJ, it's the role that makes me finally discovered this talented handsome man named Park Seo Joon. After watching wwwsk a year ago, i started to like him and watched all his projects (where have i been all this time? Lol). Then i like him even more until now.

And what i like the most about him as an actor is he dares to get out of his comfort zone. He never hesitates to change his appearance for the sake of a role. Everytime i watched his drama or movie, I even thought "is it the same person?" bcs he brings such a totally different vibe in every project.

I'm glad he is already at this point in his career considering his is still quite young and made his debut not too long ago compared to other actors around his age and made debut way earlier than him, yet his popularity is on par with them. The easiest way to see is look how many followers he has now, he's one of the k-actors who has the most followers on IG. Not to mention two acclaimed directors, Bong Joon Ho with Parasite and Lee Byung Hun with Extreme Job have realized his capability in acting. They casted him as cameo in parasite and will cast him in upcoming movie "Dream". Both directors produced the most watched movies this year. By those facts, i'm 1000% sure he'll be shine even more in the future. Last but not least, I hope he keeps being down to earth, also consistent and persistent in choosing good projects for him and doesn't make any single mistake that can be risky for his career. I will keep cheering him and wish him all the best!

 

By the way, @serenilmauve i consider this my long post also answer your last reply in dm all at once lol :lol:

 

 

 

My introduction to PSJ happened with Go Dong Man, that’s why he will always have a special place in my heart, when it comes to PSJ’s characters. Also I’m most protective of Ji Sung Joon due to the uncalled hate, that he receives from “second lead syndrome” fans;))

 

I totally agree with you about his acting abilities. He is seriously different in each his role. Like there is no chance you can even mix-up any of them between each other. And I seriously believe, that he has a long career ahead of him. His visuals flexible, while acting versatile, detailed and powerful. And he is a hardworking actor. 

 

I just wish that his recognition in industry and among the fans will grow and only grow from now on;))

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

 

Spoiler

My introduction to PSJ happened with Go Dong Man, that’s why he will always have a special place in my heart, when it comes to PSJ’s characters. Also I’m most protective of Ji Sung Joon due to the uncalled hate, that he receives from “second lead syndrome” fans;))

 

I totally agree with you about his acting abilities. He is seriously different in each his role. Like there is no chance you can even mix-up any of them between each other. And I seriously believe, that he has a long career ahead of him. His visuals flexible, while acting versatile, detailed and powerful. And he is a hardworking actor. 

 

I just wish that his recognition in industry and among the fans will grow and only grow from now on;))

 

Yep! Out of all characters he played, go dong man is definitely my favorite. Cute, handsome, childish, optimistic, protective, and sexy (look at that well buit body and biceps :wub:) omg dong man's charms dazzle me on so many levels :heart:

Wait, he got hate? Really? I know in that drama, the second lead also has his own fans, but i didn't know they were hating him?! Why tho?? :tears:

 

Spoiler

With English fan subs by Aboutpsj.

 

From this interview, i found out that seojoon is such a picky eater. He hates the smell of coriander. I never thought so bcs in various programs he always seems to eat anything with gusto :lol:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yep! Out of all characters he played, go dong man is definitely my favorite. Cute, handsome, childish, optimistic, protective, and sexy (look at that well buit body and biceps :wub:) omg dong man's charms dazzle me on so many levels :heart:

Wait, he got hate? Really? I know in that drama, the second lead also has his own fans, but i didn't know they were hating him?! Why tho?? :tears:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

With English fan subs by Aboutpsj.

 

From this interview, i found out that seojoon is such a picky eater. He hates the smell of coriander. I never thought so bcs in various programs he always seems to eat anything with gusto :lol:

 

Yeap, imo, but they vilified JSJ too much. Saying, that he liked KHJ only after she changed or that he was unlikable jerk and etc. When in reality drama portrayed a different kind of guy and different kind of relationship between JSJ and KHJ. JSJ never cared about how KHJ looked, he never even once commented on that. He didn’t even show any reaction after she comeback with a makeover. He just liked her in any form. And he was mean to her as for an employee that screws up a lot by not wanting to learn basics of the job (fashion) that she is doing. He warmed up to her instantly, when she started showing her capability, knowledge and willingness to learn and improve. He is pretty strict boss and later on admitted to that. But they were eager to portray him as “the worst guy ever” light. Ugh.

 

I dunno, maybe it’s a bit exaggeration on his part lol I mean he grew up in Asian household with three brothers. If he couldn’t eat something it would’ve looked like he is a picky eater;)) 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:
Spoiler

Another heartbreaking news from k-entertainment industry. Goo Hara found death at her home :( she used to be in the same label as PSJ, Content Y. She even sent a food truck to support him around wwwsk era. 

 

RIP.

Hate trolls are the big problem of our generation. Not only in SK, but around the world. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Filming Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..