Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

*** On September 10, Park Seo Joon joined producer Na Young-seok's YouTube live show. Here, he shared his experience of not being able to express his feelings to a girl he liked. Also, on that day, they took some time to read viewers' concerns. One viewer shared that she had been single her entire life and was currently in love with someone she only knows as a friend from university. After hearing her story, Park Seo Joon said, "Reading this, it reminded me of movies like 'Architecture 101' and other films about campus romance. But I also feel that the viewer might not have expressed her feelings openly. So, it's hard to know whether the person she likes has given any signals or if they're completely unaware. I think it's important to express your feelings. If you tell him, 'Actually, I like you,' it might turn into 'Oh, you like me too?' right?" Na Young-seok, watching him deliver these lines, remarked, "Wait, my heart just fluttered for a second there. Seo Joon, you're so romantic! You're a true actor, aren't you?" Park Seo Joon responded, "Well, I've done a lot of romantic comedies. If you don't express your feelings, many misunderstandings can arise. The fact that the person came to pick you up might just be because you had a suitcase with you. But if they came to pick you up when you asked, it suggests that things between you two might not be entirely hopeless. If you don't express yourself, though, they may never know how you feel. Only those who make their feelings known can find out how the other person truly feels about them, even though it doesn't guarantee that you'll win their heart. To make that person like you, you need to express yourself first. I really relate to this because there were times when I struggled to express myself as well. Looking back, I realize that my feelings were so pure. I still cherish those pure feelings deep inside my heart."

201985414_700.webp

source : SBS Star

Watch: Han So Hee And Park Seo Joon's Past Reflects The Present In "Gyeongseong Creature" Season 2

20240915084827_Gyeongseong-creature-2-.j

Netflix’s “Gyeongseong Creature” Season 2 has unveiled more stills ahead of the premiere!

Set in the dark times of Spring 1945, Season 1 of “Gyeongseong Creature” told the story of an entrepreneur and a sleuth who must fight for survival and face a monster born out of human greed. In Season 2, the unfinished story continues in Seoul of 2024 where Yoon Chae Ok (Han So Hee), who survives the spring of Gyeongseong, meets Ho Jae, who resembles Jang Tae Sang (Park Seo Joon).

The newly released stills capture the similarities and differences from 1945 Gyeongseong and 2024 Seoul. The newly released stills compare the first meeting between Tae Sang and Chae Ok in Gyeongseong to Ho Jae (Park Seo Joon) and Chae Ok’s first meeting in Seoul, making viewers curious about their connection from the past and present.

gyeongseong-creature.-2.jpeg

gyeongseong-creature-3-.jpeg

Furthermore, Jeonseung Pharmaceutical in present day bears a striking resemblance to Gyeongseong’s Ongseong Hospital, which gave birth to Najin (parasite worm species), hinting that the nightmare of the past still continues in present day. The endless chase of the Kurokos against Ho Jae and Chae Ok also convey how the past is repeating itself.

Spoiler

gyeongseong-creature-5.jpeg gyeongseong-creature-6.jpeg gyeongseong-creature-7-.jpeg gyeongseong-creature-4.jpeg

Get to know more about the “Gyeongseong Creature” universe through the teaser below:

“Gyeongseong Creature” Season 2 is set to premiere on September 27.

credit : soompi news

*** The trailer of "Gyeongseong Creature - Season 2" hints that the nightmares of the past have seemingly manifested again in modern-day Seoul, as bizarre serial killings occur throughout the city. With an intense,  battle brewing, the series raises the question: How will the entwined relationships, fates and karma from Gyeongseong come to a head in Seoul? Why does Ho-jae from 2024 look exactly like Tae-sang and what secret is he hiding? Chae-ok (Han So-hee) appears to have fully adapted to present-day Seoul, raising questions about her survival after drinking Najin in the last episode of Season 1, and what she's been up to since then.

5 upcoming K-dramas to watch this September 2024!

Time flies so fast and we are now in the third quarter of the year. As we face the month of September, more K-dramas are also coming!

4. Gyeongseong Creature 2

20240913_0732448225192691351583679.jpg?r

Starring: Park Seo Joon, Han So Hee, Bae Hyun Sung, and Lee Moo Saeng

Release Date: September 27, 2024

Synopsis: Season 1 of Gyeongseong Creature is set in 1945. In Seoul’s grim era under colonial rule, an entrepreneur and a sleuth fight for survival and face a monster born out of human greed. The battle for survival continues in Season 2 which is set in 2024.

Streaming Platform: Netflix

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2024/09/16/5-upcoming-k-dramas-to-watch-this-september-2024/

Han So-hee on Working with Park Seo-joon “No Need to Say More, I Gained a Lot of Energy” (Gyeongseong Creature 2)

20240918082131486vgpc.jpg

Set in Seoul in 2024, “Gyeongseong Creature Season 2” tells the story of Ho-jae (who bears a striking resemblance to Tae-sang) and Chae-ok, who survived the spring of Gyeongseong, as they meet and unravel their intertwined fates and unresolved connections.

The special poster teases an intense storyline as it shows Ho-jae (played by Park Seo-joon) and Chae-ok (played by Han So-hee) embracing each other with wounded faces, capturing viewers’ attention. The meeting between Ho-jae, who has the same face as Gyeongseong’s best pawnshop owner Tae-sang, and Chae-ok, who has lived through harsh circumstances, piques curiosity about their shared destiny and the poignant narrative that will unfold.

Park Seo-joon, who plays Ho-jae, shared, “The character goes through significant changes, so there were many challenges in portraying him, but it was fun trying out different ways to express those changes.” This raises anticipation for Ho-jae’s unique charm, which differs from Tae-sang’s in 1945. Han So-hee added “The moment Ho-jae and Chae-ok meet feels like a brief return to the time when Chae-ok found meaning in just being alive“, sparking curiosity about Chae-ok’s long-lived story of longing and adding emotional depth to the character.

The chemistry between Park Seo-joon and Han So-hee, who have hinted at a deeper narrative between Ho-jae and Chae-ok, also stirs excitement. Park Seo-joon expressed, “Since we’ve spent so much time working together from Season 1, I relied on her a lot as my partner.” Han So-hee said, “The synergy we built during the long filming process is undeniable. I gained a lot of energy from it, and we were able to finish filming successfully.” This mutual trust raises expectations for their on-screen chemistry once again.

With its story spanning from Gyeongseong in 1945 to Seoul in 2024 as well as the deepening character arcs and mysterious events, “Gyeongseong Creature Season 2” is expected to captivate global viewers. It will be released on Netflix on Friday, September 27th.

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20240918082129843

Park Seo Joon And Han So Hee Talk About Working Together For

Park Seo Joon And Han So Hee Talk About Working Together For "Gyeongseong Creature" Season 2

Netflix has unveiled a special poster for the upcoming second season of “Gyeongseong Creature”!

Season 1 of “Gyeongseong Creature” was set in the spring of 1945, when Korea was still under Japanese colonial rule. Season 2 will continue the story in Seoul of 2024, when Yoon Chae Ok (Han So Hee) will meet the new character of Ho Jae, who looks exactly like Jang Tae Sang (Park Seo Joon).

Park Seo Joon commented, “There is a vast difference between [Tae Sang and Ho Jae] in terms of their characters. While acting, I worried a lot [about this difference], but it also enabled me to try out a very different style of portrayal, so it was a lot of fun.”

Han So Hee chimed in, “At least in the moment when she meets Ho Jae, my heart fluttered and I felt joy, as if Chae Ok had briefly gone back in time to when she felt meaning in being alive.”

The two leads also spoke enthusiastically about their experience working with one another. Park Seo Joon remarked, “Because we spent a lot of time working and filming together starting with Season 1, I relied on [Han So Hee] a lot as a partner.”

Han So Hee agreed, “The teamwork that we strengthened while filming together for a long time is [so good] that it needs no words.” She went on, “I was able to wrap up filming because I gained so much energy from [Park Seo Joon].”

Gyeongseong-Creature-2.jpeg

Season 2 of “Gyeongseong Creature” will premiere on September 27.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1689187wpp/park-seo-joon-and-han-so-hee-talk-about-working-together-for-gyeongseong-creature-season-2

*** I miss Wooga Squad especially V & Park Seo Joon. Prior V's MS, Wooga Squad was always together from time to time for both work and play over the years. Thanks to Hwarang that V was able to meet Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Sik. In particular,  Park Seo Joon took on a mentor role with V and was proactive in helping him behind the scenes. I remember V mentioned that Park Seo Joon was the cast member he was most scared to meet and that it was “difficult to get close to him” at first! V also talked about how cool Park Seo Joon was and how he paid for many meals when the cast went out together during interviews. Park Seo Joon eventually introduced the two (V & Park Hyung Sik) to his friends, Choi Woo Shik and Peakboy. Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Shik first crossed paths in the drama Shut Up Family in 2012. Similar to V’s initial reaction to him, Choi Woo Shik has talked about how Park Seo Joon could barely look at him and was “basically” raised by him on the set of the show. In the case of  Peakboy, he and Park Seo Joon were friends in their first year of high school! He met Choi Woo Shik because of Park Seo Joon as well. This group of five obviously got along well enough to become one of the closest groups of celebrity friends out there!

1lOb0Ddf025iNesfp9x1gnYtf9F8pHvJXX76Kb4y

photo source : Koreaboo