Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Extremely excited over these good news.

First, our actor made it into the list for Best Actor category for TV series. What a fierce competition, huh? :D Hope he will attend the ceremony and win! (Optimistic fan here :D) My mad support always be with him :heart:

For the Best Drama category, it's close to my prediction though. My prediction :

- Itaewon Class

- Stove League

- When Camellia Blooms

- Hyena

- CLOY

Too bad IC didn't manage to get into the list :(

But so proud that other cast, director Kim Sungyoon and if i'm not wrong music director of IC, Park Sung Il also got nominated. IC sure has great fantastic cast and OST line up and for me, it's already the winner in my heart :lol::P All the best for IC team :)

Second, finally the script reading photos! It's been a while we didn't see him. Gosh.. Seojun looks so damn fine :love:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Park Seo Joon, IU, Lee Hyun Woo, & more begin filming new soccer film 'Dream'

1588897006-20200507-dream.jpg

Actors Park Seo Joon, IU, Lee Hyun Woo, Go Chang Suk, Kim Jong Soo, and more have officially kicked off filming for director Lee Byung Hun's upcoming film 'Dream'!

An anticipated new human drama production by director Lee Byung Hun of 'Extreme Jobs', 'Dream' tells the story of a star soccer player who is forced to take a break from his career after becoming wrapped up in an unexpected controversy. Park Seo Joon takes on the role of the film's male lead Yoon Hong Dae, a star soccer player tasked with whipping an oddly formed new soccer team into shape.

Opposite Park Seo Joon, IU plays the role of the film's female lead Lee So Min in 'Dream'. A broadcasting station PD, Lee So Min aims to capture a majorly successfully documentary from the story of this rag-tag soccer team led by Yoon Hong Dae.

After kicking off filming this May 7, 'Dream' is expected to premiere some time in early 2021. Check out some photos from the cast's first script reading session while you wait, below.

Spoiler

1588897013-1.jpg

1588897013-2.jpg

1588897013-3.jpg

1588897013-4.jpg

source : Allkpop

• Like 3

22 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Yeah, and I was like “nope, dear, forget about that. Don’t even try to do it :lol:

Did he mention beard? I thought he talked only about the hair length;)))

Yup, if i remember correctly, he said "Long hairstyle like John Wick with beard is sexy". Something like that xD

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Park Seo Joon And IU Share Thoughts As They Begin Filming New Movie

Park Seo Joon And IU Share Thoughts As They Begin Filming New Movie

Park Seo Joon and IU’s upcoming movie “Dream” (working title) has begun filming.

“Dream,” which is led by “Extreme Job” director Lee Byung Hun, tells the story of a team of people trying out for the Homeless World Cup, an annual international soccer event.

Park Seo Joon plays Yoon Hong Dae, a professional soccer player on disciplinary probation after being caught up in an unexpected incident. He becomes the coach of a thrown-together soccer team, but as time passes, comes to sincerely care for and trust in the team members, becoming a true leader.

IU, starring in her first commercial film, plays Lee So Min, a producing director who dreams of finding success through a documentary about Hong Dae’s team.

In time with the beginning of filming, “Dream” unveiled photos from the film’s table reading. Director Lee Byung Hun commented, “This is a project I’ve been preparing for a long time, and it means a lot to me. We have an incredible cast of actors, and I’m excited to work with them.”

Park Seo Joon said, “I’m excited for the time I’ll be spending as Hong Dae. I’ll do my best to deliver a great film to viewers.”

IU added, “As this is my debut in a feature film, I’ll approach the project with both excitement and responsibility. I’m so happy to be working with actors and cast members who are always warm and welcoming and whom I have so much to learn from.”

“Dream” is slated to premiere sometime in 2021.

dream.jpg

credit: soompi

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Extremely excited over these good news.

First, our actor made it into the list for Best Actor category for TV series. What a fierce competition, huh? :D Hope he will attend the ceremony and win! (Optimistic fan here :D) My mad support always be with him :heart:

For the Best Drama category, it's close to my prediction though. My prediction :

- Itaewon Class

- Stove League

- When Camellia Blooms

- Hyena

- CLOY

Too bad IC didn't manage to get into the list :(

But so proud that other cast, director Kim Sungyoon and if i'm not wrong music director of IC, Park Sung Il also got nominated. IC sure has great fantastic cast and OST line up and for me, it's already the winner in my heart :lol::P All the best for IC team :)

Second, finally the script reading photos! It's been a while we didn't see him. Gosh.. Seojun looks so damn fine :love:

In my very humble opinion, Hyena is a meh drama; uninspiring and a bit bland. It didn’t even leave any interesting or lasting impact in drama world. If not IC, between April 2019-2020 there were more interesting and gripping dramas to put there. 
As for male lead competition... it’s tough. I think probably toughest out of all. 
I’m optimistic about KDM;))

But l like that nomination wise IC was all around recognized. 

His hair growing faster than I expected;) It’s almost a mix between TDF and FFMW :lol:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yup, if i remember correctly, he said "Long hairstyle like John Wick with beard is sexy". Something like that xD

Well, thanks God, that unless he is aiming for historical drama/movie... it’s not gonna happen :lol: 

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

In my very humble opinion, Hyena is a meh drama; uninspiring and a bit bland. It didn’t even leave any interesting or lasting impact in drama world. If not IC, between April 2019-2020 there were more interesting and gripping dramas to put there. 
As for male lead competition... it’s tough. I think probably toughest out of all. 
I’m optimistic about KDM;))

But l like that nomination wise IC was all around recognized. 

His hair growing faster than I expected;) It’s almost a mix between TDF and FFMW :lol:

Hi serenilmauve, I'm also happy that he's on the line-up for the "Best Actor" award. All these actors nominated are such good actors. I will congratulate whoever will take the win home. All of them are "well-deserving", as their dramas have bee loved so much. Looking forward for the winner on this category.  :blush:

• Like 4