Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

*** On June 15, Jennie shared some belated photos from the Chanel's event at the start of the month. Park Seo Joon made another cameo on her Instagram. They definitely seem comfortable around each other. In particular, the  height difference is visible.   :kisslevel:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtgwA2cykRB/?hl=en

mQczjdUWhYqIQWB5wf4Fm5SR4cukMchLVa3bFXSG

• Like 2

*** Many K-Artists/Actors were at Bruno Mars' 2-day concert recently in Korea held from June 17 to June 18 and I heard that one of them was Park Seo Joon attending with his Wooga Squad BTS V, Park Hyung Sik and Peakboy on the concert's second day at Jamsil Sports Complex Stadium. Bruno Mars collected the whole K-pop industry. So basically, if you wanted to see all of K-pop, all you had to do was go to a Bruno Mars concert.   :Ohboy3:

1687113451-fy6veecxoaarjlp-waifu2x-photo

photo source : allkpop

• Like 2

On 6/18/2023 at 11:52 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

First look on HanSoHee and ParkSeoJoon for NETFLIX Original Series GyeongseongCreature

@backstreetboysfan  so NICE to know/see that this drama is premiering soon. It's COOL that Netflix has revealed

new clips of 9 of its upcoming shows including "Gyeongseong Creature".   :popcornjackson:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*** Netflix is back with a rather attention-grabbing sizzle reel for the rest of their 2023 slate. In typical Netflix fashion it’s hard to look away, and there is a little bit of something for everyone. And everything is on the second half of the year. I'm excited to watch Park Seo Joon's upcoming drama. I am in for "Gyeonseong Creature"  despite the

time period. I am struggling to wait for this.   :Woah:

Drama: Gyeonseong Creature
Release date: Q3 2023
Need to know: Park Seo-joon and Han So-hee star in this action-adventure-thriller set in the 1940s, and the hype is high.

Don’t miss the full content preview below!

• Love 1

*** Lotte Entertainment released stills for "Concrete Utopia" on June 20th that feature characters each surviving in their own way. First, Young Tak (Lee Byung Hun) is the representative of the survivors, who won’t shy away from any danger. His charisma is particularly striking. In contrast, Min Sung (Park Seo Joon), whose sole aim is protecting his family, scrutinizes his surroundings, revealing a caring personality. Myung Hwa (Park Bo Young), who doesn’t lose her faith even amidst disaster, hints at unshakeable determination with her clear gaze. The movie is slated for release this coming August.   :sweet:

concrete.png

• Love 1

*** I'm surprised why Park Seo Joon has been paired up with YouTuber and popular artist xooos (Hong Soo Yeon). Per report, he is reportedly in a relationship. They were apparently seen on several dates around Seoul. Well, if this is true, it is his private life. About xooos: She currently has 1.45 million subscribers on her channel and she is famous on Instagram as well, with 676K followers. She has been seen hanging out with many celebrities like BLACKPINK’s Jennie and others.   :heart2beat:

1141791714_psj_202306.jpg

photo source : Pinkvilla

• Like 1

Park Seo Joon’s Agency Briefly Responds To Dating Rumors Between Him And YouTuber xooos

Park Seo Joon’s Agency Briefly Responds To Dating Rumors Between Him And YouTuber xooos

Park Seo Joon’s agency has issued a brief statement regarding the dating rumors surrounding the actor.

On June 20, one media outlet reported that according to industry insiders, Park Seo Joon is currently in a relationship with singer and YouTuber xooos (Kim Soo Yeon). According to the report, the two have already introduced each other to their close friends and often enjoy dates just like any other couple.

In response to the report, Park Seo Joon’s agency Awesome ENT stated, “It is difficult to confirm facts related to our artist’s personal life. We’re sorry. Please kindly understand.” xooos’s agency WAVY similarly commented, “It is difficult to confirm.”

Currently, Park Seo Joon is awaiting the premieres of his upcoming movies “Concrete Utopia” and “The Marvels.”

xooos was born in 1994 and is a singer and a YouTuber with over 1,5 million subscribers. She made her acting debut in the 2015 KBS2 drama “The Producers” and also participated in the idol survival show “MIXNINE” in 2017.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1595135wpp/park-seo-joons-agency-briefly-responds-to-dating-rumors-between-him-and-youtuber-xooos

• Like 1

*** The still of Min-seong (Park Seo-joon), whose only goal is to protect his family, makes us look forward to his new

face, which has never been seen before, which deeply depicts the inner side of the character.  :shaq:

Park Seo-joon's Visual "Concrete Utopia"

photo1679940.jpg

source : Hancinema

• Love 1

*** On June 21, the director and the main cast of the film 'Concrete Utopia' including Lee Byung Hun, Park Seo Joon, Park Bo Young, Kim Sun Young, and more appeared at a press conference. Park Seo Joon briefly commented on the dating rumors, which broke out on June 20, mentioning, "I am currently busy filming a new project, so I received word of the news a little late. I realized that I am receiving much attention from the public. While I'm grateful for the attention of the public, I do feel discomfort about revealing my private life. I'm afraid it is difficult for me to comment on this matter, which involves my private life. Please direct your attention to 'Concrete Utopia'."  Exactly, it's his private life. So, just let it be..........  It sucks that celebrities have to choose to confirm it or not.   :twerk2:   This is his first public appearance since the reports came out.

1687318180-6832259-1030730-3155.jpg

photo source : allkpop

A True Gentleman: 5+ Reasons Why Actor Park Seo Joon Is The Perfect Boyfriend

He is the king of manners!

oJ8aV2Cj1NZeuaNOh59sbFdFXf9peE9JwI3PvbXp

Actor Park Seo Joon has continually shown that he’s the perfect leading man in K-Dramas. Yet, he isn’t just a gentleman on-screen; he is even more off-screen!

Time and time again, Park Seo Joon has proved that he has all it takes to be the perfect boyfriend. Here are just a few reasons we think he would be the best boyfriend…

1. Manner Legs

-Advertisement-

Standing at 186 cm tall (6′ 1″ ft), Park Seo Joon noticed that the photographer was having difficulty taking his picture, so he spread his legs to lower his height for her.

GFwpEhwqNPJkvSZ_S7RwWTT6o6z1lR91nyepC23s

2. Blocking The Sun

In 2018, Park Seo Joon acted alongside actress Park Min Young in their hit K-Drama What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim. While both preferred the left sides of their faces, he would let her stand so that her preferred side showed rather than his own. He also thoughtfully covered Min Young’s face from the sun!

Park Seo Joon blocked the sunlight from actress Go Ara‘s face while filming the 2016 K-Drama Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth too.

3. Blocking The Wind

Park Seo Joon blocked the cold winds from his Itaewon Class co-star Kim Da Mi wearing a hospital gown by opening his jacket wide.

4. Tucking In A Pillow

In the reality series Youn’s Kitchen, Park Seo Joon ensured his co-worker, actress Jung Yu Mi, rested comfortably to avoid stomach problems. So, he not only tucked a pillow behind her but also pulled out the table in front of her, allowing her to stretch her legs.

5. Cooling Rice Cake

In the spin-off of Youn’s Kitchen, Youn’s Stay, Park Seo Joon always respected his boss, Oscar-winning actress Youn Yuh Jung. But Seo Joon waving his hands over freshly made rice cooks to cool them before serving them to her was especially admirable.

6. Protective & Manner Hands

As Chanel brand ambassadors, BLACKPINK‘s Jennie and Park Seo Joon attended the brand’s fashion show in March. He already garnered attention for “protecting her” image while she laughed during photos.

Fans also noticed that while it looked like his arm was around her in the photos, his hand was actually hovering over her waist. So, he respectfully did not touch her.

Spoiler

7. Pulling Out Chair

Recently, Park Seo Joon appeared in the new film Dream alongside idol-actress IU. During a press conference, he thoughtfully pulled out her chair before she came to sit.

8. Cooking

Working as a chef in Youn’s Kitchen, Jinny’s Kitchen, and even Young Actor’s Retreat has proved that Park Seo Joon is a skilled cook.

TpsvP0g04r16LVjp8rTLgPgpEzpvxQq0c5zLn8wk

He also is certainly the type to cook for those he loves, as he has clearly demonstrated in In the SOOP: Friendcation. 

These are just a few examples that qualify Park Seo Joon as the perfect boyfriend!

source : https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/park-seo-joon-perfect-boyfriend-gentleman/

• Love 1

*** The picture was posted by designer Oleg Moscal last year in London before quickly deleting it. In the photo, Park Seo Joon is seen with xooos. The designer reportedly captioned the photo, writing, “My best friends (And my sweet girls).” At the time, many fans wondered how Park Seo Joon became acquainted with xooos. She is said to have been born in 1994 and is currently 29 years old and five years younger than him.   :ohboy2:

nfWBTfZjofoJxgT64l_MHnN9GFaNMmfv1oQkgKi2

QyhuwFcQVTTFDkCzUeJmY0tIcOWKZztRbSfnr9wC

• Like 1

*** According to reports, an insider tipped off JTBC News the previous month, claiming that they were dating. The report stated that the alleged couple had introduced each other to their acquaintances and enjoyed sharing hobbies such as exercising. I hope Park Seo Joon is happy. The photo below showed Park Seo Joon and xooos posing together with Jung Ho Yeon and others whose faces were blurred. Further, the duo was spotted shopping together in London, and at that time, they were reportedly wearing matching sneakers of the same design. Moreover, a photo that xooos posted on Instagram, citing it as her favorite place, is reportedly a building owned by him. Park Seo Joon’s younger sibling and close friends follow xooos on social media. It seems they’ve been dating for at least a year. Considering Park Seo Joon’s personality, I doubt he’d have said ‘can’t confirm’ if he really wasn’t dating. Park Seo Joon has never been one to let rumors about his love life circulate or be the first to break the news. He tends to tread his path quietly. xooos debuted through the drama Producer (Kim Soo Hyun's drama).   :blush:

20230620215006081usmb.jpg

source : https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202306220100161030020482&servicedate=20230621

• Like 1

Park Seo Joon Briefly Comments On His Dating Rumors

Park Seo Joon Briefly Comments On His Dating Rumors

Park Seo Joon has briefly responded to his recent dating reports.

On June 21, the press conference for his upcoming film “Concrete Utopia” took place.

During the press conference, Park Seo Joon answered a question regarding his recent dating rumors with YouTuber xooos (Kim Soo Yeon) which surfaced yesterday on June 20.

Park Seo Joon shared, “I heard that there was such news belatedly as there is a project I’m currently filming now. The first thought I had was, ‘A lot of people are interested in me.'”

He continued, “I’m grateful for the attention, but in my case, I tend to feel greatly burdened by opening up my private life [to the public], and since this is a personal matter, I think it will be difficult for me to particularly comment.” Park Seo Joon added, “Since today is the first official scheduled event for ‘Concrete Utopia,’ please show lots of interest in the film.”

Loosely based on Part 2 of the hit webtoon “Joyful Outcast” (“Pleasant Neighbors”), “Concrete Utopia” is a new disaster thriller about the aftermath of a devastating earthquake. The movie will follow the story that begins when the survivors gather at Hwang Goong Apartments, the only building left standing in an earthquake-ravaged Seoul.

Lee Byung Hun stars as Young Tak, the temporary leader of the residents of Hwang Goong Apartments who will do anything to protect the building from outsiders. Park Seo Joon and Park Bo Young portray a married couple who is determined to protect their family and apartment. The film also stars Kim Sun YoungPark Ji Hu, Kim Do Yoon, and more.

“Concrete Utopia” will premiere in theaters this August. Check out a teaser here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1595368wpp/park-seo-joon-briefly-comments-on-his-dating-rumor

• Like 1

*** Surely, Park Seo Joon doesn’t like rumors and who does? I hope all these rumors don't bother him. I noticed based from his SNS, he doesn’t follow female actresses. And from her SNS, xooos follows Park Seo Joon’s younger brother but doesn’t follow Park Seo Joon himself. xooos is close to most of Park Seo Joon’s friends especially the Wooga Squad.   :kisslevel:

• Like 1

*** During the presscon of "Concrete Utopia", Park Seo-joon and Park Bo-young said the biggest reason for choosing “Concrete Utopia” was the cast. “Not just because I wanted to show different a aspect of my acting spectrum, I’ve been a huge fan of Lee and I’ve always wanted the chance to do a project with him,” Park Seo Joon told reporters, adding that he reached out to the director first even before the project was suggested to him. I read the scenario and told my agency that I have to do this project. I really wanted this project because the movie was something that I can show different acting compared to my previous ones." The production staff took five months to build a life-sized three-story apartment building that showed the reality of a damaged apartment in a devastated city. “Because every detail is well-depicted in the film sets, all I had to do was immerse myself into the setting and just act,” said Park Seo-joon. I hope we could get to know the exact date when this movie will be released because it has not been confirmed yet.

“Concrete Utopia” opens in local theaters in August. The movie is set to be shown in 152

countries.   :shaq:

credit : Korea Herald
  • Like 1

Park Seo-joon ‘doesn’t deny’ dating YouTuber Xooos

Asked to make a comment on his personal life, actor Park Seo-joon, meeting with the press a day after a media report said the actor was dating Korean YouTuber and singer Xooos, neither confirmed nor denied the news.

Park was attending a press conference for his upcoming disaster thriller flick “Concrete Utopia,” held at Lotte Cinema Konkuk University in Seoul, Wednesday.

“I heard the news late yesterday because I was shooting another project. First thing I felt after reading the news was that I am receiving a lot of attention. But as an actor, it’s really difficult for me to talk more about my personal life,”

Park told reporters. “Instead of putting so much attention on me, I hope such attention can be moved to our film.”

According to local news report Tuesday, Park and Xooos are in a relationship and Park has already introduced her to his close circle of friends including V of BTS and Jennie of Blackpink. Xooos was spotted attending Jennie’s Calvin Klein collection launch event.

Another online post that said that Park and Xooos were spotted together in London earlier this year went viral as well.

Xooos, who has over 1.5 million subscribers on Youtube and 700,000 followers on Instagram, released an album in January after a clip of herself singing Charlie Puth’s “Light Switch” went viral on YouTube last year.

Park’s agency Awesome ENT said it would not confirm anything about the actor’s private life.

“Concrete Utopia” will open in local theaters in August. “The Marvels,” in which he appears as a new character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, is slated to open in November.

By Kim Da-sol (ddd@heraldcorp.com)

credit : Korea Herald

• Like 1

*** Park Seo Joon said during the presscon of "Concrete Utopia", “I am a big fan of Lee and have always wanted to work with him. I petitioned for myself to be cast in ‘Concrete Utopia’ after I heard that Lee would be starring in it.”   :heart2beat:

credit : JoongAngDaily

• Like 1