Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

12 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Reveal hidden contents

Witch's Romance clips from tvN Classic channel 

serenilmauve, ahhh.....if I didn't watch this drama recently, I would re-watch this again - hahaha. No worries.......i have my own DVD copy of the drama, anyway.  :blush: Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, willenette said:

serenilmauve, ahhh.....if I didn't watch this drama recently, I would re-watch this again - hahaha. No worries.......i have my own DVD copy of the drama, anyway.  :blush: Thanks for sharing. 

Are you on re-watch PSJ's dramas marathon? :P:lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Are you on re-watch PSJ's dramas marathon? :P:lol:

No, it just happened that my K-friend gave it to me when she visited me recently. Actually, that was my 1st time knowing that it's his drama. She gave the DVDs to me together with " Fight For My Way". :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, willenette said:

No, it just happened that my K-friend gave it to me when she visited me recently. Actually, that was my 1st time knowing that it's his drama. She gave the DVDs to me together with " Fight For My Way". :blush:

What a great friend :heart: She also knows her dramas;) 

FFMW and WWWSK like two PSJ dramas, that like happy pills to me;) 

Witch's Romance came out in 2014... Can't believe 6 years passed since;)))

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

What a great friend :heart: She also knows her dramas;) 

FFMW and WWWSK like two PSJ dramas, that like happy pills to me;) 

Witch's Romance came out in 2014... Can't believe 6 years passed since;)))

Actually, I told her to look the DVDs of these (2) dramas since I had a hard time looking them here in my side. Fortunately, she remembered it - hahaha :blush: In fact, I also told her that the next time she'll see me again to bring me the DVD of "Hwarang" - I also can't find one here. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, willenette said:

Actually, I told her to look the DVDs of these (2) dramas since I had a hard time looking them here in my side. Fortunately, she remembered it - hahaha :blush: In fact, I also told her that the next time she'll see me again to bring me the DVD of "Hwarang" - I also can't find one here. 

I don't honestly remember when I last time owned DVD/CD :lol: All my stuff become digital and with Netflix having almost all PSJ dramas (except early ones and Witch's Romance) I don't even download/buy now :sweatingbullets: 

When IC was airing and I couldn't watch online it, Netflix was so fast to translate and upload new episodes, that I was first time truly satisfied being a subscriber lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I don't honestly remember when I last time owned DVD/CD :lol: All my stuff become digital and with Netflix having almost all PSJ dramas (except early ones and Witch's Romance) I don't even download/buy now :sweatingbullets: 

When IC was airing and I couldn't watch online it, Netflix was so fast to translate and upload new episodes, that I was first time truly satisfied being a subscriber lol

I'm collecting DVDs, USBs for my dramas/movies although I've watched them online. I also have Netflix subscription,  & Viki Premium. :blush:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Did something happen? :lol:

You/we can praise him as much as we want B) Here or anywhere else B)

I just happened to read many positive and supportive comments on some sites about PSJ's chance to win baeksang. It made me happy and boosted my mood, regardless of the actual result later :D That's it. Nothing's serious :lol:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, willenette said:

I'm collecting DVDs, USBs for my dramas/movies although I've watched them online. I also have Netflix subscription,  & Viki Premium. :blush:

I wanted to have Viki too, but then Netflix recently have more dramas, that I watch, so I decided to be cheap :lol::sweatingbullets:

I do think it's nice to have DVDs. 

Some k-drama DVDs or OST CDs so cool looking :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

I just happened to read many positive and supportive comments on some sites about PSJ's chance to win baeksang. It made me happy and boosted my mood, regardless of the actual result later :D That's it. Nothing's serious :lol:

Ah, I'm glad you read positive things B)

1585581376.gif

credit: logo

• Like 1
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I wanted to have Viki too, but then Netflix recently have more dramas, that I watch, so I decided to be cheap :lol::sweatingbullets:

I do think it's nice to have DVDs. 

Some k-drama DVDs or OST CDs so cool looking :thumbsup:

I only buy DVDs & D/L OSTs...... :blush:

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, willenette said:

I only buy DVDs & D/L OSTs...... :blush:

No, I'm just saying, that OST CDs look good, like Itaewon Class one, was top notch;) 

K-dramas know how to do it, which is excepted, with how great their k-pop albums look too;)

• Like 1