Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Some BTS pics taken from PSJ's advertisement shoot during the new year's eve. PSJ even updated his IG with his pic from the advertisement shoot location. Our SJnie looks cute in these pics :D

Cute video of PSJ and one of his stylist. Playing around during break kekeke...

• Like 2

@rainiecute yeah, welcome back to real world. work world >.< Actually i'm kind of disappointed he chose to play in 'Hwarang'. It's because it has so many episodes. I'm afraid people will be tired and bored watching long drama T.T But on the other hand, i'm happy because i'll see him again soon with new drama. Yes, i'm also glad that the shooting for 'Hwarang' is pre-production. No more live shooting and he will has enough sleep and will be able to rest well.

@freya_xian88 you will often see me in 'Hwarang' forum because i will be one of the regulars there hahaha...

I really have no idea about PSJ -HJE unfollow each other IG until i read about it here. I think they still contact each other eventhough they unfollow each other IG. We all know they are like BFF. Unfollow each other IG doesn't mean that they are no longer BFF. Let's just think positive chingus ^^

More BTS pic of PSJ at his advertisement shoot location

1661657_874878925962382_915616571_n.jpg

1216_seojun IG

• Like 2

Every each day, our PSJ become handsome and more handsome. Thank you @ilwoo_aein for the pic.

@ilwoo_aein : For hwarang, just wish the story will be good and make people excited to see what is next. For the sageuk drama with so many episode, last year i watched empress ki. It will be boring, but because the story was good, it make me curious what is next, so it was fine. Yes, i'm happy too because we have assurance that at least we will see him this year in his new project. Hope he will has another project, maybe movie or appear in variety show like RM. hehe. ^_^^_^^_^
I have no idea too, just knew that issue yesterday from the other fans in IG. Yes, i hope too. I hope their relationship still good even though the didn't follow each other. I really love see this BFF.

• Like 2

@rainiecute you're welcome. Yes Uri PSJ become handsome and more handsome each day :wub: I also wish that the story will be good and will not make people bored watching it. I heard that we will see F4 in Shilla dynasty kekeke. I really don't mind if this drama will be another 'Sunkyunkwan Scandal'. And i heard that the production company behind 'Hwarang' is the one that produced popular flower boys dramas on tvn (Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, Flower Boy Next Door). So i have faith in this drama. I just hope that this drama has 20-30 episodes only, not 50 :phew: So let's pray it will be a hit drama next year ;)

New unseen pic of PSJ. Aigoo his smile :w00t:

zu0cCnG.jpg

DC

• Like 2

@ilwoo_aein I was super shocked by this news. I already guessed that they unfollowed each other might be caused by HJE new relationship status, but getting married, omo, that was fast decision. I am happy for her though.

I prefer 20-30 episodes for Hwarang as I am giving up "I Summon You Gold" after 24th episode, I can not watch a long drama but our uri Seojoon is the main lead. I might give the drama a lot more chance even more than 50 episodes, bring it on. I wish to see him in movie too this year, maybe a horror/thriller one (sorry but these are my favorite genre).

@rainiecute HJE marriage news might the answer of the IG problems???

BASSO homme official IG update (12 pics of our uri Seojoonie~~, those legs are :wub:)

BAODxOFy0lAhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BAODxOFy0lA/?taken-by=bassohomme_official (why I keep on failing attaching image from IG)

• Like 1

Hi all pretties, @freya_xian88, @ilwoo_aein, @ireumimolla, @nefariouskat, @rainiecute & anyone else I missed out... I'm back!

Wow, it's been a while, so much has happened since I've been away and busy as well. Have been out of action, missing out on PSJ's bday, then him winning the awards at MBC Drama Award event etc etc. Catching up on the updates :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, hope everyone had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year! Thanks for your wishes :)

Check out cute Seojoon-ie who pouts ^_^

I wonder if these are new CFs;

Cr. all owners on IG

• Like 3

Vids of PSJ arriving at MBC Drama Awards 2015;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BABiLpTjIzz/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BABiSM8DIz-/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BABic5oDI0I/

Cr. sj_eundori on IG

He's becoming so popular now, lots of screaming fans when they see him. No wonder he's the next rising star after KSH.

Anyhow, apologies but I must say this that I'm not fond of his hairstyle at MBC Award. Very flat at the top :P was quite surprised to see that he had it combed that way.

If you wanna watch the whole MBC Drama Award 2015 (Eng sub), here's the link:

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/4242-[engsub]-mbc-drama-awards-2015

• Like 3

@ilwoo_aein : Wow F4 in saeguk drama and one of them is our PSJ.^_^ Humm, actually i have not watched sunkyunkwan scandal and the flower boys drama so i don't know what the production will be. Yes just hope this drama will be a hit next year. About your pic. Omg his smile and his hair, really love it. :wub::wub::wub: I'm melting now. Thank you for sharing.

@freya_xian88 : Thank you for share those legs. :wub::wub::wub: Actually when i watch WR, his leg get my attention. I'm just think, wow his body is full of leg. His leg is longer than her body. Sorry for my weirdness. >.< And for the issue of IG, yes maybe that the answer why they didn't follow each other. Just hope they relationship still good. Btw, like you, i wish to see him in movie too this year. Although horror and thriller is not my favorite, but i will watch it ,if our PSJ play in the movie. ^_^. Lets cross our finger. ^_^

@missling1 : Hi welcome back. Thank your for share the CF. I think it's an old cf. Maybe around his acting in ISYG because the woman and the man in the CF is his parent in ISYG.

@freya_xian88 i also think that they unfollowed each other because of HJE's relationship status. But this news makes me think that actually both of them have talked about it. Maybe both PSJ and HJE agreed and decided to do so because they thought that it's the best way. I believe they are still remain friends (but maybe not that close anymore) even after HJE's married. Yes i am also happy for HJE ^_^

As for Hwarang, i agree with you. 20-30 episodes is okay. I can stand watching sageuk drama 'Warrior Baek Dong Soo' which has 29 episodes. So i guess it's not a problem for me to watch 'Hwarang' with 20-30 episodes. But i will give it a try although it has more than 30 episodes since it's PSJ's first sageuk drama kekeke...

@missling1 welcome back! I hope you had a wonderful christmas and new year. I guess it's an old CF. You can see from PSJ's hairstyle and hair-color. His hair-color now is dark brown.

He looks cute in this 'Running Man' video cut. His smile...Aigoo...

• Like 2

I didn't even know that PSJ & HJE unfollowed each other on IG! Could it be a case of accidental unfollowing? I do that sometimes :P

@missling1 Happy New Year to you! Hope you had a great break!

Oh man... if PSJ is really going to act in Hwarang, i will force myself to watch it. I had nv finished a sageuk drama before. The last one i tried was Deep Rooted Tree, and i gave up after 5 episodes? Pure sageuk is really not my style. Those combination kind, like Queen In-hyun's Man & Rooftop Prince, i can still accept. Or funny ones like sungkyunkwan scandal.

Park Seo-joon models for &UP Cafe

Actor Park Seo-joon, one of the most sought-after actors in the industry, will become the new model for &Up Cafe, a ready-made coffee brand by Ildong Foodis, his agency KeyEast said Friday. 

“Park is popular among women in their 20s and 30s and his refined and classy image matches well with &Up Cafe,” the food company stated as the reason for choosing the 27-year-old actor. 

Park rose to stardom by appearing in two of last year’s most successful dramas -- “Kill Me, Heal Me” and “She Was Pretty.” He is set to star in the upcoming period drama “Hwarang,” which will premiere in the summer. 

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

@rainiecute & @ilwoo_aein:  Yes you're right it's old CFs, the lady & the man are both acting as his parents in ISYG :)

@nefariouskat:  Thanks, I had a good break, hope u had too. But no matter how long or short the break is, it's never enough :(

Yes, PSJ was spotted at Omotesando, Japan. Another pic taken of his back, not sure if this is old or current, I just found out that this guy is the director of 'Beauty Inside'?

Cr. zongbaik on IG

Also looks like the coat PSJ is wearing is from Basso-Homme, similar style to this one?;

Seems like PSJ will be attending a Basso-Homme event on 15th Jan 2016.

Check out BASSO-Homme official IG page;

https://www.instagram.com/bassohomme_official/

Cr. bassohomme on IG

• Like 1

Young JSJ and older JSJ from SWP;

Cr. seojum_palm on IG

Actors and actress in KMHM & SWP really swept a lot of the awards at MBC Drama Awards 2015.

The table that PSJ was seated at, between him, HJE & JS, it's average 4 each. That table I'd say has the most award-winners, even Kang So-ra & Yoo Yeon-seok has one each.

That night itself, the actors and actresses that PSJ has worked with in the past or present have won an award, ie with;

Yoon Yeon-seok in 'Beauty Inside' (though not directly), Yoon Hyun-min in WR & Baek Jin-hee in ISYG, Hwang Seok-jung & Yang Han-yeol in SWP and of course none other than Ji Sung in KMHM & Hwang Jung-eum in KMHM & SWP.

• Like 2

On 1/7/2016 at 9:38 PM, rainiecute said:

@ilwoo_aein : Wow F4 in saeguk drama and one of them is our PSJ.^_^ Humm, actually i have not watched sunkyunkwan scandal and the flower boys drama so i don't know what the production will be. Yes just hope this drama will be a hit next year. About your pic. Omg his smile and his hair, really love it. :wub::wub::wub: I'm melting now. Thank you for sharing.

@rainiecute you're welcome and sorry i missed your post. Something's wrong with my eyes :mellow: :D Yes, we're gonna see another F4 version ㅋㅋㅋ  Ohh you haven't watched SKK and flower boys series? If you have time, you should try to watch it. I believe you will know what the production will be after you watch those drama series. 

PSJ's selfie series 

• Like 1