Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Yeah, our PSJ win many awards this night. :wub::wub::wub: Looks like this night the actor and actress of SWP and KMHM win a lot of awards. ^_^ I smile like a crazy girl when see him read the nomination with Chief Editor Kim Ra Ra and i clap my hand plus laugh really hard when see PSJ and JS win the couple award. :heart:

Thank you @missling1 , @freya_xian88 , and @ilwoo_aein for your update.

@ilwoo_aein: hi, long time no see. Yeah tonight PSJ win many awards. ^_^ He deserves it. Wow finally you watch the chronicle of evil. Yes his acting was daebak in there. Really didn't predict the story and he became the bad guy but still love him. :wub: Yes, hope next year he will acting in another character like a psycho maybe hehe because he always play the nice character. Btw, your first hubby read the nomination with kang so ra. ^_^

And for all of you. Merry Christmas all and Happy New Year too.

• Like 3

Guest ireumimolla

I'm so happy for him! Hope there are more awards to come for next year and many years after! And thanks everyone for the constant updates on this thread :D 

Btw MBC YT channel has uploaded clips of yesterday's awards show.

PSJ for Best Actor in Miniseries:

Best Couple Award (PSJ and JiSung)

I miss Yona and Oh Ri-On! Lol. :lol:

Hi everyone. I will be out for vacation for several days so I am saying this in advanced "Happy New Year"... Wish everyone have a great year ahead...

And yesterday is one of the best day in my 2015, Uri Park Seojoonie got 4 awards in one day... I am happy to the max, he deserves those awards after his hardworking in 2015...

I hope I can be more active in this forum and learn Korean next year (yes, it is just less than 24 hour but still it is next year)...

See you next year..

@ilwoo_aein , @rainiecute , @ireumimolla , @missling1 , @nefariouskat , @Michelle Tang and everyone in this forum which I can not mention one by one...

PS : I will rewatch all PSJ drama during my vacation ^___^

• Like 4

@rainiecute hello and you're welcome. I didn't have a chance to watch live streaming MBC drama awards yesterday since i'm on vacation..I was a bit sad :( But l'm happy to hear that SJnie won 4 awards :D Just like you i didn't predict that he's the bad guy in 'Chronicle of Evil'. I agree with you, it would be great if we can see him act a psycho character hahaha..Yes my 1st hubby read the nominations with Sora..Both of my hubbies were in the same awards ceremony yay!

SJ updated his IG twice!

Trans: 2015 BEST couple kekeke Hyungnim (Ji Sung) congratulations for winning Daesang.

@freya_xian88 @rainiecute @ireumimolla @nefariouskat and all PSJ fans in this forum, happy holiday and happy new year! ^_^

• Like 4

@ilwoo_aein @freya_xian88 @missling1 @ireumimolla and everyone in this thread. "Happy New Year, enjoy the holiday because it's almost over. Thank you for fill this thread with your comment, news, pic, update, and etc. I really enjoy read it one by one. I'm really happy to know you all. Once again, nice to meet you all. I hope this year our PSJ will be shining more and more. And i hope we will see him soon in his new project. ^_^^_^^_^

@ilwoo_aein : Happy New Year and enjoy your vacation ^_^ because the holiday is almost over >.<. This past two week, I have overtime and I'm almost to miss the MBC drama awards too. But luckily when i got home and stream this show, our PSJ's nomination not over. Maybe you can search in youtube or the other site. I'm sure some people will share it. For his movie, because in the beginning he looks like the nice people so we can't predict it. When i watch the movie, I'm just think he will be the hero who will revealed the real culprit and show to the other cop that his senior was the murder. Btw, when i saw your hubby appeared in the award, i immediately remember you. ^_^

• Like 3

@rainiecute thank you. I just got back from my vacation. I will go back to work tomorrow..How i wish everyday is sunday T.T  I watched some videos of him in MBC drama awards. I'll search more videos of him from the awards ceremony :D as for 'Chronicles of Evil' i just love it. Hope to see him in another great movie like this. Actually i was surprised that my hubby appeared in the award ceremony hahaha

New pic of PSJ and his friend ^_^

• Like 1

Park Seo-joon being humble about his singing for original sound track songs

photo668992.jpg

While actor Park Seo-joon won four awards from MBC Drama Awards, the reason why he participated in the original sound tracks for all the dramas in which he appeared is drawing attention.

During the recent interview with MBC Star in a café in Gangnam, Seoul, Park Seo-joon talked about how he became to sing 'Long Road' for "She Was Pretty". He said, "Our writer made a special request for it".

He also explained about his constant participation in the original sound track projects including his singing for his previous dramas, 'A Witch's Love' and 'Kill Me, Heal Me'. He said, "I didn't do it because I was confident in singing. I just became to participate because of the mindset that I would do anything helpful for the dramas. I'll keep doing it the same way".

When a reporter mentioned about Park Seo-joon's great signing talent, he made a joke saying, "Do you know how good those rendering machines are these days" and "All of you have been being deceived".

credit: http://www.hancinema.net/park-seo-joon-being-humble-about-his-singing-for-original-sound-track-songs-90006.html

(ENG SUB) [지성, 박서준] 2015 MBC Drama Awards Best Couple, Ji Sung & Park Seo Joon | MBC연기대상 베스트 커플상

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3kbcbp_eng-sub-%EC%A7%80%EC%84%B1-%EB%B0%95%EC%84%9C%EC%A4%80-2015-mbc-drama-awards-best-couple-ji-sung-park-seo-joon-mbc%EC%97%B0%EA%B8%B0%EB%8C%80%EC%83%81-%EB%B2%A0%EC%8A%A4%ED%8A%B8-%EC%BB%A4%ED%94%8C%EC%83%81_people

• Like 2

Park Seo Joon, Go Ara and Hyungsik confirmed to star in youth drama 'Hwarang'

Hyungsik-go-ara-park-seo-joon_1451953885

Upcoming historical KBS drama 'Hwarang' has confirmed its young, star-studded cast! The three leads have been officially confirmed to be Park Seo Joon, Go Ara and ZE:A's Hyungsik

The drama 'Hwarang: The Beginning's staff confirmed the news on January 5. Hyungsik's agency had also confirmed the casting a month ago while Park Seo Joon and Go Ara were still deciding at the time.

The drama is described as a youth, historical drama about the 'flower boys' during the Kingdom of Silla, and their passion and love and growth. Park Seo Joon plays the male lead, Hyungsik will play the second male lead and Go Ara will be the character loved by both men.

Filming begins soon and the drama plans to air in July or August.

source: allkpop

'Hwarang: The Beginning' to be 100% pre-produced...Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Shik & Go Ara confirmed

a1.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Hwarang' to be 100% pre-produced... confirmed to air at KBS on July 

1. [+708, -23] More and more dramas are opting to be pre-produced latelyㅋ Seems like the production environment is getting better. I know of 3 pre-produced dramas for this year alone

2. [+546, -26] A pre-produced drama is definitely worth-recommending

3. [+441, -18] Korea should really get rid of the live shoot system

4. [+261, -14] The title's 'Hwarang' but it sounds funny with the added "The Beginning" ㅋㅋㅋㅌ

5. [+70, 0] Take out "The Beginning"... Why add an English title in a sageuk

6. [+61, 0] Either name it 'The Birth of Hwarang' or 'Hwarang: The Beginning'. The title in Korean sounds sufficiently cool but sticking 'The Beginning' gives it the feel of an internet novel. The person who named the drama must be a fan of American dramas or just dumb

7. [+49, -5] Looking forward to this lineup

8. [+56, -9] I'm totally anticipating this!!!! Park Seo Joon and Park Hyung Shik in one drama

Nate 
1. [+40, -1] Dramas recently are given titles as if they're movies... 'Saimdang, the Herstory', 'Hwarang: The Beginning'.. Feels very foreign with the added English words in the title

2. [+19, -1] Not really looking forward to it.. Isn't this Park Seo Joon and Park Hyun Shik's first leap at sageuk? And Go Ara's acting was disappointing in 'Joseon Magician'... ㅠㅠShe was the best when she played Sung Najung

3. [+8, -1] Must they stick that "The Beginning" in the title? This isn't even a regular drama but a sageuk

• Like 3

PSJ IG update!

Trans: First update in the new year. First schedule as a man with age ending with a 9 (PSJ's Korean age this year is 29).

PSJ weibo update

CX7FDr1UAAAs2Nh.jpg

따쟈하오~ 지금은 광고 촬영 중!

Trans >> Hello everyone (in Chinese language)~ Now filming a commercial!

• Like 3

@ilwoo_aein : wow himnae ^^ welcome back to work world. >.< I feel it too. Just wish everyday is holiday and i can watch PSJ's movie or his drama or his video continously. Haha yes, your hubby suddenly appear in the ceremony. Of course we didn't predict because he didn't play any drama in MBC this year. And our dream comes true, PSJ will play in the saeguk drama. :wub::wub::wub: and i'm really glad too because the shooting was pre production, so he will has an enough sleep and rest well. Just be patience until the drama air.

Just curious, is anyone know, why PSJ and HJE suddenly didn't follow each other in IG?

@ilwoo_aein I've seen you in hwarang forum... I was updated this morning about PSJ new drama and his new IG along with weibo post... this tuesday starts well for me... and we have to be patient till july/august for this drama...

@rainiecute fans went wild for several days since they unfollowed each other, in MBC Drama Awards 2015, they looked comfortable to each other so I think this is just nothing, they can still contact each other privately, right?

• Like 2

@freya_xian88 : wow it's already for several days. :o I'm just knew this issue yesterday. yes I'm just think nothing happened because in MBC Drama Award they look speak and laugh each other comfortably. But as usual the fans go wild, many speculation appeared like mushroom, so i'm became curious. Wish they still contact each other and nothing happen. Because i love seeing them. Yes this tuesday start well with the news about PSJ's new project.^_^ I will just be patience until this mid of year and we will see our PSJ. yeahhhh.. ^_^^_^^_^

• Like 1