[Drama 2014] Three Days 쓰리데이즈

Guest ngthuhien149

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hellopakou said: Can we just stop worrying too much about the rating. I gotta say that KHJ acting isn't good at all, bias aside....so it doesn't matter if the storyline is good or casting, if the main can't lead then it won't go anywhere. YC still have room to improve on but at least we see that he is climbing a step at a time each time we see him on screen, so please don't worry too much about the drama...just support him, that's all he wanted anyway. 

Guest Sintha Anggraini

hello all~~~ ^^
about rating.. heemmm,,,I
believe Yoochun can do it ~ ~ he's already made ​​the choice,.
B-) ;):D

yeahh !! can't wait for this drama ,.often see Yoochun again???:-O :-O
it
would make me soOOO crazy
8-} 8-}

"THREE DAYS" FIGHTING !!!!!!! \m/ \m/ \m/

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"I know what I'm watching so not worried at all...what matters is the drama to be great and worth watching...Anything that has PYC and So HyunJo is worth watching... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PIC] 131127 Metro newspaper – “Terrestrial’s masterpiece battle next year”November 27, 2013 · rilanna

BaB_aDiCMAA5vWi.jpg

‘Generation of Youth’(KBS2), fighter, Kim Hyun-joong

‘Three Days’(SBS), bodyguard, Park Yuchun

‘Pacheon-hwang’(MBC), Jeong Do-jeon, Han Seok-Kyu

Pic Credit: DC via @AlwayswYuchunShared by: JYJ3

Guest lolipophead

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"I know what I'm watching so not worried at all...what matters is the drama to be great and worth watching...Anything that has PYC and So HyunJo is worth watching... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[PIC] 131127 Metro newspaper – “Terrestrial’s masterpiece battle next year”November 27, 2013 · rilanna

‘Generation of Youth’(KBS2), fighter, Kim Hyun-joong

‘Three Days’(SBS), bodyguard, Park Yuchun

‘Pacheon-hwang’(MBC), Jeong Do-jeon, Han Seok-Kyu

Pic Credit: DC via @AlwayswYuchunShared by: JYJ3

@tealee

thanks for update ~~

I want to update about that but you posted already...
About that, I'm still bit worry not because age of feeling drama but the competitor from mbc drama..since  Pacheon-hwang/ Unprecedented is saeguk and it will be like a prequel to Tree With Deep Roots

read this :
http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/05/queen-seon-deok-tree-with-deep-roots-team-returns-with-new-drama/

I still worry...but I'll be thinking positively
I trust with our yoochun and three days's production cast, staff and team..
they can make three days drama to be success

@lolipophead

I'll try to answer it.. It seems like that but still not sure because there is no confirms news about when the drama begin ..maybe @tealee can answer it

Guest lolipophead

@Mz_Hyunki

ohgod if pacheon hwang really confirm in same slot it will be a tough competition for oppa. big budget saeguk drama with great production and actor.

Guest berlianlove

interesting battle

age of feeling (kbs)

- netizens will compare it with gaksital

- ji se yong who is casting as female lead used to be in gaksital

- gaksital had high rating and get extend to 4 episode.

three days (sbs)

- netizens will compare it with two weeks

- park hasun used to be 2nd female lead in two weeks

- two weeks rating is low

pacheon hwang (mbc)

- prequel to tree with deep roots. succesfull drama

- saeguk has their own follower

- great production team

- han seok kyu is a great actor

more advantage to kbs and mbc drama

Guest nyet2607

So, everyone is worrying about the rating?! Hmmm... JFBQ00163070213B.gif

Personally, I don't really care about that.. Surely it will be tough competition for the drama.. Each production seems to have its own strenght but a success of a drama can't be solely based on its rating..

"Three Days" has a well prepared n strong storyline n also great actors I will put 1000% my trust on this.. I believe chunnie will do his best to lead this drama..

So cheer up everyone!! JFBQ00226070619A.gif

the competition is not like RTP where all drama started at same day and time and ended at same. when 3 days will start there would be already started drama like AOF and miss korea, after the end there will be new drama in both kbs and mbc.and some one quoted two weeks rating was low and get compare to 3 days, so not many people have seen two week than there is no worries to get compared :P

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"I only have translations on YCs part in the article...I know ratings are important but why worry about it now? We do not want negative vibes at this time...I'm sure YC wants good ratings too but most of all, he wants a good project that he can work hard, learn, and be proud of....Looking forward to Three Days and will support YC no matter what...;) class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[sCAN+TRANS] 131127 Metro newspaper – “Terrestrial’s masterpiece battle next year”November 28, 2013 · rilanna

20131127_18_CO_B_.jpg

◆ KBS2 ‘Generation of Youth’
Kim Hyun-joong as a fighter

◆ SBS ‘Three Days’
Park Yuchun as a bodyguard

More than 10 billion won went into the production costs for SBS ‘Three Days’ that is looking to be on the small screen in February next year. It is the drama to follow after ‘The Man From the Stars’ starring Jun Ji-hyun and Kim Soo-hyun.

Continuously successful with drama ‘Sign’, ‘Ghost’ and more of the same genre, named as ‘Korean thriller”s best is writer Kim Eun Hee who took on the writing. She draws the climactic story of a bodyguard who struggles to protect the President and himself from the danger of being shot at while they are away enjoying a vacation.

Park Yuchun shows off a masculine appeal taking the role of the Security Service’s elite bodyguard Han Tae-Kyung who does not even missing a wind noise. At the news of his return, love calls were reportedly to have arrived to the production company already from foreign Asian and European buyers. Son Hyun-joo, Yoon Je-moon, So E-hyun, Park Ha-sun and the rest of the cast are also outstanding.

◆ MBC ’Pacheon-hwang’
Han Seok-Kyu as Jeong Do-jeon

Source: Metro Seoul 1 2Shared by: JYJ3

Annyeong everyone!! Heard about this new Yoochun drama a while ago and always meant to look for the thread, but... I keep forgetting. (Probably from too many bookmarked threads to keep up with. Kekeke.) I'm pretty excited about the casting so far and I, personally, liked Two Weeks, so I am certain I will like this too, especially since it does have Yoochun and Park Ha Sun. :D Action films/dramas are enjoyable if done right and I will have some faith in the writer and PD to do the best they can for this drama.

Like I said before, rating isn't the main factor here. 
So what if ji se yong used to be the main lead in Bridal Mask, she went straight to Five Fingers and boy oh boy, that drama didn't even receive good rating...so is that b/c of her NOPE, it's the storyline people. Just b/c you're successful in one drama doesn't mean you'll always be successful in all the dramas you'll be in if the storyline isn't that good. Just b/c Deep Rooted Tree was good the first part, who knows what the second part will be like b/c we have never seen it.
You can't just base Two Weeks with Three Days b/c of the actress...it seems like you're saying that it's her fault that the rating isn't good, or that she isn't a famous actress like Ji Se Yong so therefor the drama gonna flunk. That's not true all the time. For example, while RTP was airing against K2H and Equator Man, everyone was basically betting that K2H is going to top everyone else. And it was true for the first or second EP, then it went down hill even tho HJW was in there (notices she is a top A-list actress) and the lowest drama, EQ Man raised up to top rating. 
So....it really doesn't matter who is in the drama, they could be the world greatest actors/actresses, hottest, cuties, prettiest etc,... but the truth is...it all comes down to the storyline and next the acting.
so again, please don't worry about the rating...rating is just a number....it can't add up how hard the teams work together, how hard the actors/actresses study their roles, or the hardship they went through in the environment that they are in. These three dramas haven't even air yet and some of us are already comparing them, predicting that 3 days will be the worst out of the three?!!! Stop worrying so much people, if the other two beat 3 days, it's fine...it's not like they didn't work hard to get there like 3 days too....so let's just hope for the best and CHEER YOOCHUN!!! That's all we can do. If 3 days do good, then it'LL BE FANTASTIC, if not, then LET'S KEEP SUPPORTING NO MATTER WHAT :D

Guest nyet2607

YC will receive ACTION TRAINING for his president bodyguard role in Three Days after SeaFog filming ends (cr @chloe6002)

Yoochun to attend action training for Three Days after finishing up Seafog's filming (cr @6002sky)

Guest ngthuhien149

I really didn't wanna say sth abt this matter at first but really... I tell you what? Basically we should not be the one who got worried the most... and I don't know why you Yoochun's fans are worried now honestly. Ofcoz when u are worried yourselr, people will see that weakness of you and try to discourage you for their benefit. Think Chunsas r the first ones who pointed out the drama's "weaknesses" then I see other drama's fans are spreading exactly the same things that Chunsas said. Basically, we are feeding their "confidence" just so that they can make you more insecured and worried.
I can easily point out the reason why we should not be the one who r worried. First, even though I strongly believe Yoochun never choses a drama because he knows it will get high rating, it always gets good rating at the end. Look at his acting resume, all his dramas got 2 degit rating, some placed first in the time slot, despite having very strong rivals and not trendy storyline. I don't want to offend anyone, but if you r talking about comparing previous works here, and 2 dramas with the same actor will get the same rating, clearly, the main lead of AOF does have a below average resume, mayb the lack of luck, or sth else.
Second, we have no reason to not trust Yoochun's ability. If professional critics see that talent and that power in him, why do we, his fans, feel so uncertain about it?Yoochun has it in him, the raw talent which is so ready to burst out.. I am not praising him too much, but I believe, there are reason why Shim Sung Bo, THE Kim Yoon Suk, and THE Bung Jun Ho see it in him, among all the talented full time actors. Do we need to remind ourselves, BJH casted Song Kang Ho in most of his works, and the only not so old actor he casted is Wonbin, who has God star power in Korea, and much longer years in the field, and older than Yoochun. So far, as main lead, Yoochun is the only young actor, may I say, youngest and totally newbie, and even an idol actor at that. I can give more example, but I believe that much will do. Please have faith that Yoochun is very much recognized by both public and professional people in Korea as a better or at least more potential actor than the another. And he will continue to improve, and that much is already a very huge advantage.
Third, you know who Kim Eun He is. A drama is good when the writer is good, I believe it depends on writermore than any other factor. So how would you think 3days will end up like 2 weeks? Different writers, different skills, different aproaches, you can have the exact same plot w totally 2 different dramas w different quality, and these 2 only have the same genre. Ofcoz I am not saying 2ws is a bad drama or anything near that. This genre has their avid fans, and Kim Eun Hee's dramas have their avid fans. So really, I am more glad that Yoochun got to work with such unique and talented writer, and amazing amazing veterans in this dramas.not to mention, it was prepared for 1 years, the script is ready and the drama will be preproduced... like finally...
Forth, the huge saeguk that MBC is going to air does not have a slot yet, but it was rumored to air in April, and most of MBC huge saeguk falls in Mon Tue slot, not our slot, and in tuhe worst case this one is against all odds, then we only need to compete with it in our last episodes. And yes I do agree, this one is a monster, and have all the advantages compared to us in all terms and we should definitely the one to be worried, but to be competing with such drama is our honor, and even if we lose, it is still such a good competition.
 Most importantly, Yoochun loves challenges, he always choses risky projects to prove himself more as an actors, so naturally, we should not expect a monster rating drama, we should expect to see how much he grows and surprises us everytime as an actor.to see him growing everyday, and learning humbly from all the monster producers, writers, pds, and veterans is happy and satisfying enough for me. And I believe Yoochun is smart to know what he is doing so AKTF!

And please believe me, I am not trying to judge any actor or prejudge any drama here (like some do to 3days), I am just trying to say, if they are confident, we have no reason to be less confident, and definitely no reason to be the ones who worry in this "battle". I truly believe being humble and lacking faith are 2 completely different things.

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"Yoochunnie, those taekwondo skills will come in handy...yeah baby... class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[NEWS] 131130 Park Yuchun to begin action training for ‘Three Days’November 30, 2013 · rilanna

201311041023779885_5276f7ad9bafe.jpg~ori

Park Yuchun’s activity will continue starting in February.

Park Yuchun will appear through SBS’s new Wed-Thurs drama ‘Three Days’ after a year away from home [T/N: the small screen].

Park Yuchun is portraying the Blue House’s Security Service’s elite bodyguard Han Tae-Kyung in the drama about the story of the President and his bodyguard.

Park Yuchun plans to receive action training due to the special character of the bodyguard, after completing the filming for the movie ‘Sea Fog’.

Like the prior action scenes in his previous work ‘Missing You’, he is expected to execute action sequences without a large group this time again.

Source: DongATranslated by: rilanna of JYJ3Shared by: JYJ3Take out with full credits

As @nyet2607 said in earlier post...

:D:)>- ;)

Guest geenvyme

It’s too early to predict the outcome of these drama ratings wise when the drama itself hasn’t even started airing. It’s also unfair not only for the actors but also for the writer, director and everyone that is involve in it for us to compare it with other dramas and make assumption that it won’t do good when it starts airing. Honestly I’m not surprise anymore that this people who worry about this kind of things comes to every PYC Drama Thread, I’ve seen them in IMY, I do understand the worry though but let’s not ruin the fun of waiting and imagining what will it be like if he does this kind of drama.  

As for me, I can’t wait for this drama, mainly because Park Yoochun is in it and secondly I like the style of the writer. I’m so excited because this is my kind of drama. And I don’t know about y’all but I’m ready to see him jumping off the car, running in the middle of the road and in the forest maybe chasing bad guys.

So let’s wait and anticipate what Yoochun will offer us in the new work of his. I Really Really Really, I mean I really can’t wait!

:x :x

Archived