[Drama 2014] Three Days 쓰리데이즈

Guest ngthuhien149

[NEWS] 131112 Park Ha Sun confirmed to join Park Yoochun in Three Days http://t.co/AE8rr3iWc7 

cr : 6002sky

[iNFO] Park Ha-sun joins as Yoon Bowon, a policewoman who will help Han Taekyung (Yoochun).

cr @shinkipeia

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Ha Sun as policewoman and Park YooChun as the President's (Son Hyeon Jo) bodyguard...very nice...and intriguingly exciting already and filming hasn't even started!Great group of actors surrounding this drama...Looking forward to it very much!

20131113090127543.jpg

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[OTHER NEWS] 131113 Park Ha Sun confirmed for SBS TV drama ‘Three Days’November 13, 2013 · rilanna

34205-200841.jpg

Park Ha Sun has confirmed her participation in 2014 SBS TV drama ‘Three Days’, where she will star as the female lead alongside JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun and Son Hyun Joo.

‘Three Days’ which is said to be a mega project with over 10 million won budgeted for it, revolves around the South Korean president who is vacationing at a villa. His sudden disappearance after 3 gunshots are fired, leaves his bodyguards and police officers scrambling to locate him.

Park Ha Sun will play the role of a female police constable named Yoon Bo Won, and will see her lend a helping hand to elite presidential bodyguard Han Tae Kyung (Yoo Chun) who is implicated in a sinister plot. Yoon Bo Won is the only constable at the centre, but is someone who is indispensable in the community despite being a rebellious student during their school days. Yoon Bo Won has a penchant for looking at every single detail. She is described as the Joan of the police world, and will seek to uncover the truth behind the sinister plot alongside Han Tae Kyung.

Having shown an innocent and docile image in her previous dramas like ‘High Kick 3’ and ‘Two Weeks’, Park Ha Sun will show her diligent and composed side through ‘Three Days’.Park Ha Sun said, “The role in my new drama is vastly different from the roles that I usually take on in the past. So I’m really excited and I have the intention of wanting to work really hard and challenge myself. I heard that Park Yoo Chun had agreed to appear in the drama after reading a brief synopsis of the drama. I can understand now why he felt that way back then. When I read the script myself, I was really drawn to the compact and strong storyline. I really don’t want to miss out on his drama, so I will give my very best to reprise my role as best as possible.”

‘Three Days’ is written by Kim Eun Hee who previously did ‘Sign’ and ‘Ghost’, while directing will be Shin Kyung Soo who directed ‘Tree with Deep Roots’.The drama will debut in February 2014 through SBS TV.

Credit: Yahoo!SGShared by: JYJ3

Still, Yuchun will play an elite presidential agent who never misses the sound of the wind. Park Ha Sun will be a passionate policewoman who failed the mission and got punished by her boss to work in the area in which the president went missing. Interesting?

cr @6002sky

rosemary said: yuchun comeback in small screen? so fast.
actually i am prefer to see him in historical or romance comedy drama.
i don't like 24, so i don't know either i will like 3days.
the premise similar like 2weeks which i drop because the drama not my cup of tea.
the rating also didn't fared very well.
wish he choose light drama like sungkyuwan scandal or rooftop prince.
i want to see him in hit drama but i don't think 3days will fulfill my wish.
please drama god if the drama can't  get high rating, please don't flop

class="posttitle"13 Nov 2013 [Trans] The casts of Three Days and their roles By nana14 hours ago( 1 )

cqb9.jpg

Park Yuchun as Han Tae Kyung, an elite bodyguard who is detail oriented.

Son Hyun Joo as Lee Dong Whi who was a commoner and then becomes South Korean President.

Park Ha Sun as Yoon Bo Won, a decisive and keen police constable who assists Han Tae Kyung which falls into a conspiracy.

So E Hyun as Lee Cha Young, she is known as the “brain of the Presidential Security Service”, who is responsible for protecting the President as well as Han Tae Kyung who is in danger.

Yoon Je Moon as Shin Kyu Jin who is a Chief Secretary in The Blue House.

Jang Hyun Sung as Ham Bong Soo who is a Chief of the Presidential Security Service and mentor of Han Tae Kyung.

Source: 暖日呀呀

English translated & shared by ParkYoochunSGFC

Note: Our translations are best-effort and based from original Chinese writings.  If any mistakes are found, it is unintentional.  Thank you for your understanding.

Hello! i'm new here :)This story will be interesting, and the cast is awesome! this will be one of the must-see list.
p/s : hihihi, already ship park-park couple! ;;) they seem compatible... look forward it! B-)

Guest JAYwalkers

Fanmade

yXlw.png

BY7bpPGCEAAS0tD.jpg:large
LYF5x.png
u531.png
credit to original source
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; text-align: start;"3days trailer fanmade

credit katoh kuroma

Omo omo omo !!! 
What a great drama is this one going to be !!!!!!!!!! 
So jin oma from two weeks ( Park Ha Sun )  ,, I love her sooooooooooo much and Micky keep going my baby with all Korean beautiful and talented Co stars  ;)
the bottom line >> I am all on this drama  :x

( it is amazing to see people from Two weeks getting to cast in other dramas so soon after TW has finished ,, So Jin in Golden Rainbow and her mom in Three days ^^   ,,, wishing to hear news about Jun Ki as well ^^,    ) ..

Archived