[Drama 2014] Three Days 쓰리데이즈

Guest ngthuhien149

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

vikirosdli

said:

YUHUUUU @roweina78 ur post always interesting, welcome back to drama thread ^^according to news, this drama will be 20 ep, wed-thur timeslot, but that still tentative.
I dunno, but this drama with blue house, bodyguard, president, politic, remain me with City Hunter, wondering chun character, maybe will like Lee son jun (cool) or Song yo hyun (smart n full of smile), but I dont think he will like Lee gak :))

Guest nyet2607

I've just landed to this thread.. http://eemoticons.net

Can't wait any longer to see our baby Chunnie in a new drama.. With many top rated actors n strong storyline, it sounds to be a great drama.. I hope "Three Days" will be an amazing drama in 2014 http://eemoticons.net

@Roweina78, @tealee, @vzmeiin, @vikirosdli, @ababe Rachel, @four_pyc @priti @ashmita @cassie6002 @Mz_hyunki @zee 6002 @rodatio2013 @geenvyme @bluemoonlight @everyone
rice-ball-smiley-16.gif?1302020564
chunnie has new drama??

rice-ball-smiley-01.gif?1302020563

as president bodyguard?? with a suit??

7f5341cc.gif189bbdde.gif
is he gonna do this?? also wit a suit??
4debf97e44fa0bd18862b.gif
and chunnie wit a suit??

485c3a61.gif

why suddenly I'm feeling hot at this morning..
64caf316.gifth_083_v2.gif

haha.. never mind.. sorry for fan girling..  well, I'm in, ladies...
4debf97eg7607ccedc89e&690.gif

just gimme pyc and that's enough.. hope i can be active again in this drama and meet some new friends..
about is it gonna success or not?? well.. lets not think about that, okay? just support him, watch him and enjoy him:)
073.gif
have a nice day everyone..
967339c1.gif

Yuya said: @Roweina78, @tealee, @vzmeiin, @vikirosdli, @ababe Rachel, @four_pyc @priti @ashmita @cassie6002 @Mz_hyunki @zee 6002 @rodatio2013 @geenvyme @bluemoonlight @everyone
rice-ball-smiley-16.gif?1302020564
chunnie has new drama??

rice-ball-smiley-01.gif?1302020563

as president bodyguard?? with a suit??

7f5341cc.gif189bbdde.gif
is he gonna do this?? also wit a suit??
4debf97e44fa0bd18862b.gif
and chunnie wit a suit??

485c3a61.gif

why suddenly I'm feeling hot at this morning..
64caf316.gifth_083_v2.gif

haha.. never mind.. sorry for fan girling..  well, I'm in, ladies...
4debf97eg7607ccedc89e&690.gif

just gimme pyc and that's enough.. hope i can be active again in this drama and meet some new friends..
about is it gonna success or not?? well.. lets not think about that, okay? just support him, watch him and enjoy him:)
073.gif
have a nice day everyone..
967339c1.gif

Guest berlianlove

why yoo chun choose this genre. he really good in romance drama, but we can't see it in three days. This not popular genre, my love for lee jun ki can't make me finish two weeks. Even though three days have high budget, good cast doesn't mean the drama will hit. just look at eog. my hope it's doesn't suffer the dismal rating. God bless you yoo chun

Guest jenknight18

Checking in here ... amazed with all the fanmades trailers/MVs need to learn to do them too...
miss-bone-95.gif 

They did the script reading already.. and if we're lucky we'll get to hear from Three Days when filming starts JFBQ00184070402A.gif
EXCITEEEEDDDDD
miss-bone-173.gif

Guest lolipophead

hello everyone

i just read articel news - age of feeling will airing after pretty man. so three days will against with age of feeling right? i feel nervous for oppa. Age of feeling is a high budget drama and the plot sound promising. they also have benefit because they wil airing half of the drama when three days start. i afraid viewers will stick with the drama?

p/s : i see many chusas here.. i hope this thread will moving when three days start :-)

who is female lead, park ha sun or so yi hyun? i'm okay with both of them. but what bother me park ha sun latest drama has same genre. i hope viewers don't compare the drama.

lolipophead said: hello everyone i just read articel news - age of feeling will airing after pretty man. so three days will against with age of feeling right? i feel nervous for oppa. Age of feeling is a high budget drama and the plot sound promising. they also have benefit because they wil airing half of the drama when three days start. i afraid viewers will stick with the drama? p/s : i see many chusas here.. i hope this thread will moving when three days start :-)

Guest lolipophead

@lolipophead

Yes, you're right...three days drama will against with age of feeling drama...I think you don't need to worry..three days is high budget drama too and this drama has A list actor such as so hyun jo ( great multi-awarded actor ) which won him 2013 Baeksang Arts Awards: Best TV Actor, 2012 SBS Drama Awards: Grand

Prize/Daesang, 2012 K-Drama Star Awards: Grand Prize/Daesang , and there are other veteran actor such Yon Jae Mon etc ..Also they have screen writer Kim Eun He that has wrote for sign and phantom drama...

The writer and director of this drama itself are the top ones in Korea.

I think there is something special in this drama so caliber actor like Son Hyun Joo also signed on this drama, and Yoochun...

You know he is smart to picking project and he always picking the different character and role in all dramas that has been done

It's gonna be new challenge for him and he can learn a lot from Son Hyun Joo and the other veteran actor so he can improve his acting skills...

And I think rating is not one only factor to measure success of drama...Furthermore, what should be matter is quality than ratings...

I think It'll be high quality drama .I guess the drama itself will be more thriller and brain drama

So just be thinking positively...and just support  this drama...Let's pray for their success ^^

@Mz_Hyunki i feel much better now :D i think we should enjoy the drama and not thinking to much about the rating. as international fans what can we do is support the drama even though the result not like we expect. either three days hit or miss, i will leave it to god. right now i will enjoy all oppa project before he go to army and i can't wait to stare oppa handsome face in my screen every weeks :D

Can we just stop worrying too much about the rating. I gotta say that KHJ acting isn't good at all, bias aside....so it doesn't matter if the storyline is good or casting, if the main can't lead then it won't go anywhere. YC still have room to improve on but at least we see that he is climbing a step at a time each time we see him on screen, so please don't worry too much about the drama...just support him, that's all he wanted anyway. 

i don't think it's wrong for fans to worry about the rating since rating rule in korea. like it or not it's doesn't matter you cast A-List or your drama have high quality if knetizens don't like the story they will drop the drama like hot potato. i have saw many drama which have high quality good storyline but suffer low rating. ofcourse we should worry about age of feeling. this will be high budget drama like gaksital. and ahjumma will like it because its has element romance, friendship, revenge. while 3days theme more intense and dry (more politic)

Archived