[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

for me I think MH start to have feeling toward YJ during the 5 years when YJ in the prison don't forget MH in those years he was just watching and thinking about her she become the only things that he interested about ,and when she go out and he saw her hug DH he was annoying then we saw him in the car asking himself why I am like this i am confused then he remember when DH hug YJ then he says maybe because there is something left to take but that wasn't the truth he was jealous but he didn't realize it then we saw him angry in the plane when he see DH and YJ picture  but still his love toward her not that strong but it grow every day.and also we see MH protect her from the men who want to hit her I think if you hate someone you will not protect him  then even when he says to her to get out from the house he give her a week to leave and when h saw her working at his hotel he didn't fire her it's seem he was happy cause he can see her everyday , and when she ask him to give her money he agree if he really hate her and want revenge he will never give her money and finally when he see her sick he was very worry it doesn't seem that he's enemy who sick it more seem like he's lover who get sick.
so what I want to say at the end that MH already fell in love with her and his love grow every day she become the only reason for him to live he can't live without her

YJ when she wake up the next episode I think she will change so much this time she will not live for her boyfriend or her son or her dad she will live for herself .but I am curious if she will continue work in MH hotel or not for me I want her to work at his hotel it will be really funny  :))

What upsets me the most about YJ is that despite her kindness, naivety, etc she has actually done something rather selfish. She should have confessed after finding out she is pregnant and her father's sickness, but she did not. So basically she chose her man over her son's and father's well-being.

Hello everyone....I'm new here n would like to say hi!!... I started watching this drama yesterday n marathon for the 6 episodes uploaded. It just drawn me with the plot n acting of the main casts. So far I love how Ji Sung portrays his character n can feel that he's beginning to open up more to Yoo jeong without realizing it. Hope it stays on top for ratings coz I like this type of storyline. /:)

class="title"‘Medical Top Team’ & ‘Heirs’ Ratings Drop, ‘Secret’ Wears The Crown   1385889_222364587925314_317203415_n

Viewership ratings for KBS2 melodrama “Secret” solidify despite new rivals with star-studded cast and acclaimed director & writer teamed-up.

20131011020161_0

According to research company AGB Nielsen Korea, “Secret” recorded 14.6% audience ratings for the episode aired on the 10th of October, taking first place among rival dramas on the same time slot. The new viewership rating registered is 2.2% points higher than the previous episode and was the highest viewership figure the drama has set.

On the other hand, all ratings for the competitors fell marginally. MBC’s ‘Medical Top Team’ stayed in the bottom with 7.0% ratings, 0.3% points away than the previous day (7.3%). SBS ‘Heirs’ recorded 10.5% which is 1.1 % lower than the first episode and was ranked 2.

MBC “Medical Top Team” starring one of Korea’s elite actor Kwon Sang Woo, was written by Yoon Kyung Ah, who wrote the screenplay for KBS medical drama “Brain” and directed by PD Kim Do Hoon of 2012′s highest-rated Korean drama “The Moon Embracing The Sun”.

SBS “Heirs” which was considered as the most anticipated drama for the last quarter of this year due to star-studded cast including Park Shin Hye (Flower Boy Next Door), Lee Min Ho (Faith), Kim Woo Bin (School 2013), Kang Min Hyuk (My Husband Got A Family), Choi Jin Hyuk (Gu Family Book), Kim Sung Ryung (Queen of Ambition), Kang Ha Neul (Monstar), Kim Ji Won (To The Beautiful You), Krystal Jung (High Kick 3), Park Hyung Shik (Nine). Renowned screenwriter Kim Eun Sook (Secret Garden, Lovers in Paris, A Gentleman’s Dignity) and Director Kang Shin Yoo (Tazza, Midas) teamed up for the series.

KBS “Secret” has gained popularity with the intense development on its story line and won the rating competition against MBC “Medical Top Team” and SBS “Heirs” in spite of excessive publicity of these rivals.

Article thanks to Dramabucks: 

http://dramabucks.com/drama/medical-top-team-heirs-ratings-drop-secret-wears-the-crown/

I love this show. The cast are just awesome!  My heart was broken a few times for HWE character already..especially when she lost her baby, oh, I was a total mess..what  a wonderful performance of the whole cast. Heir is rather pale compared to secret...sorry to see that, but even the rating support the hypothesis.  keep up the awesome work secret crew and cast!

Wow! Hello everyone! Before this week, it was kind of calm in here! I felt like it was just @saya2 and I talking to ourselves most of the time! Plus a few other members here and there!

Anyways, starting this week and the airing of episode 5 and 6, I'm very glad to see more watchers, posters and the thread's pages go up smoothly! It feel so good to read every amazing post in here!

If I was to comment on the recent aired episodes, I'll be repeating what some of you have said so let's say, I agree and think like some, most of you guys!

I only want to share one thing and that is, I'm actually happy that there's no preview right at the end of episode 6! It will make me think and anticipate more for next week's episodes!

Guest sooki99

Hi guys! Pangabseumnida~

Thanks for having this thread. I decided that I'm going to follow this drama but I gotta catch up from ep.1 >.<

I really like dahee since IHYV, and have seen works by the other three main casts. I'm a sucker for melo-revenge with love-hate theme :P

stervamerzkaya0 said: What upsets me the most about YJ is that despite her kindness, naivety, etc she has actually done something rather selfish. She should have confessed after finding out she is pregnant and her father's sickness, but she did not. So basically she chose her man over her son's and father's well-being.

Guest Fransiska Yani

My imagination runs wildly when MH said that he will ask things from YJ as the payment of her debt. Did i only the one that feel something shocked him a lot when he heard that she admitted can't pay for causing the death of his ex gf?

aznlad33 said: stervamerzkaya0 said: What upsets me the most about YJ is that despite her kindness, naivety, etc she has actually done something rather selfish. She should have confessed after finding out she is pregnant and her father's sickness, but she did not. So basically she chose her man over her son's and father's well-being.

stervamerzkaya0 said: aznlad33 said: stervamerzkaya0 said: What upsets me the most about YJ is that despite her kindness, naivety, etc she has actually done something rather selfish. She should have confessed after finding out she is pregnant and her father's sickness, but she did not. So basically she chose her man over her son's and father's well-being.

Guys, this text preview for episode 7. Can anyone translate it.

gTOwxXq.jpg

제 7부 :: 비밀 :: 2013년 10월 16일 수요일

유정을 도와준 민혁은 유정이 깨어나자 자리를 피한다. 기운을 차린 유정은 단발을 찾고, 함께 생계를 모색하면서 밑바닥 세계를 접하게 된다. 검사를 그만 둔 도훈은 K그룹에 들어가고, 사장인 민혁과 대립하면서 후일을 모색한다. 능력을 인정받아 치고 올라오는 도훈을 눈여겨본 세연은 도훈과 친해지며 민혁의 질투심을 자극하려하지만, 민혁은 오히려 도훈을 잊지 못하는 유정을 보며 질투심을 느끼는데...

credit kbs