[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

i loved how they add some funny scenes in this episode lol...that scene when he shows her in his hotel and she hides her face and the scene at the staircase when he run and hides before she know he was stalked her lol and when he was eating in the cafe is damn hillarious...i laugh so hard :))
since this was melodrama i didn't expect funny moments like this...hope another funny moments in the future...lol

I just finished ep 6, and I loved it.DH is such a bastard, he clearly left YJ's dad alone to die. He loves making those sad faces of guilty when YJ is around, but he was never by her side.If you think about it, every time she needed someone to be with her, he wasnt there. Even MH did something for her, independent of his reasons, he was the one that brought her to see her dad, he was the one who went to the funeral. I am actually satisfied that she broke up with DH and didnt accept his money. I am waiting for the day DH will realize that MH is not around YJ because of his dead girlfriend but because he knows her value. I think MH is feeling something for YJ, of course not love, but I guess the image he has about her is changing. I think when he found her unconscious, he wasnt thinking about revenge, only later on when he had time to think he thought about her not having permission to die.  
Cant wait for next week! This drama is just getting better and better. 

I express the same frustrations. Lol. I rather have the preview at the end of Thursday's episodes rather than on Wednesday's. I mean we can see Thursday's episode after a day of waiting. But for Thursdays with no preview, especially with a drama with this amount of tension, it's such a killer to wait another week for. :( haha

aznlad33 said: I express the same frustrations. Lol. I rather have the preview at the end of Thursday's episodes rather than on Wednesday's. I mean we can see Thursday's episode after a day of waiting. But for Thursdays with no preview, especially with a drama with this amount of tension, it's such a killer to wait another week for. :( haha

@suchadiva42 it is nice seeing you here :)
You, @avarachika, @missmaple, @mslee nice to see everyone again
I hope we can have a better luck with this drama hahahahaplease no more misleading synopsis heheh class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; "

Guest robs1430291557

What I see starting to happen to MH is realizing that YJ is someone who truly "loves" and protects those she loves. He saw her love and protection of her son while in prison; MH sees her love for DH in how she protects him by not revealing in public she is acquainted with him; MH sees how she loves and protects her sick father and her sorrow when he dies. MH knows his love for JH wasn't enough and he didn't protect her. At home there is no love from his family, and in his mind SY doesn't love him, she just wants a contract marriage. I think he has started to get curious about YJ and will begin to question how someone with her loving and giving traits could do a hit-and-run. He will keep YJ near him, and want to learn about her and from her how to really love and protect others, starting with her!!!

robs2u said: What I see starting to happen to MH is realizing that YJ is someone who truly "loves" and protects those she loves. He saw her love and protection of her son while in prison; MH sees her love for DH in how she protects him by not revealing in public she is acquainted with him; MH sees how she loves and protects her sick father and her sorrow when he dies. MH knows his love for JH wasn't enough and he didn't protect her. At home there is no love from his family, and in his mind SY doesn't love him, she just wants a contract marriage. I think he has started to get curious about YJ and will begin to question how someone with her loving and giving traits could do a hit-and-run. He will keep YJ near him, and want to learn about her and from her how to really love and protect others, starting with her!!!

@tessiero, she will prove you wrong cuz she is different. I love her character so much in this drama. So understanding and kind. She may get angry with DH; that's natural but believe she will be the first one to forgive DH for his bad manner and wrongdoings.

Every episode is intriguing. The 4 main actors/ actresses are superb. I want to hate MH's character but seeing him looking at JY's 'curiously' made me wants him to care for her more to allay her suffering. HJE's giving all herself up to embrace JY's pitiful character.

Okay, so aside from all the frustrations and anger I have towards the 2 main leading guys. I have slight frustrations towards YJ, our damsel in distress. I feel so bad for her, I really do. But in the end, I'm so disappointed and sad that she neglected to remember her dad when she willing took the punishment in place of DH. Yes, she grew up in a home that lacked a mother and not much money, but nonetheless she grew up with a lot of love and good morals. But she loved the man so much, she forgot about how her father would cope with her being gone. With her gone, his mental state worsened so badly in 5 years. Soo soo badly. 
After getting out, she focused on getting back on her two feet and still checking up on DH from time to time that she didn't have time to really look after her father anymore. Ultimately leading to his death. But at least, after he died, she regretted not spending the time she should've with him. Yes, it's not entirely her fault. But it was just saddening that his death was partially due to the neglect she had towards him when she irrationally made the decision to be marked as a criminal and take the punishment. 
If anything, at least it makes me happy also that despite slowly deteriorating, he remembered that his daughter was innocent. Hopefully, she knows that as well in the future. 

Guest missmaple

I also want the ost, it is soo good!

the lastest OST is sung by eru.. the first is Navi's. the translation of the first ost is so sad... i love it... have to watch episode 6 now..