[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest fantast1k1

Secret Society Chinguus! Annyeong haseyo!
I miss this thread and our Secret Mansion feels empty...8-|I miss reading everyone's insight...however, finally getting back to the swings of real life...no more late days due to watching Secret recaps...no more sneaking to the loo to read the updates...no more reading the thread during meetings...hahaha! Those were the days...
Havent really watched anything new...although, wanted to try Empress Ki coz I found out, my fave actor is in it...and luv historical drama too...but since the holidays are coming, I better stay away for now.

So, we can order the DVD now?The link on the previous page is in hangul...how to order?I want to get the Director's cut...Ottoke!
Before I forget, Happy Thanksgiving Secret Society Chinguus!Enjoy the holidays with your family and friends...
Will try to stop by once in awhile...

:-h

@eRzzie: Good post & insight. But I kind of confused on one thing. You finished Incarnation of Money before Secret, right? But you said that you just knew HJE is now an actress only since Secret. Actually HJE was the female lead of IoM, Bok Jae In, she was paired with Kang Ji Hwan there  :D

@fantast1ksuae; It's b'coz it's still in pre-order stage I think, therefore it's still only in Korean stores pages. I'm sure once it released, international shopping sites/stores like YesAsia etc will have it too. But if you are in Indonesia or Vietnam, you can pre-order it too, since YES24 has branch in that two countries. 

Got an interesting news today. Actor Lee Jong Suk (School 2013, I Hear Your Voice)  apparently is a fan of Secret !!!  Hahaha...  he's mentioned Secret in his latest pictorial-interview   :x 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/11/lee-jong-suk-reveals-he-wants-to-find-someone-he-loves-enough-to-die-for-christmas-pictorial-for-the-star#axzz2llZa9C4z

Lee Jong Suk reveals he wants to find someone he loves enough to die for + Christmas pictorial for 'The Star'

Lee Jong Suk shared his Christmas wish for 'The Star'!

Lee Jong Suk threw a Christmas party for the 'white Christmas' theme of the pictorial with his cake, candles, and decorations. He also decked out in red and green patterns and textures for his outfits to get into the holiday spirit.

It seems all the actor wants this year is not a lonely Christmas as he shared, "I want to receive love. Although I am receiving a lot of love already... Since I love dramas, I want to have the fantasy of dramas come to life... In the recent drama, 'Secrets', the line, 'I love you more than myself', was really sad. Although it's sad, I want to date someone who I love enough to die for."

Check out his pictorial below!

@eRzzie Bae Soo Bin's character in 49 days has similarities with Ahn Do Hoon but in Secret he gets to play with more variables which displayed him as a well-rounded actor.. 
Best Actress Award should be given to HJE already.. No brainer..and our Ji Sung should be awarded for best couple with HJE for the best chemistry ever in drama this year..
In all, SECRET SHOULD WIN SOMETHING!!!

@fatma_1 thank you, that was a good read, I miss Secret =((
Currently watching "Can you hear my heart?" with Hwang Jung Eum, after I watched "Swallow the Sun" with Ji Sung.. I will just keep switching their dramas until I watch them all and then I just rewatch Secret for the 4th time lol :D

@fatma_1. enjoyable read, thanks. It's considerate of you not to post spoilers. :)  Thanks for mentioning the messagebook for BSB - so glad you took part :) Once again, thanks to Logicalsong for letting us be part of this wonderful project for a great actor.
@fantast1ksuae, I still remember LOL-ing at your description of sneaking to the loo ...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=459063314211788&set=pb.399335200184600.-2207520000.1385554313.&type=3&theater

if02g7w.jpg

Still suffering from Secret withdrawal ...

@cahya HJE got me hooked! I watched Incarnation of Money because of her. Secret was only airing episode 8 at that time but I hate cliffhangers (one of the reasons I don't like watching dramas that are still airing) so I stopped watching Secret and promised myself to come back when the entire drama is complete. In the meantime, I heard good reviews about IoM so I switched to IoM to keep myself occupied. And luckily, Secret ended just when I had finished watching IoM! Woohoo it was a smooth transition from IoM to Secret. But now, I've got nothing to watch…. :(
@fatma_1 Yeah! That last ep when he realized what he had done to his child. That scene was soooo heartbreaking to watch. He was superb!

Guest kuroshiro91

i like this drama so much, when i am boring watch secret. perfect drama, cast, acting, writer. JS. and HJE are my favourites...this year master sun and secret changed classic kdrama storyline, hope they win many awards :)

BTS - DH meets SY for the first time .(video posted before)  .. I meant to ask this earlier  ... can anyone who understands Korean please enlighten us why BSB etc are laughing at LDH in this clip? Many thanks.

Thanks to dramatroll for this:

0T7Zbjp.jpg

Hiya Secret Agents/Detectives, all still indulging your addiction huh lol.... every time I re-watch an episode It is like I am watching it for the first time all over again. This drama was just that good for me. All of the characters portrayals were awesome. LOVED This drama (What am I saying.... I LOVE THIS Drama!!!)

I hope that all of you have a safe and happy holiday. If you do not celebrate Thanksgiving where you are then enjoy your day or whatever holiday you do celebrate. Take care and I will pop in again later.

Guest fantast1k1

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Cant wait to meet all my cousins to talk about Secret and to convince them to watch it. ;)
I want to get hold of the Director's cut DVD so bad! 
Wishing all the casts win all the awards by the end of the year!

Maybe there will be a remake of Secret in another language  :)>- If it happens I don't know if they can capture the same intensity, but I would still love to watch. Full house was the first k-drama that got me hooked and I thought it would be my all time number one but Secret....oh god Secret has pushed full house aside for me now. Its sad cause I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rain  :o3

I just finished the last ep and I must say this show is really really good.The premise is simple but man, the writer is really good in portraying all the characters.Ji Sung is amazing, really, I wasnt even his fan to begin with, but he won me over with his sparkling emotive eyes, I think all managed to portray his character very very well.
The rest of the cast is amazing as well. I think BSB is a great villain too.
And usually korean dramas end badly or end haphazardly but not secret, it stuck to its course and finished brilliant. I would have never thought that it will have a happy ending, but it did and in a believable way. One of the best ending among all the korean dramas I have seen.
I am betting that it will win lots of awards this year!