[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

YJ arrives home, MH is waiting outside for herHe sighs in relief and smilesHe approaches herShe asks if he waited a long timeThey talk, she smilesHe asks if there is something wrongShe says no and asks him if there is something wrongHe says no too. (cute)They take a walkHe tries to take off his jacket for her, she won't let himShe's smiling, he stares at her and laughsOMG, they're so cute! 
*squeals* 
SHE holds his hand first!She gives him a cup of coffee, they sit and drink itHe brings up marriage! (new song plays) She thanks him and apologizes at the same timeHe's nervously asking or explaining something...adorableShe smiles and lays her head on his shoulder! 
They both smile and swing their feet

AHAHAHAHA!KS is talking to the unnies, all of themSandra Park gets up in his face and says "look at me"KS smilesMH arrives with YJ, asking what's going onSandra Park teases MH, so cute!MH talks to the unnies while YJ looks embarrassedMH tells KS something, KS rolls his eyes while Sandra Park talks
Hilarious

tessieroo said: YJ arrives home, MH is waiting outside for herHe sighs in relief and smilesHe approaches herShe asks if he waited a long timeThey talk, she smilesHe asks if there is something wrongShe says no and asks him if there is something wrongHe says no too. (cute)They take a walkHe tries to take off his jacket for her, she won't let himShe's smiling, he stares at her and laughsOMG, they're so cute! 
*squeals* 
SHE holds his hand first!She gives him a cup of coffee, they sit and drink itHe brings up marriage! (new song plays) She thanks him and apologizes at the same timeHe's nervously asking or explaining something...adorableShe smiles and lays her head on his shoulder! 
They both smile and swing their feet

peaches_2280 said:

MH continues to tell YJ : Just stay here beside me and don't go anywhere else. This isn't an order but this is what I ask of you.

MH once again expresses his stand that he doesn't want to get married to SY as the person he wants to protect is YJ.

Awwwww... if someone that i care about tell me this, i'll stay for sure!! YJ, Please do stay with MH oppa. You make him smile and happy. You're his happiness :)

SY arrives at DH's office, complaining like usualShe talks about MH and K-group*sigh* GET OVER IT!Uh oh, crazy scary music plays
Chairman Jo eats with the familyBut MH is missing, he didn't come home to eatGM finds MH, they have a drink and talkGM says the Chairman is having a hard time

GM gives MH some car keys and talks about K groupOh, I was wrong - they were having coffee at TGIF (not drinks - LOL)GM keeps talking about K-group to MHYJ comes upon them and hides, listeningShe keeps looking at GM, secretly  (??????)MH sneaks up on her *hee*He touches her face and she laughsHe kisses her forehead!