[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

MH is just holding YJ, her head is against his chestShe's sobbingShe finally calms down and thanks himShe just sits with her back to the wall, staring off into spaceHe sits on the floor, opposite her
They're talking, she says she's sorry about somethingSomething about love, her Dad and being shameless

Guest missmaple

lagging...lagging... freeze...freeze...

ok.. we start from YJ who find out about her dad.. MH go to her bakery.. YJ bang her head to wall... MH come.. he prevent her from being hurt... he hugs her and suddenly we move to SY-DH scene.. DH cry on SY's shoulder...

i HATE my Office connectiom to death.. my overtime work is not worth..

*cry in black corner of goggle chrome

Guest jennloct

what m i doing now it... click F5 then stroll stroll stroll...
then read the spoiler then click "awesome"
then click F5 then stroll stroll stroll...
then read and click awesome...

then repeat d same thing again n again...

btw.. thanks for all the spoilers.... u guys are AWESOME... *thumbs up*

YJ at workMH now watching her at work through the blindsHe talks with KS about herYJ in the locker room with her friendShe takes off her uniform shirt and looks at her scar in the mirror
MH in his car, talking to KS about YJKS looking at him in mirror funnyThey turn around and go back to TGIFHe's looking for YJHe asks the manager where she is

YJ's friend comes out and tells MH she leftThey have a conversation - no idea what she told him!
YJ is now inquiring from someone about her Dad's ID braceletShe goes to see DHOMG! Confrontation!
She starts to drag him outHe pulls him arm away from herOMGosh, this is a physical altercation!
DH has her dragged out of the building, she's yelling "Oppa!"
Intense!