[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest missmaple

DH find about MH's stalking skill and MH stand behind him. oh my... MH is creepy indeed. btw, did something bad happen to MH? KM seems worry. they talk. sorry, i just know their name and basic word. uri adorable KS come and report something to MH.. MH with SY now, and he get message, and he leave SY hurrily. DH take something from his office and meet SY. it seems MH find that YJ is with DH that night. and he start to collect everything. now, he meet YJ in stairs amd start to ask her about that night. MH drag YJ to store. someone mentioned about YJ get a new clothes and MH see her right? you're an aweome fortuner dear. just post something positive. YJ tries 'open shoulder' dress and MH see her scar, so he change the clothes, hahah.. he fall for her now. KS is incident cafe, i think he tries to investigate. MH bring YJ to bar where SY and DH together. MH surprised that SY is there and he try to calm her down.

What was the scene at the boardroom with SY, has she started to take action to make MH to be dependent on her, the way I see it MH would soon stop regarding her as a friend if what I think she is doing is really what she is doing.

That is with the shares given to her by MH father, getting the board on her side to steal MH position at the hotel.

i loved he defended her ...that DH is such a coward...i also have the feeling that the secretary found that she wasn't alone and told MH ...IT ENDS with the 3 of them together that loser wanted her to leave with him and MH comes and asks her something...