[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

last night I decided to watch PS Partner... the funny thing is my first thought upon seeing JiSung's face on the screen, my brain perceive him as "MinHyuk Sajang-nim"
OMO! There goes my brain.. Still cannot differentiate JiSung with MinHyuk..Another proof that I'm having withdrawal syndrome... 
Lemme check in rehab.. I need to cure my addiction.. 
Care to join? Hahahahha

Guest butterflower

from this news http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1278363.htm Jisung and Boyoung went to Thailand on 28th for thier honeymoon.they will go for 1 week and back at the beginning of December.
Finally! hope they have a  wonderful honeymoon in Thailand.:x:x:x

Promotional poster for the release of Secret DVD:

2000936286_a682000c.jpg

Secret DC

The new pic are only YJ but, look at the top left corner, there a writing of  "70 mins x 16 eps"   !!! 

So yaaay, we will get around 10 more minutes for each eps in DVD, compared to the TV original broadcasts   :x

Thanks to HJE Baidu Bar for this:
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2719649135

Gist according to Google Translate.
A fan on DC won prizes given by Secret, one of which was part of the script for the scene in Ep 4 when YJ phoned DH about San being taken away by the prison authorities.

TLzJ5yH.jpg

lBC08yg.jpg
KGA5rro.jpg

In this thread, the Korean dialogue is translated into Chinese.  Simple lines and yet HJE's amazing acting elevated this scene into one of the most powerful and memorable scenes in the drama.  Hats off to HJE!

201311292333313210_1.jpg

201311300612101114_1.jpg

2013113005480295_1_rstarkja.jpg

"I Live Alone"  Hong Seok Cheon, Monitoring "Secret",  "Ji Sung-Jung Eum Worshipper" 

The latest episode of MBC's popular entertainment show "I Live Alone" aired on Nov 29th, following one day daily life of prominent actor, politician, restaurant entrepreneur Hong Seok Cheon.

As a very busy person, HSC have various works activities from early morning until late afternoon. After that, HSC has unique habit of sleeping at 6 PM for a while. The interesting thing is, after he wake up few hours later, the 1st thing he does is, watching KBS2 Drama "Secret" via VOD.

"I've been enthusiastically monitoring Secret for Ji Sung-Jung Eum's actings lately. What a great presence they are, make you really care for them. They make a very interesting pairing. Ji Sung-Jung Eum have perfect harmony together, so delicious to watch."

HSC further said, "This is a great example of woman-emphasis drama done right."  The MC then asked, "And why is that?"  HSC answers, "Bec. the heroine of this drama have realistic wide range of emotions and amazing character development."   

That day HSC was in 11th episode. He watched so intently when both of them prepared to kiss near the end. When the drama ends in cliffhanger, he sigh frustratingly. "Ahh so passionate, can't wait to watch the next."  He then add jokingly, "But is this really OK for Lee Bo Young?"  (laughing).

Credit: http://news.nate.com/view/20131130n01924, http://news.nate.com/view/20131129n37694, http://news.nate.com/view/20131130n03205 

N.B.: Translation is the merger of 3 articles.

Guest jennloct

Pavlichenko said:
"I Live Alone"  Hong Seok Cheon, Monitoring "Secret",  "Ji Sung-Jung Eum Worshipper" 

The latest episode of MBC's popular entertainment show "I Live Alone" aired on Nov 29th, following one day daily life of prominent actor, politician, restaurant entrepreneur Hong Seok Cheon.

As a very busy person, HSC have various works activities from early morning until late afternoon. After that, HSC has unique habit of sleeping at 6 PM for a while. The interesting thing is, after he wake up few hours later, the 1st thing he does is, watching KBS2 Drama "Secret" via VOD.

"I've been enthusiastically monitoring Secret for Ji Sung-Jung Eum's actings lately. What a great presence they are, make you really care for them. They make a very interesting pairing. Ji Sung-Jung Eum have perfect harmony together, so delicious to watch."

HSC further said, "This is a great example of woman-emphasis drama doing right."  The MC then asked, "And why is that?"  HSC answers, "Bec. the heroine of this drama have realistic wide range of emotions and amazing character development."   

That day HSC was in 11th episode. He watched so intently when both of them prepared to kiss near the end. When the drama ends in cliffhanger, he sigh frustratingly. "Ahh so passionate, can't wait to watch the next."  He then add jokingly, "But is this really OK for Lee Bo Young?"  (laughing).

Credit: http://news.nate.com/view/20131130n01924, http://news.nate.com/view/20131129n37694, http://news.nate.com/view/20131130n03205 

I keep checking the voting page, Secret is still far behind and for the life of me I don't know how Heirs is getting so many votes! Master's Sun I can understand because gosh that was amazing but Heirs...oh lord! Watching heirs is like watching Boys over flowers again and again and again!  Sorry guys I just couldn't stop myself from venting out my frustration here, I want Secret to win!! So many people love it but its getting less votes as compared to others. I just hope the number of votes for Secret increases as the days go by.

@sarmi, I am sure many of us share your frustration, so no need to apologize  - however, let's not forget LMH, for example, has so many fans (1.5 million followers on Twitter, a number of whom must surely be busy clicking away and voting).
Excellent review of Secret:
http://aimesandkidge.blogspot.sg/2013/11/secret.html

Thanks to dramatroll:
AxTxoJo.jpg

Guest aderonke

Having a major withdrawal syndrome from watching Secret love. I can't even count the number of times I have seen this drama. I need another drama to cure this disease :(

Guest kngdrama

I am again in Incheon, Seoul, going back to the States after a long vacation in Bali. This airport has been featured in many kdramas; I keep imagining the scene where our OTP walk past each other to be separated for one year. 
On a side note, I see so many people in couples's outfits, lots of promos with our favorite actors/actresses, but none with out OTP. 
Secret ended and there is nothing else to watch. :(

Guest adniRose

urghh, how i miss the excitement for Secret and everyone in this thread...!hope seeing everyone in here again during KBS drama award...:)

hello3ow9.gif, like everyone here, I am also a huge fan of "Secret Love".  I am not active in this thread (mostly at BSB's home) but I had previously posted my thoughts over here in line with those episodes aired through KBSW.  I have finally completed the drama and would like to share my wrapped up thoughts on the drama with fans of SL. 
Taking this opportunity to thank each and everyone for all the awesome sharing of thoughts and comment in this thread (awesome place to hang-out but I miss all the fun, @cynkdf I notice you have been stamping your footprints here on a regular basis) - gomapsnida everyone. thx.gifimage

imageSECRET LOVEimage

General Comment

It’s a powerful drama, though it wrings you out - and it’s a fine showcase from actors, PD-nims, writers and all the production staff.  Secret Love’s script is ingenious, guiding us in measured steps through the story’s unfolding secrets – gomawayo Yoo Bo-ra ssi. She is such a master of framing, pace and visual texture that even I couldn’t guess how the story will unfold. This is a drama that really enriches the genre of which it is now no longer secretive.

The actors always give a right reaction at the end of a scene, even a mild kiss can have a profound effect on viewers.  This drama is loaded with scenes that make the viewer feel and connect with the characters, because of the use of real emotion.

Some of the dialogues and monologues cut like a razor, and the foursome performances by Ji Sung, Hwang Jung-eum, Bae Soo-bin and Lee Da-hee have intense emotional focus.

On Actors' Performance

I have no idea where Lee Da-hee is going at the end of the drama, but I suspect that she is on her way to some large sort of stardom. I think she is on a roll after the success of “I Hear Your Voice” and now with another huge success on “Secret Love”,  I can imagine her busy flipping scripts in 2014.

The drama’s one unforgettable performance (of course, my bias-ness is obvious, right?), though, is by Bae Soo-bin. His Ahn Do-hoon is a striking villainous creation – here the actor makes him mesmerizingly complex, and BSB almost owns every confrontational scene into which he sets foot.   It’s hugely daunting challenge to play this man, Ahn Do-hoon and I think they found exactly the right actor to play him.  There is not a single scene that I can bring him down – he was so well-prepared for the role that he left us no room for criticism – perhaps, his finest performance of his career. 

Sidenote : In one of the segment of “Happy Together 3”, they invited guests/actors who are famous for playing villain roles, one of the actresses quoted this line “There are no bad characters but bad acting”…. – so true! Sometimes villain role characters or antagonist can attract more fans than heroic characters, just like Loki in “Thor”. Tom Hiddleston is everywhere promoting “Thor : The Dark World” – Loki exists between damnation and redemption whereas Ahn Do-hoon exists between destruction and redemption.

Bae Soo-bin manages to project emotional shifts using nothing but his eyes. The power of his eyes - when he looks steadily into your eyes, you can feel yourself being sucked into his gaze. When he breaks down in tears at one emotionally manipulative point (I dubbed it as the most unforgettable and shocking scene (ouch…that must be very painful) after dropping his knees, he self-slapped himself not once but at least twice as he sincerely begged for forgiveness from Yu-jeong.  I am still blown away by that particular scene, it’s really a difficult act to perform but he did it brilliantly. There are many strong contenders for Best Supporting Award (Actor) or Top Excellence / Excellence Award (Mini Series) or even Producer Awards…..whoa….I am so greedy. I strongly believe Bae Soo-bin will be one of the nominees in at least one or two of the above categories.  He deserves an award for his amazing performance – can’t wait to watch the year-end KBS Drama Awards.

Just seeing Ji Sung soothes me – like in any drama characters, both the main lead couple started off their meeting as mere acquaintances and through sheer painful encounter, she ended up as someone he hated the most.  I wonder why hate so often feels like a component of love – or at least a measuring stick for it. As expected in Kdrama fashion, this is how life takes unexpected twists and turns, sometimes through happenstance!

Ji Sung is such a star that he manages to make the character consistently entertaining – the most hilarious conflicting stalker ever in kdrama history (I think?!).  Ji Sung is so charming, everyone loves him. He always says the opposite of what he meant to Yu-jeong – words form in his head, they are right on the tongue, but he says none of them, reasoning that this is not the moment to delve. His main interest lies on a different agenda – which has a lot to do with his most memorable dialogue “Don’t go anywhere” “Stay by my side” and the collection of debt was just lame excuses.

I have always enjoyed watching his show especially “Save the Last Dance” and in fact, one of the scenes here reminded me of his character’s interaction with Eugene (note : the laundry scene).  His acting skill is top notch and Ji Sung completely invested emotionally in his character right from the beginning. The script was never boring and it was always thrilling and demanding and he was completely consumed by playing Min-hyuk. His voice is low (one of his best assets), it sounded almost intimate when he speaks….oops….oh when he is besotted, he gives the most alluring smile! Oh btw, I was amazed by his singing skill - beautiful vocal with lyrics that matches their love story. Like Bae Soo-bin, I hope Ji Sung walks away with at least an award, hopefully for the Top Excellence / Excellence Awards or Netizen Awards or Producer Awards, though he will be up against very strong contenders. My guess : I think Joo Won will claim the “Daesang” this year.

Here’s an actress who’s been delivering uniquely shaped performances over the last few years in dramas.  Hwang Jung-eum always seeks out new character shadings and she always delivers and her emotional eloquence as an actress comes as a happy surprise.  I will miss seeing her as Kang Yu-jeong and I don’t know how I ended up falling in love with her crying – she is a pretty crier. She went from a vulnerable, normal kind of a girl to someone who found all of her deep reservoirs of strength and came through.

Hwang Jung-eum’s performance in “Secret Love” seems unlikely to be bettered by an actress who most probably ends up competing for a KBS Drama Awards this year.  Couldn’t she be one of them?

Another one of the poignant and memorable scenes……

One of the most poignant scenes that I wish to highlight is a scene of YJ with MH at the bakery shop – an appropriate venue for YJ to reconnect with her father.  After piecing all the puzzles that linked DH with her father’s death, YJ returned to the bakery to reminisce. The head banging scene is an emotional reaction for being such a stupid fool in trusting DH.  A worried MH slipped his warmest hand to avoid her head from hurting but it did not cushion the pain she felt.  He hugged her but YJ’s body remained kind of rigid, not having an ounce of weight to fight for a release and by the end of the sobbing scenes, I think HJE ran out of tears as she ended up with gulping tears.  I have to give her full marks for executing that heartbreaking scene and seriously, no make-up can hide those blood-shot eyes and puffy nose. It’s hard not to feel the pain, the tension seems almost unbearable.  Through the simple but honest reactions of these two characters involved in this one significant moment, we are drawn deeply into their lives and the story. I enjoy how the PD didn’t rush some the scenes, like this one – real feeling needs time to play out so that we can experience and process it. 

SAN is alive….

When Yu-jeong found out that San is still alive, she broke down – angry tears sting her eyes and the storm of tears that followed are beyond anyone’s imagination, it just poured like there’s no tomorrow! How could “Ahjumoni” make such a huge, life-altering, utterly unforgiveable act?

Yu-jeong doesn’t plan to soften, she will not be tired of the warring emotions and she will continue to make those who took away her SAN to pay back.  The endless cycle of hatred and resentment – “Ahjumoni” has never been kind and appreciative of Yu-jeong and consider her to be out of Do-hoon’s league. She committed an unspeakable act against Yu-jeong, violated a central tenet of motherhood! What goes around comes around – she will get to taste the feeling of missing her precious son while serving jail term!

Yu-jeong’s emotional dilemma is played for maximum pathos and when she gives up claiming back her beloved son, my heart breaks along with her (being a mother, I can understand her feelings – the emotions so strong that mere words can’t express it).  I would have done the same thing if I were in her shoes.

I think SAN’s discovery was the main highlight of how the writer ends Do-hoon’s character with a chance to redeem himself and gracefully depart with an imprisonment that justified his wrong-doings.  To be honest, the story wrapped up too quickly (his redemption part) – I wasn’t expecting him to change overnight as I didn’t see it coming from episode 15. Anyhow, it was a good closure for his character and he did beg for forgiveness from Yu-jeong – thanks to SAN, the human or fatherly side of him woke him up.

Random thoughts….

I thought after they had sort out their relationship, MH would not go back to addressing YJ as “driver” but he did that again which surprised me – I guess bad habits are hard to break. I get emotional when MH called her by her name “Yu-jeong” – it sounded so sweet, dripping like honey!  I find it insulting when he used the word “driver” to address her but of course, that was scripted to sound nothing but “annoyance” in MH’s stance.

I think if I am not mistaken, throughout the entire running of the story, Yu-jeong has been addressing Min-hyuk as “CEO/sajang-nim” and only in one monologue scene, she was heard addressing him as “Min-hyuk ssi”.  We get to hear that again, when Min-hyuk asked Yu-jeong to quit calling him “CEO” as he no longer holds that position, he wishes to be called, Min-hyuk.

Jo Min-hyuk’s relationship with Shin Se-yeon

I don’t know why MH doesn’t love SY – it’s something you can’t really control. It is something you can’t will yourself to feel or not feel.  I feel kind of sorry for SY – for being arrogant and in denial that their relationship has evolved – they are not even friends at one time. A woman who carries on a relationship with a never-into-you man for years, hoping, even believing, that he will one day come to his senses and leave his other women.  The moment is just around the corner – if she only hangs in there, she won’t be sorry in the end. But time passes and the years only create fresh excuses. There is always something, a reason to keep the status quo. But then the excuses run out and ultimately she accepts that there will be no changing-of-hearts, that she will always be the 2nd-place finisher or someone important just as a business-trading marriage partner.  She decides as long as I can have him “just once” is good enough for her ego.  Anyway, I am glad by the end of the show, she surrenders to her fate and I have empathy for Se-yeon – at least they didn’t end up on a sour note.

Ahn Do-hoon’s relationship with Shin Se-yeon

This couple deserves each other – if only Se-yeon opens up her heart, listen to her instincts and make peace with herself, she would have been able to accept the genuine affection from DH.  But she fought against them like a drowning person in a riptide. What a pity, she was too busy chasing to claim a small piece of Min-hyuk’s heart.  Maybe DH did have an ulterior motive in the beginning of their relationship but it grew into something more than like but not as deep as love, well, at least in DH’s side.  Before I can place their relationship, the writer decides to separate them – someday the time she spent with Do-hoon will be a distant memory. This fact somehow makes me sad too.  It’s like when someone dies, the initial stages of grief seem to be the worst but in some ways, it’s sadder as time goes by and she’d consider how much he would be missed in her life.

From the early stage of their relationship, I think I did mention before that there’s strong indication that in some ways there is hope the two may end up together. Anyway, the fact that they did not end up together doesn’t come as a surprise, but the emotions power of their non-relationship proves remarkable effective.  At the end, it was refreshing to see the glow of happiness in Do-hoon’s face when he received a postcard of the painting he so adores.  Will this couple have another chance?!?  

Jo Min-hyuk’s relationship with Kang Yu-jeong

We can feel the chemistry between Ji Sung and Hwang Jung-eum but it has limitation, like some kind of guilt halts (err….both has partners to report….).  Anyway, the last bit of kissing scene was a special gift for viewers rooting for this couple (Ohmigosh….why do I feel like I am their Managers trying to salvage their image over this OTP?!?) I feel their love and those intimate scenes were subtly and tastefully acted.  When he switched from stalker-mode to giddily-in-love-mode, he makes things feel celebratory, his good moods are as infectious as his bad ones too.  His face breaks into a glorious grin whenever Yu-jeong smiles at him.  

Min-hyuk loves Yu-jeong for her naïve-ness, her paboh-ness, her sensitivity and her courage. He loves her wholly and unconditionally and without reservation.  He loves her enough to take risks.  He loves her enough to sacrifice his status. He loves her enough to accept his own happiness and use it, in turn, to make her happy back.  After the “bogoshipda” kiss scene, they gave each other “I love you and have faith in you” look in the last scene. It was a short romantic reunion but a sweet one – couldn’t have asked for a better ending!

Ahn Do-hoon’s relaionship with Kang Yu-jeong

This pair started off with some lovey-dovey moments but it was instantly cut short – still she was very optimistic about their future. I did root for this couple and even when Do-hoon looked shameful and sometimes regretful and guilty over the hit-and-run case, I saw a glimpse of hope for a not-so-dramatic and not-so-evil DH to appear.  But when he breaks off their relationship, it turned out to be an opposite effect – I no longer pin for this couple. Yu-jeong told him not to feel bad, that was not his fault, “I am carrying all the guilt for both of us”….aish…if the tables were turned – Do-hoon would not do the same thing in a heartbeat!

Do-hoon has been somewhat subdued whenever he bumped into Yu-jeong and Min-hyuk. I wonder if Yu-jeong has anything to do with his mood.  Maybe it bothered him watching Yu-jeong with Min-hyuk – not full-blown jealousy, just the territorial pangs. I have been so hyped up over detecting signs of  jealousy in DH that I actually ended up wanting to believe it existed.  I would like to believe that Do-hoon did genuinely love Yu-jeong. I guess at the end, Do-hoon has to confront the bad karma aspects of all the things he did. A betrayal of that kind of magnitude could never be erased or forgotten.

To be honest, Yu-jeong’s revenge plot failed to lift up to whole spiced up momentum of a full-fledged revenge that I was eager to see.  Compared to what he did to her, she is way too kind and gentle with words but I guess I have to understand her character – she is not aggressive and very patient.  Patience is a virtue – good things come to those who wait, time cures all things. My empathy for her is huge and all-encompassing.

Writer-nims [Choi Ho-chul and Yoo Bo-ra]

Yoo Bo-ra rewrites the original script by Choi Ho-chul (Winner of the "Excellence Award" at KBS One-Act Play Script Contest in 2012 for “Secret Love”).  There is a possibility Yoo Bo-ra was roped in to expand and/or edit the original script to achieve a well-crafted twists and turns story plot in the world of “bilmil-s”.  During filming, I read that the actors or even the directors didn’t know where their characters are heading (if their characters were going to live or die) so it does, in some way, reflect that kind of everyday existence.

Best of luck to Yoo Bo-ra – hope she wins the Best Screenwriter Award. Credit should also goes to Choi Ho-chul for the winning script and I don’t think he will be nominated since he has already won an award for his submission.

PD nims of Team A and Team B - [Director Lee Eung-bok and Baek Sang-hoon]

And the Director gets extra credit for trying to incorporate some fresh setting for the kissing scenes, they constructed it like it was inspired by Hollywood standard especially the last kissing scene. However, it is not the kissing that they try to emulate the Hollywood style but just the set-up location – it is OFTEN just a soft, closed-mouth kiss, their lips barely touching.  There is no connotation of lust or sex or passion – it’s always “buy one-shot kiss scene, free one tear-drop” justification of a dramatized kiss scene…oops, sorry dear, I am just venting my frustration….hehehe!

I wonder whose idea it is to abruptly edit out some of the beautiful intimate scenes (no thanks to KBSW) and it really gets on my nerves when I see no reason to snip off those intimate/romantic scenes!!  

A triumph for all involved – this drama was a rating winner!   

Cinematography

Other than crediting the success of this drama to the director and writer for their respective creativity works, I sincerely would like to give huge amount of credit to the people responsible for some of the finest artwork we appreciate : cinematography.  Behind the scenes and behind every fine director are those so skilled in their field that we often neglect them for their achievements. It’s hard work for these experts whom are often not “being in the limelight” but are the ones that “organize the dazzling lights” for the shooting.  Personally, I am very interested in the behind-the-scenes filming process and the privilege that has been given to me to witness how people behind the scene works give me a sense of fulfillment!

Quoting this from an article I read : A cinematographer is the lungs of a director, the mise-en-scene can be an idea by the director but built and realized by the cinematographer.  Every cinematographer has to know the director’s work and they go through every scene with them. When an actor acts, there’s no mirror in front of them, it is a cinematographer that project them.  

imageimage

One particular scene that caught my attention is how they construct the filming scene of MH pulling YJ out of the bus which is about to move. The slow motion camera movements of her falling into his arms was beautifully shot and as the bus moved on, the camera slowly shoot the couple scene through the folding door with interval door panel overlapping them.  It was beautifully captured through the camera inside the bus (mian, not professionally described as in a cinematographic point of view).

Other casts that we rooted and of course, deserve a noteworthy mention……

imageimage

Yu-jeong’s three angels (from prison mates to soul mates) – Dan-bal/Ja-yeong, Sandra Hwang and Hae-ri [Ahn Ji-hyun] were like pillars to YJ- they provide unconditional emotional support whether it is law abiding or otherwise.  They are awesome supporting casts especially the most significant supportive role from [Jung Soo-yeong] Ja-yeong – she says exactly what’s on her mind and can get away with it because what she says is the truth though sometimes it hurts.

[Hwang Seok-jeong] Sandra Hwang spilled some funny moments to tone down the mellow effect – she is so incorrigible, like an old lady telling dirty jokes.  I admire the fact that her approach to life is so casual and simple.  Perhaps, Ja Yeong could use a healthy dose of her nonchalance.    

Choi Gwang-min [Lee Seung-joon] found someone much younger to support him as the new CEO of K Group – not very surprise to see the team-up of the two since in one scene I suspected Min-joo [song Min-kyung] is attracted to Ahjussi with the strangest enquiries on GM’s favorite dish through Gwang-soo. 

Thank you writer-nim for answering my prayer – she gave the actor, Choi Woong (Gwang-soo) additional effort in his part, smiling and acting cute script was finally delivered to him! He did get a chance to shine even as Min-hyuk’s slave or in Sandra Hwang’s term, one-plus-one team! I hope to see him as one of the main casts in the future as this guy has the potential to break into main lead camp, just like Lee Sang-yeob, who captured everyone’s attention playing a similar supporting role in “The Innocent Man aka Nice Guy”.

Pictures and images credit : KBS and other original posters from various sites

P.S :  imageSorry no pictures of Gwang-min and Gwang-soo - I can't find them. 

Pavlichenko said: "I Live Alone"  Hong Seok Cheon, Monitoring "Secret",  "Ji Sung-Jung Eum Worshipper" 

HSC further said, "This is a great example of woman-emphasis drama done right."  The MC then asked, "And why is that?"  HSC answers, "Bec. the heroine of this drama have realistic wide range of emotions and amazing character development."   

What Are "The Best 1 Minute" Scenes in 2013 Korean Dramas?

2013 has finally come to an end. Tillionpanel, one of leading customer research foundation in S.Korea, conduct an online survey about which are the best 1 minute scene from all 2013 dramas that make a great impact, left strong impressions, and unforgettable for viewers. Total of 13.451 netizens had participated. The results are as following:

1st place: Jo In Sung-Song Hye Gyo's romantic candy kiss from SBS That Winter, When The Wind Blows (2.387 people, 17.7%) 

2nd: Jung Woong In's creepy confrontation; "I'm the Murderer!" from SBS I Hear Your Voice (1.773 people, 13.2%)

3rd: Jung Woo-Yoo Yeon Seok's love confession to Go Ah Ra from tvN Answer Me, 1994 (1720 people, 12.8%)

4th: Hwang Jung Eum for the lost of her son, sobbing that penetrates hearts deeply from KBS2 Secret (1.330 people, 9.9%)

After released from prison, KYJ (HJE) immediately given bad news at orphanage that her son was dead. Crying after look at death certificate, run around the playground like crazy shouting her son's name. After that, she Went to river scattering her son's ashes, then lie down on the dirt, crying while saying "Was too long since Mom hold you. Mom miss you so much, want to touch you even just briefly" while clutching her chest. Soulful acting and eyes that makes every viewers weep together with her.

5th: Kim Hye Soo in trance/possessed tamborine play and dancing from KBS2 Queen of Office (1.320 people, 9.8%) 

6th: Lee Min Ho-Park Shin Hye's doughnut kiss from SBS Inheritors (1.318 people, 9.8%)

7th: Joo Won-Moon Chae Won's ice cream kiss from KBS2 Good Doctor (1.110 people, 8.3%)

8th: Dire situation 2-stage kiss from MBC Gu Family Book (1.052 people, 7.8%) 

9th: Soo Ae's end of villain-ness, tears of penitence from SBS Queen of Ambition (600 people, 4.5%)

10th: Out of body death experience from MBC Princess Aurora (294 people, 2.2%)

11th: Mother and daughter-in-law grab each other hair from MBC Hundred Year's Inheritance (287 people, 2.1%)

12th: 100% reality situation in nowadays school life from KBS2 School 2013 (260 people, 1.9%)

The complete article can be read here:

http://news.nate.com/view/20131202n04203

http://news.nate.com/view/20131202n04201

N.B.: I only translate the titles of every ranks and HJE Secret's part. 

Jung Eum and Kim Hye Soo are the only ones where people mentioned them really for their own actings, while the other ones are either for interactions with other characters, kiss scenes, or bec. their scenes are absurd/funny LOL. Jung Woong In and Soo Ae also for their actings, but JWI wasn't lead character and SA wasn't in top 5 so I didn't include them.

All in all, just from this survey alone, we can once again see HJE and KHS are two of strongest forces on upcoming KBS Award.

OMO OMO KwangSoo =P~

24a3.jpg

• Name: 최웅 / Choi Woong (Choi Ung)
  • Profession: Actor and model
  • Birthdate: 1986-Dec-28 (age 26)
  • Birthplace: Daegu, South Korea
  • Height: 183cm
  • Weight: 72kg
  • Star sign: Capricorn
  • Talent agency: S-Entercom (에스엔터컴)
    CR : DramaWiki