[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Omo, did MH just choose jail over marriage to SY?!  Bwhahahahahahaha! 

Really though, he continues to prove how much he's improved as a person since the series start because it appears he urges YJ to continue with whatever she is doing. 

I need a translation because I don't know what to do with my brain, it has been blown away!

ETA:  for everyone like me in the US, hit the 'watch at youtube' button on the preview window and then copy and paste the URL onto the search box in the link provided by @nanaxren93  That will get the video going and you can play it. 

Guest nanaxren93

leeemyis said: I can't view the preview.  Is there any other link that is available in the US? I'm curious and dying to see the preview badly.  Thanks for sharing though.

I don't mean to spam but just in case people miss it: 

For everyone like me in the US, hit the 'watch at youtube' button on the preview window and then copy and paste the URL onto the search box in the link provided by @nanaxren93  That will get the video going and you can play it. 

Guest KrystaIce

preview translation:

MH: YJ trust me and goDH: I'm not going down by myself, I'm going to go with youLaywer: If this is true, this is breaking newsYJ: Then I should just tell the truth, showing what kind of person you really areStepmom: Are you going to live your life regretting just because of that one girl?MH: Because of you my father, left my motherLaywer 2: I'm going to be in charge of your caseDH: Do you want to record it? I killed himMH: YJ, let's play

ok i can die in peace now :)

so friggin glad that mh is letting her go omg that just made my day

Guest mellifluorence

http://proxykorea.info/browse.php?u=HbbDgxse3B8sdjDKw4dTXYLLbWbtY2fg%2F7clyF8cBaz5Gm6iDYo%3D&b=13
To every one who can't view the video, use the proxy link @nanaxren93 has been sharing! If it works for you like it did for me, you'll just be taken to the proxy page and have to enter the URL yourself- so just enter this Youtube URL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P44KeGFILM) into it and it should be just fine!
For the translation of the preview:
MH to YJ on the phone: Yoo-Jung ah- trust me and go ahead.
DH to MH: I won't go down alone. I'm taking you down with me.
some dude talking to DH holding some papers: If this is real, this is going to be big news.
YJ to DH: Then I can just let everyone know the truth- what kind of person you REALLY are..
MH's stepmom to MH: Are you going to regret your life forever just because of a girl like that?!MH: My father threw away my mother- because of someone like you!
Prosecutor dude: I'll have to take over your case
DH to MH: Are you going to try and record me? I killed that person.
MH to YJ: Yoo-Jung ah, play with me.

Guest nanaxren93

mellifluorence said: http://proxykorea.info/browse.php?u=HbbDgxse3B8sdjDKw4dTXYLLbWbtY2fg%2F7clyF8cBaz5Gm6iDYo%3D&b=13
To every one who can't view the video, use the proxy link @nanaxren93 has been sharing! If it works for you like it did for me, you'll just be taken to the proxy page and have to enter the URL yourself- so just enter this Youtube URL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P44KeGFILM) into it and it should be just fine!
For the translation of the preview:
MH to YJ on the phone: Yoo-Jung ah- trust me and go ahead.
DH to MH: I won't go down alone. I'm taking you down with me.
some dude talking to DH holding some papers: If this is real, this is going to be big news.
YJ to DH: Then I can just let everyone know the truth- what kind of person you REALLY are..
MH's stepmom to MH: Are you going to regret your life forever just because of a girl like that?!MH: My father threw away my mother- because of someone like you!
Prosecutor dude: I'll have to take over your case
DH to MH: Are you going to try and record me? I killed that person.
MH to YJ: Yoo-Jung ah, play with me.

That preview was worth waiting for, words can't do justice to how superb that looks.

YJ nice job trusting in your new oppa, he gave your instructions to submits the evidence at court and you did, show the delusional duo that threats don't work on you and MH.

But is YJ brave or just stupid meeting DH alone, that guy is so mental that he wouldn't hesitate to harm her as she is an obstacle plus after their chat, when I saw her staring at DH in front of his car, all I was thinking is that regardless of it been day light, DH is just crazy enough to smash her with his car.

Thank you for the preview. 
In the preview what DH said to MH he not going down alone, he going to take MH down with him too. What did MH ever do to DH anyway? It was all DH doing so I just hope DH can go down alone without draging anyone with him. He can take SY down too. lol