[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

@oyeleyeolusina - Ahahaha, I love that MH said "who gave you permission to forget the kiss?"  =))  He's big into permission though, right?  /:)
I'm back reading all the stuff I missed. Once again, thank you SO much for transcribing the conversations! ^:)^
Huge thanks to @missmaple, @kissmerina and @peaches_2280 for recaps and @ohoheli, @dramalove777 and @saranghaechoiseunghyun for screen shots! 

thank u all for the live recap.....i am squeelinggg nonstop for 1 hour...and that back hug for me first time seeing that type of sexy back hug.usually i seen only normal back hug that but this ohooooo...

@riendonghae omg my pleasure ^^
Thank you everyone for your recap photo and etc :)  @tessieroo@peaches_2280,@ohoheli , @tessieroo , @dramalove777 , @oyeleyeolusina , @kissmerina  @saranghaechoiseunghyun

Gentleman please learn sweet backhug omg! This is so fantastic (Tears Stole My Heart keep playing in my head when I see this scene)>.<

photo 2667f599a9014c08e51e6bb6087b02087bf4f444.jpg
photo 77dae4014c086e06918d7c5800087bf40ad1cb44.jpg
photo 7db80e166d224f4a86b830000bf790529822d140.jpg
photo 9ab8fffb43166d22ea565687442309f79052d240.jpg
photo 2487fa4543a98226a0226d348882b9014b90eb82-1.jpg
photo 45c1f4014a90f60301e1df543b12b31bb051ed10.jpg
photo 8ceacf26cffc1e17fa9bcd224890f603738de945.jpg
photo 66347412b31bb0518f75f03b347adab44aede010.jpg

omg I just forget tag a credit it's Secret Love's Baidu :)

Guest missmaple

BDKJSHKEWHRSMANDLSAKJDASJDNKSZNFKDSJR!!!!!!
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BACKHUG EVAHHHH...THE EMOTION, THE SCENERY, THE BACKSONG..I'M DYING!!
me all this time:

tumblr_mvujipAy221syzzwwo1_500.pngtumblr_mvujipAy221syzzwwo2_250.pngtumblr_mvujipAy221syzzwwo3_250.pngtumblr_mvujipAy221syzzwwo4_250.pngtumblr_mvujipAy221syzzwwo5_250.png

Inside his room...

MH wants YJ to feed him with the porridge but the latter tells him...

YJ : Your hand isn't injured so why can't you feed yourself with the food? When you are feeling better and have finished eating, I will be getting ready to leave.

Guest 5r1july

KS arrives to pick MH up

He tells him something about YJ
KS tells him he will do it (?) Apologize?

YJ goes to where Ji Hee's ashes are
She apologizes over and over and cries
(THIS is what SY should have done)
She cries and continues to bow her head to Ji Hee.
YJ gets on a bus...OMG, MH walks up behind her out of no where!
He pulls her off the bus!
He pulls her into a back hug!

*screams*
*squeals*

The bus doors close and it pulls away
MH just holds YJ, his arms around her

End

Preview

MH talks to his Dad about YJ
Something about marriage? OH MY GOD!
YJ and MH go somewhere together
She smiles, they're holding hands!
SY slaps YJ
DH sees some papers in SY's

house

DH is angry with SY? 

Ommo it's finish for today.. thank you so much for your live recaps. . You really awesome :-bd

m_g said: Today too awesome episodeee! Thanks a lot to all for give a live recap that's mean a lot of for me!!
Pd-nim I know today episode you make me screaming with a lot of skinship and hug but as a viewer I'm still greedy!
Can we have Bed Scene????LOL

@m_g  Can we have Bed Scene????LOL  I hope your wish come true and impulsivity MH gives me a sigh of hope, but there are many interests at stake and we are only 3 chapters, so love spring start living YJ think MH and lasted only 10 minutes of the next chapter.AAIGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  ANDE SHIRO ANDE SHIRO ANDEEEEEEE SHIIIIIIIIRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Guest missmaple

a big thanks goes to all liverecappers and screencappers... @tessiero  @oyeleyeolusina @kissmerina @peaches_2280 @ohoheli @dramalove777 and @saranghaechoiseunghyun nomu nomu kamsahamnida...
i can;t express my emotion for today episode.. i just throw away my teddy bear because i hear all of their conversation but can't understand anything and cab;t see anything..  the scenes are unmoving... i just see the back hug and that's all i need for today...waiting for RAW..

ChelaZerab said: m_g said: Today too awesome episodeee! Thanks a lot to all for give a live recap that's mean a lot of for me!!
Pd-nim I know today episode you make me screaming with a lot of skinship and hug but as a viewer I'm still greedy!
Can we have Bed Scene????LOL

@m_g  Can we have Bed Scene????LOL  I hope your wish come true and impulsivity MH gives me a sigh of hope, but there are many interests at stake and we are only 3 chapters, so love spring start living YJ think MH and lasted only 10 minutes of the next chapter.AAIGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!  ANDE SHIRO ANDE SHIRO ANDEEEEEEE SHIIIIIIIIRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The drama is about secrets and i think DAD and stepmom have some ghosts in their closet, question is are they to protect MH or they can destroy him mentally if he learns about them... :-/
Dad must know what DH and SY been up to...
I think we might get a surprise from SY and MH dad (SY must have one and it could be related to MH ex...)We are watching SECRET and without the LOVE they all have one that implicates themselves to something "serious" being it wealth or just plain LOVE i think...

im total loyal silent reader here.., but can't help today to ask an angel out there to give me the link for the raw,even i'm not understand korean language at all, but the live recap just made my heart beating fast...,cingu deul...putakhamnida...

Guest falloutjane

So this time around, I decided to type as I watched before going back to edit stuffs. So all reactions are on the spot and thus there'll be lots of OH MY BAD! because I'll realise in the later scenes, it wasn't what I thought it was. Hur. Generally an okay episode for me but yay, no dying Sajangnim! So yay! Ok, let's go! 
Scene started with MH's flashback thinking about YJ's report of the accident at the police station. Yeah after last week's ending, the start is utter weaksauce. MH told KS to do something to find out more about that night and there was verry intense flipping of papers and YJ's police report. His tears dropped onto the report, splotching her face! And then the magic watery words of Bimil appeared! (He cried a lot today by the way) 
Cut to swoony scene of last episode. Nice parallelism of swoony scene and Viper going apeshit crazy on the other side. Voice over of crazy Viper about how she knows MH is in love then cut to KISS! Then WINE GLASS SMASH! YJ kept tearing after the kiss and finally tired after the hard kisses and being on his knees, he got up and said some stuffs. I think he was trying to explain or something. Yj said it's okay. MH said something something ANIYA! but YJ walked away. 
Meanwhile, her temper tantrum caused Viper to cut her finger so Doucheface took a hankie to wrap  the cut and she seduced him with the promise of sexy times. DH was all COUNT ME IN YO cos he's so damn easy like that. 
Cut to MH getting all jelly legs after such hard work at kissing so he sat on the passenger side and then cried . I have no idea why but he kinda smiled/sighed and cried. POssibly after the rave review at the traffic scene, they needed him to do that whole laugh/smile/cry thing again. Only in this scene I was all DUDE WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!?! WHERE IS YOUR ROAR! MY WOMAN THINGMAJIG! 
Next morning, DH woke up to empty bed, fully dressed. He got lied to. Sexy times didn't happen. Hah! VIper was talking something important and was all snappish and curt to him. DH, the forever pathetic one asked about her wedding, if it's happening. Ergh such a loser. Being strung around and not knowing it. Viper said something like there's no love involved or something but MARRIAGE THERE WILL BE! (OMG I LOVE HER LIPSTICK COLOUR! SUCH A GORGEOUS SHADE OF CORAL!) 
Cut to an annoying kid crying non-top at the restaurant. YJ hugged him and entertained him, Kid is still OMAAAAAA. Omma went to toilet apparently. YJ got all piney, saying you have a cute kid. Mom's all I CANT EVEN PEE IN PEACE! Then Kid's jacket opened up and she saw stars on his shirt so YJ started crying. She lost her cool and went to the locker room. Sitting on that chair, being all sad cos poor San, no stars for him.
Magic cup of coffee appeared. DRINK! said the sajangnim. SO handsome. YOU"RE GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME bla bla bla, DRINK! she took the drink and he was like IT"S HOT. Hur. Anyway she took it and wanted to leave. He said something and wanted to explain last night or something. He said something I CANNOT UNDERSTAND! BUT IT WAS INTENSE. THE WHOLE BLOCK YOU WITH MY SEXY ARM MOVE and ALL. Also the proximity. MY FANGIRL HEART SQUEALED! They kept looking at each other's eyes when they spoke. He moved in closer, soooooo hot! And then as he drew nearer  pulled a folder between them. Tsk. Talking about the restaurant. Then he just leaned back on the lockers staring at her. ARGH! PUDDLE! ME!!!! Said something sexy in that super bass sexy voice or maybe not something sexy but anything sounds sexy when he says it. Hur.  
Cut to scene of YJ entering DH's office. Finally not looking like Aunt May not. She came to DH's office to give him something on the restaurant. He's being an a.ss. as usual. He got all pompous as usual and said something something WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??!?  She also caressed his acrylic name plate and said something scathing. He was like DON"T TOUCH MY ACRYLIC NAME PLATE! Get out! She upped him and told his pompous richard simmons off. He was like KANG YOO JUNG! She went DONT SAY MY NAME YOU A.SSS!!!! He went crazy and pushed stuffs off his table but didn't push the precious acrylic name off. I SWEAR I WILL USE THAT NAME PLATE AND HIT HIS HEAD. 
Cut to KS reporting something about YJ and bakery to MH. Can't understand. Then cut to YJ rewatching the clip of her dad and DH. Called an unnie and asked for a favour.  Unnie turned out to be a toll-ahjumma. Flashback to her first meeting with MH. She smiled. Hee, so adorable. So she asked toll-ahjumma  if a certain car from Seoul passed through the tolls that night. Toll-ahjumma was all okay! I'm super sleuth too! 
Cut to Hyeri asking why Sajangnim is not appearing at the restaurant. Cue KS in the scene. S.HIT! KS said sajangnim is in pain or sick. OMG. THIS SUCKS. SO STUPIDDDD!!! IF HE HAS CANCER AND DIES.,I WILL CUT A B!!!!!! KS brought YJ to MH's place. He's lying dying in bed. Mattress now fits the bed after the big hoo haa on the internet. Hur WE HAVE POWER, PEOPLE! Hur. 
MH somehow injured his foot??? OR IS IT FOOT CANCER!!!!!!!!! hurhrurhur. But anyway, sponging time. He looked half dead on the mattress. The works yo! Chapped lips, sickly pale complexion and a painful foot to boot. Hur. LAME! Can't believe this is what they're throwing us. Grr. Anyway YJ found the musical box by his side. He got all GRAB HAND! DON"T PLAY THAT!
She got shocked. MH asked what she's doing here. She asked if he's okay. He looked on pathetically. CHICKEN PORRIDGE AND KIMCHI FEEDING TIME! He stared at her while she fed him. Man. The way he eats it's like he's really gonna die in the next moment. His mouth hanging open and just waiting for the spoon while she decided it's the best time to do some talking. Hurhur. So he got all meh let me feed myself, grabbed the spoon and ate. HAHAH. So not so sick after all. MH talked about some mother or something. Some intense talk OMONI OMONI all over! He started crying. AGAIN. WHAT IS UP WITH MEN AND BEING BABIES WHEN ILL!!!
SAJANGNIM! You need to be more ROAR! But he got sadface about omma. DUDE! YOU HAVE THE GIRL YOU ARE HAVING SWOONY EYES ON YOUR BED AND YOU WANT TO GO ON AND ON AND ON ABOUT OMMA!?!? PRIORITISE YO! CARPE DIEM THE HELL OUT OF THE MOMENT! Anyway she talked about how she has a kid or something. Got up to leave but he grabbed her and laid his head against her bosom. Hur. He asked her to wait a little before leaving cos of course a makjang has to have the let me lay on your bosom bit. 
Cut to DH meeting secretary ahjussi at lift lobby. Some talk about Segwang or Segwo or whatever douchey friend's company is and YJ. DH looked ack! Big sajangnim is coming back or something. Some important sighning. MH doesn't look like he's dying anymore. Hurhur. So yay, maybe NOT foot cancer! And just a sprained ankle. MH and SY exchanged words. MH told something important cos music got all spy like and whoa! Viper looked shocked while MH walked away, pleased. 
DH called YJ to his office, to look through some papers. DH threw her some pics of the bar where MH  duked it out for her honour! LOVE! She got shocked. Her hair is so much nicer now by the way. DH is being an richard simmons as usual. His face is so detestable seriously. ERGH! Viper called, DH picked up the phone all fake smiling as he looked at YJ. OMG I WANT TO SLAP THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF HIM. He walked away to attend to Viper's call. 
YJ went to assy friend to apologise. For MH basically. She was on her knees. OMG. GET UP!!!!!!!! Assy friend told her to get up. He dissed her all over talking about pretty girls or something and possibly how she's ruined goods. I think he cheapened her right there. Asked her to pour him a drink. She took the bottle, hesitated but poured it eventually. 
MH waited for her outside her house, pathetically squatting by her door. SO CUTE. DAERI! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! She asked if he's okay. He said yes! She was like YAY! NOT DYING! SO I'LL GO IN NOW.  He went DAERI! and went AHH! Such a faker cos he just grabbed her hand conveniently as she hovered near his knee. Then YJ passed him the documents for Segwo/Segwang or whatever stuffs. She went in. He limped a few metres outside her door before walking perfectly fine. HAHAHAH. SO CUTE. She came out and saw him sawggering away. Hurhur.  
MH went to prosecutor friend. Prosecutor friend got pics of YJ begging for forgiveness. Can't understand how he even knew. It's like the power of spies of convenient CCTVs everywhere with this show. MH was shocked at the pictures. Cut to YJ at the restaurant cleaning toilets. MH strode in saw her, went into the toilet. He closed the door on her and pulled her up. MH was all I told you BLA BLA SOMETING SOMETHING. YELLING! YELLING!. Basically damn pissed that she went to apologise to the s.hitass friend. DID AHN DO HOON MAKE YOU DO IT??? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO APOLOGISE?!!??! YJ insisted I WENT THERE TO APOLOGISE SINCERELY! More YELLING! YELLING!  Something like I CANNOT TAKE TIS ANYMORE. YOU DON"T DO IT. I WILL HANDLE IT. Or something. ANGRY TEARS! She walked away but he pulled her hand. MH said something vulnerable like  DO YOU NOT LIKE ME OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. She said no it's nothing like that. Like repaying a debt? God I don't know. But he looked crushed and let her go. My poor Sajangnim. Let ME hug YOU!  
Father's back. MH greeted him but he's like argh! MY heart!  Stepmom hovered but stepsis came so stepmom hovered no more. MH and Dad talked and caught up. Father's happy about how the restaurant is doing. MH asked about his condition. He's all AHHH IT"S NOTHING! Don't worry! Chased MH out. Talked to secretary ahjussi. Talked about DH and segwang or something. 

Secretary ahjussi said something like the restaurant is doing great because of a woman. Father's all MEH. BUT INVITE HER FOR BREAKFAST! So YJ got forcefully invited for breakfast. Viper, Mom, DH are there. Father's all SIT! Father asked YJ about the restaurant but Viper answered. I think sheYJ got praised. SERIOUSLY THOUGH, I CANNOT TELL WITH THAT GRUNTING THAT HE DOES AND THE SCARY FACE. 
YJ remained quiet so Viper was all ANSWER HIM! Then stepmom also butt in. Father got annoyed these people keep butting in. Father's asked some stuffs, YJ looked uncomfortable. MH came in and was all WHAT THE H.ELL is this!! Secretary ahjussi was all Father wants to say something, you stay out. MH strode over and pulled YJ out of her seat. She was being dragged along but with father's command KS pulled MH back. YJ apologised and apologised and apologised some more and MH got so p.issed like why the hell are you apologising!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!!!! Father asked DH to do something. ERGH HIS FACE!!!!!! MH looked shocked. DH basically went to YJ. 
DH caught up with YJ outside the house. NOW DO YOU SEE TE KIND OF PPL THEY ARE?? Or something. YJ was all I know but then added something scathing. He looked incredulous. Something about dad and THANK GOODNESS SHE DIDNT MARRY HIS DOUCHEYFACE or something to that effect. 
Meanwhile in the huge dining room, Scary Father's all YELLING! YELLING! Viper talks about marriage. SERIOUSLY SNOWFLAKE?? CRY ME A RIVER, BUILD A BLOODY BRIDGE AND GET THE HELL OVER IT. 
MH YELLED I"M NOT GETTING MARRIED!!!!!! MH told Viper off and went to his father yelling he does not want to get married. As any other mkajang drama, Father groaned of heart pain. MEH.  MH said something THAT WOMAN! DONT TOUCH HER or something. Viper looked sad. Pathetic little B. MH shoved KS away. Ergh KS just lost points in my book. Viper went to her fancy convertible but DH was all NO!!!! And they ended up hugging. Gross. GROSS. GROSS! 
MH went to look for YJ but the sliding door apparently could be locked!! AFTER ALL THESE WHILE WHERE HE WALKED IN LIKE HE OWNED THE DAMN PLACE (He probably does, secretly but anywayyy) So he kept yelling her name and banging on  the door. OH MY GOD! SO INTENSE AND SO LOUD AND SO HEARTBREAKING! 
I KNOW YOU"RE IN TEHRE! KANG YOO JUNG!!!!!! KANG YOO JUNG!!!!!!!! KANG YOO JUNG!!!!! And BANG! BANG! BANG! (the door, not some weir gun or anything).
She stood on the other side and told him to go away. He was like thank god you're okay. MH said something like I dont care about Kgroup! YJ was all SAJANGNIM! Or something. YELLING YELLING across the door. TEARS! TEARS! BANG BANG BANG ON DOOR! 
Called her Daeri! Daeri! Daeri! So damn loud. Oh man, he was so desperate. PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR! KANG YOO JUNG!!!!!! 
Meanwhile, my fangirl heart kinda broke. Sighhh. They're both right next to the door. YJ was all it's tiring. He''s like COME OUT! COME OUT RIGHT NOW! YJ was like PLEASE STOP! I KNOW something something. He looked shocked. Something about Ji Hee. Tears! Tears! She said something is scary or scaring her. YJ was all this is hard for you to be like this. Or something. Hur. 
MH said I KNOW IT"S HARD and was trying hard to not to lose it. Touched the door. Man, he looked so defeated!!!! SO SAD!!!  YJ was sobbing on the other side. MH cried. The sad tears. Not the crazy laugh/tears thing. ARGH! MY HEART. Wiped his tears and walked away. 
ARGH! WHAT! HOW THE HELL DO YOU GUYS BREAK UP WHEN YOU BARELY GOT TOGETHER!?!?!? EEEK!!!!
KS came driving by. MH was all you listened well to my father. MH wanted to walk away but KS was all I found YJ's son!??! or something. 
Cut to YJ visiting JH's little pigeon hole and said sorry. Tears tears tears! Quite freaky how their hairstyle is now the same. Hur. After all that apologising and the tears, she went to sit at a nice bus stop. With nice yellow leaves. Bus arrived. 
By makjang magic, MH appeared, pulled her down from the bus. I don't know if it's my connection or it's purposely done in slow motion. BUT OH MY GOD! SO FUNNY! She looked so stiff as she got pulled off the bus.  It's supposed to be touching I think but my wonky internet and the slow mo! Oh man, I cracked up SOOOOO MUCH! Hurhuhrur.  She looked like an expressionless mannequin. Then the BACK HUG WE NEARLY DIED WATCHING! 
That's it! 
An okay episode for me. Not terribly exciting but I think progressed quite a bit story line wise. I'm disappointed to know that Father remains the typical rich makjang father. Ergh. SO GLAD TO KNOW IT"S NOT FOOT CANCER! No wonder he was all wobbly after the kiss. It wasn't the kiss! It was the foot! hurhur. I think the writers must have heard the whole FEED HIM CHICKEN SOUP LOVINGLY JUSEYO! bit and not kill MH off. Scenes between MH and YJ were pretty intense the entire episode and THE FEELS! KYAAA! SMEX!