[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I am counting down the min, hours and seconds before Secrets is aired again. Means in between what I have to do I will be re watching episodes 9 and 10 and the preview. I love the way he holds her in the preview even if it is for comfort. Geez he likes her.. snotty nose and all.

marriage? oh no... hell no.. I don't want MH marries SY. Dies? DH can die but die slowly... BUT.. eventhough MH forced to marry SY, he must do that for the sake of the family and the business.. Chaebol's family rule are unbreakable and iron clad he can't avoid it if he doesn't want to list off from the family tree. Damn life of Chaebolism... twist? I stop believing in twist after traumatized by the twist in Cruel City.. 

I am really happy about no extension. I love this Drama and wish it would never end, but I also realize that sometimes when they extend it messes up the story line and we get a lot of filler material that causes the drama to loose what we liked about it. Instead of giving us so many great things in a few episodes we get them spread out to make the show longer. NOPE!!! continue on as you are giving us the quality drama we are use to in the 10 episodes we have seen. 
mmmmm .. now I am interested in what the director said. Of course now I will obsess over who is getting married, who will die..will it be our OTP or the one we think deserves it.. the questions the questions..  *holding my head* awww man.. 

@SeGafanlady, love your sense of humour. I read about that ending in Cruel City - how does CC compare with Secret Love (10 eps) so far? So many people seem to rave about CC.
http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Secret_Love

Note

• This drama is written by rookie writers who both won KBS TV Drama Screenwriter Competition; writer Yoo Bo Ra won Top Excellence Prize for One-Act Play in 2011 while writer Choi Ho Chul won Excellence Prize for Mini Series in 2012.[1]Unquote
    Guess this is why the writing is so tight?

Guest united06

Episode 09 graphics ~ 

image-9FB6_526B584F.jpg

image-B3BC_526B584F.jpg

image-B51C_526B584F.jpg

image-EAC4_526B584F.jpg

Episode 10 graphics ~

image-BCD6_526DAB8F.jpg

image-80A5_526DAB8F.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Secret English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7619-secret-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest kngdrama

New twists are welcome but I am scared. The writer played with my emotions when I thought that MH was a terrible heartless stalker. Then DH showed his true colors. All the while I am biting my nails about San and his whereabouts! New twists! This drama evokes such strong emotions, almost too much to handle. 
What new twists? Another death? What? What? What? Tell me now!!
I rewatched episode 5. Yes, DH is asking his father if he would accept YJ if the child WERE ALIVE. The father says, 'No. Even if the child were alive, you would have to hide him. You would have to hide YJ. And in time, you two would be fighting over that." "Now you both are supporting each other but soon she will become a knife in your heart. It is time to break up." DH cries his usual crocodile tears because he is weak and a coward. 

Enough pain and suffering. :(( I think MH and JY will find solace in each other finally. But it will be a long way... They have so many emotional scars and pain. So I hope they will help each other to overcome the sad past.

jAoe7I0.jpg

Guest linakyon

I'm more than glued to this drama, but now with those 2 details about the marriage and death my head is spinning with all the possibilities...Oh and kudos for not extending the drama♥Well, as much as I'd love to see DH dead, I really hope he doesn't die. I could accept that if the writer makes him face a situation where YJ is in danger of life, and he takes her place instead and dies.But still, death is the easiest way  to escape from the punishment he deserves. Let him rot in jail forever and throw away the key!

Guest falloutjane

Man if anyone needs to die in this show, it has to be DH or his mom. And marriage? If MH and SY go through with this sham of a marriage and my OTP dies, I WILL CUT A SERIOUS B.  ~X(

New twists are welcome but I am scared. The writer played with my emotions when I thought that MH was a terrible heartless stalker. Then DH showed his true colors. All the while I am biting my nails about San and his whereabouts! New twists! This drama evokes such strong emotions, almost too much to handle. 

I rewatched episode 5. Yes, DH is asking his father if he would accept YJ if the child WERE ALIVE. The father says, 'No. Even if the child were alive, you would have to hide him. You would have to hide YJ. And in time, you two would be fighting over that." "Now you both are supporting each other but soon she will become a knife in your heart. It is time to break up." DH cries his usual crocodile tears because he is weak and a coward. 

Hello. Could someone please explain why the father said DH will need to hide YJ & San? TQ.

one thing regarding how DH looks down on MH and says

Ah I know one thing about you. Without your dad your nothing. meaning if he wasent the heir he would have nothing be nothing.

Prosecutor that wanted to be closer to to Mh referes to MH as HOOBAE

Thats someone younger then you working at the same place (Wouldn't think so) or someone that has done the same education. Well if thats so Mh has the same Law educations as the prosecutor and DH. And for MH to even be considoured ad president of a company he needs an MBA in corporate managment. YES he got that education with his fathers money but he needs the brain to finish it

SO who is DH to say to MH that he is nothing. if things are revealed about DH he Will be nothing as he wont even be allowed to practice as a laywer but if MH looses the company he can still find high class positions to work in other companies.

DHs dad I wonder what company fired him unjustly and where he was injured by the forklift and he had to pay damage to for ten years. Could it be MHs daddydears doing.

Also I think DH loved YJ from the beginning but it ended far before many of you think. As we have seen DH is a master in making himself into a good guy and he can keep the sweetest smile while he from the back conspires the most horrible things so dont be fooled by the I love you YJ cause by that point its just obligation. He never shouts to his mother cant you understand I love her... what he say is dont make your son into a bad guy that takes advantage of a person and when education is done Ill leave and find a better match that will help me reach higher.

mizkorea said:

Guest kngdrama

@Janett, 
I agree, when YJ was in prison, DH was already infatuated with SY. She was like a dream and he was watching her from afar smiling and dreaming. He joined her charity in prison, attended her events, comforted her while still being an official boyfriend for YJ. 
DH is drawn to SY as a woman of his dreams. And his mother's dreams for an appropriate bride. Confident, beautiful, rich, well educated. Because YJ is not a good match for him in terms of career and that's where he sides with his horrendous mother. 
That mom tells DH clearly that YJ is a criminal and she will never accept her. YJ has no education, has a criminal past, and she has no money. What they all fail to see is that YH is precious and absolutely beautiful in her love and loyalty. 

ETA: It is ironic that SY is doing to DH what his mother did to YJ. She tells him that he is not good enough for her. He is lacking pedigree and money. Other than that, he is almost okay. It's okay to use DH to comfort SY and have him run to her when she needs a shoulder to cry on. But she would not be seen with his parents in a restaurant. Same things DH's family did to YJ. They took her money, accepted her help, but plotted with a matchmaker to marry DH to a "better" girl. Payback is a richard simmons. 

Guest adniRose

cynkdf
said:

“The marriage between the characters , a specific person’s death, including the punishment for the evil doings – viewers must anticipate for more twist on the story before it enter into its symbolic conclusion.”Chief Producer Hwang said.

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/drama/secret-will-ceased-production-without-extensions/

Man if anyone needs to die in this show, it has to be DH or his mom. And marriage? If MH and SY go through with this sham of a marriage and my OTP dies, I WILL CUT A SERIOUS B.  ~X(

OMG me too!!! I can't stand him must sleep on the same bed with that psycho beeyootch. If it's a marriage, can MH marries YJ in secret? I mean.. isn't this drama is all about secret?

I find it strange that although South Korea is a modern country, why is there still a class or caste system? Why are people still trapped in their medieval thinking of upper class, middle class and low class? Are they still living in the Joseon era? Some rich people only have money but have absolutely no class. Prince William married a commoner without anyone raising any eyebrows.

Guest jennloct

ok death n marriage?? a twist.... :-?
i guess probably death will comes to MH's dad n the twist will start there as the company goes down..
n not even sure MH will turn up to be in his dad position or not...
n it is a chance for DH and SY to climb up...
hem....

I find it strange that although South Korea is a modern country, why is there still a class or caste system? Why are people still trapped in their medieval thinking of upper class, middle class and low class? Are they still living in the Joseon era? Some rich people only have money but have absolutely no class. Prince William married a commoner without anyone raising any eyebrows.

Darling.. Korea is like India. Caste level has been ruling this country since their stone age. In Goryeo and Joseon era was the worst! You can buy slaves and you are a slave if your parents were ones. It is beyond craziness. I'm from Bali and we are familiar with caste as well but Korean caste is another whole different level. Chaebol family must and need to marry the same league or their social level might harm by it. All the lovey dovey true love beautiful and dreamy Cinderella stories that we're all watch in Kdramas are hardly or never happened in real life. Except if you are the most beautiful Miss Korea with a great family background and still virgin when you meet your chaebol prince. PS. chaebols are not as handsome as in the kdrama. They are old, fat and short..