[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I wonder how many of us are keeping a secret from someone about our addiction to "SECRET", well this if they can even start to guess what "secret" we are actually referring or talking about when we mention it, if we mention it lol! :))   :-?  

Is it just me or does anyone else think that MH is starving for her trust and attention now. He is so cute in his facial expressions when he is with her. The way he sneaks peeks at her and smiles. We saw him do this earlier on with the pics on his tablet and watching her when she came out of jail. Heck he even did it looking at the picture in her criminal file.  YJ please look his way.. swooning... 

Guest robs1430291557

Since we are all pretty much killing time waiting for the preview (hopefully tomorrow) and then for Wed. & Thurs.....and add another topic to speculate on...Is there any meaning to the way the word "Secret" forms on the screen, with the middle letters first? I think the romanized word is Bimil. Can any Korean speakers tell us? Or am I just so desperately pathetic looking for clues to anything??? @-)

Guest robs1430291557

Ldy Gmerm said: Is it just me or does anyone else think that MH is starving for her trust and attention now. He is so cute in his facial expressions when he is with her. The way he sneaks peeks at her and smiles. We saw him do this earlier on with the pics on his tablet and watching her when she came out of jail. Heck he even did it looking at the picture in her criminal file.  YJ please look his way.. swooning... 

robs said: Since we are all pretty much killing time waiting for the preview (hopefully tomorrow) and then for Wed. & Thurs.....and add another topic to speculate on...Is there any meaning to the way the word "Secret" forms on the screen, with the middle letters first? I think the romanized word is Bimil. Can any Korean speakers tell us? Or am I just so desperately pathetic looking for clues to anything??? @-)

robs said: Ldy Gmerm said: Is it just me or does anyone else think that MH is starving for her trust and attention now. He is so cute in his facial expressions when he is with her. The way he sneaks peeks at her and smiles. We saw him do this earlier on with the pics on his tablet and watching her when she came out of jail. Heck he even did it looking at the picture in her criminal file.  YJ please look his way.. swooning... 

robs said: Ldy Gmerm said: Is it just me or does anyone else think that MH is starving for her trust and attention now. He is so cute in his facial expressions when he is with her. The way he sneaks peeks at her and smiles. We saw him do this earlier on with the pics on his tablet and watching her when she came out of jail. Heck he even did it looking at the picture in her criminal file.  YJ please look his way.. swooning... 

MH must have had his doubts after observing her initially, he must have sensed something was off due to her personality, friends and work behaviour but his rage got on the way mixed up with the feelings that started to grow on him without his own aknowledgment...Now he is more clear about what might have happened and just wants to know for sure. Only YJ can help him,however he is a smart boy, and someone already said he will possibly figure it all out himself. YJ might not tell him the full story out of guilt for him .... plus now he can start accepting without fighting or doubting himself that the feeling he has for YJ is more likely to be LOVE, the one feeling he keeps wondering if exists and we will go from there, built the trust after she shows she is clear or at least NO LONGER ON DH team (we can all celebrate that) ...
I am getting off line before someone discovers my SECRET addiction lol! ;))
"See" you guys tomorrow :-h

Hello everyone --

I found the written preview for Ep 11 on KBS2 page.  Could someone please translate it?  I tried Google Translate for the translation makes no sense.   Thank you.

유정을 찾아 헤매던 민혁은 빵집에서 유정을 발견하고, 힘들어하는 유정에게 어깨를 내민다. 유정은 도훈을 찾아가지만 냉혹한 도훈의 모습에 분노한다. 조회장의 건강상태가 언론에 알려지고, K그룹의 주가가 요동치는 가운데 세연과 도훈은 민혁의 모든 것을 뺏기 위한 음모를 꾸민다. 한편 살아남아 복수하겠다고 마음을 다진 유정은 민혁을 찾아가는데...

※예고영상 서비스는 준비중입니다. 이 점 양해부탁드립니다.※

peaches_2280 said:

Text Preview for Episode 11 of Secret Love...

유정을 찾아 헤매던 민혁은 빵집에서 유정을 발견하고, 힘들어하는 유정에게 어깨를 내민다. 유정은 도훈을 찾아가지만 냉혹한 도훈의 모습에 분노한다. 조회장의 건강상태가 언론에 알려지고, K그룹의 주가가 요동치는 가운데 세연과 도훈은 민혁의 모든 것을 뺏기 위한 음모를 꾸민다. 한편

Translation of the Text Preview for Episode 11...

While searching frantically for Yoo Jeong, Min Hyeok finally manages to find her at the bakery shop. He then provides a fatigued Yoo Jeong a shoulder to lean on. Yoo Jeong goes to look for Do Hoon but his cold and indifferent attitude infuriates her. News of Chairman Jo's health condition is made known to the public and hence this causes the K-Group's stock prices to fluctuate. Se Yeon and Do Hoon secretly devise a plot to take away everything that belongs to Min Hyeok.

On the other hand, a determined Yoo Jeong, having decided that she wants to continue living so as to seek her vengeance goes to look for Min Hyeok...   P.S. I'm not sure if the text preview for Ep 11 has already  been posted before. Anyways, here is the translated preview. :)

Ldy Gmerm said: peaches_2280 said:

Text Preview for Episode 11 of Secret Love...

유정을 찾아 헤매던 민혁은 빵집에서 유정을 발견하고, 힘들어하는 유정에게 어깨를 내민다. 유정은 도훈을 찾아가지만 냉혹한 도훈의 모습에 분노한다. 조회장의 건강상태가 언론에 알려지고, K그룹의 주가가 요동치는 가운데 세연과 도훈은 민혁의 모든 것을 뺏기 위한 음모를 꾸민다. 한편

Translation of the Text Preview for Episode 11...

While searching frantically for Yoo Jeong, Min Hyeok finally manages to find her at the bakery shop. He then provides a fatigued Yoo Jeong a shoulder to lean on. Yoo Jeong goes to look for Do Hoon but his cold and indifferent attitude infuriates her. News of Chairman Jo's health condition is made known to the public and hence this causes the K-Group's stock prices to fluctuate. Se Yeon and Do Hoon secretly devise a plot to take away everything that belongs to Min Hyeok.

On the other hand, a determined Yoo Jeong, having decided that she wants to continue living so as to seek her vengeance goes to look for Min Hyeok...   P.S. I'm not sure if the text preview for Ep 11 has already  been posted before. Anyways, here is the translated preview. :)

Guest SexyDolceVita

hey guys!

I'm done with Goddess of Marriage now.
Yesterday was the final 36th episode. :(

But now I'm totally hooked to SECRET!
Can't wait for the next 2 episodes!

YJ is going to go berserk after realising DH was the one who masterminded, framed her and sabotaged her early parole, and the culprit who sent her father to his death.
Hope to engage in meaningful and insightful discussions with you all!
Kamsahamida!