[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest Margaretha Komalasari

Hmm. I think the next episode MH friend will be revenge. Remember DH give him something. OMG happy ending please

Secret Episode 10 Review: Ji Sung Reinstates Hwang Jung Eum
class="post-title"Secret Episode 10 Review: Ji Sung Reinstates Hwang Jung Eum

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via No comments 133 views Oct 24, 2013

1 0 0

In Secret, episode 10, Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung) reinstated Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum).

Previously, Min Hyuk yelled at Yoo Jung, “I can’t stop caring about you, and it’s driving me crazy. I want to know what happened between you and An Do Hoon(played by Bae Soo Bin) that night.”

As Yoo Jung remained silent, Min Hyuk started to use Do Hoon to threaten her. He called someone on the phone and said, “Fire An Do Hoon right now.” Yoo Jung screamed, “No!”

Yoo Jung eventually came back to Seoul with Min Hyuk. He reinstated her at his restaurant.

http://koreandrama.com/secret-episode-10-review-ji-sung-reinstates-hwang-jung-eum/

Secret Episode 10 Review: Hwang Jung Eum Notices That Bae Soo Bin is Related to Her Father’s Death
class="post-title"Secret Episode 10 Review: Hwang Jung Eum Notices That Bae Soo Bin is Related to Her Father’s Death

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via No comments 97 views Oct 24, 2013

1 0 0

In Secret, episode 10, Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum) noticed that An Do Hoon(played by Bae Soo Bin) was related to her father’s death.

Yoo Jung asked Do Hoon, “The old store lady told me that you took my dad away on the night he disappeared. Is it true?” Do Hoon replied, “No, she got confused with someone else.” Yoo Jung said, “Don’t lie. You can’t lie.” Do Hoon did not reply, and drove away.

Yoo Jung then realized that Do Hoon has betrayed her earlier while she was in jail, and wailed.

http://koreandrama.com/secret-episode-10-review-hwang-jung-eum-notices-that-bae-soo-bin-is-related-to-her-fathers-death/

Secret Episode 10 Review: Bae Soo Bin Says to Hwang Jung Eum “It’s Horric Seeing You All the Time”
class="post-title"Secret Episode 10 Review: Bae Soo Bin Says to Hwang Jung Eum “It’s Horric Seeing You All the Time”

1365063832-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=13&random= via No comments 119 views Oct 24, 2013

1 0 0

In Secret, episode 10, An Do Hoon(played by Bae Soo Bin) said to Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum) that he was horrified seeing her all the time.

Do Hoon and Shin Se Yeon(played by Lee Da Hee) saw Yoo Jung still working at Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung)’s restaurant, and was surprised. Se Yeon said to her, “How shameless.”

Do Hoon called Yoo Jung out separately and said, “Weren’t you fired? It’s horrific seeing you all the time. It’s like you’re holding onto my ankle, and it scared me.” Yoo Jung teared up as she heard this.

http://koreandrama.com/secret-episode-10-review-bae-soo-bin-says-to-hwang-jung-eum-its-horric-seeing-you-all-the-time/

Guest reedtrip82

I don't know what to say . MH is too adorable when he get caught being gentle and caring toward YJ . She probable like "WHT !!!" in that car scene LOL!! Because at this point we know MH is madly in love with his enemy but she had never thought love is even possible w/ this crazy stalker of her...and toward her !!?? But come on now .....her woman intuition should be kicking in by now   !!

Does anyone else think YJ should wonder how DH knew she was fired? He just told her to leave when he gave her the money to pay MH. How could he have known that she would be fired?????? If he was not the one to set it in motion! DH again your messy clues will lead everyone to you.. Just a trail of clues like bread crumbs and yet you wonder how all your crap gets figured out. I guess he is the only smart one on the show right? LMAO sure you are , you idiot. 

the most important thing now is the evidence , MH and YJ need evidence to proof that DH is the one who kill ji hee and her dad cause the CCTV is not strong  evidence cause it only show that DH take him not kill him so they have to search for strong one .what I am really afraid that DH has winner card which is san maybe he will use it for threaten them if san still alive

Guest lettykay

Ldy Gmerm said: Does anyone else think YJ should wonder how DH knew she was fired? He just told her to leave when he gave her the money to pay MH. How could he have known that she would be fired?????? If he was not the one to set it in motion. DH again your messy clues will lead everyone to you.. Just a trail of clues like bread crumbs and yet you wonder how all your crap gets figured out. I guess he is the only smart one on the show right? LMAO sure you are , you idiot. 

lettykay said: Ldy Gmerm said: Does anyone else think YJ should wonder how DH knew she was fired? He just told her to leave when he gave her the money to pay MH. How could he have known that she would be fired?????? If he was not the one to set it in motion. DH again your messy clues will lead everyone to you.. Just a trail of clues like bread crumbs and yet you wonder how all your crap gets figured out. I guess he is the only smart one on the show right? LMAO sure you are , you idiot.