[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Based on the little snippets I saw today, I hope that I am not disappointed by the rest of the show. I have enjoy MH and YJ's interactions.  My live stream pretty much just let me see a little bit of the two of them together and then freeze.  Why oh why live stream are you so cruel to me?!!!!! :-/

That preview was intense,  SY now sees DH as a friend asking him for a favour and I see MH asking YJ about the accident, I wonder if MH would ask her if she was really the person driving when the accident happened.

Just before the show ended today, that prison cell mate that betrayed her confessed that she was intrusted to sabotaging YJ child and she has finally figured out that MH was the one who gave those instructions.

So, it's MH that took away San. I wonder how YJ will react when she sees him later.
From the preview, I think MH finds out about the truth. And DH feels threatened as he finds out that MH was stalking them. DH also tried to remove the evidence from the accident, that is the blackbox. 

Guest missmaple

oyeleyeolusina said:

That preview was intense,  SY now sees DH as a friend asking him for a favour and I see MH asking YJ about the accident, I wonder if MH would ask her if she was really the person driving when the accident happened.

Just before the show ended today, that prison cell mate that betrayed her confessed that she was intrusted to sabotaging YJ child and she has finally figured out that MH was the one who gave those instructions.

oyeleyeolusina said:

Guest ngthuhien149

Oh no what I least wanted happened. MH is the one who took San away. Gosh...now if they make YJ fall in  love with him in some next episodes it will be too insane for me

Omg omg omg...can someone tell me what MH was saying to YJ in the preview (last line)?

A great episode today, but it feels like it's going to be a 1 step forward and 2 steps back for our OTP...I wish MH would just find out the truth already, my heart seriously hurts for YJ.

It was nice to see some more humour in today's episode though - especially that scene where MH woke up in YJ's house, and then when YJ found him trying to take a leak harhar...missed the funny meeting scene that you guys were talking about - will rewatch when raws come out <3

I take back wanting MH to be nicer to SY. Though he did show some care for SY today, she has effectively annoyed me enough for me to realize that she does not deserve it.

Guest kchung06

The only thing that could make it bearable , is he gave the child to DH mother and she was the one who put San in the orphanage and gave him up

Guest lettykay

Thank you everyone for the recaps, episode sounds good and as always looking forward to all the discussions.
tarjig said: snowy21 said: oyeleyeolusina said: