[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

omg, I haven't cry this much from a kdrama in ages!!  Now I'm going to wake up with puffy eyes.....just the fact that I'm so emotionally invested right now, I'm loving the drama despite the flaws.  Really want to know what DH's mom did with San and what DH did with YJ's dad.,...so sad!
Btw, YJ tried to commit suicide just like MH did in ep 2 too!

hnin wintnaing said: @Janett, I know you are upset but one is innocent until proven guilty. If he is intentional or out of fear, we don't know so let's continue this conversation when the time comes. I mean no harm while talking about DH's motive. Juz expressing my opinions. I don't wanna presume too much for not knowing deep inside of what the true problem is or what he thinks while leaving a girl dead in the rain. He may not call the police or ambulance perhaps becuz he is .... (there are so many reasons ... ) We can guess anything. Yet, I don't wanna do that until the story reveals to certain degree of his action to assure his cruel or whatever motive you might say at that time.
For now, I can assure we are on the same boat if channeling ourselves back to YJ and MH. We all want them to b :x :x

유정을 도와준 민혁은 유정이 깨어나자 자리를 피한다. 기운을 차린 이정은 단발을 찾고, 함께 생계를 모색하면서 밑바닥 세계를 접하게 된다. 검사를 그만 둔 도훈은 K그룹에 들어가고, 사장인 민혁과 대립하면서 후일을 모색한다. 능력을 인정받아 치고 올라오는 도훈을 눈여겨본 세연은 도훈과 친해지며 민혁의 질투심을 자극하려하지만, 민혁은 오히려 도훈을 잊지 못하는 유정을 보며 질투심을 느끼는데I'm studying korean from just o month and all I can translate from here is that Mh tels to YJ he is sorry whan she wakes up, Dh goes to work for the other society and someone, I think SY tries to make MH jelous about Dh

If you're not busy and it's not too much of a bother, could you please do a gif of the scene Min Hyuk asking Kwang Soo to tie his shoe lace while he's leaning over to peak at Yoo Jung, @dramalove777!

Oh wait, never mind! The above set of gifs you posted, someone else did it!

Hello everyone. Its my first time posting here and i have to catch up reading your posts.

I love this drama and since ep 2 this drama has make me cry and today i was watching ep 6 and i cry like a crazy girl under my sheets. :(( :(( :((

Okay this drama on first 4 ep make my hate the male main lead and same with the 2nd lead but now i am starting to like the main lead and detest do hoon since i am sure he kill or left her father all alone on the strets on other city.

Btw i think do hoon mother has hidden San(her grandson) or San was adopted and shevpay on theborghanage to make evryone believe San die of a sickness so Do hoon and YJ dont get together. That woman is evil.

I think Do Hoon resigns and accept the offer made to join K Group as their legal advisor. Seyeon will use DH to invoke jealousy from MH but as usual gets ignored. As for YJ, she may want to start a new life but MH will keep watch on her or maybe he will employ her just to keep her close in the name of revenge. Didn't he already know DH n YJ were lovers n planning sthg for both of them? But as he starts getting closer to YJ n seeing her real self, he might get conflicted with his personal feelings n revenge..hahaha...writing my own script now...sorry everyone. ;)mianhae.

Guest thu6tudo

Yes, I cried like crazy when I saw the poor YJ. She definitely went through hard times, even she was in prision or out of there. Sometimes I feel hopeless for her to have a better life. I dont know whether someone can cry hard at once, feel painful at once and then ease all pains, stand up and live the life like her. 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Results Are In: Winner of Ratings Battle for Wednesday and Thursday Night Drama Is…wed-thurs.jpg

The battle between Wednesday and Thursday night dramas has officially begun!

According to Nielsen Korea’s October 11 official rating counts, KBS‘s Secret Love,” broadcast on October 10, accumulated a rating of 14.6%, a 2.2% increase than its previous episode rating of 12.4%. The increase in Thursday night’s episode maintained the drama’s rank as first place amongst the Wednesday and Thursday night dramas.

(Spoiler Alert Below!)

Thursday night’s broadcast of “Secret Love” portrayed Hwang Jung Eum’s character Kang Yoo Jung being worried for by Jisung’s character Jo Min Hyuk, as Yoo Jung struggled through sadness after her father’s death. The sixth episode of “Secret Love” raised much suspense after Min Hyuk’s warning, “Don’t die without my permission,” towards an unconscious, hospitalized Yoo Jung, illustrated Min Hyuk’s potential new feelings towards his hated foe.

(End Spoiler!)

Although the ratings for “Secret Love” increased, the other two new dramas that aired their first episode on Wednesday night experienced drops in their Thursday night ratings. The second episode of SBS’s “The Heirs,” broadcast during the same time as “Secret Love,” came away with a rating of 10.5%, a 1.1% drop from its first episode rating of 11.6%

MBC’s “Medical Top Team” experienced drops in its ratings as well, as Thursday night produced a rating of 7.0%, a 0.3% decrease from Wednesday night’s 7.3%

KBS’ “Secret Love,” SBS’ “The Heirs,” and MBC’s “Medical Top Team” air on Wednesday and Thursday nights at 10PM KST.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/10/10/results-are-in-winner-of-ratings-battle-for-wednesday-and-thursday-night-drama-is/

I shouldn't be here reading spoilers!  ~X(
so i read YJ and DH broke up. me: finally!Dad died... still unknown id DH had anything to do with it but the old man sick... me: another secret?MH still stalking our YJ me: don't stop man! this is your chance...she is free and single and in need of a warm anything... :D
okay...i'll watch now. really the thread is moving so fast I can barely catch up! :-bd :-h

That's why she should have been suspicious of DH, because the crime she was sentenced for was the girl, they were leaving bleeding to dead . vzmeiin said:

@Janett, btw, I was wondering when the accident happened. Did it happen when DH and YJ were in the car, moving away from the truck in the rain? or was it later when DH was alone? Cuz I am sure he went out to check the incident in the rain but there was no sign of YJ beside him or in the car at that time. That's a mystery!