♡ JoU Couple ♡ :: Jo Jung Suk ♥ IU [Official Thread]

akinahana89

[quote="Ayame;26291286"

@babyviolets I'm also one of those that came to watch YTBLSS for IU, (as well as the other cast since I'm also a k-drama addict and a k-pop fan lol), but I think that's okay. I mean not everyone is aware of all of the kpop artists that are out there. XD Have you listened to some of her songs and some of the guitar covers she does on music shows yet? They're pretty good. :D

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@maejm and @theEBILone

Phew, at least I'm not the only one! Lol

I watched whats up! coz it was a musical and that's where I got to know him...I ended up not following the main storyline and just waited for him and oms (not an oms fan, but I admire his acting skill that's all). When I first heard about k2h, I thought it was going to be a musical as well (dunno why, maybe because of the title and the 2 male casts?lol ) So I watched it too and realized it wasn't a musical at all! =)) but I got caught in jjs's portrayal of esk, especially when I considered the contrast of his role from that of his previous character.once again I found myself following his story more than the main storyline. I cried for two weeks when he died and until now I don't recall what the ending was! Lol

after that, I went on looking for stuff about him and every new thing I learned about him just made me love him more. So when I found out about yatblss, imagine my glee! Lol

so yeah, that's me...

...JJS stalker since 2011

(I should totally put this on my siggy! Lol)

@naebdukki101

actually JJS doesn't need any weapon to be a killer.. 

All he needs to do, if he wants to kill me, is just stand there.  Stand there and blow me a kiss..

And I'll be gone forevaa...

edit:

Who is @samsoomy ?? =))

:-O i mistyped again

sorry @samsooky

and thanks Tien

i just edited it #:-S

@babyviolets

i start watching ytblss, not because of IU too, but also not for JJS too

i missed weekend dramas..i used to love watching weekend dramas but got too busy that the last few ones

the early episodes i watched are from kbs world, but soon i got hooked & impatient so i went active on soompi again after long hiatus

i watched IU in DH, but was just ok with it

loved naebdukki, but didnt know that JJS was the lead in ytblss until i watched the drama

babyviolets said: Yeah, she's ok, I guess...sorry, I'm not really a fan of kpop so I don't have any point of comparison for her...and comparing her to other international artists would seem unfair. she does have a clear, sweet mezzo voice though...maybe a bit more control is needed as her voice tends to get a bit shaky sometime--I'm sure JJS can help her with this ;)

But what I liked about her is her attitude. I can see that she's a very strong and dedicated person, and she doesn't try to act cute like most kgirls! Lol

i see some of you discussing about TK2H. i want to rant about the drama. i think its not off topic bc its still discussing about JJS and IU.
first, guys JJS clear up the rumor between him and LYJ when they want to give an award not received it. TK2H only won one award in MBC year end award. guess what drama that win most of the awards? i think all of you know, cough... the drama has a high rating...cough...have a expressionless female lead...cough...have IU male ex co-star before. only LYJ won an award and i dont remember what. JJS and LYJ doesn't won best couple awards same with the first OTP too. the first OTP also doesn't show up in the ceremony. some people in DB commented how on earth the cast of TK2H doesn't received any other award other than the one that LYJ won. is that because the drama doesn't have a high rating like 'that' drama? they said the drama that have a good rating won most of the awards. 'that' drama who i found the OTP never have chemistry, the acting sometimes lacking and the story sometimes... yeah i forgot how i feel about that now. AGD also win big last year in MBC but i have no doubt with the story. its different and the cast and acting is good even though i just watch a little.
my point here, do KBS do the same with our JoU couple this year? ignore the acting and consider the good rating drama? last year, KBS awarded fairly to all the dramas and actor that bring big hit to the station. KBS really have a good show last year. i never doubt the actor who receive the awards there coz i know they deserve it. i watch Nice Guy, Gaksital but didn't watch family drama last year but i know Unexpected You really good. most of the star in those drama received a recognition from KBS last year. i satisfied because together with the rating the acting also good.
YTBLSS consider doesn't do well this year as a weekend drama but the acting and OTP is superb. i really really really hope KBS ignore the rating and give the cast what they deserve. IU really improve, JJS is amazing as always and not to mention the OTP is the best in the whole history of K-Dramaland. so, guys lets pray hard for them to win what they deserve but i know JoU always a winner in our heart. and honorable mention here, KBS doesn't have a mind blowing drama rating this year except MDSY and YTBLSS who manage to breach 40% and 20%.
and side note, kekekeke LYJ has a shock face when JJS suddenly clear up the rumor. when i read that on the news i pity her but i don't consider JJS is cruel. LOL. do you guys think she has a tiny crush on him??? 

Guest normalahamid

a bit off topic, but I heard IU's new album will include many of her self-composed songs..I can't wait to listen to it! :x

naebdukki101 said: @babyviolets
i start watching ytblss, not because of IU too, but also not for JJS too
i missed weekend dramas..i used to love watching weekend dramas but got too busy that the last few ones
the early episodes i watched are from kbs world, but soon i got hooked & impatient so i went active on soompi again after long hiatus
i watched IU in DH, but was just ok with it
loved naebdukki, but didnt know that JJS was the lead in ytblss until i watched the drama

Confession time: When I first learned that IU will be the lead in a drama, I was so excited cuz I was hoping to see her shining as an actress for so long. Then I started to make some research about the plot, the cast,... I was so happy to learn that actors like YIN, LMS and Jungwoo were going to be part of the cast especially YIN since she is one of IU's bestfriends. Tbh I prefer to describe myself as an IU's fan instead of a kpop fan ----> the truth is that I like korean indie music more than kpop but IU and her music (music that can be very diversified btw, using different styles like pop, jazz, folk,...) are an exception. So when the male lead wasn't still confirmed, I started to guess who will be the lucky guy to act with her. Since it was IU, I had high expectations for the male lead so I made a list with different actors that I wanted to see with her so bad like for instance Moon Joowon, Kim Jihoon, Gong yoo, Kim bum, Jung Il woo (He chose IU as his ideal type btw lol) and Lee minho, they were all included in the list. But when people started to say that JJS was a strong candidate, the disappointment was my first reaction.....Let me explain myself, at that time I didn't know anything about JJS except the fact that he wasn't really representating the image I had of a handsome actor, he was way older than her and I thought it was his first drama. I was in denial mode in the begining then after 4/5 days I was like...ok he has been chosen, we can't do anything about it so now try at least to find some infos about him. Well, I did and I have to thank GOD for that cuz this research that begun first because of curiosity, ended up being an excessive fangirling session over various JJS related videos on youtube. I replayed this video more than 20x times already and I still can't get over all the sexiness ( look at his face when he is singing awww....I'm melting) http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzy-ikAx_Gw Now to be honest, I feel ashamed of myself for having once said that JJS wasn't handsome enough to be the lead. He definitely turned my world upside down and changed all the beauty standards I had before, I now believe in the fact that beauty can be seen in different ways. JJS is really good-looking physically speaking but even more when he acts because the way he completly immerses himself in his roles is truly amazing. It makes him way more handsome, attractive and interesting than all the guys I mentioned in the list above. Thanks to the interest I have for this amazing singer turned actress named IU, I now can call myself a JJS's fan as well. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to learn about this magnificient actor who allowed me to have a new perception not only on beauty but also on acting. IU<3 JJS<3

Ayame said: babyviolets said: Yeah, she's ok, I guess...sorry, I'm not really a fan of kpop so I don't have any point of comparison for her...and comparing her to other international artists would seem unfair. she does have a clear, sweet mezzo voice though...maybe a bit more control is needed as her voice tends to get a bit shaky sometime--I'm sure JJS can help her with this ;)

But what I liked about her is her attitude. I can see that she's a very strong and dedicated person, and she doesn't try to act cute like most kgirls! Lol

normalahamid said: iu93jjang said:

normalahamid

wrote:

»

a bit off topic, but I heard IU's new album will include many of her self-composed songs..I can't wait to listen to it!

:x
me too :x its been a long time and i think it going to show her new side and concept :) yeah! her new album this time will definitely different from the previous one..I don't mind whatever concept she will take as long as she makes her comeback..I've been waiting for her comeback like forever..hahaha
Previously, when IU's comeback had been set for July, they had stated that IU would be going with a mature concept. I think it's about time for IU to go down that road too, so I'm super excited to see how different her new album will be. :D

shabbychic

said: Confession time: When I first learned that IU will be the lead in a drama, I was so excited cuz I was hoping to see her shining as an actress for so long. Then I started to make some research about the plot, the cast,... I was so happy to learn that actors like YIN, LMS and Jungwoo were going to be part of the cast especially YIN since she is one of IU's bestfriends. Tbh I prefer to describe myself as an IU's fan instead of a kpop fan ----> the truth is that I like korean indie music more than kpop but IU and her music (music that can be very diversified btw, using different styles like pop, jazz, folk,...) are an exception. So when the male lead wasn't still confirmed, I started to guess who will be the lucky guy to act with her. Since it was IU, I had high expectations for the male lead so I made a list with different actors that I wanted to see with her so bad like for instance Moon Joowon, Kim Jihoon, Gong yoo, Kim bum, Jung Il woo (He chose IU as his ideal type btw lol) and Lee minho, they were all included in the list. But when people started to say that JJS was a strong candidate, the disappointment was my first reaction....

.Let me explain myself, at that time I didn't know anything about JJS except the fact that he wasn't really representating the image I had of a handsome actor, he was way older than her and I thought it was his first drama.

I was in denial mode in the begining then after 4/5 days I was like...ok he has been chosen, we can't do anything about it so now try at least to find some infos about him. Well, I did and I have to thank GOD for that cuz this research that begun first because of curiosity, ended up being an excessive fangirling session over various JJS related videos on youtube. I replayed this video more than 20x times already and I still can't get over all the sexiness ( look at his face when he is singing awww....I'm melting) http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzy-ikAx_Gw

Now to be honest, I feel ashamed of myself for having once said that JJS wasn't handsome enough to be the lead

. He definitely turned my world upside down and changed all the beauty standards I had before, I now believe in the fact that beauty can be seen in different ways. JJS is really good-looking physically speaking but even more when he acts because the way he completly immerses himself in his roles is truly amazing. It makes him way more handsome, attractive and interesting than all the guys I mentioned in the list above. Thanks to the interest I have for this amazing singer turned actress named IU, I now can call myself a JJS's fan as well. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to learn about this magnificient actor who allowed me to have a new perception not only on beauty but also on acting. IU<3 JJS<3

Wow...
thank you Akina.. it feels great to be able to contribute something to this special thread. 
I can't make beautiful moving stories. I can't make beautiful MVs and poetic words. I can't find BTS pics and latest news.. 
still, thank you for taking my out-of-the-blue masterpieces and posting them here.. ....hahhaha....

Archived