[Drama 2013/2014] Ruby's Ring 루비의 반지

tikamacika

• Replies 848
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest azjhoon

EPISODE 93 (FINAL) SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ruby Ring" imjeongeun, Lee So Yeon impact mental abnormalities

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2014-01-03 20:05

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Enlarge TextDecrease Text

Article image

[TV news report = gimyena] to change the face to take away the life of her sister, who lived in there of women failed to sanity. To identity confusion and denied the reality.

3 broadcast on KBS2 daily drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) information on living in the face of constant Luna Ruby (Lee So Yeon minutes) in the face of the constant positive Luna Ruby (imjeongeun minutes) picked up the car. . Driving to endanger Chung Jung Luna Ruby is "Forward Luna, driving straight year," he warned.

And the constant Luna "Luna said do not call me forward. I'm Ruby positive, "he shouted. Pretending to look forward here that Ruby is "Luna, you're right information," he matbatah hit.

Luna is a positive constant car built in a hurry to Ruby "Ruby the information I have. You're a strange sound, "he showed signs of mental disorder. Such information on the constant look of Luna Ruby is shocked.

Luna looked forward geugilro home mom. Ruby is a positive constant Luna pulled out the old to wear clothes from her mother and aunt to "go to Seoul. Kyung Min (gimseokhun minutes) he should go to the house of the personnel'm here, "said" positive Luna died a year ago. Why do you want? Constant Luna, "he dageuchyeotda.

Luna is losing identity information at all, continue to show abnormal symptoms were struggling families.

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, 行 eventually had a mental hospital ...

OSEN original article forwarding 2014-01-03 20:06

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

[OSEN = gwonjiyoung News] 'ruby ring' So Yeon had finally. 3 broadcast on KBS 2TV Drama "Ruby Ring" Ruby himself says in the last episode Luna (Lee So-yeon min) was drawn look. Luna traffic accident Burnout was wearing worn out clothes, "Luna said, why me, come on. everything I ruby" said "Luna was a year ago, he's dead." said gilja (jeongaeri minutes), the first coming (byeonjeongsu minutes) was surprised. gilja legs sat down on power released, but Luna is an incoming call Ruby Kyung (yiseokhun minutes) of calls and "I'll get it soon," said daphaetgo, "Today, Mr. Kyung has decided to propose to me in my name as pretty as Ruby Ring the "anxiety showed saying. 1 year later, Luna was in a mental hospital. Luna had other gradually stabilized in the hospital seemed to visit. Luna "or one because it hurts a lot of people," said the figure showed remorse.

"Ruby Ring" Lee So Yeon showed signs of mental disorder, a mental hospital one year after the end 行

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2014-01-03 20:15

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily yeogyeongjin News] Lee So-yeon eventually became a mental hospital patients. KBS2 daily drama broadcast on the evening three days 'Ruby Ring' (a play directed computational hwangsunyoung) Luna in the last episode (Lee So-yeon) is a severe mental hospital after showing signs of insanity on admitted on the day to look for his gilja Luna (jeongaeri), with the first coming (byeonjeongsu) previously showed signs of insanity. Ruby said he will get angry or mad fling utdaga Luna is shocked by the appearance of gilja. , and a year later, Luna was taken care of in a mental hospital. You can find yourself on the nine Luna (bakgwanghyeon) that "makes everyone better. So thank you for coming to see, "he opened speechless. argument is a bit changed the look of Luna "Luna positive're very different," he said, Luna, "I'm sorry, Mr. argument. Mr. argument I've got a lot of really bad things, "said forgiveness. Luna watched in the past aimed at their arguments after the accident, remember and talk about "the fact that he had to talk to all the forgiveness Once suppose we did Although not so ? "he regretted. followed by "I dream a lot these days, then wanting. And one seems to be so many people are hurting, "said" will hurt those who had loved. Could I be forgiven? "Said doemuleotda. Yet Luna "Then something called desire. It is kind of vain dreams, no matter how you want is for someone very precious and desperate struggle. I'm really wrong with me? "He said. 

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, one year after the departure bakgwanghyeon abandoned mental hospital inpatient care ...

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2014-01-03 20:16

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = gimyena News] changed the face of life lost to identity saldeoni eventually. One year later, she was trapped in a mental hospital and was to continue life.

3 broadcast on KBS2 daily drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) was drawn from the state after one year. Ruby lives in the face of constant positive Luna (Lee So Yeon minutes) the spirit was being treated in hospital. Nine positive thing that can be found in Luna (bakgwanghyeon minutes) was unique.

Luna is a positive number nine is much like a bright smile jyeoteum boyimyeo announced the state. However, "not someone who desires to get the point in standing. It kind of vain desires, but that you want it, no matter how desperate reaction from people who are very important, "said" I'm really wrong with me, Mr. argument "and unfairly exposed heart.

Such information can antakkawot Luna's look at nine, I felt steadfast love. Luna is also positive: "I used to be, but there is no love, be love. I really love the seeds had an argument, "he said belated confession.

Number nine is just about to leave Ireland by Jung Luna decided to leave. Times Sarah (gimgayeon minutes), no one could have met nine stone tablets that Ruby does not want to view the current situation for anneundamyeo was sseupsseulhae. Sarah and times to "whether the company can cater to reemployment," he asked.

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, one year after the apology lies along the Ruby Ring

TV Report Original Articles transfer 2014-01-03 20:30

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article image

[TV Report = gimyena News] 1 year mental hospital treatment. But time has passed since, but still having the desire was just a crooked thinking.

3 broadcast on KBS2 daily drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) was drawn from the state after one year. Ruby lives in the face of constant positive Luna (Lee So Yeon minutes) the mental hospital treatment. Number nine (bakgwanghyeon minutes) was unique.

Luna has a full recovery information dwaetdago treatment himself. Positive mother to call her sister Ruby (imjeongeun minutes) and you asked him to. Charin store's opening ceremony aunt wants to go out to meet it.

Ruby is a positive constant Luna looked to pick up the hospital. Chung wore suits Luna came to the hospital. There was still a ruby ​​ring finger is inserted.

Ruby Luna is a positive constant "I'm so sorry, forgive me sister. We're twin sisters. How can my sister's wounds can heal me I think. I'm almost healed for the doctor, "said Min Background (gimseokhun minutes) and was wondering regards.

Luna is not cured after all information. And sister were still complaining, I was convinced that Ruby is positive. Out the fact that I caught you in consultation with your doctor. After all do not receive permission to go forward again, Luna was forced hospitalization.

Ranking 'ruby ring', there is no end ... one way of desire to finish pardon [General]

OSEN original article forwarding 2014-01-03 20:31

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article image

[OSEN = gwonjiyoung News] "Ruby Ring" is the actual weight of forgiveness rather than revenge had been finished. 3 broadcast on KBS 2TV Drama "Ruby Ring" Last week, the insane eventually Luna (Lee So-yeon min) were admitted to a psychiatric hospital The figure was drawn. Luna said, "I Ruby," said a traffic accident was over, wearing clothes from the Kyung (gimseokhun minute) refers to the proposal as the day it hilarious. Luna also died in a car accident a year ago, saying gilja acting like a crazy person (jeongaeri min) was 100 million to crumble. 1 year after receiving treatment at a psychiatric hospital showed Luna changed appearance. Luna is "I hurt a lot of people because of one," he smiled, saying expression of regret. The Ruby (imjeongeun minutes) is "in the past," he thought, and decided to forgive Luna. Ruby is in a mental hospital went out to pick up naohryeo Luna, Luna, "Sister, I'm sorry, I forgive me, I will know, because it was hard," said sincerely apologized. , but this proposal was Luna's hand and ring Kyung Ruby rings were stuck into. The Luna is an entirely different look with a doctor's consultation group. Luna is an inner desire to answer the question, but to avoid a spot to avoid "constant Luna's" call the doctor "I'm not a constant positive ruby Luna," he looked daphamyeo look different unknown. Luna was eventually taken into hospital room again

"Ruby ring", ruin Luna Ranking identity information loss (general)

Star News Original article transfer 2014-01-03 20:31

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Ranking 'Ruby Ring', defined as Luna insanity and destruction ... Min Jung Ruby lingering in the background [Money Today Star News yigyeongho News]

Body image
    Photo: 'Ruby Ring' TV Screen Capture

Desire in the swamp leaving did a woman's story is ultimately his to lose the destruction was over. 3 days afternoon broadcast on KBS 2TV evening daily drama "Ruby Ring" (a play hwangsunyoung, direction computerized, making towing E & M) last week, the the desire to be the incarnation of the ruin had already ceased. day "Ruby Ring" Last week, the constant Luna (Lee So Yeon minutes) is positive ruby (imjeongeun minutes) to end his positive ruby he said. Luna is a positive constant traffic accident fate reversed Ruby and sisters face very differently. been defined've done many evil Luna walked the path of destruction in their information about what a mistake that turned ruby. Ruby is not defined their among the end he turns out to be a positive constant Luna said woogyeotda Ruby. showed positive signs of insanity Luna was in a mental hospital after a year. Condition improved somewhat but still looked nervous. positive when Luna was nine spirit can come back for a moment (bakgwanghyeon minutes) that "the desire Well, dream no matter how vain people who want any kind of valuable'm very desperate struggle.'m really wrong with me. then junk? "saw the words back to their mistakes. Additionally, "Mr. argument really loved me, love is not love haeteotjiman it," said Love had confessed to the number nine. positive constant Luna was also mentioned that her sister Ruby. Like the previous figure is far pyodok crumble. tablets Ruby is "There's nothing you can revert 'think positive and forgave Luna whilst've done wrong. positive Luna in a mental hospital to pick up their reports on information ruby " Sister, I was wrong, "said apologized. This information Ruby said, "We'll stay happy," the words, brother, accepted the apology of positive Luna. , but their information within the ruby tablet Luna was mistaken. Ruby tablet envy and tried to take his life was his desire to end up at the end after the destruction of losing him. Anyone have much to expect, but by the desire to rule is if you left a lesson that eventually lose everything. constant background Luna was married to a tricked Min (gimseokhun minutes) decided to leave the United States. He lives in a positive constant Luna still miss ruby jaahnaetda mind to show sadness. 

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon, did not return to sanity after one year 'appalled'

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2014-01-03 20:33

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily yeogyeongjin News] Lee So-yeon is still a mental abnormality, respectively. KBS2 daily drama broadcast on the evening three days 'Ruby Ring' (a play directed computational hwangsunyoung) one year after the last time the information is still Ruby (imjeongeun) to live in constant Luna (Lee So Yeon) was drawn look. mental hospital day, completing one year of treatment called Ruby Luna was asked to come and pick up your own. thus stopping by Ruby in the hospital and encountered Luna, Luna, "I'm sorry I was wrong sister 've had. Haejumyeon forgive me outta here? We're sisters, twin sister, "said" really, really difficult because my sister and I know of. What happens if I do not know if I want to apologize, "he confessed indicating reflection. followed by "I want you to be happy because it happened to forget it," he said told batgetda permit ragged out and left behind. But then Luna's hand and wearing a ruby ring ruby sane as he hinted that he never came back. since Luna was in discussion with the doctor to avoid subtle gestures took questions, at least as detected by the doctor "I want to avoid the question, did not it? Mr. Chung Luna? "He asked, this time Luna "Luna is not information that Ruby's constant. Then I simyeon confusing flustered, "he said. Information received treatment for one year Luna still think he was Ruby himself forward. 

'Ruby Ring' Face to Face by starting over ... So Yeon 行 mental hospital

My Daily Articles transfer 2014-01-03 20:35

• Interest index 0
  • Comments 00 0 0

Article image[My Daily = Power News] "ruby ring" Face the Face of the start had already ceased. 3 broadcast on KBS 2TV Drama "Ruby Ring" (a play directed hwangsunyoung computational) information on the last episode Luna (Lee So-yeon) is a psychotic break. This information boyimyeo their Ruby (imjeongeun) argued. The "Luna traffic accident killed a year ago," he refers to the impact on family mental hospital and eventually to entangle him. So Yeon is crazy about all this information, one year after the center was drawn broken. After all the information was Luna is living in a mental hospital. Luna is in the hospital all his life, and information seemed to reflect the past. Luna is on his visitation information to be nine (bakgwanghyeon) who "loved ones were hurt because of me," he showed remorse and tears. , but the fact still positive Luna had been shrouded in constant jealousy for Ruby. Was still more than action. Information from ward number nine rubies and look at photos taken pictures of nails to scratch jaahnaetda sadness. has the greatest positive Ruby forgave everything. Jung himself came forward Ruby Luna, "I was wrong. Forgive different. I know that was hard because my sister, "said an apology was in tears. The two men embrace and understand each other and make hot decided. The information in the hands of Luna stood radiant ruby ring. Luna is not their information was proof positive that informs Ruby. Even in constant discussion with the doctor before going to Luna "I'm not a constant positive ruby Luna," he let out a laugh of balhimyeo jajojeok creepy. Luna Jung felt that the spirit of the doctor in the end the problem is still going forward with Luna's banned tablet gaegwacheonseon Luna failed to finish. Gene information is revealed at the end of Luna, but the incarnation of lust, evil villainess La bulrideon continue to stay positive Luna seems to be in a mental hospital. Ruby's face and positive about life took a whole is waged count. while not recognize loved ones were harder guilt background Min (gimseokhun) has decided that the States had the heart to heal. He was reunited with information and Ruby announced the beginning of another love.

['Ruby Ring' Ranking ②] Lee So-yeon acting was brilliant, even ardent

Sports Seoul original article transfer 2014-01-04 07:35

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Do one FR KBS2 'Ruby Ring' end of the human desire to draw destruction had already ceased.  / KBS TV screen capture
    Do one FR KBS2 'Ruby Ring' end of the human desire to draw destruction had already ceased. / KBS TV screen capture

[sports Seoul datkeom l gimhanna News] Lee So Yeon rediscovered?

Face due to an accident from the beginning of life has changed very differently painted the story of Sister Face stimulating material was endless controversy "ruby ring" that had already ceased. Villainess of the reflection does not destroy their way down the final inning, leading Face decoration. Said one to pull off a double role, but information had to be postponed Ruby and Lee So Yeon Jung Luna's acting was brilliant.

3 days KBS2 Drama 'Ruby Ring "is defined Luna (Lee So Yeon minutes) to the end, and ended up claiming his positive ruby. Luna and Ruby Chung Jung (imjeongeun minutes) in a car accident changed life very differently sisters face.

Luna is good and evil characters in Ruby bakkwimyeonseo So Yeon had to be postponed and imjeongeun well received by the concentration of smoke. As well as to increase the tension of the pole-pole development is exaggerated and made the audience focus on the CRT in the future.

Lee So-yeon for the audacity and ambition to fully drawn character reading which found villainess. Pyodok do pretty appalled when they see the face of evil villainess down the wrath of the viewers did was fraudulent. But this was all smoke and naturally nokyeonae well.

Imjeongeun, while lacking the charisma acting somewhat toward the end of the ruby ​​character constant regret that I can not maintain his jaahnaetda 100%. Especially in the face of ruby ​​and ruby ​​towards Luna stole the whole life is exciting to be plotted revenge hug disappointment prayed Shut up about stuff.

In addition to the two gimseokhun, bakgwanghyeon, including actors jeongaeri blend into their drama acting immersive Face it introduced controversial. Byeonjeongsu, actor Lee Hyun Woo yeongipa authentic licorice, but acts as a pole of stability toktokhi acting did.

Ruby ring, ending the hand, there is still a mental hospital ending ... Ruby Ring "is appalling"

Asia Today Original article transfer 2014-01-04 07:30

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Topics Related Photos
    Ruby ring, ending the hand, there is still a mental hospital ending ... Ruby Ring "is appalling"

Asia Today Issues team = 'Ruby Ring "is the spirit of Lee So-yeon ended in hospital. 3 days pm one day broadcast on KBS 2TV drama "Ruby Ring" (a play, directed computational hwangsunyoung) admitted to a psychiatric hospital last week with a positive Luna (Lee So-yeon min) was drawn look. positive first coming this day forward Clarissa Luna (byeonjeongsu minutes) opened the house to fit the chicken ribs accompanied by an adult to go out and asked. Especially come to pick up their Ruby Luna hoped such information Ruby (imjeongeun minutes) went to the hospital to pick up Luna. As soon as the information Ruby Luna "My sister and haejumyeon Can we forgive? We're twins. Almost healed for the doctor," said smiled. Ruby is an open mind to such information and reconciliation Luna had embraced. Luna is followed by "Mr. Kyung How are you? Forget what happened to me because I want you to live happily," and go out and headed back to the hospital in order to receive a permit. , but Luna I still see them wearing ruby ring eerily made ​​positive gaegwacheonseon Luna failed to finish. Because it seems to stay in a mental hospital. ending ruby ring netizens are "appalled him ending ruby ring", "ruby ring like ending Psycho", "ruby ring, but the ending is more ardent", and reacted. 

['Ruby Ring' Ranking ①] was only the desire of the end will eventually ruin

Sports Seoul original article transfer 2014-01-04 07:35

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

KBS2 'Ruby Ring "is the desire to draw the ruins of the missing women had already ceased.  / KBS TV screen capture
    KBS2 'Ruby Ring "is the desire to draw the ruins of the missing women had already ceased. / KBS TV screen capture

[sports Seoul reporter datkeom gimhanna l] caused controversy Face "Ruby Ring" was the excuse to draw Ranking. A woman fell into a desire to eventually lose all gathi is taken care of in a mental hospital, and gave viewers understanding.

3 broadcast on KBS2 daily drama "Ruby Ring" last week admitted to a mental hospital crazy Luna (Lee So-yeon min) was drawn look.

Luna received rehabilitation treatment in a mental hospital after a year was much improved. He said, "I hurt a lot of people because" he was reflection. Ruby (imjeongeun minutes) is "in the past," said Luna who illuminate the meaning of forgiveness, "Sister, I'm sorry, forgive me," said the director was heart-warming scene.

Luna and Ruby face each other after a car accident sister was reversed fate very differently. Meanwhile, for his desire've done all kinds of evil and seek forgiveness Luna warmed Ruby seemed to finish.

But Luna is still Kyung (gimseokhun minutes), and propose a reverse kkiwojun wearing ruby ​​ring had to choose. The doctor asked, "Mr. Chung Luna" He'll call, "I'm not a defined constant Luna Ruby," said unknown figure seemed different. Luna eventually pulled back into a hospital room.

First aired on August 19 last year, "Ruby Ring" is resurrected in five years, the topic is collected KBS2 daily drama. In particular, the nature and appearance as the other two sisters in a car accident that set a face and converse fate could not go out of the way of the ardent controversy. However, even in stimulating actors to increase the concentration on the pole, poignant desire of revenge and finally ended in a shabby finale until the last draw.

10% of viewers in the mid and late steady audience loved one who 'Ruby Ring', which was also extended thanks. Highest rating was 24.6% (Nielsen Korea national standard) were also recorded.

"Ruby Ring" Lee So-yeon is all but a happy ending, the ending was realistic

Creative Edaily original article transfer 2014-01-04 07:51

• Interest index 0
  • Comments00 0 0

Creative Edaily Photo
    [Creative Edaily yeogyeongjin News] Lee So Yeon chasin desire to ruin my life alive, but others went. Yes indeed causal, respectively. KBS2 daily drama broadcast on the evening three days 'Ruby Ring' (a play hwangsunyoung, directing computational) Last week numerous atrocities committed in the meantime, been positive Luna (Lee So-yeon) is a tragic ending retribution hit. excessive desire Luna lived less crazy obsessed eventually died. Luna was admitted to a mental hospital all his life in the place of one years have passed since followed gamyeo. could nine (bakgwanghyeon) is facing a year after Luna was a little different look. Admitted his mistakes committed in the past and forgive the non-appearance of Luna eseon heart disease to some extent was able to feel the healing dwaeteum. , but it was also Luna's smoke. Still do not know my life and believe their Ruby Luna had been bubbling for a long time have lost the desire to dominate state of self identity was relevant. He pretended to normal Ruby (imjeongeun) to slip away to summon the hospital, but the doctors and everything turned out to be interviewed. cheonyeondeok carefully, "I'm not a constant Luna Ruby the information. What about something like that confused whether "Luna's eyes, he had a glimpse into the madness eseon" you desire to have? Having the desire astonishingly villainess? What are the differences between desires and ambitions? Wander themselves. If you did not have the opportunity that's all. "He had prostate without number. was seen, while the other characters are happier. First Advent (byeonjeongsu) noticed his chicken ribs specialty stores, gilja (jeongaeri) and nodongpal (Lee Hyun Woo), as well as Ruby's family spent a happy time. Heartburn is a long lost love looking back in place was one argument showed a passion for civil background (gimseokhun) will meet Ruby and company spent loving eyes again hinted that relationship should continue. ending place, but look real and fresh said. Usually the protagonist's bloody revenge drama that is the last to go conjure reconciliation and forgiveness because it differed little from those maekeopyi end. been many atrocities committed unforgivable sins Luna've lived happily without taking properly if the viewer's complaint This keojyeoteul situation. But my desire to end the blame on Luna as the audience is somewhat unfortunate in living a satisfying ending was Lee So Yeon and from extremes of acting also on the mind of the viewers left. Turned off the face of the sisters face of that man and his brother and took her sister's marriage that is set to cause controversy in the Face is a sister to smoke, but the smoke, but the Lee So-yeon and was hailed imjeongeun. Lee So-yeon, especially to the last, and my creepy Luna Giving dotge can handle good and evil at the same time expressing deep Smoke width proved. 

Wth!? The story line to princess aurora made better sense than this crap....luna goes luna....ruby accepts what happened to her....gil ja acts as if nothing happens!? Omo... What a waste...this show had great potential but fizzed out at the end.

Guest leaaaaa

I am satisfied when it comes to fake Ruby's ending. She was from the beginning on a path of self-destrucion. She was neither smart enough nor mental strong enough  to go through the whole thing without driving herself crazy. (We saw this when InSoo mentally tortured her first and then real Ruby) Her ambitions and greed was too much for a person like her. Even though, she always behaved like crazy, I just wished that they implied her 'going nuts' earlier and she would have had a perfect character development with a perfect ending. It would have beeen never beliveable if she ended 'regretful' about everything. That was never in her character. I wished many antagonists of all those revenge dramas would end like this. Many of them have  BIG mental problems to just turn easily 'good' and 'regretful' at the end. Either jail or mental hospital for them. (The crazy step-sister in Crazy Love.also had too many mental problems and deserved to end up in a mental hospital / jail). The writer also almost stayed true with real Ruby's character. Except of the press conferance thing, she exactly behaved and ended up how she should. She is mental strong enough to keep living and not let herself destroy by anything. She didn't end up with KM and also In Soo which would be out of her character. In Soo made too many mistakes, and KM missed his chance with her when he mistook her sister with her. 
So these were the positive sides of the drama. Now the bad sides: The ending for Gil Ja was DISAPPOINTING! The woman didn't deserve to be happy in the last episode. She should cry and be punished for being a BAD mother.If not jail then something else...
Romance was never an important part of this story. We just got to see it through CR and DP (tho they never really interested me since CR was kind of annoying). I wished the other girl and the son's romance would have started muuuuch earlier. At least watching them falling in love could have been cute...their characters were promising from the beginning but the writer failed to use them.
I still don't know why we needed SeRa's character in the drama. And why did they imply a possible romance between her and In soo throughout the drama? BAD writing here. Btw what did she and InSoo talk abt at the end?
I don't think I need to say something abt In Soo. Another disappointment... 
All in all, it was a MUCH better drama than Crazy Love and Glass Mask(which had a better side character developments/plots though). I am not too frustrated with the end. The drama had just too many episodes for this kind of plot. There were too many useless fillers which they could have used for sub plots and side character development. Let's hope the next revenge drama will be better. (hehe I know,  I should know better but a girl can still dream xD) 
Thanks for all the insights, posts, and recaps! It was fun to read them all. I wish you all a (belated) happy new year!! ^^ 

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the ending in raw. I felt the writer had changed her story. Ruby's birth secret was deleted and by right she shouldn't have the chance to have a happy ending with Kyeong Min. I felt that writer is appeasing the audience with an open ending. The last episode left a lot of unanswered question, even the last seen seeing Kyeong Min meeting again with real Ruby was abrupt and funnily inserted scene. Unsatisfied ending even if the Luna landed in the mad house.

Guest azjhoon

gene71632 said: Watched the ending in raw. I felt the writer had changed her story. Ruby's birth secret was deleted and by right she shouldn't have the chance to have a happy ending with Kyeong Min. I felt that writer is appeasing the audience with an open ending. The last episode left a lot of unanswered question, even the last seen seeing Kyeong Min meeting again with real Ruby was abrupt and funnily inserted scene. Unsatisfied ending even if the Luna landed in the mad house.

I am busy these few days washing and unpacking, as well as entertaining friends that are passing through. Also, my children are still on holidays. My apologies for not able to recap as quickly as I should be but I will get to it as soon as I can.  Cheers!

Guest azjhoon

gene71632 said: I am busy these few days washing and unpacking, as well as entertaining friends that are passing through. Also, my children are still on holidays. My apologies for not able to recap as quickly as I should be but I will get to it as soon as I can.  Cheers!

Archived